Latest topics
FC Dallas 06B Red looking to add a couple more playersToday at 07:00 pmdja1973
TOURNAMENT: U90C LABOR DAY OPEN Aug 30th-Sept 2nd, 2019Today at 05:51 pmTD@U90C
guest player for Labor Day tournamentToday at 04:16 pmitsjustagame
Looks like the cost of playing in DPL this year just went upToday at 02:13 pmBENDMEOVER
Does BigE still cross dress?Today at 01:28 pmFoxysoccermom
DA and ECNL questionToday at 01:21 pmFoxysoccermom
Game Day 04 CLASSIC LEAGUE 2018-19Today at 10:17 amNTX-FootyFan
What is the big deal with LHGCLToday at 08:49 amAnonymousCoward
Looking for a scrimmage this weekendToday at 12:24 amnesbit86
03B Classic LeagueYesterday at 11:25 pmMuc03b
Pre-DA DiscussionYesterday at 05:50 pmRooster08dad
Still Looking! Open Practice Tues &Thurs McKinneyYesterday at 11:03 amCtltx
texans uniform number 23 for saleYesterday at 09:52 amsoccer2002
Renegades 2010G North - Blanton Yesterday at 08:13 amtareyncarol
Mckinney United 07G McKinney-Frisco-Prosper 19/08/19, 09:35 pmmikecorich
McKinney United 07G McKinney-Frisco-Prosper 19/08/19, 09:34 pmmikecorich
FC Dallas 05B (coach Chris Che) looking for 05 players19/08/19, 05:13 pmFCDdad0507
Manchester SC 07G Open Sessions19/08/19, 03:47 pmmansc07g
Goal keeper needed 19/08/19, 03:45 pmMaradona
Looking for Adult Medium Kit19/08/19, 10:52 amBalon
DKSC - 1 Spot for Guest Players18/08/19, 08:49 pmhailiesdad
D'Feeters #36 Girls YM - New - Just $5018/08/19, 08:30 pmMrsBean
08 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)18/08/19, 07:02 pmU90C
12 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)18/08/19, 07:01 pmU90C
10 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)18/08/19, 07:00 pmU90C
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Pixel
Statistics
We have 13585 registered users
The newest registered user is Kedrick

Our users have posted a total of 193695 messages in 27161 subjects

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by Inspired on 01/12/11, 09:55 am

After seeing this team lost 3 games in one weekend
at texans fall festival I am sure the manager won't be happy. She couldn't handle losing 3 times in a season much less losing 3 in one weekend.the coach better be looking over his shoulder. According to her it's all about winning. For any team lo..oking for some good players .may be good place to look

Inspired
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 3394
Join date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by Guest on 01/12/11, 10:24 am

Interesting. Where was this manager before Powell?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by Triumph FC on 01/12/11, 12:22 pm

Come on people this is youth soccer, dont we have better things to post? Where's the Christmas Spirit! rendeer
Triumph FC
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1616
Points : 5352
Join date : 2010-06-20

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by Grifter on 01/12/11, 12:43 pm

Inspired wrote:After seeing this team lost 3 games in one weekend
at texans fall festival I am sure the manager won't be happy. She couldn't handle losing 3 times in a season much less losing 3 in one weekend.the coach better be looking over his shoulder. According to her it's all about winning. For any team lo..oking for some good players .may be good place to look

you make the bed, you lay in it.... easy enough.

__________________________________________________
born again peace lover and soothsayer
Grifter
Grifter
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 793
Points : 3943
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 46
Location : your head

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by coachr on 01/12/11, 12:56 pm

Ah oh! This is going to get ugly fast. I predict admin delete within 10 hrs.
Remember that this type of gossip can hurt the little girls on the team.
So how jacked up is manager?
Is the coach equally jacked up?
Are the parents idiots?
Are the DDs dirty foulers that play route 1 football?
Are the parents allowed to watch games but not practices or are they banned from games too?
Give us the real scoop!
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 989
Points : 4119
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by Grifter on 01/12/11, 01:01 pm

coachr wrote:Ah oh! This is going to get ugly fast. I predict admin delete within 10 hrs.
Remember that this type of gossip can hurt the little girls on the team.
So how jacked up is manager?
Is the coach equally jacked up?
Are the parents idiots?
Are the DDs dirty foulers that play route 1 football?
Are the parents allowed to watch games but not practices or are they banned from games too?
Give us the real scoop!

as coachr walks by with his 5 gallon tank of petro....


Last edited by Grifter on 01/12/11, 01:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it's eff'n by, not buy - i'm an idiot)

__________________________________________________
born again peace lover and soothsayer
Grifter
Grifter
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 793
Points : 3943
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 46
Location : your head

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by coachr on 01/12/11, 01:10 pm

Grifter wrote:
coachr wrote:Ah oh! This is going to get ugly fast. I predict admin delete within 10 hrs.
Remember that this type of gossip can hurt the little girls on the team.
So how jacked up is manager?
Is the coach equally jacked up?
Are the parents idiots?
Are the DDs dirty foulers that play route 1 football?
Are the parents allowed to watch games but not practices or are they banned from games too?
Give us the real scoop!

as coachr walks buy with his 5 gallon tank of petro....
POTY
lol!
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 989
Points : 4119
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by EyesWideOpen on 01/12/11, 01:42 pm

coachr wrote:
Grifter wrote:
coachr wrote:Ah oh! This is going to get ugly fast. I predict admin delete within 10 hrs.
Remember that this type of gossip can hurt the little girls on the team.
So how jacked up is manager?
Is the coach equally jacked up?
Are the parents idiots?
Are the DDs dirty foulers that play route 1 football?
Are the parents allowed to watch games but not practices or are they banned from games too?
Give us the real scoop!

as coachr walks buy with his 5 gallon tank of petro....
POTY
lol!

Coachr, do you wabt the manager's name, social security number and address as well?
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 3495
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by Grifter on 01/12/11, 01:48 pm

EyesWideOpen wrote:
coachr wrote:
Grifter wrote:
coachr wrote:Ah oh! This is going to get ugly fast. I predict admin delete within 10 hrs.
Remember that this type of gossip can hurt the little girls on the team.
So how jacked up is manager?
Is the coach equally jacked up?
Are the parents idiots?
Are the DDs dirty foulers that play route 1 football?
Are the parents allowed to watch games but not practices or are they banned from games too?
Give us the real scoop!

as coachr walks buy with his 5 gallon tank of petro....
POTY
lol!

Coachr, do you wabt the manager's name, social security number and address as well?

i think that request is implicit.

__________________________________________________
born again peace lover and soothsayer
Grifter
Grifter
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 793
Points : 3943
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 46
Location : your head

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by UR> on 01/12/11, 02:02 pm

Ron is your goal to hurt the team manager by this post or just the little girls you used to coach. Because as of right now you have acheived the latter.

UR>
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 3150
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by Grifter on 01/12/11, 02:25 pm


__________________________________________________
born again peace lover and soothsayer
Grifter
Grifter
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 793
Points : 3943
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 46
Location : your head

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by javajake on 01/12/11, 02:45 pm

Inspired wrote:After seeing this team lost 3 games in one weekend
at texans fall festival I am sure the manager won't be happy. She couldn't handle losing 3 times in a season much less losing 3 in one weekend.the coach better be looking over his shoulder. According to her it's all about winning. For any team lo..oking for some good players .may be good place to look

Well, I happened to see this team play the game against hi-ranked Polaris. They had more shots on goal than Polaris. They has a great shot headed off the line with the Polaris GK beat by a surprised defender that was in the right spot at the right time. Texans also missed a PK by a smidge. Seemed like they could have beat Polaris but Polaris escaped with a W. Based on that game, they seemed to be better than the result from the fall festival. So, unless u have inside scoop, they seemed to compete well.
javajake
javajake
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 2926
Join date : 2011-12-01
Location : Plano, Texas

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by soccerman75 on 01/12/11, 03:02 pm

I saw part of that game too, they played well but I have to say the other team did what they were supposed to do, held them to 0 goals. I find it funny to always hear about how we could have scored 2,3,4,5 goals and could have won the game. And I thought I heard something about Bennet players on that squad as well, could have just been a rumor and I am misquoting. That's why teams are ranked higher, they find ways to consistently stop the would of, should of, could of goals.

soccerman75
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 3015
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 44
Location : dallas

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by EyesWideOpen on 01/12/11, 03:15 pm

soccerman75 wrote:I saw part of that game too, they played well but I have to say the other team did what they were supposed to do, held them to 0 goals. I find it funny to always hear about how we could have scored 2,3,4,5 goals and could have won the game. And I thought I heard something about Bennet players on that squad as well, could have just been a rumor and I am misquoting. That's why teams are ranked higher, they find ways to consistently stop the would of, should of, could of goals.

Perhaps we should start awarding 1/2 goals for near misses.
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 3495
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by soccerman75 on 01/12/11, 03:20 pm

Exactly, 1/2 point for a near miss, if you hit the post you get 3/4, etc. I'm not mocking the guy, I watched about half of that game and it was a tough battle but the Polaris back 4 and GK were pretty darn solid. Any 1-0 game could have gone either way, pretty much the nature of the score being 1-0. I have no beef with DTFW and could really care a less about the rumors, until something happens that's all they are.

soccerman75
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 3015
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 44
Location : dallas

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by EyesWideOpen on 01/12/11, 03:22 pm

soccerman75 wrote:Exactly, 1/2 point for a near miss, if you hit the post you get 3/4, etc. I'm not mocking the guy, I watched about half of that game and it was a tough battle but the Polaris back 4 and GK were pretty darn solid. Any 1-0 game could have gone either way, pretty much the nature of the score being 1-0. I have no beef with DTFW and could really care a less about the rumors, until something happens that's all they are.

I agree, and I wasn't knocking him/her either. I have some friends on that team and I wish them the best!
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 3495
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by Grifter on 01/12/11, 03:23 pm

how about removing the goals entirely and allowing the audience to vote for the winner with applause?

__________________________________________________
born again peace lover and soothsayer
Grifter
Grifter
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 793
Points : 3943
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 46
Location : your head

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by soccerman75 on 01/12/11, 03:32 pm

It could be like Dancing With the Stars, we could all text in our votes for goal or no goal!

soccerman75
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 3015
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 44
Location : dallas

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by Grifter on 01/12/11, 03:50 pm

soccerman75 wrote:It could be like Dancing With the Stars, we could all text in our votes for goal or no goal!
forget goals.... text the winner.

__________________________________________________
born again peace lover and soothsayer
Grifter
Grifter
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 793
Points : 3943
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 46
Location : your head

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by coachr on 01/12/11, 04:03 pm

I'm proud of everyone for not being lured into gossiping about this team's manager or ex-coach Ron's defenciencies in teaching DDs to shoot.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 989
Points : 4119
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by Balotelli Fan on 01/12/11, 04:19 pm

UR> wrote:Ron is your goal to hurt the team manager by this post or just the little girls you used to coach. Because as of right now you have acheived the latter.

How has Ron hurt the little ones he used to coach? Are they on here reading this? silent

Balotelli Fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 60
Points : 2892
Join date : 2011-11-22
Location : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by soccerlady on 01/12/11, 04:31 pm

Balotelli Fan wrote:
UR> wrote:Ron is your goal to hurt the team manager by this post or just the little girls you used to coach. Because as of right now you have acheived the latter.

How has Ron hurt the little ones he used to coach? Are they on here reading this? silent

ok, well, usually the question is....who is DM. Now the question is....who is Ron?

soccerlady
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 126
Points : 3832
Join date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by UR> on 01/12/11, 04:37 pm

Unfortunately these kinds of statements lead to perceptions, and these perception's influence parent's decision to possible bring their child to a team that is viewed as a negative enviroment. We do not have a full team (we played 9v9 this season) so by him throwing out the possibilty that our team might not be staying together could hurt us in adding to our roster.

UR>
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 3150
Join date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by LoneStar on 01/12/11, 05:00 pm

or it could be a recruiting tool for people that had no idea you existed.



Last edited by LoneStar on 01/12/11, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoneStar
LoneStar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 358
Points : 4182
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 46
Location : Frisco

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by 02Dad on 01/12/11, 05:03 pm

LoneStar wrote:or it could be a recruiting toll for people that had no idea you existed.


You mean there is soccer outside of North Dallas?

I thought that was a joke.
02Dad
02Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 488
Points : 4065
Join date : 2010-03-07
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together Empty Re: Don't count on dallas texans fort worth powell staying together

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum