Latest topics
WILL IT BE YOU!!Today at 08:00 pmroger@renegades
08 B Tornados FC team looking for goalie and few players Today at 07:46 pmKellyleverett
How much is too much celebrating?Today at 07:37 pmBENDMEOVER
SuperCopa Today at 06:57 pmMARsSPEED
Dallas Texans 11G West Diaz (Play for Free)Today at 05:47 pmDallas Texans West
Dallas Texans 06G FDL Red - LHGCL D1 / FDL Today at 05:38 pmDallas Texans West
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Today at 05:35 pmDallas Texans West
Supercopa 07 showingToday at 04:45 pmCATX
Titans FC 04 NPL / Classic D3 Tryout and Open SessionsToday at 01:09 pmJasonWhisenant
Solar 04B - AllenToday at 12:43 pmntxsoccerchat
07B looking for a TeamToday at 12:29 pmSoccerislife17
D'Feeters 05G Black Open SessionsToday at 07:35 amDAM FLY SOCCER
Team to Scrimmage - Thursday Flower Mound/Lewisville AreaToday at 07:34 amtxspiritnorth09G
07 Keeper Looking for Team in Richardson/Plano areaToday at 05:23 amsbarton12
FC Dallas 07G - Open Practices - Frisco - LHGCL D2 ByeYesterday at 07:23 pmt5555
Looking for Keeper for Solar 08B TeamYesterday at 03:41 pmHoldingMid
GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANYYesterday at 03:34 pmmusaisaya
AYSES SC - DEVELOPMENT IS GOAL : WINNING IS RESULTYesterday at 03:32 pmmusaisaya
Chelsea East Blue 04B looking for 2-3 playersYesterday at 03:26 pmChelsea East
Fort Worth Thunder 08/09 teamYesterday at 03:14 pmjgarcia303030
Fort Worth Thunder - Not D1 Classic - Not DA - TryoutsYesterday at 03:14 pmjgarcia303030
D’feeters ‘06 Girls ECRL/NPL/LHGCL D1 Open SessionsYesterday at 03:06 pmfooty magic
Velocity Elite FC looking to add a few playersYesterday at 02:58 pmHappyDays
Solar 03B/04B Pappas - Adding Players in GrapevineYesterday at 02:57 pmHappyDays
Solar 03B Pappas - Adding Players in GrapevineYesterday at 02:55 pmHappyDays
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Pixel
Statistics
We have 13433 registered users
The newest registered user is soccermom68

Our users have posted a total of 190849 messages in 26336 subjects

Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by BirdDog on 07/09/11, 01:29 pm

Hurst United Turkey Shoot November 18-20 is under completely new management, and ready to fly. This tournament has been in existence for 18 years, and we would love to have you join us with the new direction. An experienced scheduler and competitive coach will be handling the games, and will be team and coach friendly. It is one of the most affordable tournaments in the area. We realize that those who played last year under the old management had extreme difficulties, but be assured, we are here to win your trust. We look forward to seeing you on the pitch. Further information is below.

Welcome to the XVIII annual Turkey Shoot hosted by Hurst United Soccer Association.

The Turkey Shoot Tournament is open to all US Soccer Federation (USSF) Affiliates (US Youth Soccer and US Club Soccer) Recreational League boys and girls U5-U19 teams, Competitive League boys and girls U11-U19 teams, and U9-U10 Soccer Academy teams. Tournament will be played November 18-20, 2011. Application and payment deadline is November 4, 2011.
Some features to look forward to will be:

•A gift for every player
•Participation Trophies for all U5-U8 players
•Trophies or medals for all 1st and 2nd place winners U9-U19
•Guaranteed 3 full length games
•Promoted GotSoccer Tournament
•Probable Online check-in available
•U9-U10 Academy will play 11 v 11
•Dual coach friendly scheduling
•Priority will be given to keeping age groups at the same complex
-Subaru North Texas Soccer Tour Event

Fees are as follows:

■U4-U8 Rec $175.00
■U9-U14 Rec $250.00
■U15-U19 Rec $300
■U9-U10 Academy $300
■U11-U14 Competitive $350.00
■U14-U19 Competitive $400.00

To register, click here https://events.gotsport.com/(S(cr55i155pkmgapq2th5lelmf))/forms/app/Default.aspx?EventID=18785

BirdDog
BirdDog
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 3725
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 52
Location : Fort Worth

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by imabee on 20/09/11, 12:59 pm

So - can U7 academy teams sign up?

imabee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 462
Points : 3954
Join date : 2010-01-18
Location : In the pool

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 28/09/11, 10:14 pm

BirdDog wrote:Hurst United Turkey Shoot November 18-20 is under completely new management, and ready to fly. This tournament has been in existence for 18 years, and we would love to have you join us with the new direction. An experienced scheduler and competitive coach will be handling the games, and will be team and coach friendly. It is one of the most affordable tournaments in the area. We realize that those who played last year under the old management had extreme difficulties, but be assured, we are here to win your trust. We look forward to seeing you on the pitch. Further information is below.

Welcome to the XVIII annual Turkey Shoot hosted by Hurst United Soccer Association.

The Turkey Shoot Tournament is open to all US Soccer Federation (USSF) Affiliates (US Youth Soccer and US Club Soccer) Recreational League boys and girls U5-U19 teams, Competitive League boys and girls U11-U19 teams, and U9-U10 Soccer Academy teams. Tournament will be played November 18-20, 2011. Application and payment deadline is November 4, 2011.
Some features to look forward to will be:

•A gift for every player
•Participation Trophies for all U5-U8 players
•Trophies or medals for all 1st and 2nd place winners U9-U19
•Guaranteed 3 full length games
•Promoted GotSoccer Tournament
•Probable Online check-in available
•U9-U10 Academy will play 11 v 11
•Dual coach friendly scheduling
•Priority will be given to keeping age groups at the same complex
-Subaru North Texas Soccer Tour Event

Fees are as follows:

■U4-U8 Rec $175.00
■U9-U14 Rec $250.00
■U15-U19 Rec $300
■U9-U10 Academy $300
■U11-U14 Competitive $350.00
■U14-U19 Competitive $400.00

To register, click here https://events.gotsport.com/(S(cr55i155pkmgapq2th5lelmf))/forms/app/Default.aspx?EventID=18785


Who all is playing in this Tourney? Sounds like fun!
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1723
Points : 5353
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : Working my tail off in a DC somewhere

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Girls Needed

Post by wep on 04/10/11, 07:13 am

Sorry but we will not be hosting U7-U8 Academy.

We would love to have the girls come and join us for this event. Here is a link to the website: http://www.husaturkeyshoot.com.



wep
wep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 36
Points : 2880
Join date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by nukem on 04/10/11, 07:51 am

imabee wrote:So - can U7 academy teams sign up?

After our experience with this tournament last year, you want to subject your younger dd to this? Evil or Very Mad
nukem
nukem
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 904
Points : 4258
Join date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by wep on 04/10/11, 08:08 am

We at HUSA are very aware of the issues that have taken place the last 2 years. Because of this, we have not substantially raised prices and have made more preparations than ever to make sure this tournament is successful. We are under entirely different staff and we've pulled out all the stops. We have something to prove.

I do not blame those who are skeptical...I would be too. However, this will be a great tournament with the best prices around. Teams have already begun to register and brackets are already beginning to fill.

We hope that you will decide to join us. If not, best wishes at whichever tournament you choose.



wep
wep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 36
Points : 2880
Join date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by nukem on 04/10/11, 08:13 am

WEP -

Can you provide a running list of the 01 teams that have registered so far?

Thanks
nukem
nukem
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 904
Points : 4258
Join date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by wep on 04/10/11, 08:23 am

I can tell you that I am short on girl's teams. We required teams to pay with a credit card online to register. After many calls, we have reconsidered that decision. As of yesterday, teams may register and send their check in via snail mail. Yesterday was our highest registration day to date. They're coming.

I am going out of my way to do everything above board, so I don't want to commit on who says they're playing until I physically see their team registered through Got Soccer. Check back with me in a week at director@turkeyshoot.com and I will send you a list.


wep
wep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 36
Points : 2880
Join date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by nukem on 04/10/11, 09:52 am

wep wrote:I can tell you that I am short on girl's teams. We required teams to pay with a credit card online to register. After many calls, we have reconsidered that decision. As of yesterday, teams may register and send their check in via snail mail. Yesterday was our highest registration day to date. They're coming.

I am going out of my way to do everything above board, so I don't want to commit on who says they're playing until I physically see their team registered through Got Soccer. Check back with me in a week at director@turkeyshoot.com and I will send you a list.



Thanks
nukem
nukem
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 904
Points : 4258
Join date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by Gomez on 10/10/11, 03:04 pm

How many U7 Girls Recreational teams do you have registered so far?

Gomez
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 2951
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by changingtimes on 10/10/11, 11:54 pm

Any LHGCL teams for u17 registered? Sounds like a good local oppty.

changingtimes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 10
Points : 2910
Join date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by wep on 11/10/11, 06:40 am

nukem wrote:WEP -

Can you provide a running list of the 01 teams that have registered so far?

Thanks

01 Girls teams include Xtreme, FC Dallas, and I hear Solar is coming. Remember that the deadline is not until Nov 4th. I'm sure more are gathering their money.
wep
wep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 36
Points : 2880
Join date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by wep on 11/10/11, 06:43 am

Gomez wrote:How many U7 Girls Recreational teams do you have registered so far?

Registration is not due until November 4th and we all know that teams wait until the last minute to apply. I have only a couple of U7G Rec teams currently signed up, but my own association's team hasn't even registered yet.
wep
wep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 36
Points : 2880
Join date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by wep on 11/10/11, 06:44 am

changingtimes wrote:Any LHGCL teams for u17 registered? Sounds like a good local oppty.

There are no LHGCL teams currently signed up.
wep
wep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 36
Points : 2880
Join date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Registered Teams

Post by wep on 11/10/11, 06:50 am

If you are interested in what teams have applied or need any other information regarding the HUSA Turkey Shoot, please e-mail me privately at director@husaturkeyshoot.com. We have already had someone use the forums against us. We do not mind communicating but choose to do so in a private manner.


Last edited by wep on 11/10/11, 08:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected e-mail address)
wep
wep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 36
Points : 2880
Join date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty U9 Academy update

Post by wep on 17/10/11, 11:01 am

Just wanted to update the Academy brackets:

U9 Academy will play 9v9.
U10 Academy will play 11v11.

With any questions regarding the Turkey Shoot, please contact me directly at director@husaturkeyshoot.com.
wep
wep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 36
Points : 2880
Join date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

Hurst United Turkey Shoot Empty Re: Hurst United Turkey Shoot

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum