North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks?

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks? Empty Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks?

Post by socceroos 12/11/12, 11:15 am

Predictions? There are some SDL teams that are entered in this one.

socceroos
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks? Empty Re: Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks?

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 12/11/12, 11:33 am

GOLD U9 Girls: http://www.primetimefiles.com/pdf/11.16.12.U9GG.pdf

POOL A - GOLD
LFCA 04g DALGLISH
Sting '04 Scarfone
Texas Spirit North 04
04 DFeeters
POOL B - GOLD
Texas Spirit 04
Dallas Texans 04
Allen Elite Blue
Sting East 04

SILVER U9 Girls: http://www.primetimefiles.com/pdf/11.16.12.U9GS.pdf
POOL A - SILVER
FC Dallas '04
SRFC 04
Dallas KICKS

POOL B - SILVER
DTN United 04G
FC Premier 04
LFCA RASE05G
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks? Empty Re: Primetime Thanksgiving Tournament. Any pre-tournament picks?

Post by socceroos 12/11/12, 12:07 pm

You got some EAL,SDL,TPGL teams!! Anyone have an idea of how these teams stack up? Are the TPGL teams just going to roll? Are there some dark horses in the running?
Couple of teams won tournaments last weekend in Gold. Some finalist from silver stepping up in competition.

socceroos
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 12/11/12, 01:01 pm

Good Question! Depends on who uses guests. I do think that the top teams will hold their own regardless. TX Spirit N. Seems to be getting back into form as of late? I havent seen them play, but results seem solid. Anyone comment on them? Duecee Daddy??
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/11/12, 01:06 pm

RASE playing-up? Where is Solar K?

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 12/11/12, 01:14 pm

looks like RASE playing boys.
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 12/11/12, 01:17 pm

Kenny is a no show, I think the DT North is Rosales or is it DeLeon?
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 20sDad 12/11/12, 01:25 pm

WingNut wrote:looks like RASE playing boys.
Really? I used to hate that when my BB's team would have to play a girls team that thought they were "all that" (a samba team).
The refs would call it very tight on the boys, and very loose on the girls. It wasn't good for either team, as the girls could manhandle the boys with impunity, and the boys would get yellow carded for a clean shoulder barge. The girls didn't learn anything, and the boys only got frustrated due to the chivalry of the refs. The boys usually won, but it was not a fun experience...it really gave the ref an earful too, as the girls parents would be screaming that elbows and pushes shouldn't be called a foul because the boys should be able to handle it, and the boy's parents would be screaming that its not a foul if the girl falls down from legal contact. Just plain ugly for all parties involved....

20sDad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by WingNut 12/11/12, 01:26 pm

I have a feeling they will be fine. If not lesson learned
WingNut
WingNut
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by socceroos 12/11/12, 01:40 pm

Looks like there is a good representation of Clubs teams.

socceroos
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 12/11/12, 01:41 pm

LMAO thats too funny. I am sure the RASE girls a shaking at the prospect of being shoulder bumped by boys. I remeber my BB playing a Rowdies team the summer befor qualifying. Their smallest player was about the size of our average player and their biggest players looked like a mom against kids game. We won but it wasn't because of being too physical or the refs call.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 12/11/12, 01:53 pm

go99 wrote:LMAO thats too funny. I am sure the RASE girls a shaking at the prospect of being shoulder bumped by boys. I remeber my BB playing a Rowdies team the summer befor qualifying. Their smallest player was about the size of our average player and their biggest players looked like a mom against kids game. We won but it wasn't because of being too physical or the refs call.

Tend to agree with go99 here. Somehow I doubt the RASE 04 girls will get pushed around by boys their own age... in fact, I hear another group of girls (05s) recently took on some boys their own age and in Gold division play and held their own physically and on the scoreboard. In fact, said girls were complimented by opposing boys coaches for how well they passed and moved the ball.
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 12/11/12, 01:55 pm

kellersoccerdad wrote:
go99 wrote:LMAO thats too funny. I am sure the RASE girls a shaking at the prospect of being shoulder bumped by boys. I remeber my BB playing a Rowdies team the summer befor qualifying. Their smallest player was about the size of our average player and their biggest players looked like a mom against kids game. We won but it wasn't because of being too physical or the refs call.

Tend to agree with go99 here. Somehow I doubt the RASE 04 girls will get pushed around by boys their own age... in fact, I hear another group of girls (05s) recently took on some boys their own age and in Gold division play and held their own physically and on the scoreboard. In fact, said girls were complimented by opposing boys coaches for how well they passed and moved the ball.

And don't the SRSA 03 girls play against boys from time to time?
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/11/12, 01:58 pm

I've seen DTS 04s and I think O3s play against boys on Sunday in Arlington.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRogers 12/11/12, 02:20 pm

clique0205 wrote:I've seen DTS 04s and I think O3s play against boys on Sunday in Arlington.

I find boys to be on average quicker and faster (two different things) and more reliant on their better than girls on average ball handling resulting in much one on one.

The top girls teams certainly move the ball better.

We played OC Venom 04 boys this fall and won 2-1. That's only team on schedule I recognize. RASE would be my fav to win that silver group.

MrRogers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 12/11/12, 03:25 pm

WingNut wrote:Kenny is a no show, I think the DT North is Rosales or is it DeLeon?

That would be DTN Manchester

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KSD 12/11/12, 03:35 pm

jen_nah wrote:
WingNut wrote:Kenny is a no show, I think the DT North is Rosales or is it DeLeon?

Jen_nah, which DT team is playing in silver? Does Coach Rosales have two 04 teams?
KSD
KSD
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 12/11/12, 03:52 pm

kellersoccerdad wrote:
jen_nah wrote:

Jen_nah, which DT team is playing in silver? Does Coach Rosales have two 04 teams?

Manchester will be playing Gold. The schedule is posted. We are in pool B of Gold. DTN United will be playing in Silver.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 12/11/12, 04:10 pm

jen_nah wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:
jen_nah wrote:

Manchester will be playing Gold. The schedule is posted. We are in pool B of Gold. DTN United will be playing in Silver.

You have to excuse KSD, sometimes he hits the box wine a little early in the day... He "Works" from home... Smile
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 12/11/12, 04:12 pm

kellersoccerdad wrote:

So is it required that academy soccer boys have a mohawk?
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 12/11/12, 04:42 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:

I beleive one boy from each team must have one otherwise they pay an extra fee if they are NTSA rosters. If they are US Soccer then the fee can be waived.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 12/11/12, 04:53 pm

Shelby427 wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:

I beleive one boy from each team must have one otherwise they pay an extra fee if they are NTSA rosters. If they are US Soccer then the fee can be waived.

Any fine for having too many mohawks?
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 12/11/12, 05:21 pm

jen_nah wrote:
kellersoccerdad wrote:
jen_nah wrote:

DT DeLeon is in gold bracket b not Dt manchester
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 12/11/12, 06:18 pm

Master Bates wrote:RASE playing-up? Where is Solar K?

Solar kenn. Is playing Dallas Texans fall festival U10
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 12/11/12, 06:32 pm

TBGsoccer wrote:
Master Bates wrote:RASE playing-up? Where is Solar K?

Solar kenn. Is playing Dallas Texans fall festival U10

http://www.gotsport.com/events/teamlist.asp?eventid=26157
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next