North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

02's getting toooooo quiet Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

02's getting toooooo quiet

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet Empty 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest 03/07/11, 11:09 pm

Hey too quiet in 02 world. Not complaining but makes for boring forum board.
What's going on with top teams
FCD; lost frwd playing some 3 v3 or something close -doin well???
Kat -got girl that FCD lost -not seeing them in mucho tournies anymore
Glotz- guest playing with Feeters, Glotz playing futsal what else??????
Rowdies-How long will DM hang in there??????????????Good team but can't seem to win any tournies.
Dynamo Stark??-overflood of new girls -will they ever face up and play better compt to see where they stand???
Feet- 02's crumbling as many top players left, skip gonna focus on better 03 team
Fever- seems to be moving along with Kenny.
Who'd I'd leave out?????

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest 03/07/11, 11:57 pm

yeah very quiet. spent the day getting the field ready for the 4th. didnt have the stars done yet when pic taken.

IMG_0424

IMG_0423

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 04/07/11, 12:11 am

bobmac15 wrote:yeah very quiet. spent the day getting the field ready for the 4th. didnt have the stars done yet when pic taken.

IMG_0424

IMG_0423

NICE!!!

Is that a 7v7 size field? Those are some lucky kids to get a soccer field in their back yard. Bring soccer practice to you back yard.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 01:22 am

Greatness! Skip SDL EAL , have your own league! Can find refs. nd linesmen who will work for food and beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 01:23 am

bobmac15 wrote:yeah very quiet. spent the day getting the field ready for the 4th. didnt have the stars done yet when pic taken.

IMG_0424

IMG_0423
GREAT GRASS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 02:56 am

I heard the rowdies need a goalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 09:50 am

Guest wrote:I heard the rowdies need a goalie

Not sure what kind of sh*& you are trying to stir up. What exactly are you alluding to my friend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 12:32 pm

Okay, jack-off. My dd just saw this post and is very upset. So since there is only one goalie for the Rowdies you in effect called her out on this forum, it's now my responsibility to impart a word of advice.

Your sputum (i.e., a bodily discharge most notably from the oral or nasal cavity but in some instances referring to that special area below the waist, so in this case I'll defer to the latter description) is not welcome and shooting blanks.

I'm really not sure of your intentions with the post but it's a low blow and extremely juvenile when you hurt a 9 year old. Just curious though. Are you trying to say that she is not good enough to be on the team? Or are you trying to start a rumor by alluding that we are looking elsewhere?

I hope in the future when you are making derogatory remarks about a child you think twice about it.

We as a family don't live or die by soccer and really don't put much stock in this crap posted here, but don't you dare call my dd out again. I see that you are hiding behind a "guest" avatar. Too chicken sh%& to use your normal one?

If you have not noticed, you pissed me off when you made my dd cry. Take off your wife's g-string and put on something to support your balls and leave off with your barbs aimed at 9 year olds.

And if you got a problem with this post come find me at the next tournament.

(sorry hate spelling errors)

Last edited by LK'sMom on 04/07/11, 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by seeya 04/07/11, 01:07 pm

LK'sMom wrote:

Okay, jack-off. My dd just saw this post and is very upset. So since there is only one goalie for the Rowdies you in effect called her out on this forum, it's now my responsibility to impart a word of advice.

Your sputum (i.e., a bodily discharge most notably from the oral or nasal cavity but in some instances referring to that special area below the waist, so in this case I'll defer to the latter description) is not welcome and shooting blanks.

I'm really not sure of your intentions with the post but it's a low blow and extremely juvenile when you hurt a 9 year old. Just curious though. Are you trying to say that she is not good enough to be on the team? Or are you trying to start a rumor by alluding that we are looking elsewhere?

I hope in the future when you are making derogatory remarks about a child you think twice about it.

We as a family don't live or die by soccer and really don't put much stock in this crap posted here, but don't you dare call my dd out again. I see that you are hiding behind a "guest" avatar. Too chicken sh%& to use your normal one?

If you have not noticed, you pissed me off when you made my dd cry. Take off your wife's g-string and put on something to support your balls and leave off with your barbs aimed at 9 year olds.

WOW! First of all, let me correct your description of sputum. SPUTUM: matter, as saliva mixed with mucus or pus, expectorated from the lungs and

respiratory passages.
Although I do not agree with "guest" and what he did, what the heck is your 9yr old dd reading this forum for?? Really, does she have

the ability to decide which posts are sarcasms, which are just out and out lies and stiring up trouble and which are facts? (many of the adults do no seem to

have that ability) It seems, if you dont mind my misuse the word sputum, you my friend would actually be spewing out sputum on the post above, with all the

insults you sent "Guest". And according to you, you would never have gotten so upset, if your daughter didnt see the post in the first place.

YOUR FAULT MOM!
seeya
seeya
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesWideOpen 04/07/11, 01:27 pm

I guess we are tired of being quiet, boring and civilized?
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 01:49 pm

seeya wrote:
LK'sMom wrote:

Please refer to the urban dictionary for an expanded use of the word. I am well aware of its medical term. Yea it pissed me off that my daughter saw this and it further pissed me off that an adult speculates on crap like this. Perhaps I was lax in closing out of the forum before my DD went to play her games on the computer but who's at fault for the first posting.I see you only have one post to your credit. I don't need to ascertain whether a post was meant in sarcasm or not. It called out a player on here, specifically my DD. If someone thinks a post would hurt a child's feeling if they saw it then don't post it.

WOW! First of all, let me correct your description of sputum. SPUTUM: matter, as saliva mixed with mucus or pus, expectorated from the lungs and

respiratory passages.
Although I do not agree with "guest" and what he did, what the heck is your 9yr old dd reading this forum for?? Really, does she have

the ability to decide which posts are sarcasms, which are just out and out lies and stiring up trouble and which are facts? (many of the adults do no seem to

have that ability) It seems, if you dont mind my misuse the word sputum, you my friend would actually be spewing out sputum on the post above, with all the

insults you sent "Guest". And according to you, you would never have gotten so upset, if your daughter didnt see the post in the first place.

YOUR FAULT MOM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 01:50 pm

seeya wrote:
LK'sMom wrote:

Please refer to the urban dictionary for an expanded use of the word. I am well aware of its medical term. Yea it pissed me off that my daughter saw this and it further pissed me off that an adult speculates on crap like this. Perhaps I was lax in closing out of the forum before my DD went to play her games on the computer but who's at fault for the first posting.I see you only have one post to your credit. I don't need to ascertain whether a post was meant in sarcasm or not. It called out a player on here, specifically my DD. If someone thinks a post would hurt a child's feeling if they saw it then don't post it.

respiratory passages.

YOUR FAULT MOM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 02:01 pm

Yo wow not quiet anymore. Rowdies might need new defensive back as well-parents not kid r issue. Same old sone just different team. offending 02's and 04's this time that's something new. Have not heard about the goalie -at all . LK mom you mighth even look within your own team of guest posters starting crap (ie above people) I'm just sayin SHADY SHADY

Back to top Go down

Post by seeya 04/07/11, 02:11 pm

LK'sMom wrote:
seeya wrote:
LK'sMom wrote:

respiratory passages.

YOUR FAULT MOM!

LK's MOM.....Dont be hatin' because I am not such an advanced poster or even as "urban" cool as yourself!
You're just mean! Go take a chill pill! And by all means close out this forum!!
seeya
seeya
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by tmcc 04/07/11, 02:13 pm

IMG_0424

IMG_0423

Nice Bobmac.
tmcc
tmcc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : Sometimes, when you mess with the bull, you get the horns!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 02:26 pm

I am very aware of the medical definition of the word. Please refer to the urban dictionary for the word's expanded use. Ya I was pissed off when I read this and yes I got mad when my daughter got upset. Perhaps I got lax in loging off the forum before my dd got on the computer to play her games. But who's fault is it for posting the original comment. I did not find it necessary to determine sarcasm level of the post. Sorry, if you want to speculate on a team or it's players please have the decency to use your regular avatar. I will come to my dd's defense every single time.

Back to top Go down

Post by 02Dad 04/07/11, 02:49 pm

LK'sMom wrote:I am very aware of the medical definition of the word. Please refer to the urban dictionary for the word's expanded use. Ya I was pissed off when I read this and yes I got mad when my daughter got upset. Perhaps I got lax in loging off the forum before my dd got on the computer to play her games. But who's fault is it for posting the original comment. I did not find it necessary to determine sarcasm level of the post. Sorry, if you want to speculate on a team or it's players please have the decency to use your regular avatar. I will come to my dd's defense every single time.

lol! Too bad their isn't a waaaambulance icon.
02Dad
02Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet Empty

Post by lifeisgoodtoday 04/07/11, 03:04 pm

I agree with LK's mom. You should have better manners than to come on here and call out a specific player or position like that. It's one thing to speak globally, and another to pinpoint when it is clear about whom you are speaking. It's not even about if the DD read it. These are people's daughters and take pops at parents, coaches, whatever, but when u aim it towards someone's kid, that is hitting below the waist and the gloves typically come off, as they should. Oh, that's it, you are seeking action below the waist.

lifeisgoodtoday
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 03:12 pm

02Dad wrote:
LK'sMom wrote:I am very aware of the medical definition of the word. Please refer to the urban dictionary for the word's expanded use. Ya I was pissed off when I read this and yes I got mad when my daughter got upset. Perhaps I got lax in loging off the forum before my dd got on the computer to play her games. But who's fault is it for posting the original comment. I did not find it necessary to determine sarcasm level of the post. Sorry, if you want to speculate on a team or it's players please have the decency to use your regular avatar. I will come to my dd's defense every single time.

lol! Too bad their isn't a waaaambulance icon.

I prefer a bite me icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 09:58 pm

LK'sMom wrote:

Nice very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 10:34 pm

wow. lots o fireworks on here. i was caught up in ultras and hebrew nationals all day. here are some dim thoughts:

talk about player movement is common, but bombs dropped by "guests" or firt time posters are always just stirring something up. why get caught up in it?

although lks mom has a right to be miffed, a simple "no you heard wrong" would have been adequate. yes, boring and civilized but it would have been enough to convince the masses your camp is in order.

keep the kids off the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/07/11, 10:46 pm

on a lighter note, the final score of the backyard holiday game was 14-7. a fever 02 red girl, fever 00 red girl, and a high school girls coach severely beat a top 5 01B, 99 lacrosse player, and me (totally hopeless). i led the game with at least 7 hand balls, a dozen turnovers, a possible red card, and no goals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar U17 05/07/11, 02:21 am

1v1 phenom wrote:
LK'sMom wrote:

Nice very nice.

Neymar....the present.........and the future

I do everything through instinct, I play like a child ... I think about myself on a small field, or in the street, I see myself with the ball in the same way as I am now. I have not changed at all. You must remember soccer is a game to have fun and you play for that. I don't plan or anticipate my play." -Messi
Solar U17
Solar U17
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 05/07/11, 06:45 am

Come on LK you showed some really poor judgement by allowing your dd on this forum. Kids are called out all the time on here. There is a generally accepted rule of no names and often numbers are not used but something is used to identify the subject. Tell your dd not to worry about what someone on a forum thinks about her. Believe me if she wasn't good enough DM would have cut her already. So either you are new to the forum or incredibly naieve. Keep you kids off the forum. There is nothing good or usefull for them here.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/07/11, 08:39 am

go99 wrote:Come on LK you showed some really poor judgement by allowing your dd on this forum. Kids are called out all the time on here. There is a generally accepted rule of no names and often numbers are not used but something is used to identify the subject. Tell your dd not to worry about what someone on a forum thinks about her. Believe me if she wasn't good enough DM would have cut her already. So either you are new to the forum or incredibly naieve. Keep you kids off the forum. There is nothing good or usefull for them here.

I did not "allow" it. It was an accident. I did tell her not to worry that it was a stupid adult with poor judgment but in the face of 9 year old tears, I lashed out. I'm not naive; I just hate comments with veiled innuendos by parents wanting to make a jab at a player who they think is weak. It wasn't about player movement. So, it was probably over the top reply but hey, I got things hopping on the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next