North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15040 registered users
The newest registered user is Zoonwen

Our users have posted a total of 203400 messages in 30815 subjects

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by Guest 23/06/14, 05:20 pm

Current Rankings include game results from 3/7/14 through Present Date.  Games from the weekends of 2/7-2/8, 2/15-2/16, 2/22-2/23, and 3/1-3/2 were dropped from the history since the last rankings were posted.

Notes:

1)  As stated above, games from the weekends of 2/7-2/8, 2/15-2/16, 2/22-2/23, and 3/1-3/2 were dropped from the history since the last rankings were posted.  If you don't think a team's movement from the previous ranking looks appropriate due to their results from this past month, it is likely due to a difference between the new games added vs the old games dropped from the history.


'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 05_fbr11

Current Inter-Tier Records 
'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 05_int11

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 24/06/14, 09:49 am

Some Tuesday 05 rumor talk:

The big thread about coaches leaving Sting told us that Megan Hanlon left Sting but that only half of her team went with her to FC Dallas.  If true, how does she fill her FCD team and where do the ones who stayed at Sting wind up?

Another one is that the #4 team is no longer.  There will only be one fully rostered Solar Chelsea Royal Pulpanek team and so the Pulpy White team is apparently no more.  All of you who questioned their player sharing now get to move on to other things.  

Others?
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4446
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by thunderlipz 24/06/14, 10:33 am

You mean no more hiding behind the 2nd team? cheers 

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 3877
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by Lakedad 24/06/14, 10:43 am

Heard a couple players went to Diaz and a couple went to Garrett Blue after their big shakeup.
Lakedad
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 3659
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Lake today? I can't, my kid has soccer.

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 24/06/14, 10:53 am

Lakedad wrote:Heard a couple players went to Diaz and a couple went to Garrett Blue after their big shakeup.

Which one of shakeups?
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4446
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 24/06/14, 02:27 pm

thunderlipz wrote:You mean no more hiding behind the 2nd team? cheers 

There were definitely some allegations of 2nd team hiding.   Smile   I am curious as to what happened and whether this one went the same way as the other 05 2 teams with the same coach failed attempts.  It sounds great to have 2 top teams but if 1 of them is always considered better and treated that way then you can't help but have some resentment from the lower team.  Then you throw in player sharing and it only makes it worse.  It sounds like the decision was made to go with the top players from both teams and then cut ties with the rest. Unfortunately that's probably the best decision for all.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4446
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by thunderlipz 24/06/14, 02:35 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:
thunderlipz wrote:You mean no more hiding behind the 2nd team? cheers 

There were definitely some allegations of 2nd team hiding.   Smile   I am curious as to what happened and whether this one went the same way as the other 05 2 teams with the same coach failed attempts.  It sounds great to have 2 top teams but if 1 of them is always considered better and treated that way then you can't help but have some resentment from the lower team.  Then you throw in player sharing and it only makes it worse.  It sounds like the decision was made to go with the top players from both teams and then cut ties with the rest. Unfortunately that's probably the best decision for all.
Just a failed attempt at a bad joke from me.

I do agree. It is very hard to manage the 2 top teams thing. Good luck to Solar Pulpy.

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 3877
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by Lakedad 24/06/14, 03:00 pm

Or as I like to call em, Solar Pulpernickle.
Lakedad
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 3659
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Lake today? I can't, my kid has soccer.

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by Lakedad 24/06/14, 03:02 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:
Lakedad wrote:Heard a couple players went to Diaz and a couple went to Garrett Blue after their big shakeup.

Which one of shakeups?

I thought I read they lost a bunch of players, but can't find it.
Lakedad
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 3659
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Lake today? I can't, my kid has soccer.

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by thunderlipz 24/06/14, 03:06 pm

Lakedad wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Lakedad wrote:Heard a couple players went to Diaz and a couple went to Garrett Blue after their big shakeup.

Which one of shakeups?

I thought I read they lost a bunch of players, but can't find it.
I believe they lost 3-4 Players to Pulp, 1 player to Rush Voutier. I think the total is at 5 players. I could be wrong though.

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 3877
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 24/06/14, 03:15 pm

thunderlipz wrote:
Lakedad wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Lakedad wrote:Heard a couple players went to Diaz and a couple went to Garrett Blue after their big shakeup.

Which one of shakeups?

I thought I read they lost a bunch of players, but can't find it.
I believe they lost 3-4 Players to Pulp, 1 player to Rush Voutier. I think the total is at 5 players. I could be wrong though.

So there has been lots of movement.  Someone mentioned new faces on D'Featers last weekend too.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4446
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by thunderlipz 24/06/14, 03:18 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:
thunderlipz wrote:
Lakedad wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Lakedad wrote:Heard a couple players went to Diaz and a couple went to Garrett Blue after their big shakeup.

Which one of shakeups?

I thought I read they lost a bunch of players, but can't find it.
I believe they lost 3-4 Players to Pulp, 1 player to Rush Voutier. I think the total is at 5 players. I could be wrong though.

So there has been lots of movement.  Someone mentioned new faces on D'Featers last weekend too.
I heard that they got a couple of the Pulp white Players. Just a Rumor though.

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 3877
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa 24/06/14, 08:39 pm

Thank you bwgophers for doing this.

05GKdad_Tulsa
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 119
Points : 2935
Join date : 2014-02-18

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 24/06/14, 09:19 pm

004tulsa wrote:Thank you bwgophers for doing this.

Are you really in Tulsa?
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6282
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa 24/06/14, 09:25 pm

Lol, sort of. I work in Longview but "commute" home Wed nite to Mon AM & have a 4 day weekend. Every weekend. Smile Very Happy 

My kids both play for TSC there.

05GKdad_Tulsa
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 119
Points : 2935
Join date : 2014-02-18

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 24/06/14, 09:35 pm

004tulsa wrote:Lol, sort of. I work in Longview but "commute" home Wed nite to Mon AM & have a 4 day weekend. Every weekend. Smile Very Happy 

My kids both play for TSC there.

You have 04 or 05 or both?
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6282
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by 05GKdad_Tulsa 24/06/14, 09:47 pm

04g, 06b

06 top boys & girls teams have same coach. & both my kids have played against the 05 TSC team that comes down to NTx.

05GKdad_Tulsa
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 119
Points : 2935
Join date : 2014-02-18

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by TatonkaBurger 25/06/14, 09:54 am

thunderlipz wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
thunderlipz wrote:
Lakedad wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Lakedad wrote:Heard a couple players went to Diaz and a couple went to Garrett Blue after their big shakeup.

Which one of shakeups?

I thought I read they lost a bunch of players, but can't find it.
I believe they lost 3-4 Players to Pulp, 1 player to Rush Voutier. I think the total is at 5 players. I could be wrong though.

So there has been lots of movement.  Someone mentioned new faces on D'Featers last weekend too.
I heard that they got a couple of the Pulp white Players. Just a Rumor though.

Where have the other Solar White players gone?
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4446
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

'05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14 Empty Re: '05 Girls FBR Rankings - 06-23-14

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum