North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Where the 05 teams will play this Fall Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Where the 05 teams will play this Fall

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where the 05 teams will play this Fall Empty Where the 05 teams will play this Fall

Post by LD9 14/06/12, 10:13 am

I know it's a bit early to determine where the 05's will play this Fall Season but just looking to see what league the 05's are leaning towards.

Thanks

LD9
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Where the 05 teams will play this Fall Empty Re: Where the 05 teams will play this Fall

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 14/06/12, 12:23 pm

LD9 wrote:I know it's a bit early to determine where the 05's will play this Fall Season but just looking to see what league the 05's are leaning towards.

Thanks

Talked to several coaches and what I have heard is EAL is their intention for the following teams:
- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Liverpool Hyypia
- Liverpool Heighway
- DT Moreno
- Liverpool Rush
- American Eagles
- Liverpool Carragher

I am probably missing a few but with that start I would assume EAL will be the place to be and the rest will jump in the mix.

FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Where the 05 teams will play this Fall Empty Re: Where the 05 teams will play this Fall

Post by xpress05 14/06/12, 01:05 pm

at 05' age group how days a week do you guys practice in Dallas? When does that "step up". In houston its twice plus 2 games a week if your club plays in both leagues

xpress05
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 14/06/12, 02:21 pm

xpress05 wrote:at 05' age group how days a week do you guys practice in Dallas? When does that "step up". In houston its twice plus 2 games a week if your club plays in both leagues

Monday = Speed & Agility
Tuesday = Team Practice
Wednesday = Ballet (for balance)
Thursday = Foot Skills
Friday = Team Practice
Saturday = Futsal League or Tourneys
Sunday = League Games or Tourneys

Kidding. Sort of.
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 14/06/12, 02:25 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
LD9 wrote:I know it's a bit early to determine where the 05's will play this Fall Season but just looking to see what league the 05's are leaning towards.

Thanks

Talked to several coaches and what I have heard is EAL is their intention for the following teams:
- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Liverpool Hyypia
- Liverpool Heighway
- DT Moreno
- Liverpool Rush
- American Eagles
- Liverpool Carragher

I am probably missing a few but with that start I would assume EAL will be the place to be and the rest will jump in the mix.

Man, talk about an awesome league... can't wait!
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 14/06/12, 02:57 pm

kellersoccerdad wrote:
xpress05 wrote:at 05' age group how days a week do you guys practice in Dallas? When does that "step up". In houston its twice plus 2 games a week if your club plays in both leagues

Monday = Speed & Agility
Tuesday = Team Practice
Thursday = Foot Skills
Friday = Team Practice

Kidding. Sort of.

You missed the gymnastics/tumbling classes and the swimming and track work

FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 14/06/12, 03:07 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:

Monday = Speed & Agility
Tuesday = Team Practice
Thursday = Foot Skills
Friday = Team Practice

Kidding. Sort of.

Dude, I try to maintain SOME balance with my DD.
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by xpress05 14/06/12, 03:57 pm

i thought it was great with just my DD

mon. team practice
tue. tennis
wed. team practice
thur.semi private soccer trainer
or
fri. speed n agility

sat. tennis and league game
sun. tennis and other league game

now my son u5 is starting in the fall Sad

life just got way too compicated.

xpress05
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 14/06/12, 10:29 pm

kellersoccerdad wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:

Monday = Speed & Agility
Tuesday = Team Practice
Thursday = Foot Skills
Friday = Team Practice

Kidding. Sort of.

Dude, I try to maintain SOME balance with my DD.

Balance?
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by SEAOTTER 16/06/12, 09:13 am

Does anyone know any teams looking to play PAL in Arlington in the fall? I know Primetime had good size league in the spring, They will be another option.

SEAOTTER
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DTexansMoreno 18/06/12, 01:21 pm

kellersoccerdad wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:

Thanks

- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Liverpool Hyypia
- Liverpool Heighway
- DT Moreno
- Liverpool Rush
- American Eagles
- Liverpool Carragher

Actually, I got an email just the other day from Nicole James about Carrollton-Farmers Branch splitting from GLASA (CFBSA and GLASA combined on EAL last spring) and having their own league: CFBAL. According to emails exchanged with coaches over the weekend, most of these teams look to be going to CFBAL instead of EAL. I got confirmation from:

- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Solar Webb
- Sting West Davis
- DT Moreno

So far, only LP Hyypia and Carragher said EAL.

Thanks,
Becca Moreno
Dallas Texans Academy
DTexansMoreno
DTexansMoreno
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 18/06/12, 01:58 pm

DTexansMoreno wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:

Thanks

- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Liverpool Hyypia
- Liverpool Heighway
- DT Moreno
- Liverpool Rush
- American Eagles
- Liverpool Carragher

Actually, I got an email just the other day from Nicole James about Carrollton-Farmers Branch splitting from GLASA (CFBSA and GLASA combined on EAL last spring) and having their own league: CFBAL. According to emails exchanged with coaches over the weekend, most of these teams look to be going to CFBAL instead of EAL. I got confirmation from:

- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Solar Webb
- Sting West Davis
- DT Moreno

Thanks,
Becca Moreno
Dallas Texans Academy

That's disappointing that they are splitting the league and effectively splitting the strong grouping of teams we had with EAL last season.

I have heard assorted ideas on why they are splitting, but in the end it's a bad deal for the end result level of competition.

FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Distributor 18/06/12, 05:42 pm

DTexansMoreno wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:

Thanks

- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Liverpool Hyypia
- Liverpool Heighway
- DT Moreno
- Liverpool Rush
- American Eagles
- Liverpool Carragher

- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Solar Webb
- Sting West Davis
- DT Moreno

Thanks,
Becca Moreno
Dallas Texans Academy

EAL was pretty well run last season...what's driving the change?
What's the advantage of one league over the other?

Distributor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom23 18/06/12, 06:00 pm

Distributor wrote:
DTexansMoreno wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:

Thanks

- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Liverpool Hyypia
- Liverpool Heighway
- DT Moreno
- Liverpool Rush
- American Eagles
- Liverpool Carragher

- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Solar Webb
- Sting West Davis
- DT Moreno

Thanks,
Becca Moreno
Dallas Texans Academy

To better serve the needs of its players, CFBSA has elected to create their own academy league. GLASA and CFBSA have parted as friends. As I remember it, NJ and I simultaneously told each other, "It's not - you it's me".

EAL will have an announcement, this week, about the Fall season. There will be some changes to the format and price that we hope you like.

coachdom23
coachdom23
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Where the 05 teams will play this Fall Empty My Dream Scenerio

Post by CelticFCfrisco 19/06/12, 09:32 am

Celtic FC would be fine playing GLASA or CFBSA. Please keep us posted. I thought it would have been awesome if we could have had... (The order means nothing, so please don't look at this as a ranking system) I'm sure I left a team out, so sorry in advance.

Gold Division
Dallas Kicks
LP Hypia
DT South
Lady Aztecs
Solar Red
Silver Division
LP Rush
American Eagles
Sting West
LP Carragher
Celtic FC
DT Moreno

Everyone play each other in their division with a couple of games against teams in the other division. At the end of the season the bottom two teams drop from Gold and top two teams rise from Silver.
CelticFCfrisco
CelticFCfrisco
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 19/06/12, 12:43 pm

CelticFCfrisco wrote:Celtic FC would be fine playing GLASA or CFBSA. Please keep us posted. I thought it would have been awesome if we could have had... (The order means nothing, so please don't look at this as a ranking system) I'm sure I left a team out, so sorry in advance.

Gold Division
Dallas Kicks
LP Hypia
DT South
Lady Aztecs
Solar Red
Silver Division
LP Rush
American Eagles
Sting West
LP Carragher
Celtic FC
DT Moreno

Everyone play each other in their division with a couple of games against teams in the other division. At the end of the season the bottom two teams drop from Gold and top two teams rise from Silver.

BTW, The Celtic FC uniforms are really cool...

In my human poll of coolest Unis they are #1...

FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Texasdude 20/06/12, 02:18 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
CelticFCfrisco wrote:Celtic FC would be fine playing GLASA or CFBSA. Please keep us posted. I thought it would have been awesome if we could have had... (The order means nothing, so please don't look at this as a ranking system) I'm sure I left a team out, so sorry in advance.

Gold Division
Dallas Kicks
LP Hypia
DT South
Lady Aztecs
Solar Red
Silver Division
LP Rush
American Eagles
Sting West
LP Carragher
Celtic FC
DT Moreno

Yes, Celtics by far have the best uniforms. The socks are awesome. I like the rugby look. A close second, Kicks get it only for the fact that you can see them a mile away.

Texasdude
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by imabee 20/06/12, 02:29 pm

Texasdude wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:

Gold Division
Dallas Kicks
LP Hypia
DT South
Lady Aztecs
Solar Red
Silver Division
LP Rush
American Eagles
Sting West
LP Carragher
Celtic FC
DT Moreno

Yes, Celtics by far have the best uniforms. The socks are awesome. I like the rugby look. A close second, Kicks get it only for the fact that you can see them a mile away.

Futbolitas have pretty cool uniforms. Brazil, Holland and Cameroon for winter. Pretty sweet!

imabee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/06/12, 03:15 pm

Anybody thinking about doing a Rangers FC? After the game with Celtic everyone could kick the crap outta each other!

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom23 20/06/12, 10:50 pm

coachdom23 wrote:
Distributor wrote:
DTexansMoreno wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:

Thanks

- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Liverpool Hyypia
- Liverpool Heighway
- DT Moreno
- Liverpool Rush
- American Eagles
- Liverpool Carragher

- Lady Aztecs
- Dallas Kicks
- Solar Webb
- Sting West Davis
- DT Moreno

Thanks,
Becca Moreno
Dallas Texans Academy

To better serve the needs of its players, CFBSA has elected to create their own academy league. GLASA and CFBSA have parted as friends. As I remember it, NJ and I simultaneously told each other, "It's not - you it's me".

EAL will have an announcement, this week, about the Fall season. There will be some changes to the format and price that we hope you like.

EAL webpage has been updated. There are a couple of changes, including a lower registration than last season. U8 (8v8) will be $520 for 10 games scheduled.

Last edited by coachdom23 on 21/06/12, 08:35 am; edited 1 time in total
coachdom23
coachdom23
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 21/06/12, 03:45 am

http://www.glasasoccer.org/eal/

Welcome:
The Greater Lewisville Area Soccer Association (GLASA) is proud to present the 5th season of the Elite Academy League (EAL). The EAL is a NTSSA-sanctioned academy league for boys and girls U7 through U10 teams that are ready for the challenge above what is provided by recreational soccer leagues. All games will be played in Lewisville on Sunday afternoons from August 26 through, 2012 through November 4, 2012, except for Labor Day weekend.

Registration Deadline is 11:59pm on AUGUST 12TH
LATE FEE is $100 per Team
Registration and Schedules

Registration Deadline is August 10th
Schedules - To be posted by August 17th
Playing Format and Cost

Division Length of Halves Cost Players on Field Gameday Roster Size
Under 7 25 minutes $520 8 v 8 14
Under 8 25 minutes $520 8 v 8 14
Under 9 25 minutes $540 9 v 9 16
Under 10 25 minutes $540 9 v 9 16
Under 10 30 minutes $600 11 v 11 18
All teams will be scheduled to play TEN (10) games from August 26 - November 4 (except for Labor Day Weekend).
Cost per team includes all referee fees. Teams are NOT required to bring referee fees to their games.
Due to NTSSA Academy rules that prohibit playing more than one academy game per week, if games are canceled due to a team forfeit, bad weather, or poor field conditions, games will not be rescheduled. If more than 2 games are canceled for any one team because of bad weather or field conditions, the team will receive a credit to either the EAL Spring 2013 season or a GLASA tournament.
Playing Notes

Each game will have 3-person crews of competitive level referees.
Teams are eligible for all NTSSA sanctioned tournaments.
We will work with coaches with multiple teams in EAL and competitive leagues.
Use of GotSoccer for online registration, game schedules, posting scores, and record keeping.
Referee fees are included in registration cost.
Nets and corner flags provided by GLASA.
Team Formation

The EAL and GLASA do not accept individual player registrations and form teams.
The EAL accepts existing teams from local recreational associations and soccer academies.
Individual players looking for teams should visit the individual competitive clubs and the following soccer webforums: (GIRLS) www.txsoccer.net or (BOYS) www.txsoccer.info
Contacts

GLASA Game Scheduler: Dominic Falcinelli (940) 297-5692
GLASA Referee Assignor: Tracey Lynn McElhone (214) 850-0664
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 21/06/12, 03:51 am

Vs CFBAL - http://www.cfbsoccer.net/2011/academy.htm At 650 per team. So $130 premium to play at cox or McIntosh/RE Goode...
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticFCfrisco 21/06/12, 12:29 pm

I would like to save my parents $130. Each parent has to pay $30/season for insurance with their respective association. Is player insurance included with CFBSA?
CelticFCfrisco
CelticFCfrisco
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 21/06/12, 01:58 pm

CelticFCfrisco wrote:I would like to save my parents $130. Each parent has to pay $30/season for insurance with their respective association. Is player insurance included with CFBSA?

CFBAL and EAL are both NTSSA leagues which means each player has to register with their home association for example my daughter has to pay for NTSSA membership thru FSA and get her academy form filled out with her NTX # and registrar signature which I hand over to our team manager.

Nice thing is you can pay for the whole year and the form is valid for both fall and spring.

So no change between either league on that front.

Hope that helps.

FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by LD9 12/07/12, 03:05 pm

From what I have heard it looks like CFBAL will be as follows:
DT Moreno
DT South Adames
Solar Red Webb
Lady Aztecs FC
Dallas Kicks FC
LP Hyypia
DT Torres
Celtic FC
Lady Aztecs White FC
LP Carragher

Anyone know where these teams are headed?
American Eagles
Sting 05 Hanlon
Sting 05 Holovach
LP Rush
LP Gerrard
Sting West Davis
Cosmos Black
Fever Red
LP Heighway
Solar East
Andromeda FC
Mutiny
GSSC Thunder
FC Dallas
D’Feeters
AFC 05
Solar Gold
Sting East
Polaris

LD9
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next