North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15040 registered users
The newest registered user is Zoonwen

Our users have posted a total of 203400 messages in 30815 subjects

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14

Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14 Empty '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14

Post by Guest 20/02/14, 10:56 am

Current Rankings include game results from 10/1/13 through Present Date.  

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14 05_fbr21

Current Inter-Tier Records 
'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14 05_int18

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 20/02/14, 11:37 am

I am really looking forward to the season getting up and running.  To me the top 15 is a mess.  Unfortunately a lot of teams are playing boys and 04s so it will not make things perfectly clear, but league play will definitely help shake things out a little.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4447
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14

Post by tpitty 20/02/14, 02:17 pm

yeah, i know lots of these teams aren't playing their division so even after the league play...it really won't show too much until these teams can see one another on a more regular basis.

tpitty
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 423
Points : 4564
Join date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14

Post by banana kick 20/02/14, 02:20 pm

Are there still two Solar Pulp teams, Royal and White? Or have they been combined?
banana kick
banana kick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 178
Points : 3185
Join date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14

Post by banana kick 20/02/14, 02:36 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:I am really looking forward to the season getting up and running.  To me the top 15 is a mess.  Unfortunately a lot of teams are playing boys and 04s so it will not make things perfectly clear, but league play will definitely help shake things out a little.

What I find particularly refreshing about the 05s is the parity. Unlike we've seen with the 04s and 03s, there is currently no Uber-team in the age group. The top 15 does look a little messy and will most likely stay a little messy, for awhile anyway, due to the reasons mentioned. But from what I've seen, any of the teams presently ranked in the top ten, and maybe even down to twelve, can compete with any of the others on any given day. A few stand out, of course -- Rush, Solar, Liverpool Hyypia, Sting Diaz, DT South, and the conspicuously missing Lady Aztecs -- but even these BIGS are vulnerable, as we've seen with all of them at one time or another. It makes for exciting soccer and great forum fodder, to be sure.
banana kick
banana kick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 178
Points : 3185
Join date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14

Post by Guest 20/02/14, 02:46 pm

banana kick wrote:Are there still two Solar Pulp teams, Royal and White?  Or have they been combined?

What has been communicated to me is that there are 2 separate teams, some girls only play on Royal, some only play on White, and then some overlapping players between Royal and White.

There have been similar situations in past years where there have been "overlapping" rosters (most notably the SRSA '03's and the Sting '02's). In both of those cases, I listed and tracked 2 separate teams in FBR. I'll let everyone else speculate and fight over whether there eventually will be 2 completely separate and standalone teams, or whether it will pare down to a single team over time.

For now, the information I have is that "'05 Royal" is playing in CFBAL '05 Boys Platinum and "'05 White" is playing in CFBAL '05 Girls Platinum.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 20/02/14, 03:21 pm

banana kick wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:I am really looking forward to the season getting up and running.  To me the top 15 is a mess.  Unfortunately a lot of teams are playing boys and 04s so it will not make things perfectly clear, but league play will definitely help shake things out a little.

What I find particularly refreshing about the 05s is the parity.  Unlike we've seen with the 04s and 03s, there is currently no Uber-team in the age group.  The top 15 does look a little messy and will most likely stay a little messy, for awhile anyway, due to the reasons mentioned.  But from what I've seen, any of the teams presently ranked in the top ten, and maybe even down to twelve, can compete with any of the others on any given day.  A few stand out, of course -- Rush, Solar, Liverpool Hyypia, Sting Diaz, DT South, and the conspicuously missing Lady Aztecs -- but even these BIGS are vulnerable, as we've seen with all of them at one time or another.  It makes for exciting soccer and great forum fodder, to be sure.

I think it is 12 right now that would include Lady Aztecs but I don't know a thing about FC Dallas Premier.  They seem to have come out of nowhere and jumped up a lot.  They played SDL D1 in the Fall, were 1-2-1 and ranked #17 in the 11/20/13 rankings, were 1-2-1 and ranked #16 in the 12/5/13 rankings, and then jumped to #9 in the 2/13/14 rankings with a record of 3-2-1.  Who were the 2 teams they beat to jump into the top 10?
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4447
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-20-14

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum