Latest topics
TX Spirit 05 Bewley Looking to Add PlayersToday at 05:24 pmBFC
TX Spirit 06 Bewley – Open Practices: Plano, Allen, McKinneyToday at 05:23 pmBFC
NTX Celtic 04G NPL Open Tryouts (Flower Mound/Corinth) Today at 04:55 pmCelticBartlow
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Today at 04:47 pmDallas Texans West
FCD 07G Premier LHGC looking for DefenderToday at 03:28 pmLittleakde
Sting West '08 Khan Open Tryouts 2019-2020 Today at 03:14 pmKhan8Girls
Dallas Texans 08g South-Arlington/Mansfield/GPToday at 03:08 pmseeyouonthepitch
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 03:03 pmSolarEastFreeman
Fever United FC Select Kit AL #11Today at 03:01 pmsoccrplyr999
Solar East 04B Lucio Open PracticesToday at 03:01 pmSolarEastFreeman
SPARTA FC 03G - LH D1 - OPEN PRACTICEToday at 03:00 pmKeeper3LC
Dallas Roma 06 forming 2nd team- Need 6 playersToday at 02:58 pmDallasRomaCoach
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 02:55 pmSolarEastFreeman
Sting AL full Kit #18 $250 OBOToday at 02:51 pmsoccrplyr999
New Team Forming - Solar 12G Angelone Today at 02:41 pmintheupper90
Coppell FC 09 BoysToday at 02:36 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Coppell FC 07G - Open PracticesToday at 02:32 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Evo 09G Boyle (Colleyville/Grapevine/Southlake) looking to aToday at 02:29 pmCoachBoyle
Solar South 08G Today at 02:26 pm06Southgirl
Texans Full kit #14 - Adult Medium for SaleToday at 02:21 pmws1010
D’Feeters ‘06 Girls ECRL/NPL/LHGCL D1/D2 - Open Sessions Today at 01:41 pmD06GT
BVB 06G Yellow (F:LFC Fowler) NPL; Based in ArlingtonToday at 01:40 pmSoccermom32019
D1 Dallas Classic and NPL-Solar 06B Hildebrand Open SessionsToday at 01:18 pmSolar 06 Boys
D2/D1 Midfielder looking (Plano,McKinney,Allen,Frisco)Today at 01:08 pmPass2me
Solar 09G Bardwell Full-time Goalkeeper NeededToday at 12:59 pmTXEagles
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Pixel
Statistics
We have 13456 registered users
The newest registered user is ws1010

Our users have posted a total of 191245 messages in 26464 subjects

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by jen_nah on 29/01/11, 08:20 pm

Dallas Texans '03G North is looking for a girl who would like to player keeper. Please contact Jenny at jm@getyasome.net

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 318
Points : 3563
Join date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Airwynn on 31/01/11, 09:20 am

This is a really nice team. The girls are well matched and developing beautifully Very Happy...Great Coaching!! You really couldn't join a nicer 03 team!
Airwynn
Airwynn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 88
Points : 3183
Join date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Guest on 31/01/11, 10:10 am

Any issues with the coach assaulting the referees after the game?
or is this just an occurrence at the older levels?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by 2Feet4U on 31/01/11, 10:41 am

giggedy wrote:Any issues with the coach assaulting the referees after the game?
or is this just an occurrence at the older levels?

That's why he is looking for a new keeper to do his dirty work.
2Feet4U
2Feet4U
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 108
Points : 3811
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 74
Location : Walking from the car to the pitch and back

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Airwynn on 31/01/11, 11:06 am

Funny!! So much animosity. ??

Unfortunately, this informational forum seems to be a bit more of a gossip column for some.

I like to deal in factual information.

GREAT TEAM. GREAT COACH. Would love to see them find a GREAT KEEPER to join!
Airwynn
Airwynn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 88
Points : 3183
Join date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by ralfdallas on 31/01/11, 11:19 am

Airwynn - As I understand it, posts in the 'teams or players looking' section are generally protected from commentary from the peanut gallery, but such posts in the more popular/widely viewed Academy section open same up for discussion. Such discussion might include, for example, whether it is smart for a parent to pigeon hole their U8 at keeper full-time. I vote no, as a good keeper needs to both develop their footskills and understand the game better, which playing part-time keeper and part-time field at U8 might better allow. Each to their own, I guess, but you probably get the idea about the proper section to post in to avoid the gossip and critics.
ralfdallas
ralfdallas
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1286
Points : 5163
Join date : 2009-05-13
Location : Climbing gym or soccer field

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Guest on 31/01/11, 11:58 am

Airwynn wrote:Funny!! So much animosity. ??

Unfortunately, this informational forum seems to be a bit more of a gossip column for some.

I like to deal in factual information.

GREAT TEAM. GREAT COACH. Would love to see them find a GREAT KEEPER to join!

Gossip? Isn't that what these forums are for? Or maybe we should just all get on Got Soccer and look at scores. Factual information? Maybe you should check it out for yourself. Ask some people who were at his 99 girls game. Or just read here http://www.txsoccer.net/t5196-the-unthinkable

I've been with a number of teams with my kids. All the coaches were great, all the teams were great, until I found something better. I'm not talking directly about JR either. I think he is a fine coach. But he deserves some prodding for his actions on the pitch recently.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by 2Feet4U on 31/01/11, 12:01 pm

giggedy wrote:
Airwynn wrote:Funny!! So much animosity. ??

Unfortunately, this informational forum seems to be a bit more of a gossip column for some.

I like to deal in factual information.

GREAT TEAM. GREAT COACH. Would love to see them find a GREAT KEEPER to join!

Gossip? Isn't that what these forums are for? Or maybe we should just all get on Got Soccer and look at scores. Factual information? Maybe you should check it out for yourself. Ask some people who were at his 99 girls game. Or just read here http://www.txsoccer.net/t5196-the-unthinkable

I've been with a number of teams with my kids. All the coaches were great, all the teams were great, until I found something better. I'm not talking directly about JR either. I think he is a fine coach. But he deserves some prodding for his actions on the pitch recently.


RECENTLY? This guy has had problems for years with his temper. How about inviting a parent out to the parking lot to settle a dispute.
2Feet4U
2Feet4U
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 108
Points : 3811
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 74
Location : Walking from the car to the pitch and back

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by noimarealdoubleD on 31/01/11, 12:07 pm

lol! A challenge to a duel!? I hope the parent accepted.

Yea, no thank you. I'll pass.
noimarealdoubleD
noimarealdoubleD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 181
Points : 3322
Join date : 2010-10-26

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Guest on 31/01/11, 12:20 pm

ralfdallas wrote:Airwynn - As I understand it, posts in the 'teams or players looking' section are generally protected from commentary from the peanut gallery, but such posts in the more popular/widely viewed Academy section open same up for discussion. Such discussion might include, for example, whether it is smart for a parent to pigeon hole their U8 at keeper full-time. I vote no, as a good keeper needs to both develop their footskills and understand the game better, which playing part-time keeper and part-time field at U8 might better allow. Each to their own, I guess, but you probably get the idea about the proper section to post in to avoid the gossip and critics.

I have to agree with ralfdallas on this one, also if the post includes any mention of the word Rowdies, DM, KW, SRSA or "looking for players but I will post details later after my manicure" deserve what they get.

Talking about what you get, if you ever follow someone to any sort of parking lot remember the word CHL!! I'd rather kick someone's arse in front of a crowd than be the idiot who gets shot in the parking while the perp drives away.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Airwynn on 31/01/11, 12:34 pm

Funny. I seem to be critiqued for posting in the wrong place...but i don't see where this post was in the "looking for player" section...it was in "Academy" and therefore there was nothing wrong with me making a comment. All people are welcome to make their opinions known. Mine is simply this:
This is a really nice team. The girls are great they are a very well matched group that are growing together. The parents are great and the Coach is great. I cannot speak for anything more than that. Another nice girl on this team with an interest in keeping would be nice. Very Happy You all need to go have a nice cup of coffee or something... you'll feel better Very Happy
Airwynn
Airwynn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 88
Points : 3183
Join date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Guest on 31/01/11, 12:36 pm

My body is a temple, I don't fill it with garbage.....now be quiet so I can eat my whataburger.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Airwynn on 31/01/11, 12:37 pm

Very Happy lmao
Airwynn
Airwynn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 88
Points : 3183
Join date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by ralfdallas on 31/01/11, 12:59 pm

Airwynn wrote:Funny. I seem to be critiqued for posting in the wrong place...but i don't see where this post was in the "looking for player" section...it was in "Academy" and therefore there was nothing wrong with me making a comment. All people are welcome to make their opinions known. Mine is simply this:
This is a really nice team. The girls are great they are a very well matched group that are growing together. The parents are great and the Coach is great. I cannot speak for anything more than that. Another nice girl on this team with an interest in keeping would be nice. Very Happy You all need to go have a nice cup of coffee or something... you'll feel better Very Happy

The following was posted by golgolgol in the teams or players looking section.

"General rules for this section:

1. do not hijack a post here to bash a team or coach. Feel free to discuss/debate team implosion or coaching issues in the general section

2. when a team is looking for players, please include the age level, location and team name so we don't have 100 questions asking for that info. Be sure to include contact info

3. when a player is looking for a team, be sure to post what age group your player is.

Any post that is hijacked may be removed. If this happens I will send PM to the original poster so they know to create a new one."


So, if the original poster wanted to avoid tomatos he/she should have posted in the proper section (which can be located by scrolling to the bottom left hand corner of the screen and choosing 'select a forum' then 'teams or players looking'). Since it was here in Academy though, the commentary (including yours critiquing the commentary) is appropriate. (But you better believe that, in this venue, critiquing the commentary will get it right back at you). (I feel great, btw, no coffee needed). sunny
ralfdallas
ralfdallas
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1286
Points : 5163
Join date : 2009-05-13
Location : Climbing gym or soccer field

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Guest on 31/01/11, 02:47 pm

My post two seasons ago:
'07 Weatherford Storm. Looking for a midfielder to join a great group of players and a great coach. The parents are all wonderful. PM me for more information.

My post last season:
'07 Royse City Chanooks. Needing a couple of players to fill out a great squad of good kids. Our coach is the best ever, parents are fun loving too. We may be the greatest team ever put together. PM me.

My latest post:
'07 Shanghai Blazers. We have a great coach, a great group of kids and wonderful parents, but need a striker from the left side. Please come out and help solidify the greatest team ever built. PM for further details.

I can't wait to join my next group of great kids and find the next greatest coach ever. I bet the parents will be awesome too.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by jen_nah on 04/02/11, 12:33 am

ralfdallas wrote:Airwynn - As I understand it, posts in the 'teams or players looking' section are generally protected from commentary from the peanut gallery, but such posts in the more popular/widely viewed Academy section open same up for discussion. Such discussion might include, for example, whether it is smart for a parent to pigeon hole their U8 at keeper full-time. I vote no, as a good keeper needs to both develop their footskills and understand the game better, which playing part-time keeper and part-time field at U8 might better allow. Each to their own, I guess, but you probably get the idea about the proper section to post in to avoid the gossip and critics.

I merely posted this here as this is the busiest board and I wanted to get the word out for our team. I can say I have 2 daughters that play for this coach and we have never had an issue with him on or off the field.

This team is a great group of girls & parents with a great well known coach that has proved to produce some of the top teams in the area. He develops his players from the ground up. That alone speaks for itself.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 318
Points : 3563
Join date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper Empty Re: DT '03G- Johnny Rangel looking for keeper

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum