North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Interesting 05 games this weekend Pixel
Statistics
We have 15040 registered users
The newest registered user is Zoonwen

Our users have posted a total of 203400 messages in 30815 subjects

Interesting 05 games this weekend

Go down

Interesting 05 games this weekend Empty Interesting 05 games this weekend

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 29/03/12, 11:29 am

Looks like some great games on tap for this weekend!
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6283
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

Interesting 05 games this weekend Empty Re: Interesting 05 games this weekend

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 29/03/12, 12:45 pm

Kicks vs Celtic FC is interesting as a win puts them in drivers seat for 1st place with icing game Monday vs solar Webb to pull away from the pack

FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6283
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

Interesting 05 games this weekend Empty Re: Interesting 05 games this weekend

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 29/03/12, 12:49 pm

Interesting 05 games this weekend Games10
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6283
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

Interesting 05 games this weekend Empty Re: Interesting 05 games this weekend

Post by Shelby427 29/03/12, 12:50 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:Kicks vs Celtic FC is interesting as a win puts them in drivers seat for 1st place with icing game Monday vs solar Webb to pull away from the pack


Kicks will need to beat DT South in a couple of weeks to take 1st. It will likely come down to that game.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 686
Points : 4637
Join date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Interesting 05 games this weekend Empty Re: Interesting 05 games this weekend

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 29/03/12, 12:50 pm

Interesting 05 games this weekend Standi10
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6283
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

Interesting 05 games this weekend Empty Re: Interesting 05 games this weekend

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 29/03/12, 12:52 pm

I heard that EAL does a 2 game round robin on April 29th with the groupings to get the 10 games in for the season... that should be very interesting!

FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6283
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

Interesting 05 games this weekend Empty Re: Interesting 05 games this weekend

Post by Guest 29/03/12, 09:16 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:I heard that EAL does a 2 game round robin on April 29th with the groupings to get the 10 games in for the season... that should be very interesting!


I had heard they were doing that for the 04s, but the 05s currently already have ten games scheduled. Well, all of the teams in Gold with the exceptions of Kicks and DT South do anyway.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Interesting 05 games this weekend Empty Re: Interesting 05 games this weekend

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 29/03/12, 09:33 pm

ZenFutbol wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:I heard that EAL does a 2 game round robin on April 29th with the groupings to get the 10 games in for the season... that should be very interesting!


I had heard they were doing that for the 04s, but the 05s currently already have ten games scheduled. Well, all of the teams in Gold with the exceptions of Kicks and DT South do anyway.

Your probably right...
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6283
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

Interesting 05 games this weekend Empty Re: Interesting 05 games this weekend

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum