Latest topics
TX Spirit 05 Bewley Looking to Add PlayersToday at 05:24 pmBFC
TX Spirit 06 Bewley – Open Practices: Plano, Allen, McKinneyToday at 05:23 pmBFC
NTX Celtic 04G NPL Open Tryouts (Flower Mound/Corinth) Today at 04:55 pmCelticBartlow
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Today at 04:47 pmDallas Texans West
FCD 07G Premier LHGC looking for DefenderToday at 03:28 pmLittleakde
Sting West '08 Khan Open Tryouts 2019-2020 Today at 03:14 pmKhan8Girls
Dallas Texans 08g South-Arlington/Mansfield/GPToday at 03:08 pmseeyouonthepitch
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 03:03 pmSolarEastFreeman
Fever United FC Select Kit AL #11Today at 03:01 pmsoccrplyr999
Solar East 04B Lucio Open PracticesToday at 03:01 pmSolarEastFreeman
SPARTA FC 03G - LH D1 - OPEN PRACTICEToday at 03:00 pmKeeper3LC
Dallas Roma 06 forming 2nd team- Need 6 playersToday at 02:58 pmDallasRomaCoach
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 02:55 pmSolarEastFreeman
Sting AL full Kit #18 $250 OBOToday at 02:51 pmsoccrplyr999
New Team Forming - Solar 12G Angelone Today at 02:41 pmintheupper90
Coppell FC 09 BoysToday at 02:36 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Coppell FC 07G - Open PracticesToday at 02:32 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Evo 09G Boyle (Colleyville/Grapevine/Southlake) looking to aToday at 02:29 pmCoachBoyle
Solar South 08G Today at 02:26 pm06Southgirl
Texans Full kit #14 - Adult Medium for SaleToday at 02:21 pmws1010
D’Feeters ‘06 Girls ECRL/NPL/LHGCL D1/D2 - Open Sessions Today at 01:41 pmD06GT
BVB 06G Yellow (F:LFC Fowler) NPL; Based in ArlingtonToday at 01:40 pmSoccermom32019
D1 Dallas Classic and NPL-Solar 06B Hildebrand Open SessionsToday at 01:18 pmSolar 06 Boys
D2/D1 Midfielder looking (Plano,McKinney,Allen,Frisco)Today at 01:08 pmPass2me
Solar 09G Bardwell Full-time Goalkeeper NeededToday at 12:59 pmTXEagles
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Pixel
Statistics
We have 13456 registered users
The newest registered user is ws1010

Our users have posted a total of 191245 messages in 26464 subjects

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by turftoe9 on 23/06/11, 08:29 am


SRSA 03 is heading to Austin this weekend for some 3 V 3 Action. DD can't wait.

http://www.t7sports.com:8080/2005/k150395.htm
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 742
Points : 4471
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by Guest on 23/06/11, 08:30 am

This ain't being held at Hippy Hallow is it?

Man, I miss Austin!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by jj4mel on 23/06/11, 10:31 am

DoubleDD wrote:This ain't being held at Hippy Hallow is it?

Man, I miss Austin!

Have you been to Hippy Hollow recently? I don't think you could appreciate it like you could in the past.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 4658
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by Guest on 23/06/11, 10:47 am

jj4mel wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:This ain't being held at Hippy Hallow is it?

Man, I miss Austin!

Have you been to Hippy Hollow recently? I don't think you could appreciate it like you could in the past.

When I said I missed Austin, the one place I wasn't talking about was Hippy Hollow.
That has to be the creepiest place on earth.

What I do miss is all of the bars, midnight runs to Sea World, hanging out and fishing....other than that, I can't stand the place anymore!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by jj4mel on 23/06/11, 01:18 pm

DoubleDD wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:This ain't being held at Hippy Hallow is it?

Man, I miss Austin!

Have you been to Hippy Hollow recently? I don't think you could appreciate it like you could in the past.

When I said I missed Austin, the one place I wasn't talking about was Hippy Hollow.
That has to be the creepiest place on earth.

What I do miss is all of the bars, midnight runs to Sea World, hanging out and fishing....other than that, I can't stand the place anymore!

Gotcha!!

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 4658
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by PacmanJr00 on 24/06/11, 01:04 pm

welcome to austin and good luck to you. second hand info but it looks like you got the easy side of the bracket and you only have to play two games in prelims. now that is hospitality. Laughing I think either of the tornados or the wildcats will be your competition. i hope to see you all play as i am interested in what dallas girls futbol looks like...

PacmanJr00
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 66
Points : 3017
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Austin, TX

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by Guest on 24/06/11, 01:06 pm

PacmanJr00 wrote:welcome to austin and good luck to you. second hand info but it looks like you got the easy side of the bracket and you only have to play two games in prelims. now that is hospitality. Laughing I think either of the tornados or the wildcats will be your competition. i hope to see you all play as i am interested in what dallas girls futbol looks like...

We talking about teams and not about the Texas weather and the wildlife found in the Hill Country right? Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by jj4mel on 24/06/11, 01:15 pm

PacmanJr00 wrote:welcome to austin and good luck to you. second hand info but it looks like you got the easy side of the bracket and you only have to play two games in prelims. now that is hospitality. Laughing I think either of the tornados or the wildcats will be your competition. i hope to see you all play as i am interested in what dallas girls futbol looks like...

Thanks!! Looking forward to meeting the Central Texas competetion.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 4658
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by PacmanJr00 on 24/06/11, 01:19 pm

haha

Speaking of weather, I hope the fields are in decent shape. We don't always have the nice fields you all have here and I haven't been out there in awhile. Be happy you have restrooms on site. If you want to wait to purchase refreshments and water, there is an HEB right across the entrance to the soccer fields. You can eat at Mangieri's Pizza Cafe, also across from the entrance of the park. It has a playground and decent beer selection though the food quality is hit or miss for adults, kid will not know the difference.

glad you guys are coming down here instead of staying in dallas for their 3v3 live

PacmanJr00
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 66
Points : 3017
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Austin, TX

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by jj4mel on 24/06/11, 07:32 pm

PacmanJr00 wrote:haha

Speaking of weather, I hope the fields are in decent shape. We don't always have the nice fields you all have here and I haven't been out there in awhile. Be happy you have restrooms on site. If you want to wait to purchase refreshments and water, there is an HEB right across the entrance to the soccer fields. You can eat at Mangieri's Pizza Cafe, also across from the entrance of the park. It has a playground and decent beer selection though the food quality is hit or miss for adults, kid will not know the difference.

glad you guys are coming down here instead of staying in dallas for their 3v3 live

I believe the team has reservations at the Oasis on Lake Travis?

Thanks for telling me about HEB! I need to pick up snacks and water!!

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 4658
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by PacmanJr00 on 25/06/11, 10:03 pm

congrats on the win

let us know your thoughts when you get a chance

PacmanJr00
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 66
Points : 3017
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Austin, TX

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by turftoe9 on 26/06/11, 03:42 pm


DD & I are back from the tourney. Have to say that we enjoyed the trees around the fields. The fields were a lot rougher than what we play on. All in all good tourney. Our girls were on fire, scoreing 43 goals & giving up 3. Played the top team from Louisianna, Cajun Spice in the finals. Ended up haveing the 10 goal Mercy rule called in every game. Saw some girls that have game & just need to play more competion like we have in NTX. Good Job LoneStars for putting on a good tournament.
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 742
Points : 4471
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by PacmanJr00 on 20/07/11, 05:45 pm

Are you all coming back to Round Rock for regionaLS?

PacmanJr00
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 66
Points : 3017
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Austin, TX

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by jj4mel on 20/07/11, 07:43 pm

PacmanJr00 wrote:Are you all coming back to Round Rock for regionaLS?

When are the regionals?

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 4658
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by turftoe9 on 21/07/11, 08:11 am

jj4mel wrote:
PacmanJr00 wrote:Are you all coming back to Round Rock for regionaLS?

When are the regionals?

July 23rd-24th
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 742
Points : 4471
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by jj4mel on 21/07/11, 09:14 am

turftoe9 wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
PacmanJr00 wrote:Are you all coming back to Round Rock for regionaLS?

When are the regionals?

July 23rd-24th

Then I guess we will not be attending the regionals.

Are most of the same teams attending? If so, I believe the team from Louisiana will take top honors.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 4658
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by turftoe9 on 21/07/11, 10:49 am

jj4mel wrote:
turftoe9 wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
PacmanJr00 wrote:Are you all coming back to Round Rock for regionaLS?

When are the regionals?

July 23rd-24th

Then I guess we will not be attending the regionals.

Are most of the same teams attending? If so, I believe the team from Louisiana will take top honors.

Only 4 are playing.

LONESTAR ARSENAL
SA STING
LUBBOCK LIGHTNING
ASA SUPER GIRLS
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 742
Points : 4471
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by PacmanJr00 on 21/07/11, 02:54 pm

For the 03G, FC Dallas is sending a team.

A

ZHU ZHUS -VENI VIDI VICI

ALLIANCE LIGHTNING - U7

DRAGONS

UNITED HEAT WHITE

B

CHEETAHS

ASA TORNADOS

FC DALLAS 03G - COPA

PacmanJr00
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 66
Points : 3017
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Austin, TX

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by turftoe9 on 21/07/11, 03:08 pm

PacmanJr00 wrote:For the 03G, FC Dallas is sending a team.

A

ZHU ZHUS -VENI VIDI VICI

ALLIANCE LIGHTNING - U7

DRAGONS

UNITED HEAT WHITE

B

CHEETAHS

ASA TORNADOS

FC DALLAS 03G - COPA
Good Luck to you guys this weekend!
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 742
Points : 4471
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin Empty Re: 3 V 3 Live Soccer Tour Austin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum