North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
ECNL Super CupYesterday at 08:06 pmSoccerupnorth
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-6Yesterday at 03:46 pmExitmiester
09G Keeper in need of new teamYesterday at 01:17 pmBodhiDalton
TOURNAMENT: U90C HILL COUNTRY CLASSIC - AUSTIN - Jan. 24-26Yesterday at 09:43 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Feb 4-7, 2021Yesterday at 09:43 amU90C
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s Yesterday at 09:40 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades 2011G team forming 2020/2021Yesterday at 09:35 amRenegades Soccer Club
Congratulations: Cristiano Ronaldo Win The 18th Golden Foot Yesterday at 01:15 amALEXXXXXXX
Sting 08B - Flower Mound/Highland Village01/12/20, 10:40 pmTitans Bailey
Sting 12b - flower mound/highland village01/12/20, 10:34 pmTitans Bailey
Sting Royal01/12/20, 10:07 pmLongBall
GAMBIT TOURNAMENT: Gambit Winter Cup Dec 11-1301/12/20, 04:48 pmPITSoccer
RPL SPRING 2021 (ACADEMY + 2009 11v11 Divisions) Reg. OPEN01/12/20, 03:01 pmU90C
Renegades 12G North - Blanton 01/12/20, 11:07 amtareyncarol
Renegades 11G North - Blanton01/12/20, 10:57 amtareyncarol
Edinson Cavani Will Be Suspend Three Games For His Improper 01/12/20, 12:58 amALEXXXXXXX
08G Keeper needing new team 30/11/20, 09:48 pmSoccerway
Top ‘07 NTX Boys Teams30/11/20, 12:22 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
ECNL-ECRL 0830/11/20, 10:46 amsmugrr
Club America 2011B palomeque OPEN Tryouts30/11/20, 09:27 amnirav_p_assar
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-1329/11/20, 10:41 amU90C
DKSC 06G Aranha (Plano, TX 75074)28/11/20, 11:09 amDKSCJA
Tournament Guest Play: Nov & Dec26/11/20, 07:35 pmWhoopsie
High School Soccer Girls 2020-2126/11/20, 05:19 pmanothercrazysoccerdad
ECNL 04 Girls - Phoenix Fall Showcase24/11/20, 10:54 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14544 registered users
The newest registered user is jpbiv4

Our users have posted a total of 200607 messages in 29529 subjects

Elephant in the room?

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 12:38 pm

And unless you have another kid or start frolicking around the 05's and younger games...this ride will really be over when only the top 10 teams are playing each other twice...that'll cut the parent population in half.
I think...

I wonder if we did an actual "poster affiliation" check in...how many would actually have an dog in all of these fights and how many just instigate?

So after this post...when you comment, your post must be preceded with the following introduction:
"This is Used2bkix aka KixR4Adults2 aka Just4Kix representing DT Rosales and I would like to express..."
And continue with the body of your post. If not, myself as a moderator will not honor your post and your entry will be deleted.
 It'll be like NBC football player intro..."Yoos Tubi Kiks...Tha U..."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 01:19 pm

go69 wrote:
Used2bKix wrote:And as far as your expectations are concerned...bet ya didn't expect to have a loss, or a tie this early into select did you? Or that amount in the GA column? So basically your expectations don't mean ish!! Just gibberish as you take that long journey off of your high horse...

Not speaking to the elite parents or team in general...
Just Ole'99.

Just so you know.  The loss and tie happened when my dd was out sick.

cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by go99 on 08/10/14, 02:38 pm

Used2bKix wrote:
go69 wrote:
Used2bKix wrote:And as far as your expectations are concerned...bet ya didn't expect to have a loss, or a tie this early into select did you? Or that amount in the GA column? So basically your expectations don't mean ish!! Just gibberish as you take that long journey off of your high horse...

Not speaking to the elite parents or team in general...
Just Ole'99.

Just so you know.  The loss and tie happened when my dd was out sick.
Lmao...
The "Bizzaro" Go99 sounds identical.

I didn't expect to have take a loss or a tie and never would have guessed this many GA for the entire season let alone the first few weeks. So I was clearly wrong there but so far spot on about DTS. And just so you know I don't wish you guys any ill will. I hope you guys prove me completely wrong and finish in the top 2. And I would hop off my high horse but I have a sore knee and my ass is too fat to be jumping from that high. And Go69 is kinda funny and I appreciate the fan following. There was a poster a year or so back that was able to generate a copycat following too so I have joined some elite company. I would like to thank Go69, kix and others for all of their support. So keep posting guys and keep me in your thoughts. I do this for the Go99 fans. Love you guys
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6833
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 02:43 pm

There are alot of things you can say about go. One thing you can say for sure, he IS a good sport.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 02:45 pm

Dj
go99 wrote:
Used2bKix wrote:
go69 wrote:
Used2bKix wrote:And as far as your expectations are concerned...bet ya didn't expect to have a loss, or a tie this early into select did you? Or that amount in the GA column? So basically your expectations don't mean ish!! Just gibberish as you take that long journey off of your high horse...

Not speaking to the elite parents or team in general...
Just Ole'99.

Just so you know.  The loss and tie happened when my dd was out sick.
Lmao...
The "Bizzaro" Go99 sounds identical.

I didn't expect to have take a loss or a tie and never would have guessed this many GA for the entire season let alone the first few weeks.  So I was clearly wrong there but so far spot on about DTS.  And just so you know I don't wish you guys any ill will.  I hope you guys prove me completely wrong and finish in the top 2.  And I would hop off my high horse but I have a sore knee and my ass is too fat to be jumping from that high.  And Go69 is kinda funny and I appreciate the fan following.  There was a poster a year or so back that was able to generate a copycat following too so I have joined some elite company.  I would like to thank Go69, kix and others for all of their support. So keep posting guys and keep me in your thoughts.  I do this for the Go99 fans.  Love you guys
Don't be so vain, you're just an easy target...strictly for entertainment purposes only. 
Something like a gimmick you are...a mascot.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 02:59 pm

Cleansheets wrote: There are alot of things you can say about go. One thing you can say for sure, he IS a good sport.
You wouldn't be saying that because he has a thing for Scott would you Sheets?  lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by go69 on 08/10/14, 03:01 pm

Used2bKix wrote:
Cleansheets wrote: There are alot of things you can say about go. One thing you can say for sure, he IS a good sport.
You wouldn't be saying that because he has a thing for Scott would you Sheets?  lol!


Actually, I think Scott sucks too, I just like Sheets better than you Kix.
go69
go69
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 2285
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by go99 on 08/10/14, 03:02 pm

Nah even when I am not on the topic you guys have to bring up my name to get me on because you love me and you need me on the thread. Couldn't even go on a thread without name dropping me. Another poster has to bother to register and create an entire profile to honor me. You guys are bigger fans of mine than I am of old speedy. I miss him on the boards. Whatever happen to that guy? There were also a couple of old masters who could really get a thread count going or entirely shut one down.

Reminds me of something my dad told me. Not everyone used to show up to see Ali WIN. A good portion of them showed up to see him get his mouth shut. But either way they show up.

I am Ali and I can count on you guys to show up and push a post count. I can track the topics thru analytics and watch to see them trend on the internet.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6833
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by MustangGT on 08/10/14, 03:08 pm

go99 wrote:Nah even when I am not on the topic you guys have to bring up my name to get me on because you love me and you need me on the thread.  Couldn't even go on a thread without name dropping me.  Another poster has to bother to register and create an entire profile to honor me. You guys are bigger fans of mine than I am of old speedy.  I miss him on the boards.  Whatever happen to that guy?  There were also a couple of old masters who could really get a thread count going or entirely shut one down.

Reminds me of something my dad told me.  Not everyone used to show up to see Ali WIN.  A good portion of them showed up to see him get his mouth shut.  But either way they show up.

I am Ali and I can count on you guys to show up and push a post count. I can track the topics thru analytics and watch to see them trend on the internet.

Um... with over 2300 posts, safe to say if there is a thread, you will be in it.

MustangGT
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 145
Points : 3700
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 03:10 pm

If elite comes up in the thread your name will come up in the thread..did you forget you're  the spokesperson you unofficially designated yourself is such. You're more Adrien Broner...no Ali.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by go99 on 08/10/14, 03:40 pm

Used2bKix wrote:If elite comes up in the thread your name will come up in the thread..did you forget you're  the spokesperson you unofficially designated yourself is such. You're more Adrien Broner...no Ali.

Nope! 3 pages in and this topic was going nowhere fast. I wasn't on it, saw it but thought I would let it ride and see how it did. Boom in drops the Go99 completely out of nowhere by a couple of posters no less to bring in the champ. Nobody bother to bring up the name Adrien Broner. Nobody goes out of their way to imitate Broner.

Actually tried it out awhile back when we were playing boys. Didn't post and just watched the 04's. It was a ghost town. If RASE wasn't brought into the topic or you couldn't work my name into it you guys had nothing to talk about. DTS racks up a tie against sting and nobody even noticed. Hell premier takes down stinkyfeet and it doesn't even create a blip. The number one seed former fbr #1 is mired down in sixth with a tie and a 3-0 loss to stinkyfeet and it didn't even register. So say what you want. You bring up my name because you want me on. You bring up the team because you have nothing else to talk about.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6833
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by FC_Mucho_Dinero on 08/10/14, 03:45 pm

go99 wrote:
Used2bKix wrote:If elite comes up in the thread your name will come up in the thread..did you forget you're  the spokesperson you unofficially designated yourself is such. You're more Adrien Broner...no Ali.

Nope! 3 pages in and this topic was going nowhere fast.  I wasn't on it, saw it but thought I would let it ride and see how it did.  Boom in drops the Go99 completely out of nowhere by a couple of posters no less to bring in the champ.  Nobody bother to bring up the name Adrien Broner.  Nobody goes out of their way to imitate Broner.

Actually tried it out awhile back when we were playing boys.  Didn't post and just watched the 04's.  It was a ghost town.  If RASE wasn't brought into the topic or you couldn't work my name into it you guys had nothing to talk about.  DTS racks up a tie against sting and nobody even noticed.  Hell premier takes down stinkyfeet and it doesn't even create a blip.  The number one seed former fbr #1 is mired down in sixth with a tie and a 3-0 loss to stinkyfeet and it didn't even register.  So say what you want.  You bring up my name because you want me on.  You bring up the team because you have nothing else to talk about.  


cheers My 2nd post for the 99.

FC_Mucho_Dinero
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 2
Points : 2350
Join date : 2014-06-30
Location : Dallas, TX

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by go99 on 08/10/14, 03:46 pm

oh and I didn't designate myself the spokesman. Everyone else learned just don't post from the team because no matter what you say it will be taken the wrong way. We had a new dad come in and learn the hard way. After having something innocent he posted taken completely the wrong way and everyone dog pilling on him he never posted again. Most people don't want to be disliked and what people think of them matters so it isn't worth the hate. So the only reason I can be seen as the spokeperson because there is no one else crazy enough to post
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6833
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by go69 on 08/10/14, 03:57 pm

And furthermore not only do I speak for elite...I Also speak for the whole LP organization. So suck it up boys I AM the 04g board. Don't like it..don't read it. Ohh and kix the only team worse than dts is the one your at now.
go69
go69
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 2285
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by soccernovice04 on 08/10/14, 03:59 pm

go99 wrote:oh and I didn't designate myself the spokesman.  Everyone else learned just don't post from the team because no matter what you say it will be taken the wrong way.  We had a new dad come in and learn the hard way.  After having something innocent he posted taken completely the wrong way and everyone dog pilling on him he never posted again.  Most people don't want to be disliked and what people think of them matters so it isn't worth the hate. So the only reason I can be seen as the spokeperson because there is no one else crazy enough to post
Moment of silence for FreakingGenius.... silent


Last edited by soccernovice04 on 08/10/14, 04:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected post)

soccernovice04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 75
Points : 3506
Join date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by db10 on 08/10/14, 04:03 pm

Everytime I read the term "stinkyfeet" used as a reference for a group of young girls playing soccer, usually by an Elite parent, I understand why there's so much animosity towards them on this board.

__________________________________________________
"Behind every kick of the ball there has to be a thought" - Dennis Bergkamp
db10
db10
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 3296
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by go69 on 08/10/14, 04:10 pm

db10 wrote:Everytime I read the term "stinkyfeet" used as a reference for a group of young girls playing soccer, usually by an Elite parent, I understand why there's so much animosity towards them on this board.

I have a lot of respect for the stinkys. Just not a lot of respect for your stinky posts. Post something interesting like their loss to premier.
go69
go69
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 2285
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by db10 on 08/10/14, 04:15 pm

Did you move to Premier already? wow that was quick!

__________________________________________________
"Behind every kick of the ball there has to be a thought" - Dennis Bergkamp
db10
db10
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 3296
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by go69 on 08/10/14, 04:20 pm

db10 wrote:Did you move to Premier already? wow that was quick!

Haven't decided yet...both asked me to be team mgr. I'm weighing all my options.
go69
go69
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 2285
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 04:20 pm

Go99 ala Col. Nathan Jessup...." You want me on that board you need me on that board!"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by go69 on 08/10/14, 04:23 pm

Cleansheets wrote:Go99 ala Col. Nathan Jessup...." You want me on that board  you need me on that board!"

You just can't handle the truth!
go69
go69
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 2285
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 04:43 pm

go99 wrote:oh and I didn't designate myself the spokesman.  Everyone else learned just don't post from the team because no matter what you say it will be taken the wrong way.  We had a new dad come in and learn the hard way.  After having something innocent he posted taken completely the wrong way and everyone dog pilling on him he never posted again.  Most people don't want to be disliked and what people think of them matters so it isn't worth the hate. So the only reason I can be seen as the spokeperson because there is no one else crazy enough to post
You're a last word type fellow...won't have it in this case because I am also a last word type fellow with one exception...don't mind what it is though.
Are you that oblivious to not recognize the picture you painted and the reason we bring your team up in spite of you. You're just happy or were happy to be apart of something you thought was higher than everything else in its category.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 04:54 pm

Igo99 wrote:
Used2bKix wrote:If elite comes up in the thread your name will come up in the thread..did you forget you're  the spokesperson you unofficially designated yourself is such. You're more Adrien Broner...no Ali.

Nope! 3 pages in and this topic was going nowhere fast.  I wasn't on it, saw it but thought I would let it ride and see how it did.  Boom in drops the Go99 completely out of nowhere by a couple of posters no less to bring in the champ.  Nobody bother to bring up the name Adrien Broner.  Nobody goes out of their way to imitate Broner.

Actually tried it out awhile back when we were playing boys.  Didn't post and just watched the 04's.  It was a ghost town.  If RASE wasn't brought into the topic or you couldn't work my name into it you guys had nothing to talk about.  DTS racks up a tie against sting and nobody even noticed.  Hell premier takes down stinkyfeet and it doesn't even create a blip.  The number one seed former fbr #1 is mired down in sixth with a tie and a 3-0 loss to stinkyfeet and it didn't even register.  So say what you want.  You bring up my name because you want me on.  You bring up the team because you have nothing else to talk about.  
 And of course I want you on...I'm not a bully. No joy in picking on defenseless posters. You're easy to engage. And you are Broner...you thought you were Custer Mayweather until the loss. Only thing parallel to you and Ali is probably your age...but a legend you are not. Elite holds status...great team!! Their unofficial spokesman...nothing more than the broke clock that's right twice a day.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 05:01 pm

Everytime I type F L O Y D it inputs "Custer"

What type of moderator sorcery is this?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 05:02 pm

Custer

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Guest on 08/10/14, 05:03 pm

Damn...that's magic!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Elephant in the room? - Page 9 Empty Re: Elephant in the room?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum