North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

6v6 Results and United Central? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15030 registered users
The newest registered user is Bsunccgrd

Our users have posted a total of 203376 messages in 30802 subjects

6v6 Results and United Central?

Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by soccertalk800 23/06/14, 11:56 am

Interesting results from 6v6 this weekend. Also, noticed on the schedule United Central? Who is this masked rider that shows as an FC Dallas team too?

soccertalk800
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 2684
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by lawless 23/06/14, 01:37 pm

I believe that is FCD Winbush. At least that's what the schedule said originally.

lawless
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 14
Points : 2868
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by soccertalk800 23/06/14, 01:44 pm

Are they not with FC Dallas anymore?

soccertalk800
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 2684
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by TatonkaBurger 23/06/14, 01:46 pm

soccertalk800 wrote:Are they not with FC Dallas anymore?

It has been 2-3 months...
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4418
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by soccertalk800 23/06/14, 01:49 pm

They were listed on the schedule just last week?

soccertalk800
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 2684
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by soccertalk800 23/06/14, 01:49 pm

Who's coaching the team now?

soccertalk800
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 2684
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by isthis4real 23/06/14, 04:52 pm

Winbush disbanded I guess, didnt really hear that from her though. We were only with fcd for 2 weeks.Now we are shopping again for a club and coach.

Some of the girls stuck together and we managed to get a couple more girls so we could stay in the league.

isthis4real
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 2815
Join date : 2014-02-11

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by soccertalk800 23/06/14, 05:04 pm

Disbanded? Didn't she hold some big meeting before the team even went to FC Dallas and encourage the team to stick together. Shows true commitment.  Evil or Very Mad 

soccertalk800
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 2684
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 23/06/14, 10:28 pm

soccertalk800 wrote:Interesting results from 6v6 this weekend. Also, noticed on the schedule United Central? Who is this masked rider that shows as an FC Dallas team too?

OK. I give up, what is interesting about these result...? http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=38806&Gender=Girls&Age=9

FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6254
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by jogabonito 23/06/14, 10:42 pm

FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
soccertalk800 wrote:Interesting results from 6v6 this weekend. Also, noticed on the schedule United Central? Who is this masked rider that shows as an FC Dallas team too?

OK. I give up, what is interesting about these result...?  http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=38806&Gender=Girls&Age=9


I have been wondering the same thing.
jogabonito
jogabonito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 89
Points : 3570
Join date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by TatonkaBurger 24/06/14, 08:46 am

jogabonito wrote:
FriscoSoccer05 wrote:
soccertalk800 wrote:Interesting results from 6v6 this weekend. Also, noticed on the schedule United Central? Who is this masked rider that shows as an FC Dallas team too?

OK. I give up, what is interesting about these result...?  http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=38806&Gender=Girls&Age=9


I have been wondering the same thing.

 cheers
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4418
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by isthis4real 24/06/14, 12:14 pm

soccertalk800 wrote:Disbanded? Didn't she hold some big meeting before the team even went to FC Dallas and encourage the team to stick together. Shows true commitment.  Evil or Very Mad 

Yes, we even had a vote. But I guess she wasn't willing to be as committed as she expected the team to be. It cost us $170 in dues for the month of june. $90 for rush because we pre paid and $80 to her for fcd. We only got one practice due to her canceling for low #s. Then presumably quitting. She didn't even tell all the parents what was going on. She just canceled practice and first 6v6 game and wanted Borrowed fcd jerseys returned to her by noon monday which is a practice night.

isthis4real
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 2815
Join date : 2014-02-11

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by Gunner9 24/06/14, 12:20 pm

Surely your $80 was returned to you.  Very Happy 

__________________________________________________
"Futbol is simple, but it is difficult to play simple futbol." Cruyff
Gunner9
Gunner9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 643
Points : 4374
Join date : 2011-08-20

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by soccertalk800 24/06/14, 01:07 pm

Has the team found a new coach?

soccertalk800
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 2684
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by TatonkaBurger 24/06/14, 01:28 pm

isthis4real wrote:
soccertalk800 wrote:Disbanded? Didn't she hold some big meeting before the team even went to FC Dallas and encourage the team to stick together. Shows true commitment.  Evil or Very Mad 

Yes, we even had a vote. But I guess she wasn't willing to be as committed as she expected the team to be. It cost us $170 in dues for the month of june. $90 for rush because we pre paid and $80 to her for fcd. We only got one practice due to her canceling for low #s. Then presumably quitting. She didn't even tell all the parents what was going on. She just canceled practice and first 6v6 game and wanted Borrowed fcd jerseys returned to her by noon monday which is a practice night.

Unbelievable.  Commitment works both ways.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4418
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by tpitty 24/06/14, 01:47 pm

isthis4real wrote:
soccertalk800 wrote:Disbanded? Didn't she hold some big meeting before the team even went to FC Dallas and encourage the team to stick together. Shows true commitment.  Evil or Very Mad 

Yes, we even had a vote. But I guess she wasn't willing to be as committed as she expected the team to be. It cost us $170 in dues for the month of june. $90 for rush because we pre paid and $80 to her for fcd. We only got one practice due to her canceling for low #s. Then presumably quitting. She didn't even tell all the parents what was going on. She just canceled practice and first 6v6 game and wanted Borrowed fcd jerseys returned to her by noon monday which is a practice night.

that is awful

tpitty
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 423
Points : 4535
Join date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by soccertalk800 24/06/14, 01:57 pm

[quote="FC Dallas Central Div"]FC Dallas '05 Central Winbush is looking for a keeper and 2 field players to round out its summer tournament and this coming Fall season's roster.

Practice sessions are Mon/Thursday from 6:15 - 7:45 at Campbell Green. (Corner of Campbell Rd and Hillcrest) 16600 Park Hill Dr, Dallas, TX 75248.

For more info: Contact Coach Chelsea Winbush at (214) 924-8794 or email FC Dallas Central Division Coordinator at fcdcentraldivision@gmail.com.

About the coach:

Chelsea is a high quality coach with an impressive playing resume. If you want your daughter to learn under a fundamentally sound developer who cut her teeth in the North Texas Select soccer system and knows what it takes to earn a 4 year starting spot at the collegiate ranks.... Bring your daughter out to practice anytime.

Chelsea enjoys working with the kids and it shows Very Happy
 Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question 

soccertalk800
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 2684
Join date : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by isthis4real 24/06/14, 03:02 pm

No return of money. 4 of us are currently visiting several teams. Others are looking or joined closer to their areas.

isthis4real
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 2815
Join date : 2014-02-11

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by KeeperCommander 06/07/14, 09:43 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:
soccertalk800 wrote:Are they not with FC Dallas anymore?

It has been 2-3 months...

They were with FC Dallas in mid June. We played with them.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1666
Points : 4621
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by isthis4real 06/07/14, 10:08 pm

We played 1 tourney as fcd. We originally registered for 6v6 as dallas rush.

isthis4real
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 2815
Join date : 2014-02-11

Back to top Go down

6v6 Results and United Central? Empty Re: 6v6 Results and United Central?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum