Latest topics
2019-2020 DA and ECNL TeamsToday at 02:00 pmYo
FC Dallas 05B (coach Chris Che) looking for 05 playersToday at 10:02 amFCDdad0507
Junior Lake HighlandsYesterday at 01:52 pmAngelinaGoalee
Manchester SC 07G Open SessionsYesterday at 01:51 pmmansc07g
DKSC 06G - Aranha17/09/19, 03:33 pmDKSCJA
Sting Austin16/09/19, 10:37 pmBig Ern
McKinney United 07G Open Spots Available 16/09/19, 09:51 pmmikecorich
McKinney United 07G Open Spots Available 16/09/19, 09:50 pmmikecorich
Classic League Div 1 Week 2 Predictions16/09/19, 05:20 pmCATX
FREE TRAINING SESSION FOR 2011 GIRLS - FRIDAY, SEP 2016/09/19, 01:25 pmmusaisaya
FREE TRAINING SESSION FOR 2010 GIRLS - FRIDAY, SEP 2016/09/19, 01:23 pmmusaisaya
07 DA 201916/09/19, 11:15 amCheckpoint Charlie
FCDY 09G West16/09/19, 09:22 amterps37
FCDY 08G West16/09/19, 09:21 amterps37
FC Dallas 12B West (Kang and Willett)16/09/19, 09:19 amterps37
FC Dallas 11B West16/09/19, 09:17 amterps37
Dallas Texans 2013G Mochel16/09/19, 08:08 amTexansMochel
03B Classic League15/09/19, 06:45 pmLongview
U.S. U20 MNT heads to Slovenia for games vs Croatia and UAE15/09/19, 12:21 amMajorTom
Renegades 2010G North - Blanton 14/09/19, 09:00 amtareyncarol
U17 MNT heads to 4 nations tournament in Netherlands13/09/19, 09:23 pmMajorTom
ODP 2019 Closed for Comments Due to Same Generic Useless Info and Trolls13/09/19, 11:57 amBENDMEOVER
National Rankings13/09/19, 10:32 amProDallas
Game Day 04 CLASSIC LEAGUE 2018-1913/09/19, 09:22 amGameday 04 New
LHGCL Div 1 team looking for a 03/02 Keeper12/09/19, 09:14 pmPRsoccer03
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TFC Blue Cup Pixel
Statistics
We have 13582 registered users
The newest registered user is Kedrick

Our users have posted a total of 194240 messages in 27268 subjects

TFC Blue Cup

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty TFC Blue Cup

Post by GOALLLLL! on 30/11/11, 04:46 pm

SOUTH LAKES COSMOS ACADEMY 02 GIRLS BLUE (Oklahoma)
TFC '02 GIRLS- LARRY (Texas North)
STING EAST 02G (Texas North)
FC DALLAS 02G RED - RENFRO (Texas North)
LIVERPOOL 02 ST. JOHN (RANGEL) (Texas North)
TFC 02 GIRLS ELITE (Texas North)
STING WEST-O'KEEFE (Texas North)


I pick South Lake Cosmos to win it!!!!

GOALLLLL!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 3416
Join date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by Bierluva on 30/11/11, 04:59 pm

Liverpool or Renfro
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 3914
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by Guest on 30/11/11, 05:14 pm

Bierluva wrote:Liverpool or Renfro

+1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by Guest on 30/11/11, 08:42 pm

If this team is half as good as jen_nah says it is, then it should be an easy win for them. Better win LPR. Jen_nah's rep is on the line.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by soccerman75 on 01/12/11, 09:03 am

Will be most interested in the Rangel v Oklahoma game and Rangel v Renfro, the rest should be a walk in the park, Sting O'Keefe is falling apart and the rest aren't very stout. Rangel should win in the end but that little Oklahoma team is pretty scrappy from the times I have seen them play.

soccerman75
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 3043
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 44
Location : dallas

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by Balotelli Fan on 01/12/11, 09:47 am

passthedarnball wrote:If this team is half as good as jen_nah says it is, then it should be an easy win for them. Better win LPR. Jen_nah's rep is on the line.

That's unfair. Jen never said they were so great. They should win this. If they did not lose any players they are the best team in this. Anything could happen. Renfro will give them a good final, if it works out that way. We know who Jen team is, who do you stand behind "passthedarnball"? Come on put it out there.

Balotelli Fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 60
Points : 2920
Join date : 2011-11-22
Location : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by 02SuburbanSoccerDad on 01/12/11, 09:54 am

Agree that Jen_nah has never said Rangel's team was top 2-4 team or 'great.' Seems to me all she has done is defend her team's ability to play competitive soccer--which they certainly can. No 02 team players harder than Rangel's team. Period.

as for the tourney, if what we hear on hear is close to correct..than Liverpool is pretty banged up and has lost a good player recently. That combined with Renfro's 'ability' to pull in some Grubb players at a moment's notice probably means Renfro is the better team next weekend.

I also agree with the South Lakes Cosmos thoughts..they play hard and are tough to score on.

What about TFC elite? They are no slouches either if memory serves. Should be 4 teams battling for it.


02SuburbanSoccerDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 84
Points : 3518
Join date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by jj4mel on 01/12/11, 10:16 am

GOALLLLL! wrote:SOUTH LAKES COSMOS ACADEMY 02 GIRLS BLUE (Oklahoma)
TFC '02 GIRLS- LARRY (Texas North)
STING EAST 02G (Texas North)
FC DALLAS 02G RED - RENFRO (Texas North)
LIVERPOOL 02 ST. JOHN (RANGEL) (Texas North)
TFC 02 GIRLS ELITE (Texas North)
STING WEST-O'KEEFE (Texas North)


I pick South Lake Cosmos to win it!!!!

Agreed. Southlake Cosmos will win this unless FC Dallas has to depend on guests.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 4750
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by jen_nah on 02/12/11, 03:55 pm

02SuburbanSoccerDad wrote:Agree that Jen_nah has never said Rangel's team was top 2-4 team or 'great.' Seems to me all she has done is defend her team's ability to play competitive soccer--which they certainly can. No 02 team players harder than Rangel's team. Period.

as for the tourney, if what we hear on hear is close to correct..than Liverpool is pretty banged up and has lost a good player recently. That combined with Renfro's 'ability' to pull in some Grubb players at a moment's notice probably means Renfro is the better team next weekend.

I also agree with the South Lakes Cosmos thoughts..they play hard and are tough to score on.

What about TFC elite? They are no slouches either if memory serves. Should be 4 teams battling for it.


Our little scrappy LP team is almost 100% recovered and we plan to go give it our all next weekend. Never said we are the best but those girls give it 100% each time and that is all any parent can ask for. We look forward to the challenge all these teams will bring.

Do I secretly hope our team wins absolutely no lying about it but I think all parents feel that way or we wouldn't be human. We just want to see all their hard work pay off. No matter what I will be cheering our little LP girls to the end.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 318
Points : 3655
Join date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by EyesWideOpen on 02/12/11, 04:09 pm

GOALLLLL! wrote:SOUTH LAKES COSMOS ACADEMY 02 GIRLS BLUE (Oklahoma)
TFC '02 GIRLS- LARRY (Texas North)
STING EAST 02G (Texas North)
FC DALLAS 02G RED - RENFRO (Texas North)
LIVERPOOL 02 ST. JOHN (RANGEL) (Texas North)
TFC 02 GIRLS ELITE (Texas North)
STING WEST-O'KEEFE (Texas North)


I pick South Lake Cosmos to win it!!!!

I like Cosmos, really good sweeper. I am going with Rangel to win though
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 3523
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by 02Dad on 02/12/11, 04:15 pm

EyesWideOpen wrote:
GOALLLLL! wrote:SOUTH LAKES COSMOS ACADEMY 02 GIRLS BLUE (Oklahoma)
TFC '02 GIRLS- LARRY (Texas North)
STING EAST 02G (Texas North)
FC DALLAS 02G RED - RENFRO (Texas North)
LIVERPOOL 02 ST. JOHN (RANGEL) (Texas North)
TFC 02 GIRLS ELITE (Texas North)
STING WEST-O'KEEFE (Texas North)


I pick South Lake Cosmos to win it!!!!

I like Cosmos, really good sweeper. I am going with Rangel to win though

I predict FCD Premier to win it.
02Dad
02Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 488
Points : 4093
Join date : 2010-03-07
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by Bierluva on 02/12/11, 04:26 pm

02Dad wrote:
EyesWideOpen wrote:
GOALLLLL! wrote:SOUTH LAKES COSMOS ACADEMY 02 GIRLS BLUE (Oklahoma)
TFC '02 GIRLS- LARRY (Texas North)
STING EAST 02G (Texas North)
FC DALLAS 02G RED - RENFRO (Texas North)
LIVERPOOL 02 ST. JOHN (RANGEL) (Texas North)
TFC 02 GIRLS ELITE (Texas North)
STING WEST-O'KEEFE (Texas North)


I pick South Lake Cosmos to win it!!!!

I like Cosmos, really good sweeper. I am going with Rangel to win though

I predict FCD Premier to win it.

True dat! Will the real FCD 02G Red - Renfro please stand up?
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 3914
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by Guest on 02/12/11, 04:30 pm

Balotelli Fan wrote:
passthedarnball wrote:If this team is half as good as jen_nah says it is, then it should be an easy win for them. Better win LPR. Jen_nah's rep is on the line.

That's unfair. Jen never said they were so great. They should win this. If they did not lose any players they are the best team in this. Anything could happen. Renfro will give them a good final, if it works out that way. We know who Jen team is, who do you stand behind "passthedarnball"? Come on put it out there.

I never said Jen said they were so great. I said if they are 1/2 as good. There is a difference. I have seen them play, and everyone is correct, they play hard. I too, think they should win this tournament, unless like 02dad predicts, FCD Renfor shows up with sheep dressed in wolves clothing.

And I don't have to declare a team yet. This is academy and I am shopping around.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by 02 soccer mom on 03/12/11, 12:43 pm

I wouldn't count out TFC 02 Larry to provide some good competition. All in all should be a great tournament and it's never over until the whistle is blown.
02 soccer mom
02 soccer mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 61
Points : 3003
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by Guest on 08/12/11, 03:47 pm

Bracket A

LIVERPOOL 02 ST. JOHN (RANGEL) (TXN)
STING EAST 02G (TXN)
TFC '02 GIRLS- LARRY (TXN)

Bracket B

FC DALLAS 02G RED - RENFRO (TXN)
SOUTH LAKES COSMOS ACADEMY 02 GIRLS BLUE (OK)
TFC 02 GIRLS ELITE (TXN)

seems as though team or teams dropped out. Predictions?????


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by Bierluva on 08/12/11, 03:57 pm

kickingrass wrote:Bracket A

LIVERPOOL 02 ST. JOHN (RANGEL) (TXN)
STING EAST 02G (TXN)
TFC '02 GIRLS- LARRY (TXN)

Bracket B

FC DALLAS 02G RED - RENFRO (TXN)
SOUTH LAKES COSMOS ACADEMY 02 GIRLS BLUE (OK)
TFC 02 GIRLS ELITE (TXN)

seems as though team or teams dropped out. Predictions?????


Liverpool Bracket A
Renfro or OK for Bracket B... depends if Renfro gets any help... Smile
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 3914
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by EyesWideOpen on 08/12/11, 04:14 pm

Bierluva wrote:
kickingrass wrote:Bracket A

LIVERPOOL 02 ST. JOHN (RANGEL) (TXN)
STING EAST 02G (TXN)
TFC '02 GIRLS- LARRY (TXN)

Bracket B

FC DALLAS 02G RED - RENFRO (TXN)
SOUTH LAKES COSMOS ACADEMY 02 GIRLS BLUE (OK)
TFC 02 GIRLS ELITE (TXN)

seems as though team or teams dropped out. Predictions?????


Liverpool Bracket A
Renfro or OK for Bracket B... depends if Renfro gets any help... Smile

What kind of help are you talking about - ref help? weather help? Divine help? Very Happy

I'm going with Cosmos and Liverpool... Cosmos in an upset!
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 3523
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by Bierluva on 08/12/11, 04:28 pm

EyesWideOpen wrote:
Bierluva wrote:
kickingrass wrote:Bracket A

LIVERPOOL 02 ST. JOHN (RANGEL) (TXN)
STING EAST 02G (TXN)
TFC '02 GIRLS- LARRY (TXN)

Bracket B

FC DALLAS 02G RED - RENFRO (TXN)
SOUTH LAKES COSMOS ACADEMY 02 GIRLS BLUE (OK)
TFC 02 GIRLS ELITE (TXN)

seems as though team or teams dropped out. Predictions?????


Liverpool Bracket A
Renfro or OK for Bracket B... depends if Renfro gets any help... Smile

What kind of help are you talking about - ref help? weather help? Divine help? Very Happy

I'm going with Cosmos and Liverpool... Cosmos in an upset!

Wonder Twin Powers... Activate! In the form of... Premier Grubbs!

That would be a cool final to watch. Heck... I might give up a portion of Sunday to go watch that!
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 3914
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by soccerman75 on 08/12/11, 04:31 pm

Don't think it would be much of an upset, the Oklahoma team is pretty good and the competition is not too intense unless Renfro's bench grows mysteriously.

soccerman75
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 3043
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 44
Location : dallas

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by EyesWideOpen on 08/12/11, 04:57 pm

soccerman75 wrote:Don't think it would be much of an upset, the Oklahoma team is pretty good and the competition is not too intense unless Renfro's bench grows mysteriously.

Perhaps a Renfro parent can unwrap the mystery for us?

I agree, not much of an upset, but I think Rangel is a better team, but I'm sticking with the Cosmos. Sorry Jen_nah!
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 3523
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by GOALLLLL! on 08/12/11, 09:18 pm

FCD Renfro and Cosmos in Finals

Cosmos win 2-1

GOALLLLL!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 3416
Join date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by soccerman75 on 09/12/11, 08:02 am

I actually forgot about Rangel, I am used to seeing DT in front of it versus LP. That being said, it all depends on how deep the Renfro bench gets!!! Rangel is a far better team than Renfro straight up but hey, it's academy soccer and the Texans, who knows what team will show up.

soccerman75
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 3043
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 44
Location : dallas

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by Guest on 09/12/11, 04:23 pm

Rangel wins this tourney thing baby!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by GOALLLLL! on 11/12/11, 04:30 pm

GOALLLLL! wrote:FCD Renfro and Cosmos in Finals

Cosmos win 2-1



FCD Renfro and Cosmos in Finals, anybody know the score????

GOALLLLL!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 3416
Join date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by EyesWideOpen on 11/12/11, 05:13 pm

GOALLLLL! wrote:
GOALLLLL! wrote:FCD Renfro and Cosmos in Finals

Cosmos win 2-1



FCD Renfro and Cosmos in Finals, anybody know the score????

Great prediction!. I think the final is at 6?

I did pick Cosmos for the win. It looks like they have played really well judging by the scores.
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 3523
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

TFC Blue Cup Empty Re: TFC Blue Cup

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum