North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Fees Fees...Yesterday at 01:33 pmAnonymousCoward
Solar 03G East: Coach Simon Annis19/09/21, 07:39 amhjm
Week 2(for most) Matchups17/09/21, 11:31 pmHooper214
ECNL Playoffs16/09/21, 11:53 pmBig Ern
Week 1 Matchups14/09/21, 08:14 amYoQuieroSoccer
Saints SC 0611/09/21, 10:18 pmCoachTan
BVB 10G Green - Looking to Add a Defender11/09/21, 04:43 pmAshlock09
ECNL-RL 2021-2022- Texas League09/09/21, 03:16 pmsmugrr
Manchester SC 07G Albion Player Search08/09/21, 10:48 pmalbionunitedfc@gmail.com
TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - Nov 12-14, 202107/09/21, 01:43 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - Nov. 19-2107/09/21, 01:42 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 3-507/09/21, 01:41 pmU90C
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:47 pmmaxon
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:41 pmmaxon
LC United 06 (Corinth/Denton area) - Need couple of players01/09/21, 10:45 pmLC United
07 ECNL01/09/21, 11:48 amcenTex
BVB 13G Black 31/08/21, 12:14 pmStingHeedum
Solar 09 Castro D1 GCL/NPL looking to add a player!27/08/21, 08:26 amlewi9
Texas ECNL Final Club Standings (2020-21)25/08/21, 09:03 pmHooper214
ECNL RL NTX - TX Spirit/Sting 06 Khoury24/08/21, 02:24 pm06TXSpiritRedNorth
2013 girl’s bvb team24/08/21, 01:45 pmballhawg-15
Gators 13 Boys - One Open Spot23/08/21, 11:12 pmGatorsOfficial
Evolution 08G Megaw - Looking to add players to the roster 23/08/21, 02:13 pmcoachgreggmegaw
FC Dallas Frisco - 13G looking for goalkeeper22/08/21, 03:16 pmcoach77
Open Tryouts Sessions Solar West 07B Martinez21/08/21, 08:23 amGottalovesoccer
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15031 registered users
The newest registered user is Bsunccgrd

Our users have posted a total of 203371 messages in 30798 subjects

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues?

Go down

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues? Empty Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues?

Post by Guest 18/07/12, 09:47 am

I am looking for a not so competitive academy league for a 05G rec team. This team will be transitioning from rec to academy this fall. Advise appreciated.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues? Empty Re: Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues?

Post by Guest 18/07/12, 09:56 am

here are some leagues...in no specific order

EAL - http://www.glasasoccer.org/eal/
CFBAL - http://www.cfbsoccer.net/2011/academy.htm
SDL - http://www.dynamicyouthsports.com/
DIAL - http://www.dialsoccer.org/
Primetime - http://www.primetimesportz.com/soccer/ptcl/

CFBAL will be the most competitive by far. Outside of that I am not sure how tough the leagues will be. If Primetime has a Silver division that would be a good placce for a new team. You will also want to consider driving distance.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues? Empty Re: Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues?

Post by Guest 18/07/12, 10:06 am

Plano Sports Authority...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues? Empty Re: Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues?

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 18/07/12, 12:47 pm

liverpoolacademykeller wrote:here are some leagues...in no specific order

EAL - http://www.glasasoccer.org/eal/
CFBAL - http://www.cfbsoccer.net/2011/academy.htm
SDL - http://www.dynamicyouthsports.com/
DIAL - http://www.dialsoccer.org/
Primetime - http://www.primetimesportz.com/soccer/ptcl/

CFBAL will be the most competitive by far. Outside of that I am not sure how tough the leagues will be. If Primetime has a Silver division that would be a good placce for a new team. You will also want to consider driving distance.

CFBAL is looking like it will have 2 divisions without doubt and probably 3 division for '05s so finding the right level of competition for any team would definitely be feasible thru this league.

PSA is always an option, but remember you won't be eligible to play any tournaments if you are planning to do that before or after the season. Some teams play PSA as a second game on a weekend.
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6248
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues? Empty Re: Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues?

Post by Guest 18/07/12, 12:56 pm

Or register your team with US Club soccer for a tournament roster if you are contemplating tournaments.

And still do PSA. Options are out there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues? Empty Re: Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues?

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 18/07/12, 02:03 pm

Androfan wrote:Or register your team with US Club soccer for a tournament roster if you are contemplating tournaments.

And still do PSA. Options are out there.

Yes true. I think the cost is like $14 per player as I recall?
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6248
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues? Empty Re: Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues?

Post by Guest 23/07/12, 09:39 am

Thanks all for the sound advice. Much appreciated.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues? Empty Re: Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues?

Post by travelin light 08/08/12, 03:45 am

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
Androfan wrote:Or register your team with US Club soccer for a tournament roster if you are contemplating tournaments.

And still do PSA. Options are out there.

Yes true. I think the cost is like $14 per player as I recall?

So playing in PSA will prevent registration for end of season tournaments unless registered with US Club soccer?
travelin light
travelin light
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 147
Points : 3500
Join date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues? Empty Re: Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues?

Post by Guest 08/08/12, 06:19 am

travelin light wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
Androfan wrote:Or register your team with US Club soccer for a tournament roster if you are contemplating tournaments.

And still do PSA. Options are out there.

Yes true. I think the cost is like $14 per player as I recall?

So playing in PSA will prevent registration for end of season tournaments unless registered with US Club soccer?

Correct, PSA is an unrecognized entity and provides no form of registration that would allow entry into any tournaments.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues? Empty Re: Is there a listing for 05G fall 2012 leagues?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum