North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
TOURNAMENT: U90C HILL COUNTRY CLASSIC - AUSTIN - Jan. 24-26Today at 04:37 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Feb 4-7, 2021Today at 04:36 pmU90C
GAMBIT TOURNAMENT: Gambit Winter Cup Dec 11-13Yesterday at 05:14 pmPITSoccer
TEXAS WINTER CLASSIC - REGISTER NOWYesterday at 03:39 ammusaisaya
ECNL Super Cup02/12/20, 08:06 pmSoccerupnorth
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-602/12/20, 03:46 pmExitmiester
09G Keeper in need of new team02/12/20, 01:17 pmBodhiDalton
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s 02/12/20, 09:40 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades 2011G team forming 2020/202102/12/20, 09:35 amRenegades Soccer Club
Congratulations: Cristiano Ronaldo Win The 18th Golden Foot 02/12/20, 01:15 amALEXXXXXXX
Sting 08B - Flower Mound/Highland Village01/12/20, 10:40 pmTitans Bailey
Sting 12b - flower mound/highland village01/12/20, 10:34 pmTitans Bailey
Sting Royal01/12/20, 10:07 pmLongBall
RPL SPRING 2021 (ACADEMY + 2009 11v11 Divisions) Reg. OPEN01/12/20, 03:01 pmU90C
Renegades 12G North - Blanton 01/12/20, 11:07 amtareyncarol
Renegades 11G North - Blanton01/12/20, 10:57 amtareyncarol
Edinson Cavani Will Be Suspend Three Games For His Improper 01/12/20, 12:58 amALEXXXXXXX
08G Keeper needing new team 30/11/20, 09:48 pmSoccerway
Top ‘07 NTX Boys Teams30/11/20, 12:22 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
ECNL-ECRL 0830/11/20, 10:46 amsmugrr
Club America 2011B palomeque OPEN Tryouts30/11/20, 09:27 amnirav_p_assar
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-1329/11/20, 10:41 amU90C
DKSC 06G Aranha (Plano, TX 75074)28/11/20, 11:09 amDKSCJA
Tournament Guest Play: Nov & Dec26/11/20, 07:35 pmWhoopsie
High School Soccer Girls 2020-2126/11/20, 05:19 pmanothercrazysoccerdad
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14544 registered users
The newest registered user is jpbiv4

Our users have posted a total of 200609 messages in 29530 subjects

04 Labor Day Tournament

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Guest on 20/08/13, 06:54 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:7pager...the season is upon us....
It's about time things get back to normal on this forum. Been quiet way to long.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Guest on 20/08/13, 06:56 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:7pager...the season is upon us....
It's about time things get back to normal on this forum. Been quiet way to long.
Wait til after the and or during the tournament....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by HoldTheDoor on 20/08/13, 09:07 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
soccerdad1969 wrote:Think its wide open. Don't think tournament last weekend or Puma gave too much away to make a good prediction. It'll be interesting for sure. Hope I'm in town to watch it!
At one point in time the masses would have a clear predicted winner by now.  I guess no one if confident or everyone now thinks their dd's teams can win it.  To me, that's not saying much about the top FBR teams playing in this.
What parent from a top fbr team has posted any feedback?
That's my point..  Only you and Clean predict DTS.. LFS website mentions LFS Black winner of 5 straight; Can they make it 6?
They just made it 6, website must not have been updated

HoldTheDoor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 101
Points : 3585
Join date : 2011-05-23

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by SD69 on 20/08/13, 09:22 pm

kixR4Adults2 wrote:7pager...the season is upon us....
Yeah but 5 has been about RASE and they're not even in the tournament.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1365
Points : 4398
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Guest on 20/08/13, 09:26 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:7pager...the season is upon us....
Yeah but 5 has been about RASE and they're not even in the tournament.
That's how it usually happens anyway...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Guest on 20/08/13, 09:49 pm

Eliza466 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
soccerdad1969 wrote:Think its wide open. Don't think tournament last weekend or Puma gave too much away to make a good prediction. It'll be interesting for sure. Hope I'm in town to watch it!
At one point in time the masses would have a clear predicted winner by now.  I guess no one if confident or everyone now thinks their dd's teams can win it.  To me, that's not saying much about the top FBR teams playing in this.
What parent from a top fbr team has posted any feedback?
That's my point..  Only you and Clean predict DTS.. LFS website mentions LFS Black winner of 5 straight; Can they make it 6?
They just made it 6, website must not have been updated
Seems LFS needs to challenge RASE in the boys divisions!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Guest on 20/08/13, 09:52 pm

Master Bates wrote:
Eliza466 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
kixR4Adults2 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
soccerdad1969 wrote:Think its wide open. Don't think tournament last weekend or Puma gave too much away to make a good prediction. It'll be interesting for sure. Hope I'm in town to watch it!
At one point in time the masses would have a clear predicted winner by now.  I guess no one if confident or everyone now thinks their dd's teams can win it.  To me, that's not saying much about the top FBR teams playing in this.
What parent from a top fbr team has posted any feedback?
That's my point..  Only you and Clean predict DTS.. LFS website mentions LFS Black winner of 5 straight; Can they make it 6?
They just made it 6, website must not have been updated
Seems LFS needs to challenge RASE in the boys divisions!
Or is JK just trophy hunting?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by 2good4u on 20/08/13, 09:53 pm

The initial PLD accepted list has 40 teams.  Last year there were 22 in the U10 division.  Depending on how they do the divisions and brackets, the winner will likely have played five or six games by the end.  It's a marathon with every game being tough in the gold or platinum division.  This is opposed to smaller tournaments where some of the games are easy.  The play of the subs will make a huge difference.  In my past experience, the winner of this tournament is not always the best team in a single game.  Often, it is the team that has strong subs and can be consistent until the end.

Based on recent results, I think many would make LFS the favorite to win and for good reason.  DTS is another strong team that will come ready to play.  DT Scott seems to have improved over the summer and they will contend.  TX Spirit and TSC are my other favorites.  One of the Sting teams could make the semis.  There could also be a surprise team sneaking under the radar that nobody expected.  Lots of teams working their tails off this summer.  I was hoping Dalglish would play in the girls division.  I know they lost two of their studs to RASE.  Hopefully, the other girls will step up to fill those big and fast shoes.

2good4u
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 100
Points : 3674
Join date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Guest on 20/08/13, 09:57 pm

2good4u wrote:The initial PLD accepted list has 40 teams.  Last year there were 22 in the U10 division.  Depending on how they do the divisions and brackets, the winner will likely have played five or six games by the end.  It's a marathon with every game being tough in the gold or platinum division.  This is opposed to smaller tournaments where some of the games are easy.  The play of the subs will make a huge difference.  In my past experience, the winner of this tournament is not always the best team in a single game.  Often, it is the team that has strong subs and can be consistent until the end.

Based on recent results, I think many would make LFS the favorite to win and for good reason.  DTS is another strong team that will come ready to play.  DT Scott seems to have improved over the summer and they will contend.  TX Spirit and TSC are my other favorites.  One of the Sting teams could make the semis.  There could also be a surprise team sneaking under the radar that nobody expected.  Lots of teams working their tails off this summer.  I was hoping Dalglish would play in the girls division.  I know they lost two of their studs to RASE.  Hopefully, the other girls will step up to fill those big and fast shoes.
Depending on brackets, TSC and one of the Texan teams in the Championship game for me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Soccerboy on 20/08/13, 10:46 pm

Come on 2good, make a decision. I like how u hedge ur bets! I'm going for Ace-black as my long shot and LFS-black as my winner. No LP team, (barnes picked up to much dead weight from Beiber Fever). No Sting. Scarfone won't be able to keep pace with 40 team tourney.

Soccerboy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 69
Points : 2845
Join date : 2013-05-02

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Ted Lasso on 20/08/13, 11:57 pm

I agree with Soccerboy, Scarfone just quit in the LFS game.

Ted Lasso
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 2697
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by SwitchDaField on 21/08/13, 01:16 am

Dont count either of these two teams out (TSC Hurricane or Sting Goodman). You heard it first.

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 291
Points : 3525
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Ted Lasso on 21/08/13, 09:39 am

What's the scoop on TSC Hurricane?

Ted Lasso
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 2697
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 21/08/13, 10:00 am

Ted Lasso wrote:What's the scoop on TSC Hurricane?
TSC Kitterman is the top '04 team in Oklahoma.  I believe all but one time the have come to Dallas and walked away with the Championship.  Last year, the came in second in Labor Day tourney.  Aggressive and physical; I wont sleep on them..

Watch out for TSC Winters as well.  They maybe in Silver Division, but not sure..
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 4122
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by the7wolf on 21/08/13, 10:39 am

Soccerboy wrote:Come on 2good, make a decision. I like how u hedge ur bets!  I'm going for Ace-black as my long shot and LFS-black as my winner. No LP team, (barnes picked up to much dead weight from Beiber Beiber Beiber Fever). No Sting. Scarfone won't be able to keep pace with 40 team tourney.
Thanks for specifically calling out a group of 9-year old girls on the internet and labeling them as "dead weight". Very classy.

As you're so obsessed with our team (approx. half of your posts), feel free to come to any of our practices and tell the dads to their faces any other thoughts you have on their daughters.

I think you should adopt the nickname given to Jason Sudeikis at the end of the NBC Sports soccer commercial. It seems appropriate as you strike me as someone who likes to sit alone with their thoughts.

__________________________________________________
EVOLVE OR DIE!
the7wolf
the7wolf
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1064
Points : 5038
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 52
Location : Among the worgens!

http://canislupust7w.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by watzgerald on 21/08/13, 10:49 am

Some interweb scouting...

http://events.gotsport.com/events/resultsgrid.aspx?EventID=28666&GroupID=270496
http://events.gotsport.com/events/resultsgrid.aspx?EventID=30152&GroupID=284899

Medical reports say the TSC Kitterman left winger has a strained hamstring and is currently day-to-day. Insiders say the coach will have to play her, as their bench in thin, and won't be able to provide many minutes.

watzgerald
watzgerald
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 50
Points : 2915
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 21/08/13, 11:02 am

Wolf, can you please post the flights (Division: Gold, Silver, etc .) break down.  I see all other age group have it
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 4122
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by tigerdad on 21/08/13, 11:24 am

U10G GOLD FLIGHT
DALLAS RUSH 04G - DELEON
DALLAS TEXANS ACADEMY 04 SCOTT
DALLAS TEXANS DT SOUTH 04 ADAMES
FC DALLAS '04 PREMIER
LADY AZTECS FC 04
LEFT FOOT STUDIO LFS 04G BLACK
LIVERPOOL LP BARNES 04G
MUSTANGS FC '04 LOPEZ
ODYSSEY '04
SPARTA FC 04G RED
STING 04G (GOODMAN)
STING BLUE SCARFONE
STING WEST 04 (DAVIS)
TEXAS SPIRIT 04
TEXAS SPIRIT NORTH 04
TSC HURRICANE TSCH 04 GIRLS KITTERMAN

U10G SILVER A FLIGHT
ANDROMEDA FC ANDROMEDA 04G RAMSDEN
DALLAS KICKS SC KICKS 04G
FC DALLAS '04 PREDATOR
FC DALLAS 04G WEST KANG
FC LUBBOCK 04 RED
GSSC THUNDER 04 GIRLS BLUE
LIVERPOOL CARRAGHER
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS HEIGHWAY
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS OWEN
SRFC 04
STING BLACK
TSCHURRICANE TSCH 04G WINTERS

U10G SILVER B FLIGHT
AFC ACES - BLACK
DALLAS RUSH '04 GIRLS - JENSEN
FC DALLAS WTX 04G-BLUE - RICHARDSON
FC DALLAS WTX 04G-RED - RICHARDSON
FC FORCE ESS 04 GIRLS
FC FRISCO STORM 04G
FC PREMIER 04
GUNNERS04
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS RAISBECK
STING SOCCER STING EAST 04G BOYLES
STING WEST NEICE 04
TSCH 04 AMOS
tigerdad
tigerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 166
Points : 3546
Join date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Soccerboy on 21/08/13, 11:54 am

Come on Wolf, be glad someone is talking about another LP team besides RASE. I know with ur coaching you'll whip em into shape

Soccerboy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 69
Points : 2845
Join date : 2013-05-02

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Soccer Po Boy on 21/08/13, 12:03 pm

tigerdad wrote:U10G GOLD FLIGHT
DALLAS RUSH 04G - DELEON
DALLAS TEXANS ACADEMY 04 SCOTT
DALLAS TEXANS DT SOUTH 04 ADAMES
FC DALLAS '04 PREMIER
LADY AZTECS FC 04
LEFT FOOT STUDIO LFS 04G BLACK
LIVERPOOL LP BARNES 04G
MUSTANGS FC '04 LOPEZ
ODYSSEY '04
SPARTA FC 04G RED
STING 04G (GOODMAN)
STING BLUE SCARFONE
STING WEST 04 (DAVIS)
TEXAS SPIRIT 04
TEXAS SPIRIT NORTH 04
TSC HURRICANE TSCH 04 GIRLS KITTERMAN

U10G SILVER A FLIGHT
ANDROMEDA FC ANDROMEDA 04G RAMSDEN
DALLAS KICKS SC KICKS 04G
FC DALLAS '04 PREDATOR
FC DALLAS 04G WEST KANG
FC LUBBOCK 04 RED
GSSC THUNDER 04 GIRLS BLUE
LIVERPOOL CARRAGHER
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS HEIGHWAY
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS OWEN
SRFC 04
STING BLACK
TSCHURRICANE TSCH 04G WINTERS

U10G SILVER B FLIGHT
AFC ACES - BLACK
DALLAS RUSH '04 GIRLS - JENSEN
FC DALLAS WTX 04G-BLUE - RICHARDSON
FC DALLAS WTX 04G-RED - RICHARDSON
FC FORCE ESS 04 GIRLS
FC FRISCO STORM 04G
FC PREMIER 04
GUNNERS04
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS RAISBECK
STING SOCCER STING EAST 04G BOYLES
STING WEST NEICE 04
TSCH 04 AMOS
Now that we all clearly know who the top two '04 girls teams are, the winner of this should stake a claim for that third spot. Should be fun.
Soccer Po Boy
Soccer Po Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 644
Points : 3678
Join date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Guest on 21/08/13, 12:26 pm

Would I be overstating things to say that even without the 2 LP teams, that Gold bracket is the strongest overall bracket we've seen for an '04 girls tournament in NTX?

That looks like a great bracket to be playing in.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Ted Lasso on 21/08/13, 12:43 pm

Except no Tottenham Hotspurs or LFS White in any bracket? And, Gold is always a good color.

Ted Lasso
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 2697
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by canaryman on 21/08/13, 01:02 pm

Anyone know who Sting Black is in Silver A?

canaryman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 121
Points : 3084
Join date : 2012-11-08

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by go99 on 21/08/13, 01:03 pm

it does look like the strongest tournament we've seen. And not so sure Dalglish has number 2 locked in just yet but I believe they will unfortunately not in this tournament
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6835
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Ted Lasso on 21/08/13, 01:09 pm

I missed Dalglish, but yeah, I wish they were in, petition?

Ted Lasso
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 2697
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 21/08/13, 01:23 pm

Looks like every game in gold will be challenging.  A clear separation will be made base on scores.  But of course we hear it all the time scores don't tell who dominated the game.  If all games are close, there maybe no true separation from each teams.  We have a good mix of upper and mid ranked teams.. This will be by far the best '04 tourney to date..

U10G GOLD FLIGHT
FBR Ranked

#01 - TSC HURRICANE TSCH 04 GIRLS KITTERMAN  (#1 '04 team in Oklahoma) ** Not in FBR **
#03 - DALLAS TEXANS DT SOUTH 04 ADAMES
#04 - LEFT FOOT STUDIO LFS 04G BLACK
#05 - LIVERPOOL LP BARNES 04G
#06 - TEXAS SPIRIT 04
#10 - DALLAS TEXANS ACADEMY 04 SCOTT
#11 - FC DALLAS '04 PREMIER
#12 - TEXAS SPIRIT NORTH 04
#13 - STING 04G (GOODMAN)
#16 - LADY AZTECS FC 04
#17 - MUSTANGS FC '04 LOPEZ  (Formally - Juventus Black)  
#18 - ODYSSEY '04
#22 - STING BLUE SCARFONE
#23 - SPARTA FC 04G RED
#28 - STING WEST 04 (DAVIS)
#30 - DALLAS RUSH 04G - DELEON
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 4122
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 6 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum