North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15040 registered users
The newest registered user is Zoonwen

Our users have posted a total of 203400 messages in 30815 subjects

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Guest 05/12/13, 05:21 pm

Current Rankings include game results from 8/17/13 through Present Date.  Tournament results form the weekend of 8/9-8/11 were dropped from the history this week.

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 05_fbr18

Current Inter-Tier Records
'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 05_int16

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Anarchy 09/12/13, 04:27 pm

I don't see Dallas Rush Deleon listed on here. Are they a new team or are they Dallas Rush Voutier with a new coach?

Anarchy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 157
Points : 3492
Join date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Switchfoot 09/12/13, 05:11 pm

Dallas Rush Deleon is a new team. Fc Dallas East Barnes folded. A group of players from FC Dallas Stayed together and formed a new team with other players from Rush

Switchfoot
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 3299
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by TatonkaBurger 09/12/13, 05:38 pm

bradcraig78 wrote:Dallas Rush Deleon is a new team. Fc Dallas East Barnes folded. A group of players from FC Dallas Stayed together and formed a new team with other players from Rush

Who were the "other players from Rush"? I didn't think there was a Rush '05 team until the DT Moreno deconstruction and the creation of Dallas Rush Voutier.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4446
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Switchfoot 09/12/13, 06:43 pm

This all just went down last week so not sure where the other players came from. I think some played up on his 04 team. All still a work in progress but the kids coming over from FCD really like the coach and willing to make it work. I'm sure the team will need additional players for the spring outdoor season.

Switchfoot
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 3299
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by orbitzone2000 10/12/13, 08:41 am

How many girls from the Fcd team went to rush? I know their mid went to Sting Scarfone.

orbitzone2000
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 140
Points : 3228
Join date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Switchfoot 10/12/13, 08:43 am

We had five that wanted to stay together.

Switchfoot
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 3299
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by medge05mom 17/12/13, 01:49 pm

I see Lady Aztecs are ranked 14...they have only played 1 05 team, the record is not correct. They lost to Solar in the Texas Cup, lost to FC Dallas Premiere 04 team, then tied Sting Scarfone Blue 04 team.

medge05mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 32
Points : 3671
Join date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Guest 17/12/13, 02:30 pm

medge05mom wrote:I see Lady Aztecs are ranked 14...they have only played 1 05 team, the record is not correct. They lost to Solar in the Texas Cup, lost to FC Dallas Premiere 04 team, then tied Sting Scarfone Blue 04 team.

They've played the same '05 team 3 times in the past 16 weeks and lost each time.

9/15/13 1-4 loss
11/10/13 0-1 loss
11/29/13 0-2 loss

That's where the 0-3 record comes from. Probably not an accurate ranking of this team at this time, but it is the only game data against '05's that I have for them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by medge05mom 17/12/13, 03:02 pm

bwgophers wrote:
medge05mom wrote:I see Lady Aztecs are ranked 14...they have only played 1 05 team, the record is not correct. They lost to Solar in the Texas Cup, lost to FC Dallas Premiere 04 team, then tied Sting Scarfone Blue 04 team.

They've played the same '05 team 3 times in the past 16 weeks and lost each time.

9/15/13 1-4 loss
11/10/13 0-1 loss
11/29/13 0-2 loss

That's where the 0-3 record comes from.  Probably not an accurate ranking of this team at this time, but it is the only game data against '05's that I have for them.



I was unaware that scrimmages were part of the rankings.  Interesting that you would also know the scores of these since they are not posted anywhere, hence the reason they are called "friendly." I was under the impression it was league games that counted for ranking purposes not "pick up" games to help each other out so everyone could play.  Again...very interesting.

medge05mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 32
Points : 3671
Join date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Guest 17/12/13, 03:12 pm

medge05mom wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
medge05mom wrote:I see Lady Aztecs are ranked 14...they have only played 1 05 team, the record is not correct. They lost to Solar in the Texas Cup, lost to FC Dallas Premiere 04 team, then tied Sting Scarfone Blue 04 team.

They've played the same '05 team 3 times in the past 16 weeks and lost each time.

9/15/13 1-4 loss
11/10/13 0-1 loss
11/29/13 0-2 loss

That's where the 0-3 record comes from.  Probably not an accurate ranking of this team at this time, but it is the only game data against '05's that I have for them.



I was unaware that scrimmages were part of the rankings.  Interesting that you would also know the scores of these since they are not posted anywhere, hence the reason they are called "friendly." I was under the impression it was league games that counted for ranking purposes not "pick up" games to help each other out so everyone could play.  Again...very interesting.

It was reported to me, by more than one source, that the "replacement" games in CFBAL that took place with teams filling in for the Platinum team that dropped from CFBAL after the season started, we're being played as "regular" games with full referee crews, and essentially being treated the same as any other game, just not counting towards league standings.

I got this feedback from multiple sources, and also got scores for the "replacement" games reported to me from multiple sources as well.

If this information is inaccurate, I'm more than willing to listen, and make adjustments if deemed necessary.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Guest 06/01/14, 10:12 am

Is this Dallas Rush club the same team that is playing in my daughter's rec league at Sole Roll?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Switchfoot 06/01/14, 12:26 pm

Yes. Some of the girls are playing at Sole Roll. Not the whole team.

Switchfoot
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 3299
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by orbitzone2000 06/01/14, 12:47 pm

I thought Dallas Rush Voutier was playing at city Futsal?

orbitzone2000
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 140
Points : 3228
Join date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Switchfoot 06/01/14, 12:58 pm

Some of the Dallas Rush Deleon 05's are playing at Sole Rolll

Switchfoot
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 3299
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Guest 08/01/14, 03:24 pm

I see that Rush Deleon was moved out of my daughter's rec league at Sole Roll into the academy league. My attempt at snark may actually end up helping that team. These threads are crazy! Few people comment but lots of people are looking.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by FCDallas#9 07/02/14, 07:38 pm

When will you redo rankings?

FCDallas#9
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 2875
Join date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by FCDallas#9 08/02/14, 01:07 pm

FWFC White 05 should be moving up with that tie against Dallas Rush Voutier 05.....0-0

FCDallas#9
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 2875
Join date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Anarchy 08/02/14, 02:15 pm

Catch22 wrote:FWFC White 05 should be moving up with that tie against Dallas Rush Voutier 05.....0-0

Don't set your hopes too high... You may move 2-3 spots up

Anarchy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 157
Points : 3492
Join date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by FCDallas#9 08/02/14, 03:03 pm

Oh,dont worry im not....we are not one of the big 6 clubs.

FCDallas#9
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 2875
Join date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Anarchy 08/02/14, 03:16 pm

Catch22 wrote:Oh,dont worry im not....we are not one of the big 6 clubs.

Good result for FWFC, just not sure if it says more about what has happened with the Texans moving to Rush, I know they were looking for a goalie, but maybe they needed some forwards??

Anarchy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 157
Points : 3492
Join date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by FCDallas#9 08/02/14, 03:23 pm

Yea,if FWFC could have had more than 2 shots on goal....or the one that went in wouldn't have been called offsides,but it was by a hair.

FCDallas#9
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 2875
Join date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by FCDallas#9 08/02/14, 03:25 pm

Had good forwards,FWFC just has better defense.

FCDallas#9
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 2875
Join date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by TatonkaBurger 10/02/14, 08:36 am

Sure, that's a good tie but you don't do yourself any favors in the rankings by then losing to FC Dallas Premier.  

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Rush this season.  They are obviously still looking for a goalie and have decided to play boys this Spring.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4446
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Guest 10/02/14, 09:52 am

Catch22 wrote:When will you redo rankings?

Planning to start back up this week. Does anyone know if any of the PTCL games were played on Sunday, and if so, got any scores?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 12-05-13

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum