Latest topics
TX Spirit 05 Bewley Looking to Add PlayersToday at 05:24 pmBFC
TX Spirit 06 Bewley – Open Practices: Plano, Allen, McKinneyToday at 05:23 pmBFC
NTX Celtic 04G NPL Open Tryouts (Flower Mound/Corinth) Today at 04:55 pmCelticBartlow
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Today at 04:47 pmDallas Texans West
FCD 07G Premier LHGC looking for DefenderToday at 03:28 pmLittleakde
Sting West '08 Khan Open Tryouts 2019-2020 Today at 03:14 pmKhan8Girls
Dallas Texans 08g South-Arlington/Mansfield/GPToday at 03:08 pmseeyouonthepitch
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 03:03 pmSolarEastFreeman
Fever United FC Select Kit AL #11Today at 03:01 pmsoccrplyr999
Solar East 04B Lucio Open PracticesToday at 03:01 pmSolarEastFreeman
SPARTA FC 03G - LH D1 - OPEN PRACTICEToday at 03:00 pmKeeper3LC
Dallas Roma 06 forming 2nd team- Need 6 playersToday at 02:58 pmDallasRomaCoach
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 02:55 pmSolarEastFreeman
Sting AL full Kit #18 $250 OBOToday at 02:51 pmsoccrplyr999
New Team Forming - Solar 12G Angelone Today at 02:41 pmintheupper90
Coppell FC 09 BoysToday at 02:36 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Coppell FC 07G - Open PracticesToday at 02:32 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Evo 09G Boyle (Colleyville/Grapevine/Southlake) looking to aToday at 02:29 pmCoachBoyle
Solar South 08G Today at 02:26 pm06Southgirl
Texans Full kit #14 - Adult Medium for SaleToday at 02:21 pmws1010
D’Feeters ‘06 Girls ECRL/NPL/LHGCL D1/D2 - Open Sessions Today at 01:41 pmD06GT
BVB 06G Yellow (F:LFC Fowler) NPL; Based in ArlingtonToday at 01:40 pmSoccermom32019
D1 Dallas Classic and NPL-Solar 06B Hildebrand Open SessionsToday at 01:18 pmSolar 06 Boys
D2/D1 Midfielder looking (Plano,McKinney,Allen,Frisco)Today at 01:08 pmPass2me
Solar 09G Bardwell Full-time Goalkeeper NeededToday at 12:59 pmTXEagles
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Players leaving? Pixel
Statistics
We have 13456 registered users
The newest registered user is ws1010

Our users have posted a total of 191245 messages in 26464 subjects

Players leaving?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Players leaving? Empty Players leaving?

Post by just a fan on 28/09/11, 10:48 am

Just talk to a friend on Bennett02 team, and they said 3 of their players are leaving at the end of season to play else were. He said the team but I'm not sure if its true or not. Is the team falling apart once again.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 2960
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by Crazy4Academy on 28/09/11, 10:52 am

just a fan wrote:Just talk to a friend on Bennett02 team, and they said 3 of their players are leaving at the end of season to play else were. He said the team but I'm not sure if its true or not. Is the team falling apart once again.

I was told they were leaving because of the recent drama. They decided to stay to see if the team would move on together as a group. It doesn't seem that is going to happen so they are making plans.

Crazy4Academy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 127
Points : 3815
Join date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by FCsoccer1 on 28/09/11, 11:06 am

That team plays really well together so I think they'll stay together....I think the team is tired of the DT environment. Do what we say...there are other teams more important than you...
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 295
Points : 3192
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by just a fan on 28/09/11, 11:14 am

Well I think this is the end of the road for the 3.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 2960
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by FCsoccer1 on 28/09/11, 12:26 pm

Does this still have to do with part of the merger of the two teams which happenned a couple weeks ago?
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 295
Points : 3192
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by just a fan on 28/09/11, 12:58 pm

Dont think it has anything to do with the two teams. I think they got a deal thay cant pass up. In the long run they are doing whats best for their DD, not the team.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 2960
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by soccerdad19 on 28/09/11, 01:43 pm

just a fan wrote:Dont think it has anything to do with the two teams. I think they got a deal thay cant pass up. In the long run they are doing whats best for their DD, not the team.

More suspense? You put it out there, so where are they going? Dfeeters were mentioned before? Info on here before had some of the Glotz girls guest playing with Feet this summer, and going to skills with Feet coaches. Sounds like feet needs 02 players.

soccerdad19
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 91
Points : 3541
Join date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by Gunner9 on 28/09/11, 02:05 pm

Just curious. What constitutes a deal you can't pass up for a 9-year old?
Gunner9
Gunner9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 643
Points : 3542
Join date : 2011-08-20

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by just a fan on 28/09/11, 02:08 pm

Gunner9 wrote:Just curious. What constitutes a deal you can't pass up for a 9-year old?
Free IceCream!!! DA lol
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 2960
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by Guest on 28/09/11, 02:20 pm

Definately shopping-some at Defeeters practice many at FCD practice.
I know one already left however the team is playing better than ever.
MG being very picky my opinion he might be holding out for a few to get tired of RH instead of TB but that's JMO, nothing more than gossip-talk. Many good ones out there but unless they can really outplay current players what's the point.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by just a fan on 29/09/11, 06:47 am

AirForceOne wrote:Definately shopping-some at Defeeters practice many at FCD practice.
I know one already left however the team is playing better than ever.
MG being very picky my opinion he might be holding out for a few to get tired of RH instead of TB but that's JMO, nothing more than gossip-talk. Many good ones out there but unless they can really outplay current players what's the point.
Feet is not in their sights. To be honest they like T.B he is a great coach. But at this point their parents fill its best to move on.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 2960
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by SocrPlayer on 29/09/11, 08:12 am

Airforceone, Just A Fan....whoever you are appears to be the same person as about 5 other names, since you only post about the GLOTZ team, you MUST be a parent on that team. I think you need to get a life outside of this blog. Not to mention you need to speak only for your DD and the others. FOCUS on your DD and move on if you can. I think the rest of the academy world is sick of hearing about the GLOTZ team that once was and will never be again......

SocrPlayer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 3045
Join date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by Mega Man02 on 29/09/11, 08:16 am

SocrPlayer wrote:Airforceone, Just A Fan....whoever you are appears to be the same person as about 5 other names, since you only post about the GLOTZ team, you MUST be a parent on that team. I think you need to get a life outside of this blog. Not to mention you need to speak only for your DD and the others. FOCUS on your DD and move on if you can. I think the rest of the academy world is sick of hearing about the GLOTZ team that once was and will never be again......
Agree. Who in the hell would ever taken their DD to a club like this. The parents can't even get along for a week and their at it again.
Mega Man02
Mega Man02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 61
Points : 2917
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 44
Location : Up In The Air

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by raider on 29/09/11, 09:33 am

SocrPlayer wrote:Airforceone, Just A Fan....whoever you are appears to be the same person as about 5 other names, since you only post about the GLOTZ team, you MUST be a parent on that team. I think you need to get a life outside of this blog. Not to mention you need to speak only for your DD and the others. FOCUS on your DD and move on if you can. I think the rest of the academy world is sick of hearing about the GLOTZ team that once was and will never be again......

Amen. Please no more 13-page threads on who, when or where these 9 year old girls end up playing soccer for. If they like their coach/club, then play there; if they don't, move on -- just don't let it play out for weeks on this forum, with little hints dropped here and there under various aliases. Saying that, I heard four of the girls really want to play for ...

raider
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 2863
Join date : 2011-09-04

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by coachr on 29/09/11, 10:16 am

just a fan wrote:Just talk to a friend on Bennett02 team, and they said 3 of their players are leaving at the end of season to play else were. He said the team but I'm not sure if its true or not. Is the team falling apart once again.
That's terrible for the girls on that team. Any way things can be salvaged?
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 989
Points : 4055
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by GOALLLLL! on 29/09/11, 12:19 pm

coachr wrote:
just a fan wrote:Just talk to a friend on Bennett02 team, and they said 3 of their players are leaving at the end of season to play else were. He said the team but I'm not sure if its true or not. Is the team falling apart once again.
That's terrible for the girls on that team. Any way things can be salvaged?

This was doomed to happen after Glotz resigned from the team. I will make the other DT teams stronger, perhaps Dfeeters or Sting. Only time will tell as they all make their decisions to play somewhere else.

GOALLLLL!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 3324
Join date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by coachr on 29/09/11, 06:10 pm

GOALLLLL! wrote:
coachr wrote:
just a fan wrote:Just talk to a friend on Bennett02 team, and they said 3 of their players are leaving at the end of season to play else were. He said the team but I'm not sure if its true or not. Is the team falling apart once again.
That's terrible for the girls on that team. Any way things can be salvaged?

This was doomed to happen after Glotz resigned from the team. I will make the other DT teams stronger, perhaps Dfeeters or Sting. Only time will tell as they all make their decisions to play somewhere else.
I guess everyone is still trailing behind Grubb.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 989
Points : 4055
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by just a fan on 30/09/11, 10:19 am

all is well that ends well. Cool
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 2960
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by royalwedding on 30/09/11, 09:49 pm

Players leaving?? Why would anyone leave this team? Let’s look at Bennett’s/Glotz’ team the last five outings against the top three teams (according to the polls):
1. Played Solar Webb in a tournament – at end of over time: 1-1. BTW, that was the only goal scored against Glotz02 the whole tournament (five games) and the team played up in that tournament.
2. Played Webb in another tournament later that summer - was a tie at the end of overtime. 1-1.
3. Played Webb this season after our girls lost their coach the week before and lost 1-0 in the last ten seconds of the game.
4. Play DT Higg and lost 3-2 in Semi Finals in overtime.
5. Played FC Dallas last week and lost 1-0.

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT REASON TO LEAVE TO ME… NOT

I haven’t heard of anyone leaving. There may be a few players looking and testing the waters with other teams and I say “good for them.” They and everyone reading this should be 100% sure that the team you’re about to pay $2,500-$3,000 to is the team/coach that fits your DD. There is no guest playing next year and there is no leaving and joining another team ‘til July 2012. So now is the time. Not JULY 1. Either way, this is each family’s personal business and shouldn’t be discussed on the internet. Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls.

I bet I have had more than ten parents from these three top teams (per the polls) come up and tell me after the games that we were their toughest competition and that we play soccer the way it should be played. Have even had a few ask when and where we practice.

There are no superstars on this team. These girls work as a team to win and obviously, that’s what they do. They are the best of friends on and off the field. They are as close and girls can be without being sisters and btw, that’s how my dd refers to her teammates. This team has what money can’t buy and that’s chemistry. I even heard one girl say, after getting beat on Sunday by a boys team, “I don’t care if we win or lose-I just love this team, but I do like winning.”

We now also have yet another GREAT coach. In case you haven’t seen his resume, it’s quit impressive. I mean like holy heck, this guy is coaching my dd….WOW. So far the practices have been great and the girls really like Bennett.

Please take the posts about our team with a grain of salt. I can promise you that the posts about our team disbanding and players leaving are a bunch of bull. The parents on this team realize what we have in the way of good coach, girls having fun, good parents, and the realization that the grass is not always greener. We have had two GREAT additions in the last 6 months and have other very talented girls looking at the team who will be welcomed with open arms.

And peeps, please realize that the posters on here are mainly mega man who I guarantee is also just a fan (with many other screen names) and has an agenda. It’s painfully obliviously it’s an ex Glotz parent. Just in case you haven’t noticed, Mega, from a previous topic on here that had 13,000 hits and thirteen pages of post that you started….. GLOTZ is gone. If your agenda was with him that’s one thing, but to still get on here and post a bunch of crap is bulls---. So now, I guess your agenda is with 9 year old girls? Wasn’t your daughter invited to the same birthday parties, sleepovers, pool parties, etc. with this team? I bet she would be very upset with your posts and agenda and I bet more than anything she wishes she was still on this team with her friends.

ONE LAST THING MEGA. KARMA IS A BITCH…

Who knows what your karma outcome will be Mega, but believe me; it’s around the corner so get ready for it. Either way you are a poor miserable human being that I’m glad isn’t our team anymore.

P.S. The baby has now been kissed.






royalwedding
royalwedding
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 2993
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by lifeisgoodtoday on 30/09/11, 10:17 pm

royalwedding wrote:Players leaving?? Why would anyone leave this team? Let’s look at Bennett’s/Glotz’ team the last five outings against the top three teams (according to the polls):
1. Played Solar Webb in a tournament – at end of over time: 1-1. BTW, that was the only goal scored against Glotz02 the whole tournament (five games) and the team played up in that tournament.
2. Played Webb in another tournament later that summer - was a tie at the end of overtime. 1-1.
3. Played Webb this season after our girls lost their coach the week before and lost 1-0 in the last ten seconds of the game.
4. Play DT Higg and lost 3-2 in Semi Finals in overtime.
5. Played FC Dallas last week and lost 1-0.

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT REASON TO LEAVE TO ME… NOT

I haven’t heard of anyone leaving. There may be a few players looking and testing the waters with other teams and I say “good for them.” They and everyone reading this should be 100% sure that the team you’re about to pay $2,500-$3,000 to is the team/coach that fits your DD. There is no guest playing next year and there is no leaving and joining another team ‘til July 2012. So now is the time. Not JULY 1. Either way, this is each family’s personal business and shouldn’t be discussed on the internet. Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls.

I bet I have had more than ten parents from these three top teams (per the polls) come up and tell me after the games that we were their toughest competition and that we play soccer the way it should be played. Have even had a few ask when and where we practice.

There are no superstars on this team. These girls work as a team to win and obviously, that’s what they do. They are the best of friends on and off the field. They are as close and girls can be without being sisters and btw, that’s how my dd refers to her teammates. This team has what money can’t buy and that’s chemistry. I even heard one girl say, after getting beat on Sunday by a boys team, “I don’t care if we win or lose-I just love this team, but I do like winning.”

We now also have yet another GREAT coach. In case you haven’t seen his resume, it’s quit impressive. I mean like holy heck, this guy is coaching my dd….WOW. So far the practices have been great and the girls really like Bennett.

Please take the posts about our team with a grain of salt. I can promise you that the posts about our team disbanding and players leaving are a bunch of bull. The parents on this team realize what we have in the way of good coach, girls having fun, good parents, and the realization that the grass is not always greener. We have had two GREAT additions in the last 6 months and have other very talented girls looking at the team who will be welcomed with open arms.

And peeps, please realize that the posters on here are mainly mega man who I guarantee is also just a fan (with many other screen names) and has an agenda. It’s painfully obliviously it’s an ex Glotz parent. Just in case you haven’t noticed, Mega, from a previous topic on here that had 13,000 hits and thirteen pages of post that you started….. GLOTZ is gone. If your agenda was with him that’s one thing, but to still get on here and post a bunch of crap is bulls---. So now, I guess your agenda is with 9 year old girls? Wasn’t your daughter invited to the same birthday parties, sleepovers, pool parties, etc. with this team? I bet she would be very upset with your posts and agenda and I bet more than anything she wishes she was still on this team with her friends.

ONE LAST THING MEGA. KARMA IS A BITCH…

Who knows what your karma outcome will be Mega, but believe me; it’s around the corner so get ready for it. Either way you are a poor miserable human being that I’m glad isn’t our team anymore.

P.S. The baby has now been kissed.

Okay, this is insane. I have been reading the forum since we decided to leave the Glotz/Bennett team and continue to read things about us that are untrue. I don't know who most of you are but do know some of you on these posts. I can tell you for 100% fact that we are not MegaMan, AirforceOne, Just a Fan, Red Card 99, helicopter, or nightrider. After reading each of these postings from these aliases, these people continue to make it appear that we are disgruntled etc. In fact, our life, our home, our DD is happy. I do not post on this site anything negative about anybody's child and never will. Many of you that know me well know that my Mother passed away just over a year ago from Cancer and know how hard that was for me and my family. I'll be happy to meet you any time and look me in the eyes and I will swear to you on her grave that none of these are me. If fact, I will swear on my the holy bible on my kids lives that these postings are not from us. I do not appreciate the continuous attacks on us. We left the team which was what was best for our DD. If others choose to leave then that is what is best for them. If you choose to stay that is what is best for you. I'm sick of the crap that is being said about our family. Knock it off and leave us out of your turmoil that obviously still exsists.

I was hopeful the long threads involving this team would cease. My goal was not to add to them. However, this has become personal about my family and specifically my DD and it warranted a response.

Chris Lecocke
972.768.8535







Last edited by lifeisgoodtoday on 30/09/11, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change font color)

lifeisgoodtoday
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 3015
Join date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by Guest on 30/09/11, 10:45 pm

royalwedding wrote:Players leaving?? Why would anyone leave this team? Let’s look at Bennett’s/Glotz’ team the last five outings against the top three teams (according to the polls):
1. Played Solar Webb in a tournament – at end of over time: 1-1. BTW, that was the only goal scored against Glotz02 the whole tournament (five games) and the team played up in that tournament.
2. Played Webb in another tournament later that summer - was a tie at the end of overtime. 1-1.
3. Played Webb this season after our girls lost their coach the week before and lost 1-0 in the last ten seconds of the game.
4. Play DT Higg and lost 3-2 in Semi Finals in overtime.
5. Played FC Dallas last week and lost 1-0.

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT REASON TO LEAVE TO ME… NOT

I haven’t heard of anyone leaving. There may be a few players looking and testing the waters with other teams and I say “good for them.” They and everyone reading this should be 100% sure that the team you’re about to pay $2,500-$3,000 to is the team/coach that fits your DD. There is no guest playing next year and there is no leaving and joining another team ‘til July 2012. So now is the time. Not JULY 1. Either way, this is each family’s personal business and shouldn’t be discussed on the internet. Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls.

I bet I have had more than ten parents from these three top teams (per the polls) come up and tell me after the games that we were their toughest competition and that we play soccer the way it should be played. Have even had a few ask when and where we practice.

There are no superstars on this team. These girls work as a team to win and obviously, that’s what they do. They are the best of friends on and off the field. They are as close and girls can be without being sisters and btw, that’s how my dd refers to her teammates. This team has what money can’t buy and that’s chemistry. I even heard one girl say, after getting beat on Sunday by a boys team, “I don’t care if we win or lose-I just love this team, but I do like winning.”

We now also have yet another GREAT coach. In case you haven’t seen his resume, it’s quit impressive. I mean like holy heck, this guy is coaching my dd….WOW. So far the practices have been great and the girls really like Bennett.

Please take the posts about our team with a grain of salt. I can promise you that the posts about our team disbanding and players leaving are a bunch of bull. The parents on this team realize what we have in the way of good coach, girls having fun, good parents, and the realization that the grass is not always greener. We have had two GREAT additions in the last 6 months and have other very talented girls looking at the team who will be welcomed with open arms.

And peeps, please realize that the posters on here are mainly mega man who I guarantee is also just a fan (with many other screen names) and has an agenda. It’s painfully obliviously it’s an ex Glotz parent. Just in case you haven’t noticed, Mega, from a previous topic on here that had 13,000 hits and thirteen pages of post that you started….. GLOTZ is gone. If your agenda was with him that’s one thing, but to still get on here and post a bunch of crap is bulls---. So now, I guess your agenda is with 9 year old girls? Wasn’t your daughter invited to the same birthday parties, sleepovers, pool parties, etc. with this team? I bet she would be very upset with your posts and agenda and I bet more than anything she wishes she was still on this team with her friends.

ONE LAST THING MEGA. KARMA IS A BITCH…

Who knows what your karma outcome will be Mega, but believe me; it’s around the corner so get ready for it. Either way you are a poor miserable human being that I’m glad isn’t our team anymore.

P.S. The baby has now been kissed.




"Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls".

Exactly. But where was that sentiment when the Texans were pulling their disgracefully shady yet completely pre-meditated team re-engineering? Seriously, why would any one in their right mind want to send their little girl into a nest of vipers like that? Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by SocrPlayer on 30/09/11, 10:56 pm

SoftballDad wrote:
royalwedding wrote:Players leaving?? Why would anyone leave this team? Let’s look at Bennett’s/Glotz’ team the last five outings against the top three teams (according to the polls):
1. Played Solar Webb in a tournament – at end of over time: 1-1. BTW, that was the only goal scored against Glotz02 the whole tournament (five games) and the team played up in that tournament.
2. Played Webb in another tournament later that summer - was a tie at the end of overtime. 1-1.
3. Played Webb this season after our girls lost their coach the week before and lost 1-0 in the last ten seconds of the game.
4. Play DT Higg and lost 3-2 in Semi Finals in overtime.
5. Played FC Dallas last week and lost 1-0.

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT REASON TO LEAVE TO ME… NOT

I haven’t heard of anyone leaving. There may be a few players looking and testing the waters with other teams and I say “good for them.” They and everyone reading this should be 100% sure that the team you’re about to pay $2,500-$3,000 to is the team/coach that fits your DD. There is no guest playing next year and there is no leaving and joining another team ‘til July 2012. So now is the time. Not JULY 1. Either way, this is each family’s personal business and shouldn’t be discussed on the internet. Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls.

I bet I have had more than ten parents from these three top teams (per the polls) come up and tell me after the games that we were their toughest competition and that we play soccer the way it should be played. Have even had a few ask when and where we practice.

There are no superstars on this team. These girls work as a team to win and obviously, that’s what they do. They are the best of friends on and off the field. They are as close and girls can be without being sisters and btw, that’s how my dd refers to her teammates. This team has what money can’t buy and that’s chemistry. I even heard one girl say, after getting beat on Sunday by a boys team, “I don’t care if we win or lose-I just love this team, but I do like winning.”

We now also have yet another GREAT coach. In case you haven’t seen his resume, it’s quit impressive. I mean like holy heck, this guy is coaching my dd….WOW. So far the practices have been great and the girls really like Bennett.

Please take the posts about our team with a grain of salt. I can promise you that the posts about our team disbanding and players leaving are a bunch of bull. The parents on this team realize what we have in the way of good coach, girls having fun, good parents, and the realization that the grass is not always greener. We have had two GREAT additions in the last 6 months and have other very talented girls looking at the team who will be welcomed with open arms.

And peeps, please realize that the posters on here are mainly mega man who I guarantee is also just a fan (with many other screen names) and has an agenda. It’s painfully obliviously it’s an ex Glotz parent. Just in case you haven’t noticed, Mega, from a previous topic on here that had 13,000 hits and thirteen pages of post that you started….. GLOTZ is gone. If your agenda was with him that’s one thing, but to still get on here and post a bunch of crap is bulls---. So now, I guess your agenda is with 9 year old girls? Wasn’t your daughter invited to the same birthday parties, sleepovers, pool parties, etc. with this team? I bet she would be very upset with your posts and agenda and I bet more than anything she wishes she was still on this team with her friends.

ONE LAST THING MEGA. KARMA IS A BITCH…

Who knows what your karma outcome will be Mega, but believe me; it’s around the corner so get ready for it. Either way you are a poor miserable human being that I’m glad isn’t our team anymore.

P.S. The baby has now been kissed.




"Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls".

Exactly. But where was that sentiment when the Texans were pulling their disgracefully shady yet completely pre-meditated team re-engineering? Seriously, why would any one in their right mind want to send their little girl into a nest of vipers like that? Shocked

Wow, All I can say is "Royal Wedding" maybe you should have gotten your facts strait about who Mega Man is..... He IS a parent on your TEAM! Same guy as Airforce One, Just A Fan, and about 5 other alias.... Nearly everyone knows who he is. The tourmoil on your team is evident by the amount of time and posts you all commit too. Where is your attention to your DDs? The rest of the Academy world should be wary of joining a team like this one. The attacks against one another is definitely only what you wish on your worst enemy. With that, I hope you can sleep well....

SocrPlayer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 3045
Join date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by royalwedding on 30/09/11, 11:16 pm

Just for the record Chris I said ex Glotz parent not Chris Lecocke. And look its another one of Mega Mans aliases SocrPlayer.
royalwedding
royalwedding
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 2993
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by raider on 30/09/11, 11:24 pm

Unbelievable! Of course Mega is a Glotz/Bennet parent and I'm pretty certain royalwedding knows this, but thinks it's more fun to cyber-bully a family who left the nest. Very mean-spiritied post by royalwedding, would you show your post to your DD?. What was it you said about karma?

No one has ever hijacked this forum like some of these parents. For a team who has the greatest coach, DDs who are the bestest of friends/sisters, parents who all get along so well, awesome new players are lining up to be part of this loving group, who win almost every game and when they lose it's only under the most bizarre of circumstances, etc, it amazes me how trouble and controversy follows this group. What's crazy is the girls are only 9 and the real soccer drama has not even started yet!

Your girls deserve better - put your keyboards away. I have no affiliation with this team (so no reason to attack me royal wedding/mega/airforceone/etc), but royalwedding's view of their team doesn't seem to fit with the hundreds of posts that have been written by them or about them.

Congrats to Chris, who had enough and isn't hiding behind an avatar. I wonder if the next poster trashing him will do the same?

raider
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 2863
Join date : 2011-09-04

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by royalwedding on 30/09/11, 11:38 pm

Raider looking at your past post you appear to be a FEET parent. There you go once again with an agenda.
royalwedding
royalwedding
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 2993
Join date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Players leaving? Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum