North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions

Post by go99 24/09/14, 10:15 am

The way the defense is looking right now I would say just about any team with a decent forward could put up 3 on elite. And you can say whatever you want about this schedule or played that team, the only thing that matters right now is Elite is #6. Not #1, not defacto, not coulda woulda should but outside the top 5. The good news is ball is still in their court. Win out the season and Elite will finish number 1 (no way DTS will outscore them for the season). Fail to do so an it will be a Failure of epic proportions by all involved. Could be one of those stories 08 parents tell their children to get them to keep working hard. "Remember that one team that used to be really great in Academy and then completely flopped in select"

BTW I am a little surprised (actually I'm not) by the complete pass by the former number 1 seed. Elite (second seed, defacto, etc) maybe #5 (still no loss) but Spirit is stuck all the way down in 8 aka the relegation zone.

BTW I am going to call it now. Elite will win the league this year. When they do I expect to see you all back here.

go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 4 Predictions

Post by Guest 24/09/14, 10:44 am

go99 wrote:The way the defense is looking right now I would say just about any team with a decent forward could put up 3 on elite.  And you can say whatever you want about this schedule or played that team, the only thing that matters right now is Elite is #6.  Not #1, not defacto, not coulda woulda should but outside the top 5.  The good news is ball is still in their court.  Win out the season and Elite will finish number 1 (no way DTS will outscore them for the season).  Fail to do so an it will be a Failure of epic proportions by all involved.  Could be one of those stories 08 parents tell their children to get them to keep working hard. "Remember that one team that used to be really great in Academy and then completely flopped in select"

BTW I am a little surprised (actually I'm not) by the complete pass by the former number 1 seed.  Elite (second seed, defacto, etc) maybe #5 (still no loss) but Spirit is stuck all the way down in 8 aka the relegation zone.

BTW I am going to call it now.  Elite will win the league this year.  When they do I expect to see you all back here.

Just wondering why DTS? just a random example? Or are games against d'feeters, LP premier, and Spirit Clark considered "in the bag" for you all? I'm seriously just asking...
And are you implying that you will take a hiatus from postage until Elite finishes with the LHGCL title? Just a few questions for clarification...

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 24/09/14, 10:51 am

go99 wrote:The way the defense is looking right now I would say just about any team with a decent forward could put up 3 on elite.  And you can say whatever you want about this schedule or played that team, the only thing that matters right now is Elite is #6.  Not #1, not defacto, not coulda woulda should but outside the top 5.  The good news is ball is still in their court.  Win out the season and Elite will finish number 1 (no way DTS will outscore them for the season).  Fail to do so an it will be a Failure of epic proportions by all involved.  Could be one of those stories 08 parents tell their children to get them to keep working hard. "Remember that one team that used to be really great in Academy and then completely flopped in select"

BTW I am a little surprised (actually I'm not) by the complete pass by the former number 1 seed.  Elite (second seed, defacto, etc) maybe #5 (still no loss) but Spirit is stuck all the way down in 8 aka the relegation zone.

BTW I am going to call it now.  Elite will win the league this year.  When they do I expect to see you all back here.

Just curious....out of the few goals yall have given up lately, how many were off of free kicks?

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 24/09/14, 11:18 am

Free kicks aren't free. Don't put yourself in positions to give up free kicks or have your fate in the hands of refs. And to kix why DTS? Because of this thing called math. Elite could win out and DTS could win out and then it would come to goal differential. If Elite takes a loss (or another tie) then it is no longer in there own hands. I would on one hand like to believe that this year would have several team with losses all fighting down to the wire to decide number one because the 04's are just that packed at the top. But I really doubt that will be the case. Take a loss and you can fight for 2 thru 5. And also u2bk thats exactly what I am saying those games are in the bag aka done and dusted because they have to be to win the league. Also know I won't take a hiatus until the end of the season but shouldn't have much to say as long as we keep winning but I will be on to own up to a loss (or tie) if we take one.

So hope that clears it up and just so we are clear the end of the season will look like this

1. LP elite
2. LP premier
3. -5. Scott, stinky feet, DTS in no particular order (preferably scott on top)
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerisfun 24/09/14, 11:24 am

I believe the first tiebreaker is goals against.

soccerisfun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 24/09/14, 11:25 am

that doesn't sound right. it's not goal differential (not goals scored)? Anyway the point is mute because I don't believe DTS will go undefeated
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 24/09/14, 11:28 am

It is GA, so if DTS and Elite's only blemish is their mutual tie, then the team with the lest GA would be league champs. That's the reason why Odyssey and Chacon are ahead of Elite and DTS right now.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/09/14, 12:29 pm

Go, your really picking Premier in 2nd? Have they ever won a tourney that included the other top teams? Even the old LP Barnes took the PLD last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/09/14, 12:48 pm

Go...i dont think you all wanna look past Feeters...neither can we of course because funny thing is....he (JK..no joke) sat and watched the game with me until he had to leave for his game...i guess scouting and what not. But good luck on your prediction, its not far fetched but alot can happen between now and what is it? March or april...or is it may? Premier(lp) may ride the wave right past yall and in the end after the disappointment settles you can smile and say " well, at least one of LW's team was good enough..."

P.S. Go i started to stop and talk soccer with ya at cityfutsal sunday but the fam we ready to go....no pun intended

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 24/09/14, 03:27 pm

you wouldn't have been able to catch me for long.  Just there to pick up my older son who was doing ref.

Definitley not looking past stinky feet and the master tactician JK but inorder for elite to win the league they have to go past jk too.

oh and futballuh Premier can't hear your skepticism from the top of the leader board Surprised
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 24/09/14, 03:32 pm

oh and it does look likes it goals against. Come on DTS we need you to go ahead and screw up. A tie or loss will do. That or we need to get back on defensive track or else we could be screwed
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/09/14, 04:22 pm

you can bank on dts screwing up and we will bank on yall imploding.....

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 24/09/14, 04:34 pm

Thats a reasonable bet but the core of our team is good so I think we will be okay in the end whatever happens. Besides I keep hearing my DD has to play at a ECNL club Razz
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/09/14, 04:50 pm

She does and she has to play soccer for the rest of her life too...

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 24/09/14, 04:55 pm

Thats what I told her
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bow-Chicka-Wow Wow 24/09/14, 05:55 pm

I have missed Kixs! Always did like you. Adufresne is a winner too!! Love the quick responses you guys bring.

Bow-Chicka-Wow Wow
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 24/09/14, 06:00 pm

Used2bKix wrote:Go...i dont think you all wanna look past Feeters...neither can we of course because funny thing is....he (JK..no joke) sat and watched the game with me until he had to leave for his game...i guess scouting and what not. But good luck on your prediction, its not far fetched but alot can happen between now and what is it? March or april...or is it may? Premier(lp) may ride the wave right past yall and in the end after the disappointment settles you can smile and say " well, at least one of LW's team was good enough..."

P.S. Go i started to stop and talk soccer with ya at cityfutsal sunday but the fam we ready to go....no pun intended

Go ahead. Look past us. We need all the help we can get. The good news for the South folks is that it's nice and cool in the Spring. Very Happy

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/09/14, 07:06 pm

adufresne wrote:
Used2bKix wrote:Go...i dont think you all wanna look past Feeters...neither can we of course because funny thing is....he (JK..no joke) sat and watched the game with me until he had to leave for his game...i guess scouting and what not. But good luck on your prediction, its not far fetched but alot can happen between now and what is it? March or april...or is it may? Premier(lp) may ride the wave right past yall and in the end after the disappointment settles you can smile and say " well, at least one of LW's team was good enough..."

Go ahead. Look past us. We need all the help we can get. The good news for the South folks is that it's nice and cool in the Spring. Very Happy

That'll work!!! Long as it doesn't rain too much and all the game cancellations don't happen then I like our chances as much as any other top 5 team...wonder what fbr top 5 team drops below the bridge in the end....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/09/14, 07:27 pm

adufresne wrote:

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one adufresne. You guys are the ones on a roll right now. I know we're not looking past you. Yeah...and about that "all the help we can get" thing...not so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 24/09/14, 08:09 pm

Used2bKix wrote:
adufresne wrote:

That'll work!!! Long as it doesn't rain too much and all the game cancellations don't happen then I like our chances as much as any other top 5 team...wonder what fbr top 5 team drops below the bridge in the end....

I don't really like to do a lot of predicting when it comes to little kids soccer. I'm really more of a Monday morning quarterback kinda guy. I don't remember exactly who the final "top 5" were in the FBR, but I don't see the so called "heavy hitters" doing a lot of losing. I think the usual suspects will hold their spots in D1 and the more interesting action will happen in the last 3 or 4 spots. That's just my opinion and I'll be the 1st to admit that I'm probably wrong. I guess we'll just see.

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum