North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
RPL SPRING 2021 (ACADEMY + 2009 11v11 Divisions) Reg. OPENToday at 03:01 pmU90C
Renegades 12G North - Blanton Today at 11:07 amtareyncarol
Renegades 11G North - BlantonToday at 10:57 amtareyncarol
Edinson Cavani Will Be Suspend Three Games For His Improper Today at 12:58 amALEXXXXXXX
09G Keeper in need of new teamYesterday at 09:53 pmSoccerway
08G Keeper needing new team Yesterday at 09:48 pmSoccerway
Top ‘07 NTX Boys TeamsYesterday at 12:22 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
ECNL-ECRL 08Yesterday at 10:46 amsmugrr
Club America 2011B palomeque OPEN TryoutsYesterday at 09:27 amnirav_p_assar
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-1329/11/20, 10:41 amU90C
DKSC 06G Aranha (Plano, TX 75074)28/11/20, 11:09 amDKSCJA
Gambit Challenge Cup 27/11/20, 09:08 amPITSoccer
Tournament Guest Play: Nov & Dec26/11/20, 07:35 pmWhoopsie
High School Soccer Girls 2020-2126/11/20, 05:19 pmanothercrazysoccerdad
ECNL 04 Girls - Phoenix Fall Showcase24/11/20, 10:54 pmCheckpoint Charlie
ECNL 04 Girls Week 1124/11/20, 10:42 pmCheckpoint Charlie
DKSC '11G Evans - Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Dallas, Irving24/11/20, 11:48 amCoachRE
Renegades 2011 G Vaughn-Frisco/Mckinney/Plano/Allen area24/11/20, 09:24 amroger@renegades
Renegades 2011G team forming 2020/202123/11/20, 12:11 pmRenegades Soccer Club
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-622/11/20, 10:28 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C HILL COUNTRY CLASSIC - AUSTIN - Jan. 24-2620/11/20, 03:47 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Feb 4-7, 202120/11/20, 03:46 pmU90C
Dallas Roma 09 Beta looking for some new players 18/11/20, 08:55 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 09 Classic League Caoach Patrick Shamu18/11/20, 08:49 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 10 Boys looking for Gk and some field players18/11/20, 08:43 pmDRFC Academy
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14544 registered users
The newest registered user is jpbiv4

Our users have posted a total of 200598 messages in 29528 subjects

Boring 04 Forum

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Guest on 15/04/15, 06:09 pm

You're smarter than that Go...I said they brought it last night. Even when Defeeters defeated yall in PLD I knew they weren't better than yall so don't do me like that Go.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Guest on 15/04/15, 06:12 pm

I sound too urban in the conclusion of my last post so....
Go, that's not fair to imply I would say something like that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by go99 on 15/04/15, 06:26 pm

Lol. I think if sting plays that game against dts 5 times they lose 4. I would have said 5 but would have been wrong. Dts comes out to play against us and they bring intensity, speed, and aggression all over the field. When they play that way they are a nightmare to deal with. But they have to come out every game that way
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6831
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Guest on 15/04/15, 07:01 pm

That's how sting came out....they had a forward slicing through like the stud for Clark used to do

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by go99 on 15/04/15, 07:18 pm

What's Clark?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6831
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Guest on 15/04/15, 07:20 pm

Tx spirit Clark

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by FCsoccer1 on 16/04/15, 10:53 am

You guys got to remember this team got the Lady Aztec forwards.  "IF" they get the ball they can do damage.  What lacks on the team is some defense.

As far as DTS... they may be on a slip... they should have lost against DTN, just unlucky for DTN didn't get their shots in.
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 298
Points : 3730
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Guest on 16/04/15, 10:57 am

If DTS is on a Slip...then only elite and sting G are on a rise....


Last edited by Used2bKix on 16/04/15, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Guest on 16/04/15, 11:00 am

You know what sucks as a competitor or competitive parent... Admitting that Elite is not "a" top team but "the" top team and seem to be getting better...again. 
I just threw up..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by FCsoccer1 on 16/04/15, 11:22 am

Nah! Elite is not getting better. Just playing sloppy competition. Defeeters has been the last good team you'all played. (except tournament)
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 298
Points : 3730
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by go99 on 16/04/15, 11:31 am

Elite is getting better but hopefully everyone is but anyway I think people have been too nice to DTS and they have gotten soft. They used to play with edge and a big chip on their shoulder. Not liking this kinder gentler DTS. So keep in mind everyone hates you, they don't think you belong here, they hate where you are from. You are dirty, cheat, and umm ... oh yeah you are completely out of control. Hope that helps Twisted Evil

Oh and last good team they played was stinkyfeet? I would say the last good team they played was StingG based on the results as of late
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6831
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by adufresne on 16/04/15, 01:08 pm

I will have to say Elite is getting better.  No long ball at all from the back line last Saturday.  Say what you want about "results as of late" but that game was dead even until the goal in last minute.  Won't even comment on the PK(one of the absolute worst calls Ive ever seen).  It happens.  I think a little bit of stability has made the difference for StingG.  12 months ago they were poised to make a move and then the train left the tracks.  Keep an eye in the offseason.


Last edited by adufresne on 16/04/15, 01:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Decided to comment)

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2711
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by KnKsDad on 16/04/15, 03:01 pm

A few interesting matchups this weekend with D1 implications...

Let's see if the immovable object (Odyssey defense) can stop the irresistable force (Spirit stud forward). Odyssey has a way of taking the opponent's primary option out of the game, so you have to have balance against them.

Elite's defense is vulnerable to speed, so Chacon should give them a good run. They'll definitely be motivated - might pull off a shocker.

D'Feeters better watch out for Owen who is trying to halt the slide. If they play like they did vs TSN they could be in for an L.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4190
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by adufresne on 16/04/15, 03:05 pm

KnKsDad wrote:A few interesting matchups this weekend with D1 implications...

Let's see if the immovable object (Odyssey defense) can stop the irresistable force (Spirit stud forward). Odyssey has a way of taking the opponent's primary option out of the game, so you have to have balance against them.

Elite's defense is vulnerable to speed, so Chacon should give them a good run. They'll definitely be motivated - might pull off a shocker.

D'Feeters better watch out for Owen who is trying to halt the slide. If they play like they did vs TSN they could be in for an L.


What game were you watching?

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2711
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by KnKsDad on 16/04/15, 03:08 pm

adufresne wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:A few interesting matchups this weekend with D1 implications...

Let's see if the immovable object (Odyssey defense) can stop the irresistable force (Spirit stud forward). Odyssey has a way of taking the opponent's primary option out of the game, so you have to have balance against them.

Elite's defense is vulnerable to speed, so Chacon should give them a good run. They'll definitely be motivated - might pull off a shocker.

D'Feeters better watch out for Owen who is trying to halt the slide. If they play like they did vs TSN they could be in for an L.


What game were you watching?

Which game are you referring to?

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4190
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by adufresne on 16/04/15, 03:11 pm

[quote="KnKsDad"]
adufresne wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:A few interesting matchups this weekend with D1 implications...

Let's see if the immovable object (Odyssey defense) can stop the irresistable force (Spirit stud forward). Odyssey has a way of taking the opponent's primary option out of the game, so you have to have balance against them.

Elite's defense is vulnerable to speed, so Chacon should give them a good run. They'll definitely be motivated - might pull off a shocker.

KnKsDad wrote:D'Feeters better watch out for Owen who is trying to halt the slide. If they play like they did vs TSN they could be in for an L.


What game were you watching?

Which game are you referring to?

KnKsDad wrote:D'Feeters better watch out for Owen who is trying to halt the slide. If they play like they did vs TSN they could be in for an L.


__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2711
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 16/04/15, 03:14 pm

KnKsDad wrote:A few interesting matchups this weekend with D1 implications...

Let's see if the immovable object (Odyssey defense) can stop the irresistable force (Spirit stud forward). Odyssey has a way of taking the opponent's primary option out of the game, so you have to have balance against them.

Elite's defense is vulnerable to speed, so Chacon should give them a good run. They'll definitely be motivated - might pull off a shocker.

D'Feeters better watch out for Owen who is trying to halt the slide. If they play like they did vs TSN they could be in for an L.

LMAO!! Good Thur. laugh. That's funny for a team that's vulnerable to speed and only given up 19 goals in 60 games. That's less goals than y'all scored all year in LH..
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 4118
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by KnKsDad on 16/04/15, 03:16 pm

Adufresne, I take it then that you thought your team played good vs us?

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4190
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by adufresne on 16/04/15, 03:26 pm

KnKsDad wrote:Adufresne, I take it then that you thought your team played good vs us?


Well...I think our GK touched the ball maybe twice. I think we can't finish, but if we could that game would've been 5-0 or worse. We've played better.

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2711
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by KnKsDad on 16/04/15, 03:28 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:A few interesting matchups this weekend with D1 implications...

Let's see if the immovable object (Odyssey defense) can stop the irresistable force (Spirit stud forward). Odyssey has a way of taking the opponent's primary option out of the game, so you have to have balance against them.

Elite's defense is vulnerable to speed, so Chacon should give them a good run. They'll definitely be motivated - might pull off a shocker.

D'Feeters better watch out for Owen who is trying to halt the slide. If they play like they did vs TSN they could be in for an L.

LMAO!! Good Thur. laugh.  That's funny for a team that's vulnerable to speed and only given up 19 goals in 60 games.  That's less goals than y'all scored all year in LH..

So what is your point for saying that you've given up less goals then we've scored all year? Okay. Is that somehow supposed to be a knock against us?

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4190
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Guest on 16/04/15, 03:48 pm

This is taking a stupid turn...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by adufresne on 16/04/15, 03:50 pm

Somebody hit happy hour early

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2711
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by KnKsDad on 16/04/15, 04:04 pm

adufresne wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:Adufresne, I take it then that you thought your team played good vs us?


Well...I think our GK touched the ball maybe twice.  I think we can't finish, but if we could that game would've been 5-0 or worse.  We've played better.

There it is. You can't and you didn't win 5-0. You barely won, by the skin of your teeth vs. a smaller, weaker, inferior opponent. And you've played better - like in the 2-2 tie in the recent tournament when a  players shot off the left post in the first half ended up with us being one goal short of beating yall 3-2, is that the game you played better in? But check this, we have a hard time finishing too.

And furthermore, you made my point, did you not? You outplayed us and barely won. You said "we've played better". All I said was you would need to play better to beat Owen. So what is it about my original comment that you have a problem with?

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4190
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by adufresne on 16/04/15, 04:11 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
adufresne wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:Adufresne, I take it then that you thought your team played good vs us?


Well...I think our GK touched the ball maybe twice.  I think we can't finish, but if we could that game would've been 5-0 or worse.  We've played better.

There it is. You can't and you didn't win 5-0. You barely won, by the skin of your teeth vs. a smaller, weaker, inferior opponent. And you've played better - like in the 2-2 tie in the recent tournament when a  players shot off the left post in the first half ended up with us being one goal short of beating yall 3-2, is that the game you played better in? But check this, we have a hard time finishing too.

And furthermore, you made my point, did you not? You outplayed us and barely won. You said "we've played better". All I said was you would need to play better to beat Owen. So what is it about my original comment that you have a problem with?


Well I'm not going to argue with you on the internet about little girls soccer. Barely won?  Whatever helps you sleep at night. I don't care about the score. The team Texas Spirit North played against on Tuesday night was far superior than they were. If that team plays like that against Owen, the score will be the same or worse. That is just one of the problems I had to your original post. None of it made sense regarding either matchup or assessment.


No disrespect to Owen. KnK is just off his rocker


Last edited by adufresne on 16/04/15, 04:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity)

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2711
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by KnKsDad on 16/04/15, 04:36 pm

adufresne wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
adufresne wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:Adufresne, I take it then that you thought your team played good vs us?


Well...I think our GK touched the ball maybe twice.  I think we can't finish, but if we could that game would've been 5-0 or worse.  We've played better.

There it is. You can't and you didn't win 5-0. You barely won, by the skin of your teeth vs. a smaller, weaker, inferior opponent. And you've played better - like in the 2-2 tie in the recent tournament when a  players shot off the left post in the first half ended up with us being one goal short of beating yall 3-2, is that the game you played better in? But check this, we have a hard time finishing too.

And furthermore, you made my point, did you not? You outplayed us and barely won. You said "we've played better". All I said was you would need to play better to beat Owen. So what is it about my original comment that you have a problem with?


Well I'm not going to argue with you on the internet about little girls soccer. Barely won?  Whatever helps you sleep at night. I don't care about the score. The team Texas Spirit North played against on Tuesday night was far superior than they were. If that team plays like that against Owen, the score will be the same or worse. That is just one of the problems I had to your original post. None of it made sense regarding either matchup or assessment.

Talk about hitting happy hour early. Far superior is an assinine comment. Bigger, slower albeit talented, but with a lot less heart would be a more accurate comment. You say you're not going to argue about little girls soccer, yet that's exactly what you initiated when you piped up to a simple honest comment. Btw, I know you don't care about the score, but score sheet said 1-0 (and last time 2-2 and the time before that 1-0 despite complete domination). What does barely won mean? Okay, let me rephrase it, I should have said if you all don't do a better job of finishing, Owen could get the W.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4190
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by adufresne on 16/04/15, 06:18 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
adufresne wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
adufresne wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:Adufresne, I take it then that you thought your team played good vs us?


Well...I think our GK touched the ball maybe twice.  I think we can't finish, but if we could that game would've been 5-0 or worse.  We've played better.

There it is. You can't and you didn't win 5-0. You barely won, by the skin of your teeth vs. a smaller, weaker, inferior opponent. And you've played better - like in the 2-2 tie in the recent tournament when a  players shot off the left post in the first half ended up with us being one goal short of beating yall 3-2, is that the game you played better in? But check this, we have a hard time finishing too.

And furthermore, you made my point, did you not? You outplayed us and barely won. You said "we've played better". All I said was you would need to play better to beat Owen. So what is it about my original comment that you have a problem with?


Well I'm not going to argue with you on the internet about little girls soccer. Barely won?  Whatever helps you sleep at night. I don't care about the score. The team Texas Spirit North played against on Tuesday night was far superior than they were. If that team plays like that against Owen, the score will be the same or worse. That is just one of the problems I had to your original post. None of it made sense regarding either matchup or assessment.

Talk about hitting happy hour early. Far superior is an assinine comment. Bigger, slower albeit talented, but with a lot less heart would be a more accurate comment. You say you're not going to argue about little girls soccer, yet that's exactly what you initiated when you piped up to a simple honest comment. Btw, I know you don't care about the score, but score sheet said 1-0 (and last time 2-2 and the time before that 1-0 despite complete domination). What does barely won mean? Okay, let me rephrase it, I should have said if you all don't do a better job of finishing, Owen could get the W.


Slower? You're crazy. We had at least 90% possession. At least. You're goalie was chasing balls all day. The only balls we we're chasing were the ones booted to the adjacent field due to pressure. Slower? Tip it on back.......

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2711
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Boring 04 Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum