North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Feet Expanding Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Feet Expanding

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Feet Expanding Empty Feet Expanding

Post by 1more_dd_dad 21/11/11, 09:47 pm

It's finally official...

http://www.dfeeters.com/home/579932.html
1more_dd_dad
1more_dd_dad
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Feet Expanding Empty Re: Feet Expanding

Post by KatCon 21/11/11, 09:54 pm

So how will the 99 age group work in LH's? Their D2 team will take over ECNL and do they keep a bye in LH D2 for the second team or have to requalify?
KatCon
KatCon
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffM 21/11/11, 10:19 pm

KatCon wrote:So how will the 99 age group work in LH's? Their D2 team will take over ECNL and do they keep a bye in LH D2 for the second team or have to requalify?

Interesting question. When the ECNL exodus first happened, the rules looked like this.

http://www.girlsclassicleague.net/rulesqualification.php#eligibility

"(2.) If a club registers a team for a non-North Texas league, without that team also playing in a regularly scheduled Division of Lake Highlands Girls Classic League, they will lose the bye most closely associated with the group of girls leaving the league. For example, if the majority of the girls are leaving from Division I, a Division I Bye will be forfeited by that club in each applicable age group. The Lake Highlands Girls Classic League will make available participation in a separate division with an abbreviated schedule and reduced league fee if a sufficient number of teams agrees to participate with sufficient notice for the coordination and scheduling of that division. The final decision as to whether or not a separate division would be viable will rest with the Lake Highlands Girls Classic League Board of Directors.

Open spots that are created by the above outlined situation, will be filled as follows:

Any Division II team that was being promoted will still be promoted.

Division I teams that would have normally been relegated will be kept in division I in order of their full year standings from the prior year, as needed to fill the Division I spots.

If more teams are needed, the teams that earned Division II byes will be promoted based on their full year standings from the prior year, as needed to fill the Division I spots.

Division II spots will be filled in the same order. In Division III, additional byes will be granted to returning Lake Highlands teams, up to the number of byes forfeited, with remaining spots being filled in the Qualifying Tournament"

Now however, the above text is gone from the current version of the rules.

http://www.girlsclassicleague.net/lhgclbylawsandrules/Rules-III-Qualification_for_LHGCL_2011_7.pdf

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigfoot 21/11/11, 10:47 pm

Interesting...
I guess they can only raise the dues so high but now they think they can get other teams to help suppor tthe ECNL program.
Bigfoot
Bigfoot
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnochio 22/11/11, 08:50 am

Or maybe Feet will just recruit an entire team (one of the 3 Solars) to take the 99 ECNL spot and leave the D2 team in place. Probably makes sense to do the same thing with the 00 team as well (one of the Solars or Liverpools).
Pinnochio
Pinnochio
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Havingfunyet 22/11/11, 09:08 am

They have to do something.......they have lost their way with the academy and first 2 LHCL teams. I have a hard time understanding if they can not recruit for 1 team and make them successful how will they make 2 teams. The story is not all out. They will have to merge and must have some idea with whom. Then they can have the d2 teams as potential feeders but they are not ENCL ready now.

Havingfunyet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/11/11, 10:00 am

Smart move by Feet. They import 2 or 3 strong teams/coaches in their struggling age groups and their brand perception could rebound among the U13 and under crowd in a matter of months. They're already solid in the older age groups. It's a win-win for NTX soccer (if they can execute).

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffM 06/12/11, 02:12 pm

Dows anyone know if there is a timetable for this expansion? Will the green grow this spring, or will it wait till June?

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Grifter 06/12/11, 02:16 pm

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4fun 06/12/11, 04:22 pm

Havingfunyet wrote:They have to do something.......they have lost their way with the academy and first 2 LHCL teams. I have a hard time understanding if they can not recruit for 1 team and make them successful how will they make 2 teams. The story is not all out. They will have to merge and must have some idea with whom. Then they can have the d2 teams as potential feeders but they are not ENCL ready now.

well said and that is the point: if you cannot do it with one, then how would be able to now build two? I like the idea, I think change needs to happen not just at the bottom but the top also. I suspect a merge is in the works.
soccer4fun
soccer4fun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by texflats 06/12/11, 05:17 pm

The only feet that I see expanding are on my U17 dd. Its new boots for her every four months! If those feet do not stop growing its going to be clown school for her!
texflats
texflats
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by kukeeperdad 06/12/11, 05:23 pm

I will now no longer post warning parents that Feet's claim to have two teams per age group is a lie. If they have it on their web site, I will now believe them when they say that, although I might wait until I see a second team fully rostered before I truly believe. Took them long enough, though. Lots of girls in LHGCL who cut their academy teeth on the DCC fields. Would have been nice to keep that talent in the club (and those funds in the coffers).

kukeeperdad
kukeeperdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EPL Fan 06/12/11, 08:27 pm

soccer4fun wrote:
Havingfunyet wrote:They have to do something.......they have lost their way with the academy and first 2 LHCL teams. I have a hard time understanding if they can not recruit for 1 team and make them successful how will they make 2 teams. The story is not all out. They will have to merge and must have some idea with whom. Then they can have the d2 teams as potential feeders but they are not ENCL ready now.

well said and that is the point: if you cannot do it with one, then how would be able to now build two? I like the idea, I think change needs to happen not just at the bottom but the top also. I suspect a merge is in the works.

Who would you think they could merge with? Maybe Andromeda and keep the Feet name or do they go with someone like Liverpool and give up the name.
EPL Fan
EPL Fan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/12/11, 08:44 pm

EPL Fan wrote:
soccer4fun wrote:

Who would you think they could merge with? Maybe Andromeda and keep the Feet name or do they go with someone like Liverpool and give up the name.

Andromeda makes more sense, would create a club with both US Academy teams and ECNL teams. They would have to keep the Andro name to keep the Academy teams.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4fun 06/12/11, 08:46 pm

either senario would make great sense or even all three getting together; now that could be interesting...
soccer4fun
soccer4fun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by EPL Fan 06/12/11, 08:58 pm

soccer4fun wrote:either senario would make great sense or even all three getting together; now that could be interesting...

Would be interesting, but there could be some egos involved. Liverpool is by far the largest club, based on the number of teams and maybe in the best financial position, however they do not have ENCL or academy teams. Could be big for Liverpool if they could pull something like that off.
EPL Fan
EPL Fan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/12/11, 09:08 pm

EPL Fan wrote:
soccer4fun wrote:either senario would make great sense or even all three getting together; now that could be interesting...

Would be interesting, but there could be some egos involved. Liverpool is by far the largest club, based on the number of teams and maybe in the best financial position, however they do not have ENCL or academy teams. Could be big for Liverpool if they could pull something like that off.

I dont see them pulling off both, so the question is which would be most beneficial. Would probably go with the US Academy teams, especially with that expanding into younger age groups.

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 06/12/11, 09:10 pm

Soccerfan09 wrote:
EPL Fan wrote:
soccer4fun wrote:

Andromeda makes more sense, would create a club with both US Academy teams and ECNL teams. They would have to keep the Andro name to keep the Academy teams.

I don't think Andromeda has ECNL....only Academy.
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/12/11, 09:12 pm

mcik17 wrote:
Soccerfan09 wrote:
EPL Fan wrote:
soccer4fun wrote:

Yeah, only Academy but I was saying if Feet and Andro merged they would then have both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bierluva 06/12/11, 09:57 pm

Soccerfan09 wrote:
mcik17 wrote:
Soccerfan09 wrote:
EPL Fan wrote:
soccer4fun wrote:

Yeah, only Academy but I was saying if Feet and Andro merged they would then have both.

However, do those two clubs (Feet and Andromeda) have the financials to grow or stay afloat? (I only ask because I don't know). Maybe it will take them a few years, but with a club like Liverpool, the cash could be injected in a shorter time frame and it could be a force to be reckoned with. So how would that work? Feet with ECNL, Andromeda with Academy, and Liverpool with cash... say it went with the Liverpool name after a merger... would the ECNL and Academy status remain?
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/12/11, 10:06 pm

Bierluva wrote:
Soccerfan09 wrote:
mcik17 wrote:
Soccerfan09 wrote:
EPL Fan wrote:
soccer4fun wrote:

However, do those two clubs (Feet and Andromeda) have the financials to grow or stay afloat? (I only ask because I don't know). Maybe it will take them a few years, but with a club like Liverpool, the cash could be injected in a shorter time frame and it could be a force to be reckoned with. So how would that work? Feet with ECNL, Andromeda with Academy, and Liverpool with cash... say it went with the Liverpool name after a merger... would the ECNL and Academy status remain?

It is my understanding of the US Academy teams (for whatever thats worth)that the club name awarded the rights would have to remain. Somehow I dont see Liverpool just tossing all that red away for the sky blue. Andro is steadily moving forward... Feet I have no idea, but I just glanced at their site and since when did they start using Eteamz to host their select teams websites??

Back to top Go down

Post by EPL Fan 06/12/11, 10:19 pm

Bierluva wrote:
Soccerfan09 wrote:
mcik17 wrote:
Soccerfan09 wrote:
EPL Fan wrote:
soccer4fun wrote:

Bierluva, what is the "International Football Academy" with Liverpool? I could not find anything on the site that tells you about it. Do they just pay Liverpool to use the logo or are the associated with Liverpool England.
EPL Fan
EPL Fan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bierluva 06/12/11, 10:25 pm

EPL Fan wrote:
Bierluva wrote:
Soccerfan09 wrote:
mcik17 wrote:
Soccerfan09 wrote:
EPL Fan wrote:
soccer4fun wrote:

Bierluva, what is the "International Football Academy" with Liverpool? I could not find anything on the site that tells you about it. Do they just pay Liverpool to use the logo or are the associated with Liverpool England.

http://www.liverpoolfcamerica.com/page/show/341839-liverpool-advantage

"Relationship between Liverpool FC America and Liverpool FC England. Liverpool FC America was recently invited to become part of the Liverpool International Football Academy. The International Football Academy is associated with the Liverpool FC Academy in Liverpool, England. Serving as an outreach program throughout the world, the International Football Academy brands strategic programs embracing the structure, methods and that philosophy that has graced the legends of soccer for more than 100 years.

This past summer, LFC England and the International Football Academy held the Liverpool International Football Academy School here in Dallas Texas for more than 200 players. This prestigious honor was made even more memorable when former International players, Adam Flynn and Alan Moogan directed the camp, but also trained more than a dozen Liverpool FC America teams during their stay in Texas. Adam and Alan currently train and develop the Liverpool International Football Academy curriculum and travel throughout the world training, coaching and embracing all levels of players while they help to spread the message of Liverpool FC England.

Former Captain Ronnie Whelan and famed midfielder Ian Callaghan are two of the world-known former Liverpool players who have helped our staff or our players in the past understand and appreciate the lore that is Liverpool. Our planned evolution of the relationship includes trips to train at the famed Liverpool Academy in England and continued input from Liverpool FC into our development and expansion of our youth programs and coaching development. In addition to the communication, coaching development and the exchange of coaches and players, Liverpool FC America will once again host the Liverpool International Football Academy School here in Dallas next summer. We are looking forward to players attending from all over the state of Texas and beyond."
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Numanga 07/12/11, 06:17 am

mslater wrote:Smart move by Feet. They import 2 or 3 strong teams/coaches in their struggling age groups and their brand perception could rebound among the U13 and under crowd in a matter of months. They're already solid in the older age groups. It's a win-win for NTX soccer (if they can execute).

Really? Since when?
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LHD 07/12/11, 09:31 am

Uncle Numanga wrote:
mslater wrote:Smart move by Feet. They import 2 or 3 strong teams/coaches in their struggling age groups and their brand perception could rebound among the U13 and under crowd in a matter of months. They're already solid in the older age groups. It's a win-win for NTX soccer (if they can execute).

Really? Since when?

LHD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next