North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Thoughts? - Page 6 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Thoughts?

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thoughts? - Page 6 Empty Re: Thoughts?

Post by KicknBalls 16/12/19, 02:44 pm

a beautiful mind wrote:@kicknBalls said:
"LOOKS LIKE SOFT Competition."

can't call you a liar cause when you play for 2010 Samba 90% of teams come off as SOFT competition.
how many 2010s can do what she does against ANY level competition? watch again hater!

they're 2010, I've seen plenty of talent in NTX that you have not played against in the 2010"s that are as good or better.

KicknBalls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsides 16/12/19, 04:18 pm

Not sure parents these days know what a 9 / 10 year old Superstar looks like.. I would post a video but wont make it that easy. Go to you tube and check out SRSA 03G and Alexis Missimo / Trinity Byars and let me know if you have seen any team or girls look that good. Talent is out there but I 100% guarantee that team would destroy either top 09/10 team. My oldest had the pleasure playing them with the #3 forward on our team that was also better than any forward I have seen nothing close now and we got are butts handed to us 12-0 we were the #2 team and they spent the last 10 minutes trying not to score on us. That team was stacked from top to bottom. When you can cut and slash and pretty much put the ball anywhere in the goal I will be impressed. Plus it was 11v11 on huge fields before all this age pure.. no header BS came along.

Offsides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 16/12/19, 04:40 pm

KicknBalls wrote:
a beautiful mind wrote:@kicknBalls said:
"LOOKS LIKE SOFT Competition."

can't call you a liar cause when you play for 2010 Samba 90% of teams come off as SOFT competition.
how many 2010s can do what she does against ANY level competition? watch again hater!

they're 2010, I've seen plenty of talent in NTX that you have not played against in the 2010"s that are as good or better.

LMAO! HAHA. no you haven't! Post a video or shut up.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 16/12/19, 05:30 pm

Offsides wrote:Not sure parents these days know what a 9 / 10 year old Superstar looks like.. I would post a video but wont make it that easy. Go to you tube and check out SRSA 03G and Alexis Missimo / Trinity Byars and let me know if you have seen any team or girls look that good. Talent is out there but I 100% guarantee that team would destroy either top 09/10 team. My oldest had the pleasure playing them with the #3 forward on our team that was also better than any forward I have seen nothing close now and we got are butts handed to us 12-0 we were the #2 team and they spent the last 10 minutes trying not to score on us. That team was stacked from top to bottom. When you can cut and slash and pretty much put the ball anywhere in the goal I will be impressed. Plus it was 11v11 on huge fields before all this age pure.. no header BS came along.

is this the video you speak of? ok lemme comment on it whilst trying not to hate on the children. there's not a WHOLE LOT of pressure being put on them in this certain video. Have you seen Dallas Texans scarfone samba or solar Colvin in action? if you have you'd know that they wouldn't even get these shots off against either. As far as the Texans go I GUARANTEE IT! Not saying these girls are not good they're great. Not sayin they wouldn't beat us, once again they look great. I've heard about 1 of them Trinity I think. Theres a very good 2010 on another team that starts with a R, her name starts with a P that Trinity reminds me of. its weird because every team that is supposed to destroy us, never does. usually gets beat or tied. ask 09 Solar Williamson or 09 Solar Angelone? if you don't know about 2010 Samba, well that's a shame, you should immediately cease living in 2012 and visit the present. its a lot of talent here and we aint scared of NOBODY. And dude, you're missing the dang point, POST THE VIDEO. if they are that good I wanna see...no hate involved.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ReturnoftheForce 16/12/19, 05:33 pm

a beautiful mind wrote:Congratulations to Colvin10g for going to Round Rock and winning?
Anyone know how the competition was. Looked favorable to me.
Maybe this will get them out of their mini-slump

I was told from a dad who's daughter played them that they looked really good. The two new girls from Samba are going to be big additions to the team.

ReturnoftheForce
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 16/12/19, 08:16 pm

ReturnoftheForce wrote:
a beautiful mind wrote:Congratulations to Colvin10g for going to Round Rock and winning?
Anyone know how the competition was. Looked favorable to me.
Maybe this will get them out of their mini-slump

I was told from a dad who's daughter played them that they looked really good.  The two new girls from Samba are going to be big additions to the team.

Damn! Two?

When idols become rivals...

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 17/12/19, 07:39 am

I just checked out the video on TGPL on those 9 year olds from back in the day. Literally this is a flight 1 team vs a flight 3 team going at it. You can clearly tell by the defense of the flight 3 team. Any good flight 1 team can look as if they were Barcelona playing an MLS team. When you put a f1 vs f3 team going at it. So this video to me personally does not impress. There were no unicorns either in this video but some pretty good players doing their thing on a f3 defense. Plus the field was huge making it way easy to move the ball even it being 11v11 because the f3 team had really hate to say it like this but no defensive speed. You put that team against the defense of let’s say a Solar Colvin team which Experienced first hand or a defense like the SC Blues from CAS. It’s lights out. They ain’t scoring a goal. The blue team had its few athletes but the really stacked teams are all athletes.

By the way I’ll give you guys some candy to chew on. The #1 ranked team in the USA SDSC G2010 Navy. Has been poached by a couple of big dogs down there that are currently ranked 6-10 in cas that are taking their players and that team of players will not be there for next season. There are some drastic changes also happening there right now between the other top 5 teams in cas. And if everything falls in place. You guys may witness a new #1 team in the nation that may dominate like the Golden State warriors did when they got KD or like the Lakers did with the 1-2 punch from Shaq and Kobe. That’s all I can say.

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsides 17/12/19, 08:25 am

That F3 defense and team rolled into Vegas Cup same year. That defense helped that F3 team make it to the final beating the other top Texas teams and played the top Southern CA team .That F3 defense gave up 2 goals lost 2 - 0. So you can only imagine how good SRSA 03G was.. Unfortunately SRSA 03G team was not there. Come on guys you can hang yourselves now.. I mean F3 defense held Cali #1 to 2 - 0.. But lost to SRSA 03G .. 12 - 0 so what does that tell you?

Offsides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 17/12/19, 08:28 am

Offsides wrote:That F3 defense and team rolled into Vegas Cup same year. That defense helped that F3 team make it to the final beating the other top Texas teams and played the top Southern CA team .That F3 defense gave up 2 goals lost 2 - 0. So you can only imagine how good SRSA 03G was.. Unfortunately SRSA 03G team was not there. Come on guys you can hang yourselves now.. I mean F3 defense held Cali #1 to 2 - 0.. But lost to SRSA 03G .. 12 - 0 so what does that tell you?

We talking what 8-9 years ago? I don’t know what kind of teams where around Cali back then. But today, hell no. That srsa ain’t doing that to Samba or Colvin either if they were around today.

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsides 17/12/19, 08:51 am

Well forgot to add.. SRSA 03G was not there but the #1 California team had a couple of guest players named Alexis and Trinity.. Really sucks to go to Vegas and lose to the top Cali team with 2 Unicorns from Texas and dont get your heads to big thinking that your teams are superior now. I also recall all players were hand picked and there wasnt a weak link. I had heard rumor of players not paying dues and uniforms paid for heck maybe even travel expenses but not really sure.. I do know if you were dumb enough to leave Alexis open from anywhere near the box she would put it in. She did not miss and if you doubled her Trinity would get open with ungodly speed and Alexis pass it to her and she could also place the ball anywhere. Amazing skill at this age surrounded by the best.

Offsides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 17/12/19, 09:12 am

luis andres wrote:
Offsides wrote:That F3 defense and team rolled into Vegas Cup same year. That defense helped that F3 team make it to the final beating the other top Texas teams and played the top Southern CA team .That F3 defense gave up 2 goals lost 2 - 0. So you can only imagine how good SRSA 03G was.. Unfortunately SRSA 03G team was not there. Come on guys you can hang yourselves now.. I mean F3 defense held Cali #1 to 2 - 0.. But lost to SRSA 03G .. 12 - 0 so what does that tell you?

We talking what 8-9 years ago? I don’t know what kind of teams where around Cali back then. But today, hell no. That srsa ain’t doing that to Samba or Colvin either if they were around today.

You are loud and wrong or just trolling. What do you think the first S in SRSA stands for?
No need to guess but it stands for Solar...
So basically “Solar” Colvin is the younger sister of SRSA03 almost figuratively and literally 😂. But basically these two Solar teams are apart of a system that Solar as a club employs and enforces. You mix that methodology with top talent and you get SRSA aka the Kali Killers.

....so they probably would have done that to Samba😉

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthiness 17/12/19, 09:35 am

luis andres wrote:I just checked out the video on TGPL on those 9 year olds from back in the day. Literally this is a flight 1 team vs a flight 3 team going at it. You can clearly tell by the defense of the flight 3 team. Any good flight 1 team can look as if they were Barcelona playing an MLS team. When you put a f1 vs f3 team going at it. So this video to me personally does not impress. There were no unicorns either in this video but some pretty good players doing their thing on a f3 defense. Plus the field was huge making it way easy to move the ball even it being 11v11 because the f3 team had really hate to say it like this but no defensive speed. You put that team against the defense of let’s say a Solar Colvin team which Experienced first hand or a defense like the SC Blues from CAS. It’s lights out. They ain’t scoring a goal. The blue team had its few athletes but the really stacked teams are all athletes.

By the way I’ll give you guys some candy to chew on. The #1 ranked team in the USA SDSC G2010 Navy. Has been poached by a couple of big dogs down there that are currently ranked 6-10 in cas that are taking their players and that team of players will not be there for next season. There are some drastic changes also happening there right now  between the other top 5 teams in cas. And if everything falls in place. You guys may witness a new #1 team in the nation that may dominate like the Golden State warriors did when they got KD or like the Lakers did with the 1-2 punch from Shaq and Kobe. That’s all I can say.

This isn't a secret.  This may be your first rodeo, Luis, so it seems super exciting, but it happens every year. Let me guess...The SD in SDSC stands for San Diego so lots of girls are leaving for Surf?  Surf recruits, lots of good players come, and they eventually have really good teams in most ages.  You may think they're building some unique team that will "dominate the nation" like never seen before, but this happens every year.  Relax.  Whoever USA SDSC is was never ever going to hang onto their top players.  Just like your team Ole is never going to hang on to their top players.  They'll go to Surf or Albion or Blues, etc.  We've all seen it before. Every year, actually.  Cali isn't special in this regard.  This also happens in Texas at Solar and FCD and in Georgia at Tophat and New Jersey at PDA, etc.  It's apparently the way things are supposed to be, per US Soccer.
Truthiness
Truthiness
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 17/12/19, 09:55 am

Truthiness wrote:
luis andres wrote:I just checked out the video on TGPL on those 9 year olds from back in the day. Literally this is a flight 1 team vs a flight 3 team going at it. You can clearly tell by the defense of the flight 3 team. Any good flight 1 team can look as if they were Barcelona playing an MLS team. When you put a f1 vs f3 team going at it. So this video to me personally does not impress. There were no unicorns either in this video but some pretty good players doing their thing on a f3 defense. Plus the field was huge making it way easy to move the ball even it being 11v11 because the f3 team had really hate to say it like this but no defensive speed. You put that team against the defense of let’s say a Solar Colvin team which Experienced first hand or a defense like the SC Blues from CAS. It’s lights out. They ain’t scoring a goal. The blue team had its few athletes but the really stacked teams are all athletes.

By the way I’ll give you guys some candy to chew on. The #1 ranked team in the USA SDSC G2010 Navy. Has been poached by a couple of big dogs down there that are currently ranked 6-10 in cas that are taking their players and that team of players will not be there for next season. There are some drastic changes also happening there right now  between the other top 5 teams in cas. And if everything falls in place. You guys may witness a new #1 team in the nation that may dominate like the Golden State warriors did when they got KD or like the Lakers did with the 1-2 punch from Shaq and Kobe. That’s all I can say.

This isn't a secret.  This may be your first rodeo, Luis, so it seems super exciting, but it happens every year.  Let me guess...The SD in SDSC stands for San Diego so lots of girls are leaving for Surf?  Surf recruits, lots of good players come, and they eventually have really good teams in most ages.  You may think they're building some unique team that will "dominate the nation" like never seen before, but this happens every year.  Relax.  Whoever USA SDSC is was never ever going to hang onto their top players.  Just like your team Ole is never going to hang on to their top players.  They'll go to Surf or Albion or Blues, etc.  We've all seen it before. Every year, actually.  Cali isn't special in this regard.  This also happens in Texas at Solar and FCD and in Georgia at Tophat and New Jersey at PDA, etc.  It's apparently the way things are supposed to be, per US Soccer.

Olé is further north isn’t it? So Luis, is San José Quakes your “big club?”

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthiness 17/12/19, 09:57 am

There's several future YNT players in this video (including some of the most decorated in the country for their age) and they are making one of the better teams in the country at that time look quite overwhelmed.  I've seen the videos that you've posted, and to be blunt I'm 100% sure that you don't know what a unicorn is.
Also, in the DA playoffs last summer this team beat a whole bunch of the top California teams, such as LA Galaxy 7-1, California Thorns 10-0, and Beach 4-0.  They held up just fine and I think they'd probably do quite well against the Blues.
Truthiness
Truthiness
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 17/12/19, 10:03 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Truthiness wrote:

This isn't a secret.  This may be your first rodeo, Luis, so it seems super exciting, but it happens every year.  Let me guess...The SD in SDSC stands for San Diego so lots of girls are leaving for Surf?  Surf recruits, lots of good players come, and they eventually have really good teams in most ages.  You may think they're building some unique team that will "dominate the nation" like never seen before, but this happens every year.  Relax.  Whoever USA SDSC is was never ever going to hang onto their top players.  Just like your team Ole is never going to hang on to their top players.  They'll go to Surf or Albion or Blues, etc.  We've all seen it before. Every year, actually.  Cali isn't special in this regard.  This also happens in Texas at Solar and FCD and in Georgia at Tophat and New Jersey at PDA, etc.  It's apparently the way things are supposed to be, per US Soccer.

Olé is further north isn’t it? So Luis, is San José Quakes your “big club?”

Ole is in Los Angeles. San Fernando Valley. Yea further North but not up there by San José. But yea you are right about Surf, they are the giants.

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 17/12/19, 10:06 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
luis andres wrote:

You are loud and wrong or just trolling. What do you think the first S in SRSA stands for?
So basically “Solar” Colvin is the younger sister of SRSA03 almost figuratively and literally 😂. But basically these two Solar teams are apart of a system that Solar as a club employs and enforces. You mix that methodology with top talent and you get SRSA aka the Kali Killers.

So that’s what they call them the Kali Killers. Why didn’t I see them at Surf? Rumor was down there that Samba had the guts to come down but Solar Colvin did not want to embarrass themselves.

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 17/12/19, 10:09 am

luis andres wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
luis andres wrote:

So that’s what they call them the Kali Killers. Why didn’t I see them at Surf? Rumor was down there that Samba had the guts to come down but Solar Colvin did not want to embarrass themselves.

That makes no sense.
Why weren’t y’all in it? It’s no more than two hours away and y’all missed out?!
No way!!

Besides, I was talking about the 03’s.

Last edited by AngelinaGoalee on 17/12/19, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsides 17/12/19, 10:52 am

Not sure on the Solar and SRSA as I recall they were Katt Webbs team when they were younger with Missimo involved. They were very very good but Missimo the dad was always a huge part and I am sure a huge part of his daughter and the teams development. Perhaps someone can elaborate on SRSA because it was confusing 9 years ago with Solar SRSA and Solar Chelsea but it was like SRSA 03 was off on their own heck they werent even on Solars webpage because you didnt look for them if you had a Unicorn they found you. So not sure about SRSA today.

Offsides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 17/12/19, 10:59 am

Offsides wrote:Not sure on the Solar and SRSA as I recall they were Katt Webbs team when they were younger with Missimo involved. They were very very good but Missimo the dad was always a huge part and I am sure a huge part of his daughter and the teams development. Perhaps someone can elaborate on SRSA because it was confusing 9 years ago with Solar SRSA and Solar Chelsea but it was like SRSA 03 was off on their own heck they werent even on Solars webpage because you didnt look for them if you had a Unicorn they found you. So not sure about SRSA today.

I think you’re right but I also think it was an evolving thing so the SRSA ended up being synonymous with Solar Red Chelsea. They referred to them as SRSA like they continued to refer Liverpool 04 elite as RASE. Another dominant team in their respective age group that won all things big. They weren’t SRSA but close. Dfeeters Kicks 09’s are still called Rush at times, another dominant NTX team that would run through Cali.

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsides 17/12/19, 11:55 am

So did SRSA start with the 03G team.. I do remember they were a very classy group never anything said from the sidelines the parents were even trained. We couldnt get mad they played clean I dont recall them fouling they were to busy making you chase them. No weakness it was amazing to watch.

Offsides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 5050Ball 17/12/19, 12:22 pm

SRSA started out West, when Solca moved from Lightning (I think) and started some teams known as Solar Red

The mother ship in Dallas was more focused on boys and had some spotty girls teams in those years. Memory is a bit sketchy but his first really good Solar Red team was '93s or 94's - somewhere around there. He began producing top teams consecutively and when those SRSA teams were clearly better than the Dallas counterparts, SRSA became the flagship brand for Solar girls, and training moved more central.

They typically don't brand a team SRSA unless its clearly at or near the top in NTX
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 17/12/19, 12:25 pm

Offsides wrote:So did SRSA start with the 03G team.. I do remember they were a very classy group never anything said from the sidelines the parents were even trained. We couldnt get mad they played clean I dont recall them fouling they were to busy making you chase them. No weakness it was amazing to watch.

They were 02/03 before age pure.
They lost pieces and picked up pieces throughout the journey but that’s basically the team that won the U16/17 GDA National Championship this past summer.
And since DA went stand alone U17 they were broken up a bit again.

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 17/12/19, 12:27 pm

5050Ball wrote:SRSA started out West, when Solca moved from Lightning (I think) and started some teams known as Solar Red

The mother ship in Dallas was more focused on boys and had some spotty girls teams in those years.  Memory is a bit sketchy but his first really good Solar Red team was '93s or 94's - somewhere around there.  He began producing top teams consecutively and when those SRSA teams were clearly better than the Dallas counterparts, SRSA became the flagship brand for Solar girls, and training moved more central.

They typically don't brand a team SRSA unless its clearly at or near the top in NTX

Sounds accurate...
There’s an SRSA logo that those teams wear on their practice jersey. Looks like a colorful ying yang symbol. I believe that to be AS’s logo.

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KicknBalls 17/12/19, 01:29 pm

Degenerates only care about rankings, kids will end up hating footy and you...

KicknBalls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 17/12/19, 09:30 pm

Come on guys. Don’t have to take everything to the heart. I’m just messing with you all. But I’m glad to see the forum wake up. I’m joking. I’ll take stab at you guys at times just to get back at y’all for the Kali Killer comment. Only fair. I know Solar Colvin is legit. It’s all fun and games. Don’t take my humor to the heart.

"There is a difference between a great soccer player & a great scorer"

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyh 19/12/19, 01:28 pm

luis andres wrote:Come on guys. Don’t have to take everything to the heart. I’m just messing with you all. But I’m glad to see the forum wake up. I’m joking. I’ll take stab at you guys at times just to get back at y’all for the Kali Killer comment. Only fair. I know Solar Colvin is legit. It’s all fun and games. Don’t take my humor to the heart.

Just because you're being made fun of for posting unimpressive videos with over-the-top braggadocio is no reason to back off and say you're just joking.  Nobody here gave you the same courtesy when we disagreed with you and came to the consensus that your player probably isn't in the conversation for being the "greatest-of-all-time."  
I firmly believe that you are stronger than needing to scurry back to Cali with the "I was just messing around" defense.  Your statements about how Missimo and Byars and the Solar '03s couldn't make it in SoCal proves that you have it in you to keep up the fight. Don't go, Luis.  Respond with strength (probably with more videos and details about your obviously vast experience and expertise regarding soccer unicorns).

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next