Statistics
We have 12918 registered users
The newest registered user is soccerxx1

Our users have posted a total of 185457 messages in 24835 subjects

Nike Vogelsinger Soccer Academy/one. Soccer Camps/IMG

Go down

Nike Vogelsinger Soccer Academy/one. Soccer Camps/IMG

Post by HotSpur25 on 16/12/18, 11:37 pm

My son asked about doing a different type of residential camp this summer.  He wants to do something that is not your typical  “cookie cutter” camp (my words).   In doing some research, I discovered the Nike Vogelsinger Soccer Academy, one. Soccer Schools, Barca Residency Academy, and IMG Academy.   Has anyone had a child attend any of those camps?   If so, I would appreciate your thoughts.  As for IMG Academy, in doing my research, I saw several reviews that considered it to be overhyped and definitely not worth the price tag.   Is that a correct analysis?

In advance, I appreciate any information.

HotSpur25
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: Nike Vogelsinger Soccer Academy/one. Soccer Camps/IMG

Post by Badknees on 05/02/19, 07:32 pm

My so has done Barca and Vog.S of the 2 in say send your kid to Vog Barca was good but they borrowed coaches from SC Del Sol in Phoenix and had limited Barca coaches. Vog had great coach’s and the kids Seemed to be getting something out of it.

Badknees
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: Nike Vogelsinger Soccer Academy/one. Soccer Camps/IMG

Post by goscore! on 06/02/19, 08:49 am

Agree with Volgelsinger. My son went to one a while back in SoCal, it was top notch. He has also done 2 weeks at IMG - not special & way over priced IMO. And he’s done the one. soccer school twice, both were here in DFW area but I thought they were very “cookie cutter” (once he went as an individual, I wasn’t impressed but then a couple years later, his team did it together so I let him go again, still not impressed)

goscore!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum