Donate and get this nifty tag!

My Home – Design Dreams is a new challenging match-3 game Pixel
Statistics
We have 13582 registered users
The newest registered user is Kedrick

Our users have posted a total of 194262 messages in 27272 subjects

My Home – Design Dreams is a new challenging match-3 game

Go down

My Home – Design Dreams is a new challenging match-3 game Empty My Home – Design Dreams is a new challenging match-3 game

Post by alazmmo on 09/09/19, 08:21 pm

Developed by Zentertain Ltd. and available on iOS and Android platforms, My Home - Design Dreams is a challenging new match-3 game that invites players to renovate and decorate their dream home. If you like home decoration, this is the perfect game for you to show off your creativity. Earn style points by buying and adding new home design accessories to your room or home, play fun games for coins and credits, and design your own storyline!

You might be tempted to buy an expensive one first. But I suggest spending your coins on that cheap furniture first. After running out of coins, keep playing the Challenge level until you can afford the more expensive ones. Buying furniture will earn you Gaya Points and also unlock new furniture for you to buy. After you reach the required number of Style Points, you will be able to gain access to the next room. But if you want to replace your furniture with an expensive one, you can do it once you can afford it. And if you don't have enough time to play My Home Design Dreams and earn Credit,rvgm.com provides Cheap My Home Credit for you.

When you first level up, don't do the first movements that you immediately see. Instead, take a moment to look at the board. The start of a level is the only part of the level that is not scrambled - all the sections have been set there on purpose. This means that some levels will have "settings" that you need to see to take advantage of. Consider level 4 - there are three corner boxes separated from the main part of the board. Inside each of these boxes are three white chips, with one extra white chip to the side. If you catch this, you will be able to make three missiles that will help you reach your destination faster.

alazmmo
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum