Latest topics
Dallas Open Division of DeathToday at 01:38 amAllday09
Inter United FC 04 Boys - D2 Classic - Open Practice Yesterday at 11:16 pmInterUnitedFC
Seeking team for 09 boy from Colombia Yesterday at 11:08 pmEhlodog
Solar South 07G Open SessionsYesterday at 10:49 pmSouthside07G
DKSC 08G Martinez Open Tryouts. ALL FIELD POSITIONS WELCOMEDYesterday at 10:32 pmSFFL5
FC Dallas Central 07G Guest Play Opportunity - Classic Bye Yesterday at 10:27 pmFC Dallas Central Div
D2 Classic Team - FCP Dynamos – Open Practice SessionsYesterday at 10:09 pmfcpcoach
Northwest Heat looking! Open practices starting Tuesday Yesterday at 10:05 pmNorthwest FC
Northwest Heat 04s - Open Tryouts!Yesterday at 10:04 pmNorthwest FC
Solar South 04G open sessionsYesterday at 09:54 pmSouthside07G
FC Dallas NPL TeamYesterday at 09:27 pmFCD 05G West Red
Open practice - Barcelona FC0 4BYesterday at 08:43 pmimpact05b
TX Spirit 06 Bewley – Open Practices: Plano, Allen, McKinneyYesterday at 07:27 pmtexasspirit06
D1 Solar West 03 Boys DonnellyYesterday at 07:10 pmSsc03bd
Solar09G Bardwell FlowerMound Area Open TryoutsYesterday at 06:14 pmTXEagles
TOURNAMENT: PREMIER COPA June 7-9, 2019Yesterday at 05:48 pmU90C
Dallas City FC Youth Academy looking for O7 Boys PlayersYesterday at 05:31 pmDCFCadmin
TEXAS SPURS 05G - OPEN INVITATIONS Yesterday at 05:16 pmFierceLightning
FC Dallas '08 West Blue (Nipper)-Classic League DIYesterday at 05:06 pmsoccermom51
Sting West '08 Khan Open Tryouts 2019-2020Yesterday at 04:18 pmKhan8Girls
Sparta FC Elite 02 Open Practice Monday and Wednesday 7-8:30Yesterday at 03:19 pmDDteach15
Sting Shepard 08 JDL - Open PracticesYesterday at 02:35 pm08Shepard
D'Feeters 05G Black Open SessionsYesterday at 12:56 pmlewi9
ECNL/DAYesterday at 10:05 amLuv08
04 girls Blackhawks - looking for 2-3 playersYesterday at 09:30 ampkcsoccer
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Pixel
Statistics
We have 13258 registered users
The newest registered user is txsoccerguy

Our users have posted a total of 188975 messages in 25764 subjects

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by LeftybutGoodie on 12/03/19, 09:59 pm

Has there been any confirmation in regards to girls DA for the 2019-20 soccer season for 2007 birth year?
LeftybutGoodie
LeftybutGoodie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 45
Points : 872
Join date : 2017-03-09
Location : soccer fields

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by Hooper214 on 13/03/19, 12:13 am

You should play for FC Dallas if they do do it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

Can you believe that last weekend we scored 39 goals n only let the other team score 4 times? sunny sunny sunny queen Imagine what the score would be if we played those ECNL girls, bless there little hearts! You keep trying hard n one day maybe you can make it all the way to the DA-Team. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Hooper214
Hooper214
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 27
Points : 110
Join date : 2019-03-06

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by Axel Foley on 13/03/19, 12:39 am

Hooper214 wrote:You should play for FC Dallas if they do do it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

Can you believe that last weekend we scored 39 goals n only let the other team score 4 times? sunny sunny sunny queen Imagine what the score would be if we played those ECNL girls, bless there little hearts! You keep trying hard n one day maybe you can make it all the way to the DA-Team. cheers cheers cheers cheers

This is the 07 thread, their top 3 looking at Solar 06 DA next year I hear, so, I guess you are correct, there will be plenty of room at FCD.  I guess the Solar 06DA team is going to be a bunch of 07s with a couple/few/several/all Colvin girls.  Either that or some aren't getting what they want. affraid
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 106
Points : 1028
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by 07soccerdad on 13/03/19, 08:07 am

Interesting that Solar doesn’t have enough quality 06 players to fill a top team.

07soccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 1273
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by Axel Foley on 13/03/19, 08:43 am

07soccerdad wrote:Interesting that Solar doesn’t have enough quality 06 players to fill a top team.

I've seen plenty of quality 06s there, don't think that is the issue.
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 106
Points : 1028
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by JohnnyUtah on 13/03/19, 09:09 am

So if their is quality then why fill with 07’s?

JohnnyUtah
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 22
Points : 120
Join date : 2019-02-26

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by Hooper214 on 13/03/19, 10:44 am

Axel Foley wrote:
07soccerdad wrote:Interesting that Solar doesn’t have enough quality 06 players to fill a top team.

I've seen plenty of quality 06s there, don't think that is the issue.

Those poor 06's!! Sad Sad Sad

You Solar 06's should come n play for our ECNL team until your ready to play n the FC Dallas DA team. cheers cheers The last time we played Solar we whipped their butts!!! lol! Laughing Laughing cheers lol! The only team we lost to is the one with the dad who pays for everyone affraid affraid No No No
Hooper214
Hooper214
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 27
Points : 110
Join date : 2019-03-06

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by timmyh on 13/03/19, 12:05 pm

Axel Foley wrote:
Hooper214 wrote:You should play for FC Dallas if they do do it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

Can you believe that last weekend we scored 39 goals n only let the other team score 4 times? sunny sunny sunny queen Imagine what the score would be if we played those ECNL girls, bless there little hearts! You keep trying hard n one day maybe you can make it all the way to the DA-Team. cheers cheers cheers cheers

This is the 07 thread, their top 3 looking at Solar 06 DA next year I hear, so, I guess you are correct, there will be plenty of room at FCD.  I guess the Solar 06DA team is going to be a bunch of 07s with a couple/few/several/all Colvin girls.  Either that or some aren't getting what they want. affraid

So then there is plenty of room on Solar 07 DA with all those girls moving to the 06 team? Why aren't they there now?
This doesn't make sense to me. Please explain.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 242
Points : 1660
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by LeftybutGoodie on 13/03/19, 03:18 pm

Back to the original question...Has anyone seen or received confirmation that there WILL be U13 DA for season 2019-20? As for all of the responders, my September 2007 birth year daughter is better than most 06/07 players I've seen. She has size and technical ability to compete with most. I'm not sure who the top FCD players are that you are referring to, however, I'm willing to leave my current club to try out for FCD or Solar, once I receive confirmation of DA for 2007 birth year players.
LeftybutGoodie
LeftybutGoodie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 45
Points : 872
Join date : 2017-03-09
Location : soccer fields

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by NoSpinZone on 13/03/19, 03:42 pm

Rumor has it no U13 DA next year. Big FCD meeting Monday, that might provide some clarity.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 382
Points : 2404
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by txsoccerloco on 13/03/19, 04:03 pm

LeftybutGoodie wrote:Back to the original question...Has anyone seen or received confirmation that there WILL be U13 DA for season 2019-20?  As for all of the responders, my September 2007 birth year daughter is better than most 06/07 players I've seen.  She has size and technical ability to compete with most.  I'm not sure who the top FCD players are that you are referring to, however, I'm willing to leave my current club to try out for FCD or Solar, once I receive confirmation of DA for 2007 birth year players.

lol - ok big boy bring your "super star" out then to tryouts..... good luck....

txsoccerloco
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 23
Points : 425
Join date : 2018-04-20

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by Hooper214 on 13/03/19, 04:56 pm

It's been brought to my attention that the best youth clubs n the country are leaving DA for the ECNL. I didnt realize that PDA, Michigan Wolves, Stars of Massacheusetts, SoCal Slammers, Chicago Eclipse, NorCal Mustang, SLSG, Crossfire Premier and Tophat have all left the DA n favor of ECNL.

My sweetpea's coach has asked me not to post anymore, so this will be the last time ya'll hear from me. Toodeloo!! I love you flower
Hooper214
Hooper214
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 27
Points : 110
Join date : 2019-03-06

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by timmyh on 13/03/19, 06:57 pm

Hooper214 wrote:It's been brought to my attention that the best youth clubs n the country are leaving DA for the ECNL. I didnt realize that PDA, Michigan Wolves, Stars of Massacheusetts, SoCal Slammers, Chicago Eclipse, NorCal Mustang, SLSG, Crossfire Premier and Tophat have all left the DA n favor of ECNL.

My sweetpea's coach has asked me not to post anymore, so this will be the last time ya'll hear from me. Toodeloo!! I love you flower

Back to the foxy alias? Awww. I like this one better.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 242
Points : 1660
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by txsoccerloco on 14/03/19, 08:03 am

timmyh wrote:
Hooper214 wrote:It's been brought to my attention that the best youth clubs n the country are leaving DA for the ECNL. I didnt realize that PDA, Michigan Wolves, Stars of Massacheusetts, SoCal Slammers, Chicago Eclipse, NorCal Mustang, SLSG, Crossfire Premier and Tophat have all left the DA n favor of ECNL.

My sweetpea's coach has asked me not to post anymore, so this will be the last time ya'll hear from me. Toodeloo!! I love you flower

Back to the foxy alias? Awww. I like this one better.

and medicine man and sho-nuff..et al

txsoccerloco
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 23
Points : 425
Join date : 2018-04-20

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by BENDMEOVER on 26/03/19, 08:05 am

40 days and 40 nights.

__________________________________________________
Pop goes the Weasel

https://youtu.be/1tBO8X2mh9Y
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 386
Points : 801
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

Girls DA for 2007 Birth year Empty Re: Girls DA for 2007 Birth year

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum