North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Request for scouting report on Dallas Texans 01 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

Request for scouting report on Dallas Texans 01

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Request for scouting report on Dallas Texans 01 Empty Request for scouting report on Dallas Texans 01

Post by Sofladad 15/11/13, 11:53 am

Anybody willing to give a scouting report on Dallas Texans 01 Girls? We play them at upcoming tournament and would much appreciate a scouting report on this team. Thanks in advance.

...know your competition... right?

Sofladad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Request for scouting report on Dallas Texans 01 Empty Re: Request for scouting report on Dallas Texans 01

Post by Guest 15/11/13, 12:22 pm

Sofladad wrote:Anybody willing to give a scouting report on Dallas Texans 01 Girls?  We play them at upcoming tournament and would much appreciate a  scouting report on this team.  Thanks in advance.

...know your competition...  right?

1. They are good.

2. If you need a scouting report to have a chance to beat them, you are probably going to lose.

3. If you think we would give a Florida team a scouting report against a NTX team you must be smoking crack for breakfast.

4. Good luck at fall festival and enjoy our otherwise great hospitality

Back to top Go down

Request for scouting report on Dallas Texans 01 Empty Re: Request for scouting report on Dallas Texans 01

Post by Bgilly 15/11/13, 12:33 pm

Didn't the DT 01 Girls scrimmage the US Women's National Team last week? I heard it was 1-1 draw. Alex Morgan scored for US Team, but I don't know who scored for Texans...

Bgilly
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Noob 15/11/13, 12:48 pm

I see the Kicks 01 are not playing, so Texans might have a chance to make it at least to the quarters.

Bracket C is a killer.  FC Premier, OFC, and Sting Hilton.  My bets are on A Pride, B Texans, C OFC, and D DT FW
Semi's Pride over DTFW and OFC over DT
Final Pride over OFC.

Noob
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/11/13, 01:05 pm

Noob wrote:I see the Kicks 01 are not playing, so Texans might have a chance to make it at least to the quarters.

Bracket C is a killer.  FC Premier, OFC, and Sting Hilton.  My bets are on A Pride, B Texans, C OFC, and D DT FW
Final Pride over OFC.
Unless the pride team is much improved since last year when kicks went out to Denver, I dont see them getting out of bracket A, let alone winning the whole 9 yards..

Im taking Feet v Bracket D champ in one semi, and what will probably be the championship round of Texans vs OFC in the other semi...winner of that one takes it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Noob 15/11/13, 01:19 pm

4-3-3 wrote:
Noob wrote:I see the Kicks 01 are not playing, so Texans might have a chance to make it at least to the quarters.

Final Pride over OFC.
Unless the pride team is much improved since last year when kicks went out to Denver, I dont see them getting out of bracket A, let alone winning the whole 9 yards..

Im taking Feet v Bracket D champ in one semi, and what will probably be the championship round of Texans vs OFC in the other semi...winner of that one takes it all.
In 2012 Kicks played in the Denver Cup, but they played the Pride Copa team. That was a different and lower team than Pride Predators. Pride Predators was a semi finalist in the 2013 Denver Cup. I expect Pride Predators to compete very nicely in this tourney.

Noob
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ownsyourface 15/11/13, 01:21 pm

Actually I think that Sofladad is speaking of http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=32214&GroupID=284703&Gender=Girls&Age=13. Solar Red will also be there, hopefully we will show well for NTX>
Ownsyourface
Ownsyourface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/11/13, 01:24 pm

Ownsyourface wrote:Actually I think that Sofladad is speaking of http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=32214&GroupID=284703&Gender=Girls&Age=13.  Solar Red will also be there, hopefully we will show well for NTX>

Uh oh.. foot in mouth disease has struck again! LOL.

Comment still stands...scouting report not forthcoming! Razz 

Good luck to Bates and Texans at Disney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joga14:55 15/11/13, 01:38 pm

Texans scouting report:
They are based out of Dallas, Tx., they have a head coach, they play with 11 girls on the field the majority of whom wear their hair in a ponytail. They normally wear red or white but may wear black. The key to beating them is to score more goals than them. Sorry guys I had to do it. Laughing
Joga14:55
Joga14:55
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Request for scouting report on Dallas Texans 01 Empty Scouting report on DT '01G

Post by wxyz 15/11/13, 03:14 pm

I am not sure why you guys are so stingy on providing some useful info to our friends in S. Florida...

This team consists of skilled, well coached, fast, and physical girls. They are one of the top teams in NTx and tend to play much better in tournaments, especially in out-of-town ones.

wxyz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/11/13, 03:18 pm

Noob wrote:
4-3-3 wrote:

Final Pride over OFC.

In 2012 Kicks played in the Denver Cup, but they played the Pride Copa team.  That was a different and lower team than Pride Predators.  Pride Predators was a semi finalist in the 2013 Denver Cup.  I expect Pride Predators to compete very nicely in this tourney.  
Both pride predator and copa were in denver cup 2012. Copa played in bracket against kicks SC and lost 9 to 0...predator played in bracket play against kicks gold and lost 3 to 1. I saw the entirety of both games, and while predator was no doubt much better than copa, they didn't look to me like they were a team id pick as favorites coming into NTX.

Could be wrong...guess we'll know soon enough! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/11/13, 03:21 pm

wxyz wrote:I am not sure why you guys are so stingy on providing some useful info to our friends in S. Florida...  

This team consists of skilled, well coached, fast, and physical girls.  They are one of the top teams in NTx and tend to play much better in tournaments, especially in out-of-town ones.
Does that qualify as scouting report? That applies to most every NTX team in D1. I already told him they were good.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1more_dd_dad 15/11/13, 03:22 pm

Final Pride over OFC.
I think Bracket A will be pretty tough....  BTW, how do two of the top 3/4 seeds end up in the same bracket, Feet or Pride will be pretty disappointed.
1more_dd_dad
1more_dd_dad
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wxyz 15/11/13, 03:47 pm

1more_dd_dad wrote:

Final Pride over OFC.
I think Bracket A will be pretty tough....  BTW, how do two of the top 3/4 seeds end up in the same bracket, Feet or Pride will be pretty disappointed.
It's a wild guess but it is probably because the tournament director does not think Feet and Price are two of the top 3/4.

wxyz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1more_dd_dad 15/11/13, 04:03 pm

wxyz wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:

Final Pride over OFC.
It's a wild guess but it is probably because the tournament director does not think Feet and Price are two of the top 3/4.
Yeah, you are probably right, there are no indicators that they are... Rolling Eyes
1more_dd_dad
1more_dd_dad

Back to top Go down

Post by flippinA 15/11/13, 04:03 pm

Sofladad wrote:Anybody willing to give a scouting report on Dallas Texans 01 Girls?  We play them at upcoming tournament and would much appreciate a  scouting report on this team.  Thanks in advance.

Got better as the season went on, are more of a kickball team than a real possession team, will rely on a lucky bounce and opportunity to score goals. Won't run past you with speed, has a very solid defense and like to kick the ball very far out of bounds if they are in the lead. Aggressive, but not overly aggressive. Can play with anybody up or down... Hope this helps.
flippinA
flippinA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by flippinA 15/11/13, 04:07 pm

heard that Tophat team from GA is pretty good.
flippinA
flippinA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/11/13, 04:08 pm

flippinA wrote:

Got better as the season went on, are more of a kickball team than a real possession team, will rely on a lucky bounce and opportunity to score goals.  Won't run past you with speed, has a very solid defense and like to kick the ball very far out of bounds if they are in the lead.  Aggressive, but not overly aggressive.  Can play with anybody up or down... Hope this helps.
Traitor!

Must be an Andro parent.Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/11/13, 04:13 pm

1more_dd_dad wrote:
wxyz wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:

Final Pride over OFC.
Yeah, you are probably right, there are no indicators that they are... Rolling Eyes
Looks they have feet #1 seed. As for Pride...you think they should be a 4?

Even if they were, it's a Texans tournament so expect bracketing to favor Texans teams. They all do it. Surf cup even does it for surf teams.

Back to top Go down

Post by flippinA 15/11/13, 04:26 pm

so Pride is supposedly a top team? What do you think are the top 5 seeded teams?
flippinA
flippinA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1more_dd_dad 15/11/13, 05:14 pm

4-3-3 wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:
wxyz wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:

Final Pride over OFC.

Even if they were, it's a Texans tournament so expect bracketing to favor Texans teams. They all do it. Surf cup even does it for surf teams.
It looks like the TD used the seeding feature in gotsoccer and has Feet 4 and Pride 5 and then made sure a Texans team was in each bracket...  I actually misread the State Cup symbol in gotsoccer, they were only semi finalist.  Still a tough draw, any team will have to scrap their way through to win this one.
1more_dd_dad
1more_dd_dad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofladad 15/11/13, 05:18 pm

Tophat is a very good team that plays possession but also looks to penetrate early. #50 is their stud. Team has good size but not overwhelmingly big.

Sofladad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by flippinA 15/11/13, 05:27 pm

Final Pride over OFC.
is OFC the #1 team in Oklahoma?
flippinA
flippinA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.KnowItAll 16/11/13, 01:21 am

OFC coached by Stephen Phillips is the best 01 girls team in Oklahoma, I listed the coaches name because they have at least four 01 girls teams.
Mr.KnowItAll
Mr.KnowItAll
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TallTexxan 17/11/13, 07:51 pm

1more_dd_dad wrote:
4-3-3 wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:
wxyz wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:

Final Pride over OFC.

It looks like the TD used the seeding feature in gotsoccer and has Feet 4 and Pride 5 and then made sure a Texans team was in each bracket...  I actually misread the State Cup symbol in gotsoccer, they were only semi finalist.  Still a tough draw, any team will have to scrap their way through to win this one.
Maybe the brackets have been update but it looks like Feet is the top seed, then Texans, Sting Hilton (huh?), Texans FW. OFC is seeded 6th and Pride is 8th.

Sets up for a final of Feet vs Texans-OFC winner
TallTexxan
TallTexxan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next