North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

LH D3 - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

LH D3

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LH D3 - Page 2 Empty A$$ of the day award!

Post by soccerjack 04/08/14, 01:50 pm

Now that all the D-3 talk is over. I would like to present 10sdad with the coveted A$$ of the day award. Please download my avatar and insert your picture. Congratulations! Display it proudly.

soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

LH D3 - Page 2 Empty Re: LH D3

Post by 10sDad 04/08/14, 02:25 pm

I had a better avatar than yours, but it got flagged as inappropriate, and I had to change it to get unblocked a while back.

You can call me what you will.  I have been called worse.  It's more of an insult that you just made it for the one day.

I never said the Aztecs played bootball...cuz...they didn't.  They have a couple of very talented center mids.  But by and large at this age, the bootball teams have an advantage if they have that one "fast girl".

Coaches that preach possession at U-10/11 struggle...10 year old girls make little mistakes that can prove costly at this age when pitted against a bootball team...and sticking with it takes commitment.  Eventually, bootball becomes much less effective as defending, passing accuracy, first touches, and soccer IQ improves - at that time, the players that have been committed to the possession game will have a distinct advantage, and the bootball "style" fades into oblivion along with the players (or parents) that don't embrace the changes.
It's kinda like an underhand shot in basketball.  Sure, an 8 year old can make an underhand shot much easier than an jumpshot...and they can get pretty darn good at it and consistently whallop their fellow third graders in a game of horse on the playground.  If they stick with that underhand shot and even perfect it...they still fail when they tryout for the HS basketball team.  The sooner they learn to make a jumpshot, the better off they are later in the sport.
My dd has a lot to learn...and she is getting a pretty darn good foundation to build upon in her current situation.  You never know, you silly D1 parents...she may be the one that wins that ECNL spot you thought your dd was a shoo-in for in a few years and you scratch your head and say..."where did she come from?"...and the answer would be.... "Plano".
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad 04/08/14, 02:27 pm

SocDad wrote:Honestly....I'm surprised the FCD Central did not make it in DIV 3.

But here's a couple of things:
1.  Nobody picked FCD Central to upset Andromeda (play hard..YES, but no upset)
2.  FCD Central was really playing for one of the two at large spots anyways.
2.  DIV 3 is about POINTS...and 20 points is the magical number.
3.  The lack of scoring 3 goals against lessor ranked teams in order to get FCD Central 20 points, eliminated them.  Just like in Round 1.......It was the "Points" that made the 14-20 spots (actually it was 19 points)

Sidebar:
CJ Goodman is a good coach.  He is a great developer and his history has proven that his teams do compete.  I believe this team has not been together but only a few short months (2?).  Just imagine if the team was together since January.....they most definatley would have made DIV 3...and quite possibly do well enough to sneak in for the lower end of DIV 1/2 (but that is debatable).

Now with this being said......kudos to Andromeda.....they have proven my theory that they have improved (even if they are playing BOOTBALL?  lol!  ).

Just think, if you all had been together for a year, you certainly would have beat RASE. If you had been together for 1.5 years, y'all might have been able to compete against at least the Japanese Women's National Team.

As a sidebar, I have always liked Roosevelt's montra, "Speak softly and carry a big stick". I guess the opposite of this would be, "Speak loudly and not perform". Just saying . . .
Peak_Performance_Dad
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad 04/08/14, 02:29 pm

10sDad wrote:I had a better avatar than yours, but it got flagged as inappropriate, and I had to change it to get unblocked a while back.

You can call me what you will.  I have been called worse.  It's more of an insult that you just made it for the one day.

I never said the Aztecs played bootball...cuz...they didn't.  They have a couple of very talented center mids.  But by and large at this age, the bootball teams have an advantage if they have that one "fast girl".

Coaches that preach possession at U-10/11 struggle...10 year old girls make little mistakes that can prove costly at this age when pitted against a bootball team...and sticking with it takes commitment.  Eventually, bootball becomes much less effective as defending, passing accuracy, first touches, and soccer IQ improves - at that time, the players that have been committed to the possession game will have a distinct advantage, and the bootball "style" fades into oblivion along with the players (or parents) that don't embrace the changes.
It's kinda like an underhand shot in basketball.  Sure, an 8 year old can make an underhand shot much easier than an jumpshot...and they can get pretty darn good at it and consistently whallop their fellow third graders in a game of horse on the playground.  If they stick with that underhand shot and even perfect it...they still fail when they tryout for the HS basketball team.  The sooner they learn to make a jumpshot, the better off they are later in the sport.
My dd has a lot to learn...and she is getting a pretty darn good foundation to build upon in her current situation.  You never know, you silly D1 parents...she may be the one that wins that ECNL spot you thought your dd was a shoo-in for in a few years and you scratch your head and say..."where did she come from?"...and the answer would be.... "Plano".

"Coaches that preach possession at U-10/11 struggle" . . . I guess you haven't see RASE, LFS, DT Scott and a bunch of other top 10 teams play. I seriously can't believe you just said that - ha!
Peak_Performance_Dad
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 7_sports 04/08/14, 02:32 pm

having been at an Andromeda game-they count passes-wanting high numbers-bootball is not their "style" either. do ALL teams at one time or another get it up and hope the forward makes a run? uhmm lemme go watch a replay of mens nationals-I don't think they ever did that.

7_sports
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by jsullivan81 04/08/14, 02:45 pm

10sDad wrote:I had a better avatar than yours, but it got flagged as inappropriate, and I had to change it to get unblocked a while back.

Being frustrated is understandable. These girls work hard for so long and they think that their reward is making into LH. Why? Because that is what parents / coaches have told them. When they don't get in, its a tough pill to swallow. Not just for the girls, but for the parents too. Maybe moreso for the parents. But, they still play soccer in Plano. There will be a QT next year and I assume this team will make it in.

Complaining and saying its not fair how LH seeded, this team did this or that... only opens you and the team up to ridicule. Hopefully the girls aren't too bothered by it and go and compete in PPL. Afterall, they get to play more soccer this coming weekend for the PPL QT.

Last edited by jsullivan81 on 04/08/14, 03:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerjunk 04/08/14, 02:55 pm

10sDad wrote:
Soccerjunk wrote:
10sDad wrote:
Brazuca wrote:
10sDad wrote:So...
DT White goes 3-0-3 with a gd of -8 (28 pts total) = LHGCL
East Tex goes 2-2-2 with a gd of -8 (25 pts total) = LHGCL
FCD Central goes 3-1-2 with a gd of -4 (29 pts total) = Plano

Yah....the new format works great.

Central knew what was in front of them in round 2 but they weren't able to get it done.  Maybe the new format works better?
Yeah...lets see...over the last few weeks....Central:
Dominated Sting North Angell, but...lost on a PK (long ball counter).  This team is now in D1.
Tied Kicks.  This team is now in D1.
Beat Aztecs.  This team is now in D3.
Dominated Andromeda, but succumbed to one of their famous long ball counter attack chances.  Andro in D3.
Only other loss was to RASE.
Yep...Definitely not a LHGCL quality team.  Guess we need to go to Plano and learn how to score more goals...  This building up from the back, controlling possession into the attacking third nonsense is only allowing the opposing defenses to get in front of the goal in time and is killing our scoring...we need to get a really fast forward and just send it as far as we can with no direction and hope she can run on to it.  That seems to be the winning formula...silly us.

But, but, but, oh, and but!  All that sounds like a good representation of a LHGCL team who could compete, BUT, your team did not accomplish the goal at hand in Round 2. The coach S-T-B and could not adapt and score goals, bottom line. Best of luck in PPL or D1 Rec or whereever your team ends up.
Spoken by a parent that in a few short years will say "she left soccer for another sport...it was her decision" after her team either gets relegated, or she doesn't make an ECNL roster (and gets tired of the incessant pressure and butt-chewing)  Enjoy this while you can...the self-worth you gain from living vicariously through your dd is going to take a beating soon.  Have the xanax at the ready my friend.

Actually, yes, some parents may say that. Others will have the balls to stand proud, say "their DD played her damn best, had fun, enjoyed her run through the NTX organization and may one day be back on the pitch, however, she got beat and now its time to move on" and support her in her new non-soccer endeavours.

Grab yours and stand proud of your DD and how her team played, move on and provide support. Enough denial and excuses. Sounds like you are the one "living vicariously through your DD" because of the frustration in not makng LH

Soccerjunk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 5th Element 04/08/14, 02:55 pm

10sDad wrote:
Brazuca wrote:
10sDad wrote:So...
DT White goes 3-0-3 with a gd of -8 (28 pts total) = LHGCL
East Tex goes 2-2-2 with a gd of -8 (25 pts total) = LHGCL
FCD Central goes 3-1-2 with a gd of -4 (29 pts total) = Plano

Yah....the new format works great.

Central knew what was in front of them in round 2 but they weren't able to get it done.  Maybe the new format works better?
Yeah...lets see...over the last few weeks....Central:
Dominated Sting North Angell, but...lost on a PK (long ball counter).  This team is now in D1.
Tied Kicks.  This team is now in D1.
Beat Aztecs.  This team is now in D3.
Dominated Andromeda, but succumbed to one of their famous long ball counter attack chances.  Andro in D3.
Only other loss was to RASE.
Yep...Definitely not a LHGCL quality team.  Guess we need to go to Plano and learn how to score more goals...  This building up from the back, controlling possession into the attacking third nonsense is only allowing the opposing defenses to get in front of the goal in time and is killing our scoring...we need to get a really fast forward and just send it as far as we can with no direction and hope she can run on to it.  That seems to be the winning formula...silly us.

What a baby. You just sugar-coated a loss, tie, win, and loss. Your daughter's team didn't make it. How long will the crying continue - not by her but by you?  Rolling Eyes 

5th Element
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 04/08/14, 03:11 pm

You guys crack me up...
I never said it was "unfair". I said I didn't like the new format when they announced the format change...before anyone was even seeded. Still don't like it. I saw way too much potential for teams getting the shaft. Didn't think my dd's team would end up on the short end of the stick...I guess we will just knock that one up to poetry.

Never said it was "unfair" that my dd's team didn't make it. I stated that I didn't like the fact that they didn't reseed (again the format), and that we played better than some teams that made it, yes. But that doesn't matter...its the rules that matter, and am I disappointed? you betcha. But I am not claiming some conspiracy or anything...we just needed to score more goals...nothing more...and we didn't. Something we need to work on...case closed.

I have been talking about bootball vs. possession since before our dd's were even born. I have never changed my position, nor will I ever. And yes - at U-11 bootball has the advantage in D2/3 qualifying. And to captain obvious there bringing up RASE/Spirit/LFS...if you really thought I was referring to them as bootball you are either a moron or just trying to sound self-important.
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad 04/08/14, 03:29 pm

10sDad wrote:You guys crack me up...
I never said it was "unfair".  I said I didn't like the new format when they announced the format change...before anyone was even seeded.  Still don't like it.  I saw way too much potential for teams getting the shaft.  Didn't think my dd's team would end up on the short end of the stick...I guess we will just knock that one up to poetry.

Never said it was "unfair" that my dd's team didn't make it.  I stated that I didn't like the fact that they didn't reseed (again the format), and that we played better than some teams that made it, yes.  But that doesn't matter...its the rules that matter, and am I disappointed?  you betcha.  But I am not claiming some conspiracy or anything...we just needed to score more goals...nothing more...and we didn't.  Something we need to work on...case closed.

I have been talking about bootball vs. possession since before our dd's were even born.  I have never changed my position, nor will I ever.  And yes - at U-11 bootball has the advantage in D2/3 qualifying.  And to captain obvious there bringing up RASE/Spirit/LFS...if you really thought I was referring to them as bootball you are either a moron or just trying to sound self-important.  

Actually, you were the one who made the statement, and I quote: "Coaches that preach possession at U-10/11 struggle". For anyone who understands the English Language, you didn't have a qualifier (e.g. most coaches, some coaches, many coaches outside the top 10) so your statement referred to all coaches that preach possession at U-10/11 struggling. As such, your statement included all obvious top teams. You might want to look in the mirror and reassess who the "moron" or "self-important" one is. Have fun in Plano! Oh how great it is to see Karma work her magic!
Peak_Performance_Dad
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulie Walnuts 04/08/14, 03:46 pm

Peak_Performance_Dad wrote:
I never said it was "unfair".  I said I didn't like the new format when they announced the format change...before anyone was even seeded.  Still don't like it.  I saw way too much potential for teams getting the shaft.  Didn't think my dd's team would end up on the short end of the stick...I guess we will just knock that one up to poetry.

Never said it was "unfair" that my dd's team didn't make it.  I stated that I didn't like the fact that they didn't reseed (again the format), and that we played better than some teams that made it, yes.  But that doesn't matter...its the rules that matter, and am I disappointed?  you betcha.  But I am not claiming some conspiracy or anything...we just needed to score more goals...nothing more...and we didn't.  Something we need to work on...case closed.

I have been talking about bootball vs. possession since before our dd's were even born.  I have never changed my position, nor will I ever.  And yes - at U-11 bootball has the advantage in D2/3 qualifying.  And to captain obvious there bringing up RASE/Spirit/LFS...if you really thought I was referring to them as bootball you are either a moron or just trying to sound self-important.  

Actually, you were the one who made the statement, and I quote: "Coaches that preach possession at U-10/11 struggle".  For anyone who understands the English Language, you didn't have a qualifier (e.g. most coaches, some coaches, many coaches outside the top 10) so your statement referred to all coaches that preach possession at U-10/11 struggling.  As such, your statement included all obvious top teams.  You might want to look in the mirror and reassess who the "moron" or "self-important" one is.  Have fun in Plano!  Oh how great it is to see Karma work her magic!

Hey Peak get off the juice. Any guy that says "just saying" is a grade a a$$clown. So what if his DD's team is in Plano or not? Yes 10's is obviously upset that his kid's team did not make it, but such is life. Do you sit around the house with the wife/life partner just glowing because your 10 year old made LH? Mine did as well...whoopee!!! Who cares really. We have all been sucked into this money pit with the carrot that they may one day play top level soccer. Chance are that the majority will not. The stats that says over 75% of kids playing now will not be playing by 14 is what will bite most people in the butt when their kid has decided enough is enough. There was an article in the Dallas Morning News this Sunday stating the only people that are benefiting from "select sports" are the people collecting the checks.
Paulie Walnuts
Paulie Walnuts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 04/08/14, 03:53 pm

Actually, you were the one who made the statement, and I quote: "Coaches that preach possession at U-10/11 struggle".  For anyone who understands the English Language, you didn't have a qualifier (e.g. most coaches, some coaches, many coaches outside the top 10) so your statement referred to all coaches that preach possession at U-10/11 struggling.  As such, your statement included all obvious top teams.  You might want to look in the mirror and reassess who the "moron" or "self-important" one is.  Have fun in Plano!  Oh how great it is to see Karma work her magic!

Be careful....or his dd is going to take your dds ECNL spot.  But no he doesn't live vicariously through his 10 year old dd.  It's the rest of us that do.  Wow and to think I just want my daughter to enjoy and learn a game that is good exercise and give her best.  Sad  Sad  I'm not aiming high enough.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad 04/08/14, 04:01 pm

Paulie Walnuts wrote:

Hey Peak get off the juice.  Any guy that says "just saying" is a grade a a$$clown.  So what if his DD's team is in Plano or not?  Yes 10's is obviously upset that his kid's team did not make it, but such is life.  Do you sit around the house with the wife/life partner just glowing because your 10 year old made LH?  Mine did as well...whoopee!!!  Who cares really.  We have all been sucked into this money pit with the carrot that they may one day play top level soccer.  Chance are that the majority will not.  The stats that says over 75% of kids playing now will not be playing by 14 is what will bite most people in the butt when their kid has decided enough is enough.  There was an article in the Dallas Morning News this Sunday stating the only people that are benefiting from "select sports" are the people collecting the checks.

Rolling Eyes 

I guess now I am a grade a a$$clown. Since you called me one, care to elaborate what in the world an a$$clown is? The most interesting thing about this forum is that it is probably a good representation (cross section) of society as a whole. I guess we all can make judgements as to who we think is a high school dropout, college educated, or heaven forbid - have a graduate degree  cheers 
Peak_Performance_Dad
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccapeeps 04/08/14, 04:02 pm

"learn a game"...you're shooting high too! I'm just trying to keep her weight under 150!
Soccapeeps
Soccapeeps
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad 04/08/14, 04:02 pm

soccerjack wrote:

Be careful....or his dd is going to take your dds ECNL spot.  But no he doesn't live vicariously through his 10 year old dd.  It's the rest of us that do.  Wow and to think I just want my daughter to enjoy and learn a game that is good exercise and give her best.  Sad  Sad  I'm not aiming high enough.

I am sure his DD will take my DDs spot at some time in the future  affraid 
Peak_Performance_Dad
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 04/08/14, 04:19 pm

Paulie Walnuts wrote:

Hey Peak get off the juice.  Any guy that says "just saying" is a grade a a$$clown.  So what if his DD's team is in Plano or not?  Yes 10's is obviously upset that his kid's team did not make it, but such is life.  Do you sit around the house with the wife/life partner just glowing because your 10 year old made LH?  Mine did as well...whoopee!!!  Who cares really.  We have all been sucked into this money pit with the carrot that they may one day play top level soccer.  Chance are that the majority will not.  The stats that says over 75% of kids playing now will not be playing by 14 is what will bite most people in the butt when their kid has decided enough is enough.  There was an article in the Dallas Morning News this Sunday stating the only people that are benefiting from "select sports" are the people collecting the checks.

Rolling Eyes 

I guess now I am a grade a a$$clown.  Since you called me one, care to elaborate what in the world an a$$clown is?  The most interesting thing about this forum is that it is probably a good representation (cross section) of society as a whole.  I guess we all can make judgements as to who we think is a high school dropout, college educated, or heaven forbid - have a graduate degree  cheers 

I think you were called that and also "Captain Obvious" ohh and "Moron". I think you're gonna have to go nuclear in your response like "I know you are but what am I?" Try and drop in A$$face too.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/08/14, 04:49 pm

Paulie Walnuts wrote: The stats that says over 75% of kids playing now will not be playing by 14 is what will bite most people in the butt when their kid has decided enough is enough.

The data suggests that stat certainly doesn't apply to NTX Girls Select Soccer.  Here's a chart showing the total # of select teams playing in NTX in each age group from U11-U17 + U19 for 2013-2014.

The real dropoff doesn't start until age 15 (U16 - Sophomore Year of HS), and even by the time you get to U17-U19, the dropoff in # of teams is only ~50% from the highpoints of U11-U13, and given that the average U17 roster size is probably ~20% larger than the average U11-U12 roster size, the attrition in # of players is probably closer to 40%.

Maybe when you add in rec?

LH D3 - Page 2 2013-210

Back to top Go down

Post by SocDad 04/08/14, 05:25 pm

Great graph...BWG...

Questions:
1.  It appears that the biggest drop off is in the PPL.  When compared to APL...PPL almost ceases to exist.  Is there a reason for this?
2.  You got an reasons as to why the increase in Teams from U11 to U13?  I would assume the total # of teams would gradually shrink over time?
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 04/08/14, 07:03 pm

Actually, I said if you think I was referring to RASE/Spirit/LFS as bootball, you are a moron...

to which you replied:

You were referring to RASE/Spirit/LFS as bootball...

so.....admitting it is the first step...
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 04/08/14, 07:05 pm

SocDad wrote:Great graph...BWG...

Questions:
1.  It appears that the biggest drop off is in the PPL.  When compared to APL...PPL almost ceases to exist.  Is there a reason for this?
2.  You got an reasons as to why the increase in Teams from U11 to U13?  I would assume the total # of teams would gradually shrink over time?

Answer to #1 is that as players quit the sport/burnout in LH...they are backfilled with PPL players moving up. Teams remain the same...rosters change.
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerjunk 04/08/14, 08:37 pm

10sDad wrote:

Questions:

Answer to #1 is that as players quit the sport/burnout in LH...they are backfilled with PPL players moving up.  Teams remain the same...rosters change.

Or another way of looking at it is that teams drop out of PPL between 12 and 14 years old because they give up after another try or 2 in trying making LHGCL. After a while, it gets lonely at the bottom for the parents, so the girls just end up going back to rec soccer.

Soccerjunk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by intrinsic 04/08/14, 08:53 pm

Teams are not "giving up because they dom't make classic league".

intrinsic
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

http://www.BlazeSoccer.org

Back to top Go down

Post by intrinsic 04/08/14, 09:01 pm

Excellent graph but he is not saying that the same cohort of kids will increase in teams from U11 to U13- maybe that does occur, but you cannot determine it from this data. You would have to look at the same group (ex. 98's) over the years to see how the number of teams changes.

intrinsic
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerjunk 04/08/14, 09:03 pm

intrinsic wrote:Teams are not "giving up because they dom't make classic league".  

No sh**. it was a sarcastic reply to 10sdad dumb statement a post earlier. Y'all must be on the same team

Soccerjunk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by intrinsic 04/08/14, 09:12 pm

Soccerjunk wrote:
intrinsic wrote:Teams are not "giving up because they dom't make classic league".  

No sh**. it was a sarcastic reply to 10sdad dumb statement a post earlier. Y'all must be on the same team
Don't know him but glad to know that you agree. Thanks for clarifying for me- sorry I missed the sarcasm.

intrinsic
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sDad 04/08/14, 09:21 pm

Were you referring to the "dumb statement" that players that quit LH teams are replaced with PPL players? (Thus reducing the player pool size in PPL, resulting in a reduction of teams in PPL while LH remains static at 30 - as shown on the chart)...you lost me with your attempt at sarcasm....hmmmm...maybe I am dumb after all. Nah...I am brilliant. And so am I.
10sDad
10sDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum