Latest topics
D'feeters 12 (Colón) Today at 12:46 ampingo99
Big tournament guest playing opportunity! Today at 12:44 ampingo99
D’Feeters 2009 Girls Open PracticeToday at 12:03 amDenise09g
Solar 07 top team league playYesterday at 11:51 pmtimmyh
Sting FeesYesterday at 11:49 pmA&Smomma
As the soccer ball rolls..so do the days of our lives. Yesterday at 10:40 pmSimon Sez
Looking to add new players for HPSA Scots 2010BYesterday at 09:46 pmdad76
Questions about Super Y League Yesterday at 08:57 pmFoxysoccermom
FCD DisArray?Yesterday at 08:05 pmFoxysoccermom
Solar East 05G Open PracticesYesterday at 06:51 pmSolareast05g
Solar 03B De Leon - Open Training SessionsYesterday at 06:50 pmFootie8101323
Americas FC08G adding players, LH FT WORTH teamYesterday at 06:32 pmAmericas-FC
Solar 08G K WILLIAMS - Open PracticesYesterday at 06:24 pmsswilliams08
Open Practices starting next week in RockwallYesterday at 05:48 pmcoachjosh2291
Texas Tomorrow FundsYesterday at 05:46 pmMurderWasTheCase
Sting West 03 Khan LH D1 and NPL Team Open Tryouts Yesterday at 05:01 pmSting 08 Khan
FC DALLAS 08B WEST (GONZALEZ) - D1 OPEN PRACTICESYesterday at 04:52 pmSOCCERGEAK1
OdysseySC 03G - Keller, Southlake, FWYesterday at 04:42 pmmaxon
OdysseySC 01/02G LH Bye - Keller, Southlake, FWYesterday at 04:38 pmmaxon
Solar 07G Open Sessions: Allen, McKinney, Frisco, PlanoYesterday at 04:38 pmworldsoccer
OdysseySC 01G/02G (LH Bye) - Keller, Southlake, north FWYesterday at 04:36 pmmaxon
Solar 07G Open Sessions: Allen, McKinney, Frisco, PlanoYesterday at 04:34 pmworldsoccer
Solar 11G Open Sessions: Allen, McKinney, Frisco, PlanoYesterday at 04:31 pmworldsoccer
D'Feeters Kicks 07 VielmaYesterday at 03:53 pm9withak
Eagle ESA 09G Ward - FC USA 09G WarriorYesterday at 03:47 pmBBB'sCoach
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster Pixel
Statistics
We have 13249 registered users
The newest registered user is Sccrgirl5

Our users have posted a total of 188830 messages in 25728 subjects

U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster

Go down

U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster Empty U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster

Post by MajorTom on 24/04/19, 07:41 pm

The U17 (2002 cycle) World Cup Qualifying is a tournament to select four teams representing CONCACAF in the upcoming U17 World Cup in Brazil.  NTX has representation once again with Ricardo Pepi. Roster below.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/04/22/17/01/20190422-news-u17mnt-conacacaf-u17-championship-roster

2019 Concacaf U-17 Championship Roster by Position (Club; Hometown; U-17 Caps/Goals)

GOALKEEPERS (2): 1-Damian Las (Chicago Fire; Norridge, Ill.; 13/0), 12-Chituru Odunze (Vancouver Whitecaps FC/CAN; Calgary, Alta.; 4/0)

DEFENDERS (7): 4-Axel Alejandre (FC United; Chicago, Ill.; 14/0), 3-Adam Armour (North Carolina FC; Cary, N.C.; 11/0), 13-Mauricio Cuevas (LA Galaxy; Los Angeles, Calif.; 2/0), 14-Tayvon Gray (New York City FC; Bronx, N.Y.; 10/0), 5-Kobe Hernandez (LA Galaxy; Los Angeles, Calif.; 14/1), 2-Joseph Scally (New York City FC; Lake Grove, N.Y.; 14/1), 15-John Tolkin (New York Red Bulls; Chatham, N.J.; 3/0)

MIDFIELDERS (5): 7-Gianluca Busio (Sporting Kansas City; Greensboro, N.C.; 7/2), 20-Gilbert Fuentes (San Jose Earthquakes; Tracy, Calif.; 13/0), 8-Bryang Kayo (D.C. United; Poolesville, Md.; 0/0), 6-Daniel Leyva (Seattle Sounders FC; Las Vegas, Nev.; 0/0), 16-Adam Saldana (LA Galaxy; Panorama City, Calif.; 17/1)

FORWARDS (6): 18-Jack de Vries (Philadelphia Union; Wayne, Pa.; 0/0), 17-Tyler Freeman (Sporting Kansas City; Shawnee, Kan.; 3/1), 19-Alfonso Ocampo-Chavez (Tacoma Defiance; Kent, Wash.; 14/5), 9-Ricardo Pepi (North Texas SC; McKinney, Texas; 6/1), 10-Giovanni Reyna (Unattached; Bedford, N.Y.; 8/1), 11-Griffin Yow (D.C. United; Clifton, Va.; 6/3)

MajorTom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 3066
Join date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster Empty Re: U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster

Post by MajorTom on 04/05/19, 08:55 am

U17MNT played Thursday night and rallied from a 0-2 deficit to win the game 3-2 against a surprising Canadian team. Next up is Barbados. FC Dallas striker Ricardo Pepi played most of the game. Although he didn't grow up in NTX, he's the closest NTX representation we have in this age group.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/03/20/27/20190503-preview-u17mnt-continues-world-cup-qualifying-quest-against-barbados

MajorTom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 3066
Join date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster Empty Re: U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster

Post by MajorTom on 06/05/19, 11:44 am

The U17 MNT played Saturday against Barbados and won 6-1. Ricardo Pepi did not play in this game. This result helped the team advance to the round of 16. The last group match will be played tonight at 5 PM against Guatemala and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page. The four tournament semifinalists earn berths to the U-17 World Cup.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/04/22/28/20190504-recap-u17mnt-vs-barbados-concacaf-u17-championship

MajorTom wrote:U17MNT played Thursday night and rallied from a 0-2 deficit to win the game 3-2 against a surprising Canadian team. Next up is Barbados. FC Dallas striker Ricardo Pepi played most of the game. Although he didn't grow up in NTX, he's the closest NTX representation we have in this age group.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/03/20/27/20190503-preview-u17mnt-continues-world-cup-qualifying-quest-against-barbados

MajorTom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 3066
Join date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster Empty Re: U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster

Post by MajorTom on 08/05/19, 12:10 pm

The U17 MNT played their last group match on Monday against Guatemala and won 3-0. NTX Ricardo Pepi played the entire game. Next up is Guadeloupe tomorrow at 5 PM  CST and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page.  All games are being played at the IMG facility in Bradenton, FL.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/06/23/56/20190506-recap-u17mnt-vs-guatemala-concacaf-u17-championship

MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played Saturday against Barbados and won 6-1. Ricardo Pepi did not play in this game. This result helped the team advance to the round of 16. The last group match will be played tonight at 5 PM against Guatemala and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page. The four tournament semifinalists earn berths to the U-17 World Cup.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/04/22/28/20190504-recap-u17mnt-vs-barbados-concacaf-u17-championship

MajorTom wrote:U17MNT played Thursday night and rallied from a 0-2 deficit to win the game 3-2 against a surprising Canadian team. Next up is Barbados. FC Dallas striker Ricardo Pepi played most of the game. Although he didn't grow up in NTX, he's the closest NTX representation we have in this age group.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/03/20/27/20190503-preview-u17mnt-continues-world-cup-qualifying-quest-against-barbados

MajorTom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 3066
Join date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster Empty U17 MNT reaches quarterfinals in qualifying tournament

Post by MajorTom on 10/05/19, 08:36 am

The U17 MNT played yesterday against Guadeloupe and won 8-0. The victory helped the team reach the quarterfinal stage. They are just one win away from advancing to the FIFA U17 WC in Brazil. They play Panama on Sunday May 12 at 1 PM central time.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/10/02/53/20190509-recap-u17mnt-vs-guadeloupe-cu17-round-of-16

MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played their last group match on Monday against Guatemala and won 3-0. NTX Ricardo Pepi played the entire game. Next up is Guadeloupe tomorrow at 5 PM  CST and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page.  All games are being played at the IMG facility in Bradenton, FL.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/06/23/56/20190506-recap-u17mnt-vs-guatemala-concacaf-u17-championship

MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played Saturday against Barbados and won 6-1. Ricardo Pepi did not play in this game. This result helped the team advance to the round of 16. The last group match will be played tonight at 5 PM against Guatemala and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page. The four tournament semifinalists earn berths to the U-17 World Cup.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/04/22/28/20190504-recap-u17mnt-vs-barbados-concacaf-u17-championship

MajorTom wrote:U17MNT played Thursday night and rallied from a 0-2 deficit to win the game 3-2 against a surprising Canadian team. Next up is Barbados. FC Dallas striker Ricardo Pepi played most of the game. Although he didn't grow up in NTX, he's the closest NTX representation we have in this age group.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/03/20/27/20190503-preview-u17mnt-continues-world-cup-qualifying-quest-against-barbados

MajorTom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 3066
Join date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster Empty Re: U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster

Post by MajorTom on 13/05/19, 12:58 pm

The U17 MNT secured a berth to the upcoming U17 WC in Brazil by defeating Panama 3-0 yesterday. Ricardo Pepi scored the 3rd goal. The victory also helped the team reach the semifinal stage of the qualifying tournament along with Canada, Haiti and Mexico. The next game is against Canada tomorrow May 14th at 4:30 PM central time.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/12/20/24/20190512-recap-u17mnt-usa-qualifies-for-record-17th-fifa-u17-world-cup-with-3-0-win-against-panama


MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played yesterday against Guadeloupe and won 8-0. The victory helped the team reach the quarterfinal stage. They are just one win away from advancing to the FIFA U17 WC in Brazil. They play Panama on Sunday May 12 at 1 PM central time.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/10/02/53/20190509-recap-u17mnt-vs-guadeloupe-cu17-round-of-16

MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played their last group match on Monday against Guatemala and won 3-0. NTX Ricardo Pepi played the entire game. Next up is Guadeloupe tomorrow at 5 PM  CST and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page.  All games are being played at the IMG facility in Bradenton, FL.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/06/23/56/20190506-recap-u17mnt-vs-guatemala-concacaf-u17-championship

MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played Saturday against Barbados and won 6-1. Ricardo Pepi did not play in this game. This result helped the team advance to the round of 16. The last group match will be played tonight at 5 PM against Guatemala and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page. The four tournament semifinalists earn berths to the U-17 World Cup.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/04/22/28/20190504-recap-u17mnt-vs-barbados-concacaf-u17-championship

MajorTom wrote:U17MNT played Thursday night and rallied from a 0-2 deficit to win the game 3-2 against a surprising Canadian team. Next up is Barbados. FC Dallas striker Ricardo Pepi played most of the game. Although he didn't grow up in NTX, he's the closest NTX representation we have in this age group.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/03/20/27/20190503-preview-u17mnt-continues-world-cup-qualifying-quest-against-barbados

MajorTom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 3066
Join date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster Empty U17 MNT reaches CONCACAF championship game

Post by MajorTom on 15/05/19, 04:39 pm

The U17 MNT won their semifinal match against Canada 4-0. Ricardo Pepi started the game and had a brace; the championship game will be against Mexico tomorrow May 16th at 6 PM central time and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/14/23/26/20190514-recap-u17mnt-vs-canada-cu17-semifinals


MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT secured a berth to the upcoming U17 WC in Brazil by defeating Panama 3-0 yesterday. Ricardo Pepi scored the 3rd goal. The victory also helped the team reach the semifinal stage of the qualifying tournament along with Canada, Haiti and Mexico. The next game is against Canada tomorrow May 14th at 4:30 PM central time.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/12/20/24/20190512-recap-u17mnt-usa-qualifies-for-record-17th-fifa-u17-world-cup-with-3-0-win-against-panama


MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played yesterday against Guadeloupe and won 8-0. The victory helped the team reach the quarterfinal stage. They are just one win away from advancing to the FIFA U17 WC in Brazil. They play Panama on Sunday May 12 at 1 PM central time.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/10/02/53/20190509-recap-u17mnt-vs-guadeloupe-cu17-round-of-16

MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played their last group match on Monday against Guatemala and won 3-0. NTX Ricardo Pepi played the entire game. Next up is Guadeloupe tomorrow at 5 PM  CST and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page.  All games are being played at the IMG facility in Bradenton, FL.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/06/23/56/20190506-recap-u17mnt-vs-guatemala-concacaf-u17-championship

MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played Saturday against Barbados and won 6-1. Ricardo Pepi did not play in this game. This result helped the team advance to the round of 16. The last group match will be played tonight at 5 PM against Guatemala and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page. The four tournament semifinalists earn berths to the U-17 World Cup.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/04/22/28/20190504-recap-u17mnt-vs-barbados-concacaf-u17-championship

MajorTom wrote:U17MNT played Thursday night and rallied from a 0-2 deficit to win the game 3-2 against a surprising Canadian team. Next up is Barbados. FC Dallas striker Ricardo Pepi played most of the game. Although he didn't grow up in NTX, he's the closest NTX representation we have in this age group.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/03/20/27/20190503-preview-u17mnt-continues-world-cup-qualifying-quest-against-barbados

MajorTom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 3066
Join date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster Empty Re: U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster

Post by MajorTom on 18/05/19, 12:02 am

The U17 MNT played the championship match against Mexico yesterday and lost 2-1  in overtime. Both nations had secured a berth to the WC in Brazil. Canada and Haiti also secured spots representing CONCACAF. Next up is the U20 MNT WC starting a week from today.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/17/02/33/20190516-recap-u17mnt-vs-mexico-cu17-final

MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT won their semifinal match against Canada 4-0. Ricardo Pepi started the game and had a brace; the championship game will be against Mexico tomorrow May 16th at 6 PM central time and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/14/23/26/20190514-recap-u17mnt-vs-canada-cu17-semifinals


MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT secured a berth to the upcoming U17 WC in Brazil by defeating Panama 3-0 yesterday. Ricardo Pepi scored the 3rd goal. The victory also helped the team reach the semifinal stage of the qualifying tournament along with Canada, Haiti and Mexico. The next game is against Canada tomorrow May 14th at 4:30 PM central time.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/12/20/24/20190512-recap-u17mnt-usa-qualifies-for-record-17th-fifa-u17-world-cup-with-3-0-win-against-panama


MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played yesterday against Guadeloupe and won 8-0. The victory helped the team reach the quarterfinal stage. They are just one win away from advancing to the FIFA U17 WC in Brazil. They play Panama on Sunday May 12 at 1 PM central time.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/10/02/53/20190509-recap-u17mnt-vs-guadeloupe-cu17-round-of-16

MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played their last group match on Monday against Guatemala and won 3-0. NTX Ricardo Pepi played the entire game. Next up is Guadeloupe tomorrow at 5 PM  CST and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page.  All games are being played at the IMG facility in Bradenton, FL.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/06/23/56/20190506-recap-u17mnt-vs-guatemala-concacaf-u17-championship

MajorTom wrote:The U17 MNT played Saturday against Barbados and won 6-1. Ricardo Pepi did not play in this game. This result helped the team advance to the round of 16. The last group match will be played tonight at 5 PM against Guatemala and can be watched on the CONCACAF Facebook page. The four tournament semifinalists earn berths to the U-17 World Cup.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/04/22/28/20190504-recap-u17mnt-vs-barbados-concacaf-u17-championship

MajorTom wrote:U17MNT played Thursday night and rallied from a 0-2 deficit to win the game 3-2 against a surprising Canadian team. Next up is Barbados. FC Dallas striker Ricardo Pepi played most of the game. Although he didn't grow up in NTX, he's the closest NTX representation we have in this age group.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2019/05/03/20/27/20190503-preview-u17mnt-continues-world-cup-qualifying-quest-against-barbados

MajorTom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 3066
Join date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster Empty Re: U17 MNT World Cup Qualifying Roster

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum