Latest topics
Texas Spirit 09- ClarkToday at 11:40 amacst
New Club in Alliance Looking for CoachesYesterday at 06:19 pmjakesnake19
Looking for girls coaches for new club in AllianceYesterday at 06:14 pmjakesnake19
Game of the WeekYesterday at 09:57 amDoubleDown
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSYesterday at 01:32 amsoccerfanatic2008
NTX CELTIC 2012/2013 INDOORGirls looking for a few07/12/18, 02:39 pmFusionFC2011
NTX CELTIC 2012/2013 boys Indoor looking for players07/12/18, 02:36 pmFusionFC2011
Coppell FC 07Girls07/12/18, 12:16 pmCoppellFC
Sting Dallas 10G Saldivar transition to 9v907/12/18, 10:15 ampsaldivar
'07 goalie/forward looking for a team for Fall 201907/12/18, 12:24 amterrycarol1
New Solar 10G Team06/12/18, 10:29 pmBizzy21
2016 GERMANY EXPENSE PAID TRIP ITINERARY - REGISTER NOW06/12/18, 04:08 pmmusaisaya
TEXAS WINTER CLASSIC - REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHING06/12/18, 03:52 pmmusaisaya
Solar Evans 09G06/12/18, 09:48 amMDRSolar
Solar 09G Williams - Open Practices06/12/18, 05:58 amSoccer_#1Fan
2011 7v7 Friendlies05/12/18, 04:58 pmrickyr01
2010 7v7 Friendlies05/12/18, 04:37 pmSolar11G Wheatley
TOURNAMENT: HILL COUNTRY CLASSIC - AUSTIN - Jan. 25-27, 201905/12/18, 04:23 pmU90C
Youth Soccer Rankings USA 09G05/12/18, 03:58 pmTahoe08SoccerMom
Stars & Stripes - Looking for Guest Players05/12/18, 10:39 amStars&Stripes07
Solar Weigelt 12's Lewisville/ Flower Mound/ Carrollton04/12/18, 04:08 pmSolar11/12girls
NTX Santos - 2010B04/12/18, 03:39 pmNTX_Santos
Texas Spurs 11 Blanton - Looking to Add04/12/18, 02:49 pmtareyncarol
Texas Spurs Blanton 10 - Looking to Add04/12/18, 02:48 pmtareyncarol
Texas Spurs Blanton 09 - Looking to Add04/12/18, 02:46 pmtareyncarol
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12765 registered users
The newest registered user is jakesnake19

Our users have posted a total of 184056 messages in 24508 subjects

Out of Control

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Out of Control

Post by Zizou on 14/11/18, 06:05 am

This site is out of control! The posting of tournaments, camps , and teams looking in every age group is over kill. Not to mention the usual suspects killing every conversation filling it with useless information. It’s getting painful to even come on here to find topics worth posting in. Plus, you might as well get rid of the girls discussions as they have gone mute. A little organization could go along way.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2360
Points : 4321
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by txsoccerloco on 14/11/18, 08:20 am

Zizou wrote:This site is out of control! The posting of tournaments, camps , and teams looking in every age group is over kill. Not to mention the usual suspects killing every conversation filling it with useless information. It’s getting painful to even come on here to find topics worth posting in. Plus, you might as well get rid of the girls discussions as they have gone mute. A little organization could go along way.

That would require the Admin to actually do something, which historically they have not


txsoccerloco
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 250
Join date : 2018-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by GeauxBigBlue on 14/11/18, 08:30 am

I agree.
Just name the tournament, and stop posting each age group.

And why are teams "Still Looking" in November?
Injuries, bad coaching, or dissatisfied parents?
avatar
GeauxBigBlue
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 218
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by ProDallas on 14/11/18, 08:35 am

GeauxBigBlue wrote:I agree.
Just name the tournament, and stop posting each age group.

And why are teams "Still Looking" in November?
Injuries, bad coaching, or dissatisfied parents?

First of all, we all know teams are always looking, always. Nobody turns away talent. Second, I kind of miss the MedMan crazy and BigE battles. The fall monsoon season has stifled more than the league schedules.
avatar
ProDallas
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 158
Points : 1020
Join date : 2016-10-12
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by Chuck D on 14/11/18, 08:46 am

KICK IT, YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
avatar
Chuck D
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 15
Points : 272
Join date : 2018-03-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by Lefty on 14/11/18, 09:24 am

Zizou wrote:This site is out of control! The posting of tournaments, camps , and teams looking in every age group is over kill. Not to mention the usual suspects killing every conversation filling it with useless information. It’s getting painful to even come on here to find topics worth posting in. Plus, you might as well get rid of the girls discussions as they have gone mute. A little organization could go along way.

Agree.  Has deteriorated tremendously over the last few months.

Could change the title on 95% of all the threads to 'LOOKING FOR $'
be it a coach, club or tournament director.

Very few threads related to soccer anymore.

The end is likely near.


Last edited by Lefty on 14/11/18, 09:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1061
Points : 4580
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by BENDMEOVER on 14/11/18, 09:30 am

Zizou woke on the wrong side of the bed this morning and realized his life on this earth is short. It's a cry for help.

__________________________________________________
Watch "1977, 1979 Miller Lite Beer Commercials - CLASSIC" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/JZuae-RYAiQ
avatar
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 239
Points : 472
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by Zizou on 14/11/18, 09:35 am

^ did not take long for the usual crap to show up.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2360
Points : 4321
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by KeeperCommander on 14/11/18, 09:55 am

I doubt you really thought it would be any different, the crazies I mean. However, as the girls get older the conversation for the age group diminishes. As mine is getting older my willingness to get on here diminishes. Years ago the same drivel was spewed over and over but at least it had some meat to it. Now it is just babbling about with no topic at all.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1649
Points : 3576
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by GeauxBigBlue on 14/11/18, 10:05 am

BTW, Upper 90 Challenge tournament's Registration Deadline is Sunday, November 18th!!!

AGE GROUPS:
Boys U6-U19 | Girls U6-U19
avatar
GeauxBigBlue
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 218
Join date : 2018-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by BENDMEOVER on 14/11/18, 10:14 am

It's ok Zizou tomorrow is a brand new day.

__________________________________________________
Watch "1977, 1979 Miller Lite Beer Commercials - CLASSIC" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/JZuae-RYAiQ
avatar
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 239
Points : 472
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by Zizou on 14/11/18, 11:09 am

KeeperCommander wrote:I doubt you really thought it would be any different, the crazies I mean. However, as the girls get older the conversation for the age group diminishes.  As mine is getting older my willingness to get on here diminishes.  Years ago the same drivel was spewed over and over but at least it had some meat to it.  Now it is just babbling about with no topic at all.

I agree, and the duplicating post in every age. It’s a challenge to find the post with any substance having to scroll through the duplicated post and meth heads drivel.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2360
Points : 4321
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by Cleansheets on 14/11/18, 11:26 am

This forum died when RASE died, there is no point in going on.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1119
Points : 3357
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by 07soccerdad on 14/11/18, 11:30 am

The problem is not that people do not want to have discussions or have questions, need advice, etc., but rather it's the "regulars" on this forum that won't take anything seriously and very quickly ruin/kill the conversation.

07soccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1099
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 14/11/18, 11:58 am

Ya know what....I can’t seem to find anything good on TV either!!
It’s a conspiracy created by Netflix in collaboration with every other streaming service!!

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 440
Points : 2015
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by DeltaTauChi on 14/11/18, 12:01 pm

Kinda like what’s happened to CNN, Fox News, & MSNBC.

__________________________________________________
Bluto's right.  Psychotic, but absolutely right.
avatar
DeltaTauChi
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 303
Points : 651
Join date : 2018-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 14/11/18, 12:23 pm

....and I think Lebron James bought ESPN and FOXSports

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 440
Points : 2015
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by 07soccerdad on 14/11/18, 12:37 pm

Oh look ^^ even the post that mentions people ruining posts has in fact people ruining that very same post. Shocked, party of zero.

07soccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1099
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 14/11/18, 01:01 pm

Shut up

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 440
Points : 2015
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by Lefty on 14/11/18, 01:27 pm

07soccerdad wrote:The problem is not that people do not want to have discussions or have questions, need advice, etc., but rather it's the "regulars" on this forum that won't take anything seriously and very quickly ruin/kill the conversation.  

Or could it be that any of the 'regulars' that have been through the cycle 2-4 times think that anyone who is taking 11 year old soccer 'seriously' could be taking it too seriously?

Ask questions, get advice and have your discussions.  

You will probably get a combination of good information, garbage and noise, just like on most other media properties.  

Up to you to figure out which is which.  Let's hope for your child's sake you choose correctly.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1061
Points : 4580
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by 07soccerdad on 14/11/18, 01:35 pm

Lefty wrote:
07soccerdad wrote:The problem is not that people do not want to have discussions or have questions, need advice, etc., but rather it's the "regulars" on this forum that won't take anything seriously and very quickly ruin/kill the conversation.  

Or could it be that any of the 'regulars' that have been through the cycle 2-4 times think that anyone who is taking 11 year old soccer 'seriously' could be taking it too seriously?

The original poster noted that the girls conversation/discussion had gone mute..and this was simply my opinion as to one reason why...

07soccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1099
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by Lefty on 14/11/18, 01:47 pm

07soccerdad wrote:
Lefty wrote:
07soccerdad wrote:The problem is not that people do not want to have discussions or have questions, need advice, etc., but rather it's the "regulars" on this forum that won't take anything seriously and very quickly ruin/kill the conversation.  

Or could it be that any of the 'regulars' that have been through the cycle 2-4 times think that anyone who is taking 11 year old soccer 'seriously' could be taking it too seriously?

The original poster noted that the girls conversation/discussion had gone mute..and this was simply my opinion as to one reason why...

So ask your questions or ask for advice. You may be surprised at the quality of information and insight you get.

Of course you will get garbage and noise, but you can just ignore it. Not sure how that is much different than everyday life in general.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1061
Points : 4580
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by ProDallas on 14/11/18, 01:58 pm

Yes, filter the information, take it with a grain of salt. Consider the sources. And, by all means, have a sense of humor!
avatar
ProDallas
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 158
Points : 1020
Join date : 2016-10-12
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by BENDMEOVER on 14/11/18, 02:04 pm

The forum is just one big circle that revolves like clock work depending on the time of the year. Round and round we go getting the same result. The rat never finds that piece of cheese.

__________________________________________________
Watch "1977, 1979 Miller Lite Beer Commercials - CLASSIC" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/JZuae-RYAiQ
avatar
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 239
Points : 472
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of Control

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on 14/11/18, 02:22 pm



#MAGA
avatar
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 75
Points : 1175
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum