North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Players leaving? - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Players leaving?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Players leaving? - Page 2 Empty Re: Players leaving?

Post by royalwedding 30/09/11, 11:38 pm

Raider looking at your past post you appear to be a FEET parent. There you go once again with an agenda.

royalwedding
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by raider 01/10/11, 07:21 am

royalwedding wrote:Raider looking at your past post you appear to be a FEET parent. There you go once again with an agenda.

I have an agenda? Really? Just like I started all these posts about your team (actually that was one of your own parents). Read back on this thread, and you'll find my contribution was QUIT POSTING. QUIT telling us how great your situation is and QUIT posting how evil someone is who had the guts to see things differently than you and leave. I'm just proud Chris said "enough" and no, I didn't think you would post your real name. Now go ahead and tell me what a bad person I am.

raider
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 01/10/11, 09:14 pm

So tired of this. The girls on the Glotz/Bennett team are wonderful, fantastic and talented girls. My experience with the team is that all of them have wonderful attitudes and just want to play soccer. They are one of the best 02 teams I have seen play and my DD has played against.

With all that said, the denial of any problems over there is rediculous anyone who says any different is either not in the circle, trying to do clean up (which is really doing the opposite)or just lying. The problem is with some of the parents and has been for a while now. Some feel there is a problem with the club and that is fine, if I thought that way I would leave or work on changing it somehow but this forum is not the way. I am a DT parent and I assure you that this team is not the rule, it is the exception to our group of parents. Many of us are looking for additional players and this crap is not helpful to us, many of us enjoy the Dallas Texans Club and have no problems with the way it is ran. There is problems with every club but just on the sheer numbers of teams/parents in the Dallas Texan's there is always going to be a complaint or two, a unhappy family or even a unhappy child. But that happens.

Please try and not ruin it for the rest of us DT families and teams. I also want to firmly establish that the parents that have issues, or are causing probs on this board, that are with the Bennett team is a very few. Most of the parents over there are as tired as the rest of us watching this board discussing their team. There are some looking at other clubs and they should, especially the ones so vocal and unhappy about the DT's why would we want such Cancers in the club anyway??

Anyone considering the Dallas Texans for a club to join, it is a great club with GREAT coaches! As with many clubs, it is a few parents that know more than club directors, club coaches and also the majority of other parents (so they think) that are the problem in this case. *some could be right but none are right in ruining the opportunity for some of our other DT teams to grow and get better.

Go ahead and attack me, but many know me and know I am speaking the truth about the team and most likely the truth that is coming from their mouths.
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven 01/10/11, 10:07 pm

justsayin02 wrote:So tired of this. The girls on the Glotz/Bennett team are wonderful, fantastic and talented girls. My experience with the team is that all of them have wonderful attitudes and just want to play soccer. They are one of the best 02 teams I have seen play and my DD has played against.

With all that said, the denial of any problems over there is rediculous anyone who says any different is either not in the circle, trying to do clean up (which is really doing the opposite)or just lying. The problem is with some of the parents and has been for a while now. Some feel there is a problem with the club and that is fine, if I thought that way I would leave or work on changing it somehow but this forum is not the way. I am a DT parent and I assure you that this team is not the rule, it is the exception to our group of parents. Many of us are looking for additional players and this crap is not helpful to us, many of us enjoy the Dallas Texans Club and have no problems with the way it is ran. There is problems with every club but just on the sheer numbers of teams/parents in the Dallas Texan's there is always going to be a complaint or two, a unhappy family or even a unhappy child. But that happens.

Please try and not ruin it for the rest of us DT families and teams. I also want to firmly establish that the parents that have issues, or are causing probs on this board, that are with the Bennett team is a very few. Most of the parents over there are as tired as the rest of us watching this board discussing their team. There are some looking at other clubs and they should, especially the ones so vocal and unhappy about the DT's why would we want such Cancers in the club anyway??

Anyone considering the Dallas Texans for a club to join, it is a great club with GREAT coaches! As with many clubs, it is a few parents that know more than club directors, club coaches and also the majority of other parents (so they think) that are the problem in this case. *some could be right but none are right in ruining the opportunity for some of our other DT teams to grow and get better.

Go ahead and attack me, but many know me and know I am speaking the truth about the team and most likely the truth that is coming from their mouths.

cheers well said! The ironic part is that alot of the parents that are so wound up and gung ho about this wont even be involved in soccer in a couple of years. If they could get a little perspective and see this situation from the outside they would be ashamed
Seven
Seven
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 01/10/11, 10:12 pm

Seven wrote:
justsayin02 wrote:So tired of this. The girls on the Glotz/Bennett team are wonderful, fantastic and talented girls. My experience with the team is that all of them have wonderful attitudes and just want to play soccer. They are one of the best 02 teams I have seen play and my DD has played against.

cheers well said! The ironic part is that alot of the parents that are so wound up and gung ho about this wont even be involved in soccer in a couple of years. If they could get a little perspective and see this situation from the outside they would be ashamed

You are absolutely correct. I know that if they keep it up, eventually their girls that are now very talented will not over ride the awful attitude some of the parents have and they will be silently blacklisted, not worth the time to take their daughter on the team. In a couple of years, most girls catch up to each other, for the most part, with skills and size. Most of their daughters will be evenly matched with most of our daughters and like I said, they will not be worth the trouble!
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega Man02 03/10/11, 02:27 pm

royalwedding wrote:Players leaving?? Why would anyone leave this team? Let’s look at Bennett’s/Glotz’ team the last five outings against the top three teams (according to the polls):
1. Played Solar Webb in a tournament – at end of over time: 1-1. BTW, that was the only goal scored against Glotz02 the whole tournament (five games) and the team played up in that tournament.
2. Played Webb in another tournament later that summer - was a tie at the end of overtime. 1-1.
3. Played Webb this season after our girls lost their coach the week before and lost 1-0 in the last ten seconds of the game.
4. Play DT Higg and lost 3-2 in Semi Finals in overtime.
5. Played FC Dallas last week and lost 1-0.

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT REASON TO LEAVE TO ME… NOT

I haven’t heard of anyone leaving. There may be a few players looking and testing the waters with other teams and I say “good for them.” They and everyone reading this should be 100% sure that the team you’re about to pay $2,500-$3,000 to is the team/coach that fits your DD. There is no guest playing next year and there is no leaving and joining another team ‘til July 2012. So now is the time. Not JULY 1. Either way, this is each family’s personal business and shouldn’t be discussed on the internet. Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls.

I bet I have had more than ten parents from these three top teams (per the polls) come up and tell me after the games that we were their toughest competition and that we play soccer the way it should be played. Have even had a few ask when and where we practice.

There are no superstars on this team. These girls work as a team to win and obviously, that’s what they do. They are the best of friends on and off the field. They are as close and girls can be without being sisters and btw, that’s how my dd refers to her teammates. This team has what money can’t buy and that’s chemistry. I even heard one girl say, after getting beat on Sunday by a boys team, “I don’t care if we win or lose-I just love this team, but I do like winning.”

We now also have yet another GREAT coach. In case you haven’t seen his resume, it’s quit impressive. I mean like holy heck, this guy is coaching my dd….WOW. So far the practices have been great and the girls really like Bennett.

Please take the posts about our team with a grain of salt. I can promise you that the posts about our team disbanding and players leaving are a bunch of bull. The parents on this team realize what we have in the way of good coach, girls having fun, good parents, and the realization that the grass is not always greener. We have had two GREAT additions in the last 6 months and have other very talented girls looking at the team who will be welcomed with open arms.

And peeps, please realize that the posters on here are mainly mega man who I guarantee is also just a fan (with many other screen names) and has an agenda. It’s painfully obliviously it’s an ex Glotz parent. Just in case you haven’t noticed, Mega, from a previous topic on here that had 13,000 hits and thirteen pages of post that you started….. GLOTZ is gone. If your agenda was with him that’s one thing, but to still get on here and post a bunch of crap is bulls---. So now, I guess your agenda is with 9 year old girls? Wasn’t your daughter invited to the same birthday parties, sleepovers, pool parties, etc. with this team? I bet she would be very upset with your posts and agenda and I bet more than anything she wishes she was still on this team with her friends.
ONE LAST THING MEGA. KARMA IS A BITCH…

Who knows what your karma outcome will be Mega, but believe me; it’s around the corner so get ready for it. Either way you are a poor miserable human being that I’m glad isn’t our team anymore.

P.S. The baby has now been kissed.

Wow to call out a parent that was on your team. Class act. I have never been apart of this virus that is taring your team a part. You are a disease that inflict your problems on this post my friend. I just call it like I see it. IM glad my DD was never and will never be a part of this abomination of skum like you on a team. I know Chris L. and his family. And to think that he would post crap like that is preposterous. Its people like you that make a bad rep for indivduals that dont even have a reason to post about what happens to your team. Who gives a crap what happens to be honest. Hope you sleep better at night knowing or let me rephrase that. Think you know who I am.

Last edited by Mega Man02 on 03/10/11, 02:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change color)
Mega Man02
Mega Man02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 03/10/11, 04:18 pm

Mega Man02 wrote:
royalwedding wrote:Players leaving?? Why would anyone leave this team? Let’s look at Bennett’s/Glotz’ team the last five outings against the top three teams (according to the polls):
1. Played Solar Webb in a tournament – at end of over time: 1-1. BTW, that was the only goal scored against Glotz02 the whole tournament (five games) and the team played up in that tournament.
2. Played Webb in another tournament later that summer - was a tie at the end of overtime. 1-1.
3. Played Webb this season after our girls lost their coach the week before and lost 1-0 in the last ten seconds of the game.

I haven’t heard of anyone leaving. There may be a few players looking and testing the waters with other teams and I say “good for them.” They and everyone reading this should be 100% sure that the team you’re about to pay $2,500-$3,000 to is the team/coach that fits your DD. There is no guest playing next year and there is no leaving and joining another team ‘til July 2012. So now is the time. Not JULY 1. Either way, this is each family’s personal business and shouldn’t be discussed on the internet. Let’s not forget-these are 9 year old girls.

I bet I have had more than ten parents from these three top teams (per the polls) come up and tell me after the games that we were their toughest competition and that we play soccer the way it should be played. Have even had a few ask when and where we practice.

There are no superstars on this team. These girls work as a team to win and obviously, that’s what they do. They are the best of friends on and off the field. They are as close and girls can be without being sisters and btw, that’s how my dd refers to her teammates. This team has what money can’t buy and that’s chemistry. I even heard one girl say, after getting beat on Sunday by a boys team, “I don’t care if we win or lose-I just love this team, but I do like winning.”

We now also have yet another GREAT coach. In case you haven’t seen his resume, it’s quit impressive. I mean like holy heck, this guy is coaching my dd….WOW. So far the practices have been great and the girls really like Bennett.

Please take the posts about our team with a grain of salt. I can promise you that the posts about our team disbanding and players leaving are a bunch of bull. The parents on this team realize what we have in the way of good coach, girls having fun, good parents, and the realization that the grass is not always greener. We have had two GREAT additions in the last 6 months and have other very talented girls looking at the team who will be welcomed with open arms.

And peeps, please realize that the posters on here are mainly mega man who I guarantee is also just a fan (with many other screen names) and has an agenda. It’s painfully obliviously it’s an ex Glotz parent. Just in case you haven’t noticed, Mega, from a previous topic on here that had 13,000 hits and thirteen pages of post that you started….. GLOTZ is gone. If your agenda was with him that’s one thing, but to still get on here and post a bunch of crap is bulls---. So now, I guess your agenda is with 9 year old girls? Wasn’t your daughter invited to the same birthday parties, sleepovers, pool parties, etc. with this team? I bet she would be very upset with your posts and agenda and I bet more than anything she wishes she was still on this team with her friends.

Who knows what your karma outcome will be Mega, but believe me; it’s around the corner so get ready for it. Either way you are a poor miserable human being that I’m glad isn’t our team anymore.

Wow to call out a parent that was on your team. Class act. I have never been apart of this virus that is taring your team a part. You are a disease that inflict your problems on this post my friend. I just call it like I see it. IM glad my DD was never and will never be a part of this abomination of skum like you on a team. I know Chris L. and his family. And to think that he would post crap like that is preposterous. Its people like you that make a bad rep for indivduals that dont even have a reason to post about what happens to your team. Who gives a crap what happens to be honest. Hope you sleep better at night knowing or let me rephrase that. Think you know who I am.

Hi Megaman, thanks for clearing everything up. By the way, I'm Mickey E and I'm not afraid to hide behind my screen name...what's your real name? Your not afraid to put it out there are you? I don't think you are Chris L either, but since we are all putting our names out there and "telling it like we see it" how about you introduce your self or do you have a reason to hide? I have a feeling you will stay anonymous! Half the crap on this forum wouldn't be said if people had to reveal their true identity.
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GuessMe 03/10/11, 04:47 pm

Mega Man02 wrote:

help me understand Megaman, this following quote was from the original thread started by you stating that you don't know where your DD will play now...stay with Texans or find another team. So which is correct? You've never been part of the team or you are part of the team?

Well I have some breaking news for the fourm. Glotz 02 team did very good in the plano laborday tournament. Well I guess not good enought. Glotz has called it quits on the team. Wow wounder what happen. That was very sad for me to hear. I wish him the best of luck. Wounder were the DD will play now. Stay with the texans or go to another club.

GuessMe
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 03/10/11, 06:48 pm

I have a feeling that this is going to end in bloodshed. One of these glotz parents mice is going to fall out clot and all.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 03/10/11, 09:10 pm

So does anybody here watch Community. I think I'm in love with Alison Brie who plays Annie.

[img]Players leaving? - Page 2 Alison10[/img]

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

http://www.thewolfandtheshepherd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/10/11, 09:42 pm

wolf2.0 wrote:So does anybody here watch Community. I think I'm in love with Alison Brie who plays Annie.

[img]Players leaving? - Page 2 Alison10[/img]

Back that truck up Wolfy, she is all mine. Better be ready for that FIFA challenge mi amigo, I open mine tomorrow. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 03/10/11, 09:46 pm

I've had like a whole weeks practice mate, I'm kicking tail online and offline. FIFA 12 is my domain this year. I made a 9 year old cry online the other day as I hit the 6th goal in less than 2/3 of the way through the online ranked game. Through the headset I told him I was playing with everything on manual settings and texting people without pausing but if he practiced 8 hours a day for 3 months, I would have him on my Ultimate Team as a reserve. That didn't cheer him up any, was surprised but there you go, kids these days have too tender emotions.

And no, Alison Brie is mine all mine!!!

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/10/11, 10:35 pm

Sleep well my friend, rest those thumbs cause I'm bringing it NTX style! Thugs on the backline and long balls over the top. The only thing missing will be the shrieks of "kick it harder" from the sideline.

Stay thirst Wolfy, Stay thirsty! ITS IN THE GAME!

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 03/10/11, 10:51 pm

Pitchdad wrote:Sleep well my friend, rest those thumbs cause I'm bringing it NTX style! Thugs on the backline and long balls over the top. The only thing missing will be the shrieks of "kick it harder" from the sideline.

Alison Brie makes me sigh like a child waiting for Christmas. She has sent me two (2) personal Tweets though and said she liked my Facebook pics, friend Smile, so I'm partially there...

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 03/10/11, 11:08 pm

wolf2.0 wrote:
Pitchdad wrote:Sleep well my friend, rest those thumbs cause I'm bringing it NTX style! Thugs on the backline and long balls over the top. The only thing missing will be the shrieks of "kick it harder" from the sideline.

Alison Brie makes me sigh like a child waiting for Christmas. She has sent me two (2) personal Tweets though and said she liked my Facebook pics, friend Smile, so I'm partially there...
I'd roll both of you up in some FIFA. I haven't cracked into 12 because I'm working on winning the champions league with Lillestrom in 11.
I heard Allison Brie smells like onion bagels.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by the7wolf 03/10/11, 11:12 pm

coachr wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

I'd roll both of you up in some FIFA. I haven't cracked into 12 because I'm working on winning the champions league with Lillestrom in 11.

I would eat onion bagels all day long.

And 11 is for infidels. 12, with the new collision mapping, is heavenly.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Longing4agame 04/10/11, 08:19 am

wolf2.0 wrote:
coachr wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

All this talk about FIFA 12 is totally off subject and won't be tolerated by the Admin. Prepare for your banishment my friends.
Longing4agame
Longing4agame
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 04/10/11, 09:04 am

Longing4agame wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
coachr wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

All this talk about FIFA 12 is totally off subject and won't be tolerated by the Admin. Prepare for your banishment my friends.

What... the subject of calling people out by name and phone number and trash talking?

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by noimarealdoubleD 04/10/11, 09:10 am

Shelby427 wrote:
Longing4agame wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
coachr wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

What... the subject of calling people out by name and phone number and trash talking?

No no.. all that is okay.. keep it up - that's NTX soccer .. Just don't mention onion bagels.. Oh.My.Gosh. that's soo offensive. What a bunch of misfits!! Neutral
noimarealdoubleD
noimarealdoubleD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pele98 04/10/11, 09:25 am

noimarealdoubleD wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
Longing4agame wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
coachr wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

No no.. all that is okay.. keep it up - that's NTX soccer .. Just don't mention onion bagels.. Oh.My.Gosh. that's soo offensive. What a bunch of misfits!! Neutral

Lol.....and don't mention players leaving teams either Shocked

Hey, that's a noble idea!!!! scratch

Why didn't we think of that when we were in Academy? My kids stayed in the same teams they were born into.....bummer Crying or Very sad
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDD 04/10/11, 09:41 am

Pele98 wrote:
noimarealdoubleD wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
Longing4agame wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
coachr wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

Why didn't we think of that when we were in Academy? My kids stayed in the same teams they were born into.....bummer Crying or Very sad

Did I hear someone say Misfits...... Smile

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDD 04/10/11, 09:45 am

DoubleDD wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
noimarealdoubleD wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
Longing4agame wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
coachr wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

Come on folks...keep up the charming work...This is NTX Soccer baby...Let's keep it realz!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 04/10/11, 09:47 am

DoubleDD wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
noimarealdoubleD wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
Longing4agame wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
coachr wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

I watched a whole car full of guys wearing Misfits shirts get beat up by two big English rugby dudes a long time ago in Deep Ellum.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 04/10/11, 09:49 am

Longing4agame wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
coachr wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

Ok Squidward!Players leaving? - Page 2 Af16414e0372
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by noimarealdoubleD 04/10/11, 09:51 am

coachr wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
noimarealdoubleD wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
Longing4agame wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
coachr wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

I watched a whole car full of guys wearing Misfits shirts get beat up by two big English rugby dudes a long time ago in Deep Ellum.

I don't ever go to Deep Ellum unless I'm looking to buy laced onion bagels.

CoachR.. I finally got to see your team play the other day. Not a bad group you got there.
noimarealdoubleD
noimarealdoubleD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDD 04/10/11, 09:52 am

noimarealdoubleD wrote:
coachr wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
noimarealdoubleD wrote:
Shelby427 wrote:
Longing4agame wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:
coachr wrote:
wolf2.0 wrote:

I don't ever go to Deep Ellum unless I'm looking to buy laced onion bagels.

CoachR.. I finally got to see your team play the other day. Not a bad group you got there.

They are ok....bunch of thugs if you ask me. Wink

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next