North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15040 registered users
The newest registered user is Zoonwen

Our users have posted a total of 203400 messages in 30815 subjects

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by Guest 26/02/14, 08:59 pm

Current Rankings include game results from 10/8/13 through Present Date.  Game results from 10/5-10/6/13 were dropped from the history this week.

Notes:

1)  As stated above, games from the weekend of 10/5-10/6/13 were dropped from the history this week.  If you don't think a team's movement from last week looks appropriate due to their results from this past week, it is likely due to a difference between the new games added vs the old games dropped from the history.

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 05_fbr22

Current Inter-Tier Records 
'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 05_int19

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by go99 27/02/14, 08:32 am

look who's on top! When are we gonna slap a RASE label on them?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 7161
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by tpitty 27/02/14, 09:30 am

not until all the top 05's start playing in the 05 division

tpitty
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 423
Points : 4564
Join date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 27/02/14, 09:59 am

go99 wrote:look who's on top!  When are we gonna slap a RASE label on them?

It is starting to get the feel of a move toward a RASE team with all of the player sharing among the other top LP teams.  But I think it is a little premature.  They are winning and playing well but look at their results, 1 goal wins over other top 10 teams.  Is that RASE-worthy?
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4447
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by soccerman1994 27/02/14, 10:54 am

What is a rase team?

soccerman1994
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 2818
Join date : 2014-02-25

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by tpitty 27/02/14, 10:58 am

 cherry 
soccerman1994 wrote:What is a rase team?

The RASE team being referred to is the 04 ones that Go's daughter stars for. They dominate their division so badly that they play Mens U19 teams for competition. Once the shiny lure of ECNL begins they will look great in D'Feeter Uniforms.  Twisted Evil


Last edited by tpitty on 27/02/14, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To say: Oh yes I did!)

tpitty
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 423
Points : 4564
Join date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by boilerjoe_96 27/02/14, 11:13 am

soccerman1994 wrote:What is a rase team?

Reds Academy School of Excellence (RASE)

LP's top team in an age group and a top North Texas age group team overall.  the 03 RASE team was ranked in top 5... The 04 RASE team is far and away #1.  the powers that be at LP have to bestow the honor on those that have earned it...sort of like the Queen of England and knighthood...criteria sort of vague though....

There currently is not a RASE team in 05, 06 or 07.  GO is suggesting Hyypia is making a case to be it for the 05 group.

Oh...and the RASE team gets special black uniforms(rumored to have magical powers) instead of the normal red and white package for the rest of the teams.
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 646
Points : 4209
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by Sneaky Cleats 27/02/14, 11:18 am

hmmm...let's talk about player sharing. All teams do it (and can) and some have gone as far to steal players and create an empire. What's the difference and why the negative connotations towards Liverpool?

Sneaky Cleats
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 20
Points : 3159
Join date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by Guest 27/02/14, 12:05 pm

Sneaky Cleats wrote:hmmm...let's talk about player sharing.  All teams do it (and can) and some have gone as far to steal players and create an empire.  What's the difference and why the negative connotations towards Liverpool?

any and all negativety thrown at LP is not due to player sharing.... I think soemone started a thread recently about their #$#%# backpacks.. that was a good read. haha

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 27/02/14, 12:17 pm

Borussia wrote:
Sneaky Cleats wrote:hmmm...let's talk about player sharing.  All teams do it (and can) and some have gone as far to steal players and create an empire.  What's the difference and why the negative connotations towards Liverpool?

any and all negativety thrown at LP is not due to player sharing.... I think soemone started a thread recently about their #$#%# backpacks.. that was a good read. haha

Yup, it was all backpack related.

Actually I was referring to the fact that there has been some mixing of the teams, or at least a few players.  That to me suggests that a RASE team might be in the works - as in put all of the best players together for a top team.  There was no negative connotation suggested, because yes, everyone does it.  Just wild speculation on my part about what could be in the works. Settle down Sneaks.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4447
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by go99 27/02/14, 04:37 pm

boilerjoe_96 wrote:
soccerman1994 wrote:What is a rase team?

Reds Academy School of Excellence (RASE)

LP's top team in an age group and a top North Texas age group team overall.  the 03 RASE team was ranked in top 5... The 04 RASE team is far and away #1.  the powers that be at LP have to bestow the honor on those that have earned it...sort of like the Queen of England and knighthood...criteria sort of vague though....

There currently is not a RASE team in 05, 06 or 07.  GO is suggesting Hyypia is making a case to be it for the 05 group.

Oh...and the RASE team gets special black uniforms(rumored to have magical powers) instead of the normal red and white package for the rest of the teams.

Magical? Don't be silly. the RASE uniforms are hand sewn by British tailors, Ours were hand delivered and presented by Gerrard. It's the headbands that all the RASE girls wear that are magical.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 7161
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by Guest 27/02/14, 04:45 pm

But I thought Warrior was made in Warren, MI.

So much for "made in America", eh? I think I miss the higher quality sweatshop made Adidas gear...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by Lakedad 27/02/14, 08:10 pm

go99 wrote:
boilerjoe_96 wrote:
soccerman1994 wrote:What is a rase team?

Reds Academy School of Excellence (RASE)

LP's top team in an age group and a top North Texas age group team overall.  the 03 RASE team was ranked in top 5... The 04 RASE team is far and away #1.  the powers that be at LP have to bestow the honor on those that have earned it...sort of like the Queen of England and knighthood...criteria sort of vague though....

There currently is not a RASE team in 05, 06 or 07.  GO is suggesting Hyypia is making a case to be it for the 05 group.

Oh...and the RASE team gets special black uniforms(rumored to have magical powers) instead of the normal red and white package for the rest of the teams.

Magical? Don't be silly. the RASE uniforms are hand sewn by British tailors,  Ours were hand delivered and presented by Gerrard.  It's the headbands that all the RASE girls wear that are magical.

Didn't a couple girls just leave the 04 dream team?
Lakedad
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 3660
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Lake today? I can't, my kid has soccer.

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by garageoffice 28/02/14, 01:14 pm

Maybe I missed something...but according to the CFBAL U9 Gold Results page Sting 05 Hanlon lost 0-3 to Aces AFC 05 Marshall Red this weekend. However, the ranking shows Marshal dropping 2 spots and Hanlon jumping up 4. I find that hard to believe given their relative rankings at game time. Could there have been an error in the data?

garageoffice
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 2837
Join date : 2014-02-14

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 28/02/14, 02:08 pm

garageoffice wrote:Maybe I missed something...but according to the CFBAL U9 Gold Results page Sting 05 Hanlon lost 0-3 to Aces AFC 05 Marshall Red this weekend.  However, the ranking shows Marshal dropping 2 spots and Hanlon jumping up 4.  I find that hard to believe given their relative rankings at game time.  Could there have been an error in the data?

See the notes above the rankings - "games from the weekend of 10/5-10/6/13 were dropped from the history this week."  That means your team might have lost a win or two from its record, thereby hurting your current ranking. It could also be the opposite for Sting Hanlon.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4447
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 11/03/14, 04:07 pm

Hey BW - we are going to get an update to the 05 FBRs soon, right?
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4447
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by Guest 11/03/14, 04:25 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:Hey BW - we are going to get an update to the 05 FBRs soon, right?

Working on it. Didn't post last week because only 7 '05 games total got played on 3/1-3/2.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 11/03/14, 04:39 pm

bwgophers wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:Hey BW - we are going to get an update to the 05 FBRs soon, right?

Working on it.  Didn't post last week because only 7 '05 games total got played on 3/1-3/2.

No problem.  I figured that was the reason for nothing last week.   You seem to be getting the scores when you ask for them so that is a good change for this season.

 bounce
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4447
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Ranking - 02-26-14

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum