North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

week 6 scores Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

week 6 scores

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

week 6 scores Empty week 6 scores

Post by Black Sheep 05/10/14, 07:31 pm

hyypia 0 Sting Diaz 0
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

week 6 scores Empty Re: week 6 scores

Post by Guest 05/10/14, 07:39 pm

Solar Abbott 1 - Solar Pulp 0! alien

Back to top Go down

Post by TxKpr 05/10/14, 07:40 pm

Good game, Diaz def had more opportunities and the speed just couldn't find the net.
TxKpr
TxKpr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessinger 05/10/14, 07:50 pm

Diaz girls got pretty roughed up by Hyppia girls.  Had not seen intentional fouling that bad since Suarez took a bite out of his competition.

Kessinger
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TxKpr 05/10/14, 07:52 pm

I saw it both ways Kessinger. Both teams were getting frustrated. I saw several shoulder checks from both sides of the field.
TxKpr
TxKpr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 05/10/14, 07:56 pm

[quote="TxKpr"]Good game, Diaz def had more opportunities and the speed just couldn't find the net. [/

I couldnt disagree more. Hyypia had way more scoring chances. Think diaz only had one break away, really nothing else that threatened. Hyypia spent alot of time in stings half. sting also dodged a bullet when hyypias free kick hit the cross bar. it was a physical game tho. i know a few hyypia players were starting to take matters into their own hands after multiple trips from behind went uncalled. It was definitely a good battle. Sting moved the ball well and has some very skillful players. Im not trying to take anything away from them. very good team, pretty close game but i think hyypia let one get away there
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 05/10/14, 07:57 pm

[quote="TxKpr"]Good game, Diaz def had more opportunities and the speed just couldn't find the net. [/

I couldnt disagree more. Hyypia had way more scoring chances. Think diaz only had one break away, really nothing else that threatened. Hyypia spent alot of time in stings half. sting also dodged a bullet when hyypias free kick hit the cross bar. it was a physical game tho. i know a few hyypia players were starting to take matters into their own hands after multiple trips from behind went uncalled. It was definitely a good battle. Sting moved the ball well and has some very skillful players. Im not trying to take anything away from them. very good team, pretty close game but i think hyypia let one get away there
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TxKpr 05/10/14, 08:06 pm

It seemed to me that Diaz was able to move the ball fwd with speed.

Noticed several upset parents on both ends about the shoulder checks. Some were def more obvious than others.
TxKpr
TxKpr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 05/10/14, 08:16 pm

TxKpr wrote:It seemed to me that Diaz was able to move the ball fwd with speed.

Noticed several upset parents on both ends about the shoulder checks. Some were def more obvious than others.

agree with both
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Talk 05/10/14, 08:43 pm

Actually, neither team had many opportunities. The game was pretty evenly matched. I think Sting out played them in the second half, but not by much. First half could go either way. As for Hyypia hitting the cross bar on the free kick, Diaz had a similar free kick opportunity, and barley missed wide. So both, neither here nor there. Other than that, it was a great competitive match, nothing more you can ask for.

Real Talk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerAdvice2Go 05/10/14, 09:04 pm

Funny no one even acknowledged soccermom76 post. The Diaz/Hyypia game doesn't even turn out to be the best game of the weekend.

It was not a misprint. Solar Abbott 1 Solar Pulp 0.  The major major upset of the season so far and no comments.  Well done Solar Abbott - maybe this will get you back into the Top 10.  bwgophers?  Does this make them worthy?

SoccerAdvice2Go
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 05/10/14, 09:08 pm

Real Talk wrote:Actually, neither team had many opportunities. The game was pretty evenly matched. I think Sting out played them in the second half, but not by much. First half could go either way. As for Hyypia hitting the cross bar on the free kick, Diaz had a similar free kick opportunity, and barley missed wide. So both, neither here nor there. Other than that, it was a great competitive match, nothing more you can ask for.

there were some dangerous times in front of stings goal off multiple corners early on. no, the game was not filled with scoring chances, but they were there. as for stings FK, if it doesnt go wide, the keeper had that one covered. didnt look too frightening to me. but like i said, it was a pretty even game. both teams fought hard and fairly enjoyable. those are good games for both teams. sting definitely made hyypia work. kuddos to both
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 05/10/14, 09:08 pm

SoccerAdvice2Go wrote:Funny no one even acknowledged soccermom76 post. The Diaz/Hyypia game doesn't even turn out to be the best game of the weekend.

It was not a misprint. Solar Abbott 1 Solar Pulp 0.  The major major upset of the season so far and no comments.  Well done Solar Abbott - maybe this will get you back into the Top 10.  bwgophers?  Does this make them worthy?

whats the story on this game?
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 05/10/14, 09:08 pm

So here are the results I heard about:

Lady Aztecs 2 - FCD Hanlon 0
D'Feeters 3 - LP Gerrard 0
LP Hyypia 0 - Sting Diaz 0
Solar Abbott 1 - Solar Pulp 0

What happened in:

Rush Voutier - DT Farley
Sting Parsons - Sting Scarfine
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 05/10/14, 09:15 pm

I was at this game and from my vantage point Hyypia committed 7-8 fouls from behind, late tackle after late tackle on the sting players. I think the ref actually handed out a Yellow to Hyypia player. She was playing Dangerous. Sting had the Run of play and was unlucky to not get the win. For the poster that mentioned the free kick, that was 1 of 2 shots on goal. Sting by my count had 8 shots on goal. Hyypia is a really good team but Sting got the best of them today with Ball control and passing. Hyypia players were frustrated and commenced to fouling at will. Ref lost control with inconsistent calls. JMO!!

I look forward to these two matching up again, sure to be a Great Physical Game!!

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Talk 05/10/14, 09:18 pm

I agree with that Black Sheep, it did get a bit dangerous on those corners. Good stuff all around!!

Real Talk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomTeeth 05/10/14, 09:23 pm

TxKpr wrote:It seemed to me that Diaz was able to move the ball fwd with speed.

It was a very competitive game between two talented teams. Hyypia had some good chances with direct kicks and Sting had some nice skilful combinations.
WisdomTeeth
WisdomTeeth
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 05/10/14, 09:29 pm

[quote="thunderlipz"]I was at this game and from my vantage point Hyypia  committed 7-8 fouls from behind, late tackle after late tackle on the sting players. I think the ref actually handed out a Yellow to Hyypia player. She was playing Dangerous. Sting had the Run of play and was unlucky to not get the win. For the poster that mentioned the free kick, that was 1 of 2 shots on goal. Sting by my count had 8 shots on goal. Hyypia is a really good team but Sting got the best of them today with Ball control and passing. Hyypia players were frustrated and commenced to fouling at will. Ref lost control with inconsistent calls. JMO!!

I look forward to these two matching up again, sure to be a Great Physical Game!![/quote

I agree w the inconsistent refs and yes would like to see them square off again. good game. but 8 shots on goal??
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 05/10/14, 09:30 pm

and wheres the commentary on the solar game?
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerAdvice2Go 05/10/14, 09:31 pm

Come on Black Sheep you know how this goes....

From Pulp DD Parents - off night. Bad refs. Missed shots. Yada Yada Yada....

From Abbott DD Parents - Outplayed Pulp. Score should have been higher. Better team. Yada Yada Yada....

I only stayed for 1st half of this one and was evenly played but would give the nod to Abbott being the better team. Bunch of shots and a goal.

SoccerAdvice2Go
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 05/10/14, 09:34 pm

SoccerAdvice2Go wrote:Come on Black Sheep you know how this goes....

From Pulp DD Parents - off night. Bad refs. Missed shots. Yada Yada Yada....

From Abbott DD Parents - Outplayed Pulp. Score should have been higher. Better team. Yada Yada Yada....

I only stayed for 1st half of this one and was evenly played but would give the nod to Abbott being the better team. Bunch of shots and a goal.

Ha! yeah theres no tellin. they are still 10 year old girls and can be inconsistent. its good to see the underdog to come out on top sometimes. Im sure it was a very competitive game
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 05/10/14, 09:45 pm

Black Sheep wrote:
thunderlipz wrote:I was at this game and from my vantage point Hyypia  committed 7-8 fouls from behind, late tackle after late tackle on the sting players. I think the ref actually handed out a Yellow to Hyypia player. She was playing Dangerous. Sting had the Run of play and was unlucky to not get the win. For the poster that mentioned the free kick, that was 1 of 2 shots on goal. Sting by my count had 8 shots on goal. Hyypia is a really good team but Sting got the best of them today with Ball control and passing. Hyypia players were frustrated and commenced to fouling at will. Ref lost control with inconsistent calls. JMO!!

I look forward to these two matching up again, sure to be a Great Physical Game!![/quote

I agree w the inconsistent refs and yes would like to see them square off again. good game. but 8 shots on goal??
Think you might need glasses!! Laughing

Do you disagree with the late tackles that resulted in 3 Sting players being carried off the field? How about the Yellow card handed out to the Hyypia player for a clear malicious tackle from behind. In less than a year that's a Red card. Hyypia looked very Frustrated out there. They maybe connected 2-3 passes at most on a given run, as to where Sting was connecting on 6-7 while attacking. The 2nd half was marred with foul after foul by Hyypia. Guess it was an effective style to slow sting down, but not one you want to be known for I wouldn't think. Right?

By the way, your old GK saved at least 3 goals from the sweeper position. Heck of a player. Definitely your best player.

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 05/10/14, 09:52 pm

thunderlipz wrote:
Black Sheep wrote:
thunderlipz wrote:I was at this game and from my vantage point Hyypia  committed 7-8 fouls from behind, late tackle after late tackle on the sting players. I think the ref actually handed out a Yellow to Hyypia player. She was playing Dangerous. Sting had the Run of play and was unlucky to not get the win. For the poster that mentioned the free kick, that was 1 of 2 shots on goal. Sting by my count had 8 shots on goal. Hyypia is a really good team but Sting got the best of them today with Ball control and passing. Hyypia players were frustrated and commenced to fouling at will. Ref lost control with inconsistent calls. JMO!!

Think you might need glasses!! Laughing

Do you disagree with the late tackles that resulted in 3 Sting players being carried off the field? How about the Yellow card handed out to the Hyypia player for a clear malicious tackle from behind. In less than a year that's a Red card. Hyypia looked very Frustrated out there. They maybe connected 2-3 passes at most on a given run, as to where Sting was connecting on 6-7 while attacking. The 2nd half was marred with foul after foul by Hyypia. Guess it was an effective style to slow sting down, but not one you want to be known for I wouldn't think. Right?

You r spot on. Hyypia did nothing but foul the entire game. Sting was just graceful, never committing a foul. The girl that got the yellow was actually the one that was tripped from behind 3 times with no call. I dont like to see her retaliation, but I do understand why she had had enough. I dont know what game u watched, but I saw Sting committing fouls and Hyypia players being called for it. yeah, to say hyypia was frustrated is an understatement. I myself was as well. The ref was terrible and not in control at all.
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 05/10/14, 09:56 pm

We all get it. Sting parents think Sting was the better team. And Hyypia parents think Hyypia was the better team. The fact is that the result was a 0-0 tie.  Move on to the next time these teams play and prove your point then. Arguing now is fun for posting numbers but doesn't get anything accomplished.  Oh, and the refs had a "bad day" AGAIN.

The bigger deal to me is the upset of the season thus far.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Sheep 05/10/14, 09:56 pm

And if you didnt notice, the coach pulled the player off that got the yellow to let her cool down. He does not teach any kind of dirty play, i can assure u
Black Sheep
Black Sheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next