North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Premier League Challenge Cup Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Premier League Challenge Cup

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Premier League Challenge Cup Empty Premier League Challenge Cup

Post by survivor01 18/11/12, 08:05 pm

Congrats to FC Dallas 01 Black girls for winning the Premier League Challenge Cup championship. Straight up roster with no guest players and lots of heart. Well done ladies! Won six out of six with 4 shut-outs and only two goals against.
survivor01
survivor01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Premier League Challenge Cup Empty Re: Premier League Challenge Cup

Post by Guest 18/11/12, 09:36 pm

Yeah! Awesome, great job!

Back to top Go down

Post by survivor01 18/11/12, 10:39 pm

ODP expert...sarcasm perhaps....my kiddos cant see your avatar....check it dude.
survivor01
survivor01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jlla 19/11/12, 07:34 am

survivor01 wrote:Congrats to FC Dallas 01 Black girls for winning the Premier League Challenge Cup championship. Straight up roster with no guest players and lots of heart. Well done ladies! Won six out of six with 4 shut-outs and only two goals against.

cheers
jlla
jlla
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Premier League Challenge Cup Empty Why?

Post by APato 19/11/12, 10:01 am

Curious why would you need to make an unsolicited comment about your team not having any guest players?

Last edited by APato on 19/11/12, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
APato
APato
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/11/12, 10:14 am

Curious why any of this matters? It was a tournament of crappy PPL teams - apparently even the Liverpool team got sucked down to playing at their level.

But yeah - congrats. Can I borrow your horn so I can toot it when my DD's team wins their U12 rec division?

Back to top Go down

Premier League Challenge Cup Empty True that

Post by APato 19/11/12, 10:28 am

To be fair...I have it backwards, one of FC Dallas players actually guest played for TFC Blue 00 u13 tourney the week before...so survivor is correct...they didnt have any guest players... their u12 played for 00 u13, that sounds about right...and oh my did they dominate...NOT!

Nevertheless, a win is a win and congrats to the victors...

Last edited by APato on 19/11/12, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pronoun change)
APato
APato
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by survivor01 19/11/12, 08:50 pm

me?obsessed? wrote:Curious why any of this matters? It was a tournament of crappy PPL teams - apparently even the Liverpool team got sucked down to playing at their level.

But yeah - congrats. Can I borrow your horn so I can toot it when my DD's team wins their U12 rec division?

You most certainly may borrow my horn....however, it's a crappy PPL horn...so might not be up to your standards. Check your facts on Liverpool...they are an excellent team no doubt but they were in charge of their own demise with these crappy PPL teams. Thanks for your input....quite telling. I forgot this wasn't truly a North Texas Soccer blog.... tongue
survivor01
survivor01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerfan1 20/11/12, 09:23 am

by me?obsessed? Yesterday at 10:14 am
Curious why any of this matters? It was a tournament of crappy PPL teams - apparently even the Liverpool team got sucked down to playing at their level.

---------

Why the need to be so rude?? Whether playing ECNL, rec, or a level in between, the kids are playing because they love soccer. They ALL work hard. Parents can and should be proud of their kids accomplishments, regardless of level of play. Why try to take that away? This is a forum for North Tx soccer..

Soccerfan1
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/11/12, 09:45 am

survivor01 wrote:
me?obsessed? wrote:Curious why any of this matters? It was a tournament of crappy PPL teams - apparently even the Liverpool team got sucked down to playing at their level.

You most certainly may borrow my horn....however, it's a crappy PPL horn...so might not be up to your standards. Check your facts on Liverpool...they are an excellent team no doubt but they were in charge of their own demise with these crappy PPL teams. Thanks for your input....quite telling. I forgot this wasn't truly a North Texas Soccer blog.... tongue

No, I think I got my facts straight and I apologize if you thought my reference to PPL was they ALL were weak competition - not the case - just nearly all of the teams that played in the tournament. You just missed on the assumption I made the reference to LP playing down to the level of their opponents. At least I can back-up my input . . .

Liverpool Keegan - 2nd Place D1
FC Dallas Black - 8th Place D1
Texas Spirit N Red - 10th Place D1
Texas Lonestars OA - T11th Place D1
Andromeda Red - 18th Place D1
Texas Lonestars DD - 7th Place D2
Meja Williams - T8th Place D2
FC Flames - 10th Place D2
Fusion Elite - T12th Place D2
FC Force - 18th Place D2
FC Dallas Red - 20th Place D2

Yeah.............that's some stiff competition for the few top 10 PPL teams that played. Rolling Eyes I'd be embarassed if one of those teams didn't win the tournament. But hey, I said congrats! sheesh! If one of you hadn't won, then it would just add clout to what everyone says about PPL - that its just a rec league parents overpay for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/11/12, 09:49 am

Soccerfan1 wrote: by me?obsessed? Yesterday at 10:14 am

---------

Why the need to be so rude?? Whether playing ECNL, rec, or a level in between, the kids are playing because they love soccer. They ALL work hard. Parents can and should be proud of their kids accomplishments, regardless of level of play. Why try to take that away? This is a forum for North Tx soccer..

You know what, you're right. It IS an OPEN FORUM for North Texas Soccer. And if one person can can get on and show a little arrogance, then I guess I should just ignore it instead of sending a needle or two their way. Guess I should take my sinning ways and crawl off to confession. Wait, it's not December 31st yet....................

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerfan1 20/11/12, 10:06 am

Again, why the need to be so negative? This was a PPL tournament. The girls were
excited for the win, and the parents are excited for them. There is no need for your snide remarks. If you don't care for the PPL league, then skip over the topics. There is no need to try to take anything away from the girls that played hard. Good grief, parents should be examples
for their kids. Something I have always told my kids, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't
say anything at all. scratch

Soccerfan1
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/11/12, 10:13 am

Soccerfan1 wrote:Again, why the need to be so negative? This was a PPL tournament. The girls were
excited for the win, and the parents are excited for them. There is no need for your snide remarks. If you don't care for the PPL league, then skip over the topics. There is no need to try to take anything away from the girls that played hard. Good grief, parents should be examples
for their kids. Something I have always told my kids, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't
say anything at all. scratch

Good grief................I took nothing away from anyone. I just stated facts about someone bragging about their teams success in a tournament they should have been expected to be a finalist, if not win (which they did, THANK GOD), and gave them a little grief for their need to bring attention to themselves. It's no different then LP Rush win of the HUSA tournament last weekend, but you don't see any of their parents on here proclaiming their dominanace over PPL & APL teams. Just giving the guy a little crap, so take it easy.

Obviously you're new on here, so spend some more time on here and you'll figure it out, unless it gets too "negative".

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerfan1 20/11/12, 10:31 am

Actually not new, got a new email, so new account. Not the sensitive type at all, just sick of post like yours. You know, they ones that act like they are above everyone else because of where their kids play, or feel the need to throw a negative spin on things just to stir things up, or whatever the reason may be. Again, if you don't care for the PPL league (which by your comments, you don't) then skip over the topics. There are plenty of other topics.

Soccerfan1
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/11/12, 10:43 am

Soccerfan1 wrote:Actually not new, got a new email, so new account. Not the sensitive type at all, just sick of post like yours. You know, they ones that act like they are above everyone else because of where their kids play, or feel the need to throw a negative spin on things just to stir things up, or whatever the reason may be. Again, if you don't care for the PPL league (which by your comments, you don't) then skip over the topics. There are plenty of other topics.

Ummmmmmmmmm...............You don't know me, my DD, or where she plays. I'm not above anyone, nor is my DD, and have never implied that she is. She never played LHGCL and is actually playing REC. Do I like to stir the pot and have fun with people like yourself when they take the bait, sure do!

NOW............Apparently you don't read because I didn't slam PPL and have nothing against it or APL. Some of my best friends have kids that play in those leagues and there are good teams that play in them AS I COMMENTED ON IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS (again, did you take the time to actually read???). Maybe YOU should take YOUR own advice and "if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all". Go pick up a book, increase your literacy, and try again because you compeltely got defensive and missed the point.

If YOU don't like that people can post an opinion, or in my case FACTS, in and OPEN FORUM, then YOU can find another topic to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/11/12, 10:46 am

Speaking of LP Keegan and loud mouths, where's their manager that is always on here bragging about how awesome their team is? 01GrilsOnly I think it who that is. I'd like to know what the hell happened in a 0-5 loss to a mid D2 Texas Lonestar team (fka Raiders). Where are ya now big guy??????????????????? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerfan1 20/11/12, 11:08 am

You must be the relative that most families have that everyone hates to see coming.....the one that just likes to argue for the sake of it.
Congratulations FC Dallas!!
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

Soccerfan1
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by survivor01 20/11/12, 11:13 am

Soccerfan1 wrote:You must be the relative that most families have that everyone hates to see coming.....the one that just likes to argue for the sake of it.
Congratulations FC Dallas!!
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

Cool
survivor01
survivor01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justpeachy 20/11/12, 01:09 pm

Congrats FC Dallas. Winning feels good and you all should enjoy!

justpeachy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by intrinsic 20/11/12, 08:11 pm

Regarding the competitive level of PPL:

There are 29 teams in Lake Highlands U14 this year, and I believe there are 7 former PPL teams. A lot can change in the second half, but at this point the former PPL teams are in these positions:

D1: 2nd place (played U11 in PPL)
D2: 1st (played U11 & U12 in PPL), 5th (U11 & U12), 7th (U11)
D3: 1st (U11-13), 2nd (U11-13), 4th (U11-13, including two years in PPL D2, I think)

intrinsic
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

http://www.BlazeSoccer.org

Back to top Go down

Premier League Challenge Cup Empty Loser

Post by seabiscut 20/11/12, 08:33 pm

me?obsessed? wrote:Speaking of LP Keegan and loud mouths, where's their manager that is always on here bragging about how awesome their team is? 01GrilsOnly I think it who that is. I'd like to know what the hell happened in a 0-5 loss to a mid D2 Texas Lonestar team (fka Raiders). Where are ya now big guy??????????????????? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

So, your daughter plays rec, but you are a dad that trolls this board like a creep, watching PPL Teams results and posting comments about managers and particular teams performances? Loser.

seabiscut
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/11/12, 10:10 pm

seabiscut wrote:
me?obsessed? wrote:Speaking of LP Keegan and loud mouths, where's their manager that is always on here bragging about how awesome their team is? 01GrilsOnly I think it who that is. I'd like to know what the hell happened in a 0-5 loss to a mid D2 Texas Lonestar team (fka Raiders). Where are ya now big guy??????????????????? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

So, your daughter plays rec, but you are a dad that trolls this board like a creep, watching PPL Teams results and posting comments about managers and particular teams performances? Loser.

Your first post and that's what you come up with? And already resorted to name calling? FAIL.........unless you're the manager that I mentioned creating a new user name (which you probably are because that's the same crappy type of post he would throw out). Hmmmmmmmmmm...........

My DD played 4 years competitive (Academy & 1 year select) and decided this year to focus on another discipline, but still wanted to play, hence she now plays REC. Over that time, we made MANY friends and we still meet up with them, watch their games, and keep up with them on this forum. "Trolling" also allows me to stay somewhat up to date with what's going on in this lovely world of NTX soccer should my DD ever want to get involved competitively again.

Now last time I checked, none of that was against any rules. So is that ok with you? Moron? Have another. drunken

Back to top Go down

Premier League Challenge Cup Empty GSSC Thunder 2001

Post by seabiscut 20/11/12, 10:50 pm

me?obsessed? wrote:
seabiscut wrote:

Your first post and that's what you come up with? And already resorted to name calling? FAIL.........unless you're the manager that I mentioned creating a new user name (which you probably are because that's the same crappy type of post he would throw out). Hmmmmmmmmmm...........

My DD played 4 years competitive (Academy & 1 year select) and decided this year to focus on another discipline, but still wanted to play, hence she now plays REC. Over that time, we made MANY friends and we still meet up with them, watch their games, and keep up with them on this forum. "Trolling" also allows me to stay somewhat up to date with what's going on in this lovely world of NTX soccer should my DD ever want to get involved competitively again.

Now last time I checked, none of that was against any rules. So is that ok with you? Moron? Have another. drunken

seabiscut
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Premier League Challenge Cup Empty Loser

Post by seabiscut 20/11/12, 11:10 pm

seabiscut wrote:
me?obsessed? wrote:
seabiscut wrote:

GSSC 0-9....Jason Dvorin?

seabiscut
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/11/12, 11:12 pm

intrinsic wrote:Regarding the competitive level of PPL:

There are 29 teams in Lake Highlands U14 this year, and I believe there are 7 former PPL teams. A lot can change in the second half, but at this point the former PPL teams are in these positions:

D1: 2nd place (played U11 in PPL)
D2: 1st (played U11 & U12 in PPL), 5th (U11 & U12), 7th (U11)
D3: 1st (U11-13), 2nd (U11-13), 4th (U11-13, including two years in PPL D2, I think)
No, no , no, no, no!!! How dare you unleash facts within our holy sanctum of innuendo, veiled threats and wild guessing. Thou shall repent vile spawn, and cast thy facts into the fires of eternal damnation. Very brave of you though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next