North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

04 Labor Day Tournament

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 5 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by go99 20/08/13, 02:34 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:Lmao...this is a facade, no way GO99 stoops to that level and go in on a DD....
Yall just trying to get the games going....its gonna really pop off after this Plano gig!!
Yep a double stoop. And I feel dirty just from stooping to SBP's level. I usually just let the personal attacks go but this is the second time he has called out my DD and obviously without having the stones to identify his team or dd.

go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Lasso 20/08/13, 02:39 pm

Anyone playing soccer the Labor Day Weekend?

Ted Lasso
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/08/13, 02:40 pm

go99 wrote:Hey I get it.  It can be tough watching others accomplish things and shine in the limelight.  But you have to let it go.  The jealousy is eating you alive.  You try to insult me days later from a conversation you weren't in.  You misfire insults at my daughter (the 2nd time).  You sulk from the background watching at 3v3 events as she hangs out with friends.  Maybe not living up to your expectations is a disappointment for you but the trying to take it out on me won't make it better.  It's not going to make your DD better.  It won't make your team any better or relieve the disappoinment that you are stuck there.  My dd is doing great were she is and playing just fine.  She loves competition so anytime you want to bring your dd out to compete for a spot stop talking and bring it.
After try outs and making the team...fees are incorporated to actually join right? I mean to make it official right?
If so, shux don't count on PB "never walking alone"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 20/08/13, 02:44 pm

go99 wrote:Hey I get it.  It can be tough watching others accomplish things and shine in the limelight.  But you have to let it go.  The jealousy is eating you alive.  You try to insult me days later from a conversation you weren't in.  You misfire insults at my daughter (the 2nd time).  You sulk from the background watching at 3v3 events as she hangs out with friends.  Maybe not living up to your expectations is a disappointment for you but the trying to take it out on me won't make it better.  It's not going to make your DD better.  It won't make your team any better or relieve the disappoinment that you are stuck there.  My dd is doing great were she is and playing just fine.  She loves competition so anytime you want to bring your dd out to compete for a spot stop talking and bring it.
Boy you are sensitive.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 20/08/13, 02:48 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
After try outs and making the team...fees are incorporated to actually join right?  I mean to make it official right?
I think you must have me mistaken for NoCrying.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by watzgerald 20/08/13, 02:55 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:Going with Barnes!

Really? Barnes couldn't beat Sting. The Stingster. Der Stinglehoffer. Sting-a-ling-a-ding-dong. Sting-o. The Stingman. Would you like to be in my Fantasy Football league? I'll reserve Tebow for your first pick.
watzgerald
watzgerald
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 20/08/13, 03:08 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
After try outs and making the team...fees are incorporated to actually join right?  I mean to make it official right?
Never count me out PoBoy cause my DD is just that good!!!!!!!cheers 
Where you been PoBoy, I heard you been sweating yo DD making the team. I guess she made it since you back on here. affraid 
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballboy 20/08/13, 03:12 pm

Lady Aztecs will win

ballboy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer Po Boy 20/08/13, 03:12 pm

Nocrying wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Where you been PoBoy, I heard you been sweating yo DD making the team.  I guess she made it since you back on here.  affraid 
Yeah, she barely made it. Thanks goodness.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 20/08/13, 03:17 pm

Soccer Po Boy wrote:
Nocrying wrote:
Soccer Po Boy wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Yall watch out for us in the next 3v3.  The Nocrying Unit will be unveiled.  I need 2 more players, you interested PoBoy?????  LOL.  Now read it twice PoBoy before you answer.  You might not get the joke the first time!!!!!cheers 
Where you been PoBoy, I heard you been sweating yo DD making the team.  I guess she made it since you back on here.  affraid 
Yeah, she barely made it.  Thanks goodness.
Yall watch out for us in the next 3v3. The Nocrying Unit will be unveiled. I need 2 more players, you interested PoBoy????? LOL. Now read it twice PoBoy before you answer. You might not get the joke the first time!!!!!cheers
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 20/08/13, 03:35 pm

I'm going with TSC Hurricane Kitterman.
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Lasso 20/08/13, 04:24 pm

But I heard Sting has been a little distracted.

Ted Lasso
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 20/08/13, 04:37 pm

Think its wide open. Don't think tournament last weekend or Puma gave too much away to make a good prediction. It'll be interesting for sure. Hope I'm in town to watch it!
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/08/13, 04:40 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:Think its wide open. Don't think tournament last weekend or Puma gave too much away to make a good prediction. It'll be interesting for sure. Hope I'm in town to watch it!
Your DD's team is playing in tournament right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 20/08/13, 04:52 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:Think its wide open. Don't think tournament last weekend or Puma gave too much away to make a good prediction. It'll be interesting for sure. Hope I'm in town to watch it!
At one point in time the masses would have a clear predicted winner by now. I guess no one if confident or everyone now thinks their dd's teams can win it. To me, that's not saying much about the top FBR teams playing in this.
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/08/13, 04:55 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
At one point in time the masses would have a clear predicted winner by now.  I guess no one if confident or everyone now thinks their dd's teams can win it.  To me, that's not saying much about the top FBR teams playing in this.
What parent from a top fbr team has posted any feedback?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/08/13, 05:00 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
At one point in time the masses would have a clear predicted winner by now.  I guess no one if confident or everyone now thinks their dd's teams can win it.  To me, that's not saying much about the top FBR teams playing in this.
Did we not already clearify this? DTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 20/08/13, 05:03 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
That's my point..  Only you and Clean predict DTS.. LFS website mentions LFS Black winner of 5 straight; Can they make it 6?
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/08/13, 05:10 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
That's my point..  Only you and Clean predict DTS.. LFS website mentions LFS Black winner of 5 straight; Can they make it 6?
I'm just an outsider looking in, my DD's team is not playing in this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/08/13, 05:12 pm

Truth be told...this tournament is good to quench our thirst for the upcoming season...I wonder what teams may have summer lag?

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 20/08/13, 05:14 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
They got slotted into gold. Guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks how they can stand up against the top teams. Big difference between them and almost everyone else in that division is 11v11 is still new to this team. I'm looking forward to seeing how they do after Puma being cut short.

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:At one point in time the masses would have a clear predicted winner by now.  I guess no one if confident or everyone now thinks their dd's teams can win it.  To me, that's not saying much about the top FBR teams playing in this.
I would guess its because nobody knows much about the other teams outside of futsal, 3v3, etc.., and probably don't want to provide bulletin board material. Outside of RASE last year, everyone else in the top 5 was pretty close. This tournament should get the ball rolling on the chest thumping.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 20/08/13, 05:19 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
They got slotted into gold. Guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks how they can stand up against the top teams. Big difference between them and almost everyone else in that division is 11v11 is still new to this team. I'm looking forward to seeing how they do after Puma being cut short.

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:At one point in time the masses would have a clear predicted winner by now.  I guess no one if confident or everyone now thinks their dd's teams can win it.  To me, that's not saying much about the top FBR teams playing in this.
I would guess its because nobody knows much about the other teams outside of futsal, 3v3, etc.., and probably don't want to provide bulletin board material. Outside of RASE last year, everyone else in the top 5 was pretty close. This tournament should get the ball rolling on the chest thumping.
I would agree. Going to be fun to see who steps up. I will say in Gold division, there will be close games throughout.
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyHatchet 20/08/13, 06:15 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
LFS Black & DTS Final. LFS Black make it 6 Straight.
MollyHatchet
MollyHatchet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 20/08/13, 06:19 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

Dalglish, DTS, and LFS Black all took turns beating or tying each other.

Most recently Dalglish beat LFS, LFS beat then tied DTS, and DTS beat Dalglish.

We will get to see whether or not DTS or LFS have separated further from each other and the group, or if someone else has crept in.

Teams that can also do well are DT Scott, TSC, and Odyssey. Wouldn't be surprised to see any of these in semis.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/08/13, 06:44 pm

7pager...the season is upon us....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/08/13, 06:54 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:7pager...the season is upon us....
It's about time things get back to normal on this forum. Been quiet way to long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next