North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions

Post by soccerjack 21/09/14, 11:39 am

Paulie Walnuts wrote:Someone is drinking heavily tonight.  Chill out D.T.S. your dds team got a tie.  I always enjoy when a parent gets on here yapping about how their dds team should have won.  Guess what...they didn't win.  Kudos to the dds that actually played the game and tied Elite.  As far as this clown D.T.S. get off the computer and put down your wine cooler and go to bed.

Lol...wine cooler induced soccer frenzy. Way to put a target on your kids back. I think those top 5 or 6 teams are pretty equal just depends on the day of the week. They should all be proud of their performance.

soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions

Post by Guest 21/09/14, 01:35 pm

I wasn't invited...it wasn't a parent that I know of.
Outside of all other things, I was proud of our girls. They just played their game, nothing new. I wish we had the game on film. I don't care about our omission from the top 5 discussion during casual posts but the mentioned top 5 know what we being to the pitch when it's time to get it going. I'm just glad the gap talk and pack separation talk is dead...makes for great games from the big dawgs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by haymaker 21/09/14, 02:00 pm

Sting Cuevas 1 kicks 0

haymaker
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bow-Chicka-Wow Wow 22/09/14, 06:58 am

I thought you were no longer with DTS Kixs? "I was proud of our girls" doesn't sound very removed. Don't matter, just trying to keep my popular posters aligned with their proper team.

Bow-Chicka-Wow Wow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/09/14, 08:03 am

Ha!!! It's hard to "read" when I'm bull crappin'...guess you'd have to know and hear my brand of humor or sarcasm.... Ima Ride or Die member...keep me aligned with the right team and please...

Note: I said in that same post that we were in PPL in greener pastures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/09/14, 08:11 am

What about you BCWW, care to give us a clue as to your affiliation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/09/14, 08:41 am

What's funny is when you see a fellow poster in public and they haven't a clue...well at least you think they haven't a clue of who you are...
Be careful of what you accidentally reveal on here and then be careful of what and how u say things...there are some lunatics in this world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/09/14, 09:36 am

Used2bKix wrote:What's funny is when you see a fellow poster in public and they haven't a clue...well at least you think they haven't a clue of who you are...
Be careful of what you accidentally reveal on here and then be careful of what and how u say things...there are some lunatics in this world.

That's the crazy thing about social media outlets - just when you think you're anonymous, someone knows someone that knows who you are and they're not afraid to share that and it could be the wrong person... Anonymity in the soccer world isn't as anonymous as one might think... I've had parents point out folks on here from time to time at games - usually calling them out by their txsoccer.net handle instead of their actual name. Basically what I'm saying is, I couldn't agree more, some folks forget this forum is informative and entertaining at times, but like all forums, there are trolls that are here for other reasons. i.e. one of the reasons, player names, numbers, positions, etc are not allowed on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/09/14, 09:48 am

I'm sure that for the most part the intentions of people on here are not nefarious. I know I get a kick out of trying to figure out who is who and who is with who. As a matter of fact I have struck up quite a few good friendships with posters on here that I have met at the games. However, you are always going to have those who like to remain anonymous or give nebulous responses to keep people guessing.

Back to top Go down

Post by sota34 22/09/14, 09:56 am

Cleansheets wrote:I'm sure that for the most part the intentions of people on here are not nefarious. I know I get a kick out of trying to figure out who is who and who is with who. As a matter of fact I have struck up quite a few good friendships with posters on here that I have met at the games. However, you are always going to have those who like to remain anonymous or give nebulous responses to keep people guessing.

nebulous and nefarious

you must have word of the day TP.

Very Happy

sota34
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 22/09/14, 09:57 am

This keeps them unaccountable for what they post on here. I have a lot of respect for those who don't hide behind their username.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/09/14, 10:11 am

It's all good...just meet me at a neutral part of the facility and we can talk all kinda of crap about the game or future and past games. I'm just different when I'm on my sideline. I don't want to hear opposing parents getting mad and a yelling at my daughter for her dirty tactics I taught her....

Again...I'm joking with that last comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/09/14, 10:27 am

Consider yourself priviledged if Kix lets you into his circle of trust. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/09/14, 10:29 am

sota34 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:I'm sure that for the most part the intentions of people on here are not nefarious. I know I get a kick out of trying to figure out who is who and who is with who. As a matter of fact I have struck up quite a few good friendships with posters on here that I have met at the games. However, you are always going to have those who like to remain anonymous or give nebulous responses to keep people guessing.

nebulous and nefarious

you must have word of the day TP.

Very Happy
study

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 22/09/14, 02:40 pm

sccrprntsrcrazy wrote:Yall leave LP elite alone, back in academy they believed they were on the same level as SRSA 03' and Dallas Texans 99' and they have had a rough go at Select level. I think reality is setting in.

Teams like those above are far few and between.

Just curious, did that SRSA '03 coach have two teams or just one?

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sccrprntsrcrazy 22/09/14, 08:47 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
sccrprntsrcrazy wrote:Yall leave LP elite alone, back in academy they believed they were on the same level as SRSA 03' and Dallas Texans 99' and they have had a rough go at Select level. I think reality is setting in.

Teams like those above are far few and between.

Just curious, did that SRSA '03 coach have two teams or just one?

I have no idea, but does it really matter how many teams a coach has? When you have a team full of Athletes doesn't matter if the coach has 1 team or 10 outcome will be the same.

sccrprntsrcrazy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCsoccer1 23/09/14, 11:23 am

I am really curious what other teams are making SOME progress to get up in standings. Recently it looks like the schedule has been top 5ives at each other. I'd like to hear from those teams....
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisfun 23/09/14, 11:41 am

FCsoccer1 wrote:I am really curious what other teams are making SOME progress to get up in standings.  Recently it looks like the schedule has been top 5ives at each other.  I'd like to hear from those teams....

Wow!  Way to exclude LP Elite! Evil or Very Mad

soccerisfun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCsoccer1 23/09/14, 01:07 pm

My intent was I wanted to exclude many teams Laughing JK
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisfun 23/09/14, 01:25 pm

Well, hopefully many teams can make some progress to get up in the standings.

Maybe some lesser competition will help.

soccerisfun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 23/09/14, 09:59 pm

FCsoccer1 wrote:I am really curious what other teams are making SOME progress to get up in standings.  Recently it looks like the schedule has been top 5ives at each other.  I'd like to hear from those teams....

Maybe I'm dense but I don't follow the question. What do you want to hear? It's a 19 game season. Most teams have played 4 games. We all started with the same record and standings. At the end of the day, it's likely that well see the same 10 teams that we've been seeing for the past year at spots 1-10. The "top 5" hasn't been determined yet. If you're trying to stir the RASE pot, why? Let's see if any other team scores 3 on DT South and beats DT Scott 2-0. I bet there won't be any, but there might be 1. It's a long season and a lot of things can and will happen. The 3 teams that haven't lost or tied at the moment have had the "easier" schedules thus far. Heck, LP Owen don't even play a so called "top 5" the entire fall, but if they do still end up 9 or 10-0 then that'll still be impressive. The more critical games will come in the spring when all the cards are on the table.

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/09/14, 08:09 am

adufresne wrote:

Maybe I'm dense but I don't follow the question. What do you want to hear? It's a 19 game season. Most teams have played 4 games. We all started with the same record and standings. At the end of the day, it's likely that well see the same 10 teams that we've been seeing for the past year at spots 1-10. The "top 5" hasn't been determined yet. If you're trying to stir the RASE pot, why? Let's see if any other team scores 3 on DT South and beats DT Scott 2-0. I bet there won't be any, but there might be 1. It's a long season and a lot of things can and will happen. The 3 teams that haven't lost or tied at the moment have had the "easier" schedules thus far. Heck, LP Owen don't even play a so called "top 5" the entire fall, but if they do still end up 9 or 10-0 then that'll still be impressive. The more critical games will come in the spring when all the cards are on the table.

I second that...and vice versa, what other team could or would put up 3pts on Elite?!
But I think I'm dense also because no matter how many times I read the post, the way it's structured made me feel like my comprehension was in jeopardy.

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 24/09/14, 08:45 am

Used2bKix wrote:
adufresne wrote:

I second that...and vice versa, what other team could or would put up 3pts on Elite?!
But I think I'm dense also because no matter how many times I read the post, the way it's structured made me feel like my comprehension was in jeopardy.

Agree that its way to early read anything into the season so far, especially with the teams outside the supposedly top five. Who remains in D1 after the year is anyone's guess. That being said, if Owen can pull of wins the next two weeks and LP Premiere ties 'Feet, I'm taking a screenshot of the standings before it changes which it most definitely will. Very Happy

Of the teams with 12 points so far, the LP's have had the easier schedule (Premiere has won their games more handily). Agree that Owen has the easiest schedule 1st half of the season. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing for them. While it allows them to get a few more wins early and allows them more time to prepare for the heavy hitters, the spring season will be h*** for the girls with little reprieve. I just hope they get to 25/26 points by then. Any guesses to how many points will be needed to stay in D1?

Agree with the above post. That makes at least 3 who've had problems comprehending it. Usually Kix and his urban slang is what I have problems with.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/09/14, 09:14 am

Lmao....I go 0 to 100 homie real quick...whole squad on that real ish!!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisfun 24/09/14, 09:26 am

Less ridiculous to claim the "top 5" today, than it was to claim the someone was #1 based upon the first week's results.

and yes - the system does not take strength-of-schedule into account

soccerisfun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 24/09/14, 10:15 am

The way the defense is looking right now I would say just about any team with a decent forward could put up 3 on elite. And you can say whatever you want about this schedule or played that team, the only thing that matters right now is Elite is #6. Not #1, not defacto, not coulda woulda should but outside the top 5. The good news is ball is still in their court. Win out the season and Elite will finish number 1 (no way DTS will outscore them for the season). Fail to do so an it will be a Failure of epic proportions by all involved. Could be one of those stories 08 parents tell their children to get them to keep working hard. "Remember that one team that used to be really great in Academy and then completely flopped in select"

BTW I am a little surprised (actually I'm not) by the complete pass by the former number 1 seed. Elite (second seed, defacto, etc) maybe #5 (still no loss) but Spirit is stuck all the way down in 8 aka the relegation zone.

BTW I am going to call it now. Elite will win the league this year. When they do I expect to see you all back here.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next