North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

OneSoccerSchools June Camp in DFW area Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

OneSoccerSchools June Camp in DFW area

Go down

OneSoccerSchools June Camp in DFW area Empty OneSoccerSchools June Camp in DFW area

Post by pitchnovice 21/03/12, 11:13 pm

One Soccer Schools

June 4-8
Parks at Texas Star
Camp split by age and or skill level.
Partial Day, Full Day, and residential.

Check it out.

http://onesoccerschools.com/ in case you don't see the link above due to not being logged in.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

OneSoccerSchools June Camp in DFW area Empty Re: OneSoccerSchools June Camp in DFW area

Post by coachr 22/03/12, 02:11 am

Do you recommend this camp?
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

OneSoccerSchools June Camp in DFW area Empty Re: OneSoccerSchools June Camp in DFW area

Post by imabee 22/03/12, 08:47 am

Absolutely!

imabee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pitchnovice 22/03/12, 11:25 am

coachr wrote:Do you recommend this camp?

Absolutely. My DD has attended many camps over the years and this one ranks as her favorite. Very challenging and fun. Definitely not a "recreation" camp. Nice thing about this camp, besides the professionalism of the Camp Coaches, is the level of skills of the other camp attendees. They help lift up the intensity and skill development. It's a great value for the money.

Her second most favorite camp is Mia Hamm's Team First. Team First Camp is only half day for three days, whereas Premier One (One Soccer Schools) is five days, 8 hours a day.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/12, 11:34 am

Not to be an overprotective mom but I still think that 5 days a week/ 8 hrs a day is a bit much for a 10yr old. Maybe I am just not ready to let go but I still don't just drop off my dd at her regular 2.5hr practices. I stay or at least let another parent I trust be in charge of her. I am sure this is a great camp and a very safe camp but gosh...it just seems a bit intense at such a young age. Just my humble opinion...don't beat me up please.

Back to top Go down

Post by pitchnovice 22/03/12, 12:09 pm

mommabear wrote:Not to be an overprotective mom but I still think that 5 days a week/ 8 hrs a day is a bit much for a 10yr old. Maybe I am just not ready to let go but I still don't just drop off my dd at her regular 2.5hr practices. I stay or at least let another parent I trust be in charge of her. I am sure this is a great camp and a very safe camp but gosh...it just seems a bit intense at such a young age. Just my humble opinion...don't beat me up please.

Totally understand. Camps and practices are not Day Care for us.

Our DD started half day or less camps at the age of 4 or 5 (Challenger camps) when her older sis was going to them. She wouldn't just watch, she was out there having a blast. At the age of 7, she was in for all day camps. We worried about it being too much stress and too exhausting, but she has been injury free, maintained excellent conditioning, and keeps asking for more. We have never said to our DD that she "Has" to go to camps. And especially important is her attitude: She loves it and feeds off of the atmosphere and enthusiasm that comes from the camp.

Either I or my spouse/boss/better half attend the camp each day or if we have a car pool set up it's with another parent we have known for years, and we still show up at the camps. Nice side benefit is that we have met other soccer parents without having to worry about who is on what team or who is playing what position and all of the political crud that detracts from just enjoying watching your DD play because she loves the sport.

It does sound like alot, but I think it's dependent on each DD's goals, endurance, and desires. For ours, The Premier One camp format is the best fit.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/03/12, 12:12 pm

pitchnovice wrote:
mommabear wrote:Not to be an overprotective mom but I still think that 5 days a week/ 8 hrs a day is a bit much for a 10yr old. Maybe I am just not ready to let go but I still don't just drop off my dd at her regular 2.5hr practices. I stay or at least let another parent I trust be in charge of her. I am sure this is a great camp and a very safe camp but gosh...it just seems a bit intense at such a young age. Just my humble opinion...don't beat me up please.

Totally understand. Camps and practices are not Day Care for us.

Our DD started half day or less camps at the age of 4 or 5 (Challenger camps) when her older sis was going to them. She wouldn't just watch, she was out there having a blast. At the age of 7, she was in for all day camps. We worried about it being too much stress and too exhausting, but she has been injury free, maintained excellent conditioning, and keeps asking for more. We have never said to our DD that she "Has" to go to camps. And especially important is her attitude: She loves it and feeds off of the atmosphere and enthusiasm that comes from the camp.

Either I or my spouse/boss/better half attend the camp each day or if we have a car pool set up it's with another parent we have known for years, and we still show up at the camps. Nice side benefit is that we have met other soccer parents without having to worry about who is on what team or who is playing what position and all of the political crud that detracts from just enjoying watching your DD play because she loves the sport.

It does sound like alot, but I think it's dependent on each DD's goals, endurance, and desires. For ours, The Premier One camp format is the best fit.

I am sure she would love it...it is me that can't let go I think Smile Thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by pitchnovice 13/04/12, 12:06 pm

Bumpity bumpity bump

Regarding the day program (one. Juniors, one. Premier and one. GK Premier). For a group of 10 teammates the team discount is $269, each. The camp includes 37 hours of professional training, pro uniform kit, match quality ball and backpack. What we assure parents is that their child improves their confidence, becomes a better player and leaves with a greater sense of passion/respect for the game. We have a relentless work ethic to leave the greatest impact and everlasting impression in each of the players in the 5 day period.

It will be a great prep week as well for the Advanced College program in D/FW.

http://onesoccerschools.com/

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cmansoc 15/04/12, 11:30 am

My DD has been going to this camp for 7 years, this year will be her 8th year with the One Soccer Program. She started when they did not have a junior program. The coaches that they have are some of the best in the nation. They actually care about all of the kids in the program. The kids are not a number or a dollar sign. They try to help the child. Once your child attends the program it will be hard to go to another soccer camp. The standard and quality of coaching is great.
cmansoc
cmansoc
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down