North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Texans coaching staff Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

Texans coaching staff

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Texans coaching staff Empty Texans coaching staff

Post by Guess Who 26/12/11, 09:56 pm

Some rumors that are cycling around are the Texans are losing not just Higg,Bennett but some other coaches on there girls academy side. Can anyone confirm or shead some light on this.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Texans coaching staff Empty Re: Texans coaching staff

Post by Guest 26/12/11, 11:33 pm

Guess Who wrote:Some rumors that are cycling around are the Texans are losing not just Higg,Bennett but some other coaches on there girls academy side. Can anyone confirm or shead some light on this.
Does it really even matter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 27/12/11, 06:21 am

#2420 wrote:
Guess Who wrote:Some rumors that are cycling around are the Texans are losing not just Higg,Bennett but some other coaches on there girls academy side. Can anyone confirm or shead some light on this.
it could matter if you are about to sign a contract with the club and you have no idea if your coach is coming or going. So yes it does matter.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 27/12/11, 06:41 am

Guess Who wrote:
#2420 wrote:
it could matter if you are about to sign a contract with the club and you have no idea if your coach is coming or going. So yes it does matter.

They dont sign contracts in the Academy ages. Now if you are talking about a coach in the '02 ranks, then yes, they are about 7 months out from signing contracts.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Who 27/12/11, 06:59 am

AtThePitch wrote:
Guess Who wrote:
#2420 wrote:

They dont sign contracts in the Academy ages. Now if you are talking about a coach in the '02 ranks, then yes, they are about 7 months out from signing contracts.
I was referring to the 02 and older age groups.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/12/11, 07:12 am

Even at that point it doesn't matter they will tell you one coach and then change with no input from you at anytime. The contract is with the club not your coach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bierluva 27/12/11, 09:18 am

#2420 wrote:Even at that point it doesn't matter they will tell you one coach and then change with no input from you at anytime. The contract is with the club not your coach.

Understood... however, the suggestions on this forum is not to go with a club just because of the name for your DD, but to a coach that your DD will respond to, that will develop her core skills, and has her best interests as his/her own...
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/12/11, 11:00 am

Bierluva wrote:
#2420 wrote:Even at that point it doesn't matter they will tell you one coach and then change with no input from you at anytime. The contract is with the club not your coach.

Understood... however, the suggestions on this forum is not to go with a club just because of the name for your DD, but to a coach that your DD will respond to, that will develop her core skills, and has her best interests as his/her own...
I dis-agree alot. On this forum most are only going to certain clubs becuase of the name of the club. The ones that don't care about the name. Don't even know or care about this site. I'm not saying 100% ,but atleast 80%.

Last edited by #2420 on 27/12/11, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pele98 27/12/11, 11:06 am

Bierluva wrote:

I would suggest then you get set to sign a contract with 'the coach', and not with the club.

As you get to post-Academy years with any Club, you will soon realise that a coach does not necessarily have to have your dds best interests all the time, if those interests are in conflict with the club's.
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtex75081 27/12/11, 11:25 am

#2420 wrote:
Bierluva wrote:

I dis-agree alot. On this forum most are only going to certain clubs becuase of the name of the club. The ones that don't care about the name. Don't even know or care about this site. I'm not saying 100% ,but atleast 80%.
I doubt most people on this board stepped out the door for the very first time targeting a specific bumper sticker for their car. But once you get into the market, it's easy to see that the biggest clubs not only have the best sales pitches, they also have the most sales people. It's easy to get swept up in that momentum even when you know there are cheaper/smaller/more personalized (or possibly even better) options available.
bigtex75081
bigtex75081
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 27/12/11, 12:31 pm

Are you sure the Texans are losing RH and TB as coaches and that it is not RH and TB losing the opportunity to coach at Texans?

Seems like the conclusion of a transition process of leadership on the girls side that started with the hiring of SB or earlier.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4fun 27/12/11, 12:48 pm

Pele98 wrote:
Bierluva wrote:

I would suggest then you get set to sign a contract with 'the coach', and not with the club.

As you get to post-Academy years with any Club, you will soon realise that a coach does not necessarily have to have your dds best interests all the time, if those interests are in conflict with the club's.

I do not think it is that sinster at all clubs: I do think clubs (like any entity) develop a culture and that ussualy starts with the folks at the top. As an example, if you agree with Hassans "style" and character then that is what you will find at the Texans. Sure you may find Texan coaches that walk their own path but in any organization "employees" are going to mimic leadership as that is why they will join, they buy into the culture or at the least are attracted to it (and also want to keep their job). Study the organiztion as well as the coach and then I think you will discover where the best fit is.
soccer4fun
soccer4fun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ChessNotCheckers 27/12/11, 04:13 pm

soccer4fun wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
Bierluva wrote:

I do not think it is that sinster at all clubs: I do think clubs (like any entity) develop a culture and that ussualy starts with the folks at the top. As an example, if you agree with Hassans "style" and character then that is what you will find at the Texans. Sure you may find Texan coaches that walk their own path but in any organization "employees" are going to mimic leadership as that is why they will join, they buy into the culture or at the least are attracted to it (and also want to keep their job). Study the organiztion as well as the coach and then I think you will discover where the best fit is.

Well said.
ChessNotCheckers
ChessNotCheckers
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bierluva 27/12/11, 06:56 pm

Ifyouonlyknew wrote:
soccer4fun wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
Bierluva wrote:

Well said.
Agreed. Smile
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/12/11, 10:25 pm

soccer4fun wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
Bierluva wrote:

Just wondering what you think Hassan's Style & Character is?

Back to top Go down

Post by butt3r 28/12/11, 10:02 am

#2420 wrote: Just wondering what you think Hassan's Style & Character is?

Texans coaching staff Uday-hussein-12-30-08-2
butt3r
butt3r
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by joshisa 28/12/11, 04:34 pm

butt3, that picture was not cool.

joshisa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by notdavidmay 28/12/11, 05:25 pm

Not sure cool is what he was going for, it was kinda funny though.
notdavidmay
notdavidmay
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joshisa 28/12/11, 10:36 pm

Funny and racist.

joshisa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ralfdallas 29/12/11, 12:51 am

Lefty wrote:Are you sure the Texans are losing RH and TB as coaches and that it is not RH and TB losing the opportunity to coach at Texans?

Seems like the conclusion of a transition process of leadership on the girls side that started with the hiring of SB or earlier.

Possible. We'll probably never know.
ralfdallas
ralfdallas
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by notdavidmay 29/12/11, 08:22 am

I think not. I am pretty sure they are more excited at the opportunities to coach in college over dealing with pretween and the dreadful pretween parents. Even if their college coaching run is a disaster, it isn't like they'd have problems finding a youth academy to start coaching again.
notdavidmay
notdavidmay
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 29/12/11, 08:48 am

notdavidmay wrote:I think not. I am pretty sure they are more excited at the opportunities to coach in college over dealing with pretween and the dreadful pretween parents. Even if their college coaching run is a disaster, it isn't like they'd have problems finding a youth academy to start coaching again.

I'm pretty sure that most coaches would be more excited about college than academy and both of them have prior college coaching experience.

The question is why were they moved to pre-teen and academy at Texans vs the ECNL and National League teams they had coached previously? Was that a promotion at Texans that they then leveraged to get back in the college ranks?

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli Fan 29/12/11, 10:24 am

Lefty wrote:
notdavidmay wrote:I think not. I am pretty sure they are more excited at the opportunities to coach in college over dealing with pretween and the dreadful pretween parents. Even if their college coaching run is a disaster, it isn't like they'd have problems finding a youth academy to start coaching again.

I'm pretty sure that most coaches would be more excited about college than academy and both of them have prior college coaching experience.

The question is why were they moved to pre-teen and academy at Texans vs the ECNL and National League teams they had coached previously? Was that a promotion at Texans that they then leveraged to get back in the college ranks?

Ryan was in noway trying to leverage anything. He was completely caught off guard by the whole SB thing. He was at nationals with his 93's this past summer. They had just won(by the way that was a team he did not put together). He was leaving hotel to catch plane and Hassan called "o by the way I'm bringing SB on board to take older ECNL teams" Ryan had no idea this was coming. Take it for what it's worth but it came from a what I would call very trustworthy source. So if Ryan is sticking around with younger teams( and I think he is) it's prob for the cash. Can't fault a man for that. Trust me though he knows what the score is.

Balotelli Fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/12/11, 11:22 am

Balotelli Fan wrote:
Lefty wrote:

Ryan was in noway trying to leverage anything. He was completely caught off guard by the whole SB thing. He was at nationals with his 93's this past summer. They had just won(by the way that was a team he did not put together). He was leaving hotel to catch plane and Hassan called "o by the way I'm bringing SB on board to take older ECNL teams" Ryan had no idea this was coming. Take it for what it's worth but it came from a what I would call very trustworthy source. So if Ryan is sticking around with younger teams( and I think he is) it's prob for the cash. Can't fault a man for that. Trust me though he knows what the score is.

Its ALLLL about the cash Funny how these parents think its becus that man luuvss those kids soooo much man Hes tryin to make that dolla bill

I wouldnt let my kid stay with a coach that has made it blatantly clear the ONLY reason he is coaching them is because he needs to make sur he is comfortable $$ wise thru his change

hopefully those ego filled parents see the light befor its to late for those kids

man DT sure made a big nasty on this one Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by butt3r 29/12/11, 11:34 am

Isn't Feet looking to add a second team in every age group?
butt3r
butt3r
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next