North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'04 LH QT Predictions  - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

'04 LH QT Predictions

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

'04 LH QT Predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: '04 LH QT Predictions

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 25/07/14, 10:47 pm

60vertices wrote:No MoJo in the D'Feet game. I'm sure they will bring it tomorrow.

In y'all case I hope so. The game against Kicks may determine in y'all get in or not... hmmm

Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddie Haskell 25/07/14, 10:48 pm

go99 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:This was  Shocked 'n

D'FEETERS 04 BLACk (3), AYSES 04 GIRLS BLACK (0)

I hope D'Feet isn't losing some of their MoJo..

Wow what the hell is going on over there.  I thought King Tut was just a one off but maybe there is more too it.  I thought LFS was maybe 2nd best team in the age group but this does not look good

That's odd.......I thought RASE was the second best team in the age group.

Eddie Haskell
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/07/14, 10:52 pm

Should be a good game with LFS vs. Kicks 04 battling it out for the auto to D1.

Kicks Nation pulling for our girls!!

Back to top Go down

Post by loyalsoccermom 25/07/14, 10:56 pm

Congrats LP Elite on a magnificently played game. I was on the losing end of that game which was quite painful, but it gave our girls a great look at why we practice hard every week and where we eventually aspire to be. We have been together a month, and with a great coach and awesome families on our team, we are only aiming high. Well played LP!!!
loyalsoccermom
loyalsoccermom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 25/07/14, 10:57 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
60vertices wrote:No MoJo in the D'Feet game. I'm sure they will bring it tomorrow.

In y'all case I hope so.  The game against Kicks may determine in y'all get in or not... hmmm

Looks like the standings show us at 10 pts. How many do y'all have? I wouldn't worry too much about it.

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 25/07/14, 10:57 pm

Eddie Haskell wrote:
go99 wrote:

Wow what the hell is going on over there.  I thought King Tut was just a one off but maybe there is more too it.  I thought LFS was maybe 2nd best team in the age group but this does not look good

They are!! You sleep on that.
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 25/07/14, 11:00 pm

You ever seen Shaq shoot free throws?   lol!

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 25/07/14, 11:02 pm

adufresne wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:

In y'all case I hope so.  The game against Kicks may determine in y'all get in or not... hmmm

Looks like the standings show us at 10 pts. How many do y'all have? I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Not to worried.. Open forum to express thoughts and opinions.  Like I said before, in y'all case I hope so..
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 60vertices 25/07/14, 11:06 pm

Well, I guess the one point we can agree on is that RASE is the real #2.

60vertices
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 25/07/14, 11:07 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
adufresne wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:

Not to worried.. Open forum to express thoughts and opinions.  Like I said before, in y'all case I hope so..

You seem to have a lot of thoughts and opinions regarding our team. What's up with that?

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 25/07/14, 11:14 pm

Y'all go to sleep...
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePonyPower 26/07/14, 06:33 am

loyalsoccermom wrote:Congrats LP Elite on a magnificently played game. I was on the losing end of that game which was quite painful, but it gave our girls a great look at why we practice hard every week and where we eventually aspire to be. We have been together a month, and with a great coach and awesome families on our team, we are only aiming high. Well played LP!!!

Your girls never gave up and I'm sure all your parents are rightly very proud of them. Good luck, I think you have a decent little team there, definitely one for the future.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dreadpirateroberts 26/07/14, 07:21 am

My $0.02.   For some teams, that play more of a posession style, it is hard to score fast.  With the games being 25 min halves and a rolling clock though water breaks, these games are VERY short.  If you are playing a team that continually kicks the ball out that only exacerbates the issue.

No doubt some teams are better set up than others to score fast.  

This won't affect any game outcomes, but it can affect a team's ability to score in abundance.

Also- IMO- scoring more than 8 is poor sportsmanship.  Pretty classless.  Consider the other team people!
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 26/07/14, 07:47 am

Eddie Haskell wrote:
go99 wrote:

I didn't say seeded or even ranked I said BEST. So your opinion may have RASE at second best but mine doesn't but don't worry I will remind you of that opinion later.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 26/07/14, 07:56 am

dreadpirateroberts wrote:My $0.02.   For some teams, that play more of a posession style, it is hard to score fast.  With the games being 25 min halves and a rolling clock though water breaks, these games are VERY short.  If you are playing a team that continually kicks the ball out that only exacerbates the issue.

This won't affect any game outcomes, but it can affect a team's ability to score in abundance.

Also- IMO- scoring more than 8 is poor sportsmanship.  Pretty classless.  Consider the other team people!

Every year people complain about this but what is the current rule on tie breakers? * is all they count towards the score but the total all goals scored. A few years back I have seen a boys team go to D3 on goals scored. Would suck to spend the year there because you were thinking about someone elses team instead of your own. Besides the big loss will tell you alot about your team. Who has fight and who will give up because things aren't going their way and who epects someone to give them something instead of earning it.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 26/07/14, 08:34 am

go99 wrote:
dreadpirateroberts wrote:My $0.02.   For some teams, that play more of a posession style, it is hard to score fast.  With the games being 25 min halves and a rolling clock though water breaks, these games are VERY short.  If you are playing a team that continually kicks the ball out that only exacerbates the issue.

Every year people complain about this but what is the current rule on tie breakers?  * is all they count towards the score but the total all goals scored.  A few years back I have seen a boys team go to D3 on goals scored.  Would suck to spend the year there because you were thinking about someone elses team instead of your own.  Besides the big loss will tell you alot about your team.  Who has fight and who will give up because things aren't going their way and who epects someone to give them something instead of earning it.

Just win baby. No points for style.

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolfreak 26/07/14, 10:37 am

loyalsoccermom wrote:Congrats LP Elite on a magnificently played game. I was on the losing end of that game which was quite painful, but it gave our girls a great look at why we practice hard every week and where we eventually aspire to be. We have been together a month, and with a great coach and awesome families on our team, we are only aiming high. Well played LP!!!

Hey, look, I can't believe no one noticed this, someone said something NICE about LP Elite fka RASE fka Daglish fka Pink Ponies.  Laughing (I'm not making fun of your nice sportsmanlike post, loyal mom, it's just a side joke because of other history on this forum about the team you played against).

futbolfreak
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 26/07/14, 12:18 pm

Not really any news here, but LP Elite are the first to officially qualify. No result tomorrow can change that (short of them not showing up).
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by smellsliketeamspirit 26/07/14, 04:47 pm

go99 wrote:

Every year people complain about this but what is the current rule on tie breakers?  * is all they count towards the score but the total all goals scored.  A few years back I have seen a boys team go to D3 on goals scored.  Would suck to spend the year there because you were thinking about someone elses team instead of your own.  Besides the big loss will tell you alot about your team.  Who has fight and who will give up because things aren't going their way and who epects someone to give them something instead of earning it.
THIS...

Qualifying is ALL about Self Preservation...Goals Scored MATTERS...Just like in College Football, When an SEC Team Drops 80 or So on a Community College, to Impress Voters Very Happy 

It's NEVER Cool Watching Little Girls on the Receiving End of an 8-0 ish Game, but @ the End of the Day, it's COMPETITIVE Futbol...

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SwitchDaField 26/07/14, 05:06 pm

What happen to TX Spirit Clark? 3-1 over Sting North Angell? Any insight on the game?

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by smellsliketeamspirit 26/07/14, 05:24 pm

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:What happen to TX Spirit Clark? 3-1 over Sting North Angell? Any insight on the game?

Not Sure if You were Asking Me, but I'm Affiliated w/the "Other" Spirit Squad...

lol! 

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballzag 26/07/14, 05:26 pm

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:What happen to TX Spirit Clark? 3-1 over Sting North Angell? Any insight on the game?

Watched about half of this game waiting for my dd game.  Was quite surprised by the play of the #1 seed.  Figured they would look better (I haven't seem them play in the past).
Ballzag
Ballzag
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/07/14, 05:46 pm

Ballzag wrote:

Watched about half of this game waiting for my dd game.  Was quite surprised by the play of the #1 seed.  Figured they would look better (I haven't seem them play in the past).

Wandered over to watch this game after my DDs game ended. Spirit started strong but one of two scenarios took place at the half, either they got ahead and figured they had it or Sting decided to step up and not let Spirit walk all over them - either way, the first half was a bit one sided but the second half was completely different.  If I remember correctly though, at Shawnee when they played each other the score was 3-2, so I'm not as surprised as others I guess...  I assumed Sting Angell would give them a good fight and they certainly did in the second half...  first half was 2-0 but the second half went 1-1.  Maybe, just maybe Sting Angell is better than their seeding would lead us to believe?  Nah, that would be unheard of right?  Regardless of the scenario, and as ugly as it may be, it's still a win for Spirit in Bracket A with one game remaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by SocDad 26/07/14, 06:55 pm

I am not in the "Sting-Angell" camp by any means...but I do believe that YES they are better than what they appear on paper.

They often don't win or lose by large margins.....so an opposing team better be on thier toes when they play them.
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePonyPower 26/07/14, 06:58 pm

Scoring a goal and losing by only 2 against the supposed #1 seed is a great result. Congratulations to Sting.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 26/07/14, 07:44 pm

Maybe BWG can tell us. Has that ever happened that a number 1 seed has that close of a game in QT?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next