North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Fees Fees...Yesterday at 01:33 pmAnonymousCoward
Solar 03G East: Coach Simon Annis19/09/21, 07:39 amhjm
Week 2(for most) Matchups17/09/21, 11:31 pmHooper214
ECNL Playoffs16/09/21, 11:53 pmBig Ern
Week 1 Matchups14/09/21, 08:14 amYoQuieroSoccer
Saints SC 0611/09/21, 10:18 pmCoachTan
BVB 10G Green - Looking to Add a Defender11/09/21, 04:43 pmAshlock09
ECNL-RL 2021-2022- Texas League09/09/21, 03:16 pmsmugrr
Manchester SC 07G Albion Player Search08/09/21, 10:48 pmalbionunitedfc@gmail.com
TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - Nov 12-14, 202107/09/21, 01:43 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - Nov. 19-2107/09/21, 01:42 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 3-507/09/21, 01:41 pmU90C
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:47 pmmaxon
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:41 pmmaxon
LC United 06 (Corinth/Denton area) - Need couple of players01/09/21, 10:45 pmLC United
07 ECNL01/09/21, 11:48 amcenTex
BVB 13G Black 31/08/21, 12:14 pmStingHeedum
Solar 09 Castro D1 GCL/NPL looking to add a player!27/08/21, 08:26 amlewi9
Texas ECNL Final Club Standings (2020-21)25/08/21, 09:03 pmHooper214
ECNL RL NTX - TX Spirit/Sting 06 Khoury24/08/21, 02:24 pm06TXSpiritRedNorth
2013 girl’s bvb team24/08/21, 01:45 pmballhawg-15
Gators 13 Boys - One Open Spot23/08/21, 11:12 pmGatorsOfficial
Evolution 08G Megaw - Looking to add players to the roster 23/08/21, 02:13 pmcoachgreggmegaw
FC Dallas Frisco - 13G looking for goalkeeper22/08/21, 03:16 pmcoach77
Open Tryouts Sessions Solar West 07B Martinez21/08/21, 08:23 amGottalovesoccer
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Pixel
Statistics
We have 15031 registered users
The newest registered user is Bsunccgrd

Our users have posted a total of 203371 messages in 30798 subjects

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by hetlevenisvoetbal 04/05/15, 12:38 pm

It seems for all the money we spend for our DD's to play with a so called Professional Academy that promotes faith, family and the Liverpool way. We end up running into the same coach that has been arrested not only here but also in NY. LP had not plans to tell us the truth so here it is; on April 6 in NY and again on April 20th in Frisco for delivering more than a 1/4 ounce of the wacky stuff and in possession of a controlled substance. Not that it was ok the first time he got arrested in 2012 for the same thing but we were hoping he would learn from it. Such a promising coach, maybe LP should take some of that money they hit us with and get this poor kid some help. I'm out just for the fact that LP hid it from us. Shame on you LP!

http://texas.arrests.org/Arrests/Tahlon_Drake_21798317/

http://www.criminalfaces.com/arrests/tahlon-drake_13412194.html
hetlevenisvoetbal
hetlevenisvoetbal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 69
Points : 2567
Join date : 2014-11-30

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by soccerjack 04/05/15, 12:59 pm

You never walk alone....because sometimes you get bad weed and need a little help from your friends.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3651
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by TatonkaBurger 04/05/15, 01:09 pm

Well that answers my question from last week.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4412
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by PurplePonyPower 04/05/15, 01:16 pm

Actually,  you're wrong and would expect you to provide an apology on this forum once he is cleared.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 196
Points : 2870
Join date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by soccerisfun 04/05/15, 01:19 pm

PurplePonyPower wrote:Actually,  you're wrong and would expect you to provide an apology on this forum once he is cleared.


That is EXACTLY what I was told a couple of years ago.

soccerisfun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 191
Points : 3226
Join date : 2013-06-17

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty LFC Plans on expanding to Colorado

Post by soccerjack 04/05/15, 01:27 pm

This just in.. LP is expanding to Colorado. They announced TD as DOC. Along with this announcement they said they expect the annual plant sale to bring in ten million dollars next year.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3651
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by TatonkaBurger 04/05/15, 01:28 pm

soccerisfun wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:Actually,  you're wrong and would expect you to provide an apology on this forum once he is cleared.


That is EXACTLY what I was told a couple of years ago.

I hope the report is wrong.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4412
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by SoccerAdvice2Go 04/05/15, 01:31 pm

Always been amazed with the parents of DDs that allow their DDs to be around him after the first arrest.  Our coaches should and must be positive role models for our DDs and parents.  It will be a discredit to the values of the league and all North Texas Soccer if he is allowed back into coaching here. 3 strikes your out Drake!

SoccerAdvice2Go
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 51
Points : 2628
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by PurplePonyPower 04/05/15, 01:37 pm

Was he previously convicted then?

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 196
Points : 2870
Join date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by M R Balls 04/05/15, 01:47 pm

A word of advice. Get the facts before you post something that ridiculous. I hope he takes your ass to court for running your mouth like that. The stuff he is dealing with is from the ORIGINALS case. He has not done anything. He will be cleared from all of this and you will prob feel pretty stupid for jumping on here just to try and bash someone. TD is a stand up guy, great coach and doesn't deserve to be going through what he is right now.
M R Balls
M R Balls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 41
Points : 3491
Join date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by Conjigulations 04/05/15, 01:49 pm

hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:

http://texas.arrests.org/Arrests/Tahlon_Drake_21798317/


It says he was arrested on 4/20. That's funny!

Conjigulations
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 3509
Join date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by go99 04/05/15, 04:20 pm

it is from the origional case that was brought back up. your account is completely wrong so when he is proven innocent again I expect to see you back on posting your apology.

Although just like the previous group that dogpiled on thier opportunity you will probably just run away and hide again
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 7126
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by go99 04/05/15, 04:22 pm

oh and since your account is sold as "the truth" you had better hope so because you are crossing that line of rumor spreading and heading into slander and yes you are not annoymous on this forum
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 7126
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/15, 05:06 pm

go99 wrote:oh and since your account is sold as "the truth" you had better hope so because you are crossing that line of rumor spreading and heading into slander and yes you are not annoymous on this forum

Not real sure you can slander someone when they are quoting public record.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1666
Points : 4615
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by swimmingatdawn 04/05/15, 07:26 pm

So both recent arrests in NY and TX stem back to the original case two years ago? How is that? Just looking for clarification, not passing judgment.
swimmingatdawn
swimmingatdawn
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 38
Points : 3009
Join date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by M R Balls 04/05/15, 07:31 pm

swimmingatdawn wrote:So both recent arrests in NY and TX stem back to the original case two years ago?  How is that?  Just looking for clarification, not passing judgment.

Yes
M R Balls
M R Balls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 41
Points : 3491
Join date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by go99 04/05/15, 07:35 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
go99 wrote:oh and since your account is sold as "the truth" you had better hope so because you are crossing that line of rumor spreading and heading into slander and yes you are not annoymous on this forum

Not real sure you can slander someone when they are quoting public record.  

the quoting public record wasn't the problem. It was the other embellishments or explanations that were the problem
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 7126
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by jogobonito06 04/05/15, 08:03 pm

The original post is clearly libelous. It states an untrue statement as fact that would cause people to form a bad opinion of the coach.

Textbook.
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 354
Points : 2895
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by $occerF@n 04/05/15, 08:17 pm

So he did not get arrested on April 6th in New York and April 20th In Frisco? Or did he not get arrested in 2012? Or is he not a promising coach???

$occerF@n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 73
Points : 2992
Join date : 2013-10-01
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by go99 04/05/15, 09:08 pm

I could go into it but I won't and don't have too. This is all from the original situation that was brought back up so no new incidents and after it is all taken care of the poster will again be wrong. I didn't see any apologies last time but I will be checking back here. And yes the statement of fact was wrong and damages could be proven
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 7126
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/15, 09:15 pm

Just my 2 cents. Liverpool should place him on leave like they do professional athletes now when they get in trouble. Especially when he is coaching kids. Charges are dropped or proven false he comes back. Happened to my coach I would be out. Very simple to me.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1666
Points : 4615
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by go99 04/05/15, 09:19 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:Just my 2 cents. Liverpool should place him on leave like they do professional athletes now when they get in trouble. Especially when he is coaching kids. Charges are dropped or proven false he comes back. Happened to my coach I would be out. Very simple to me.
Well you can keep your 2 cents because he placed himself on leave until things can get sorted out. Felt it wouldn't be fair to the girls and would be a unecessary distraction. So again you can disparage his character all you want just make sure you re post and apologize when the charges are dropped AGAIN
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 7126
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by adufresne 04/05/15, 09:22 pm

Here's a thought......why don't you reach out to the club or the guy directly and ask what really happened if you're so concerned with his personal life? I'm sure you can find his contact info somewhere. What?? It's none of your business and doesn't concern you.....exactly.

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 3006
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/15, 09:42 pm

Wow Go!  No one on these posts have disparaged anone. It is all backed up by public record, again. He was in fact arrested for drug possession whether guilty or innocent several years ago. He was in fact according to denton county arrested again when they reinstated the chargers or whatever the reasoning was. So don't go telling people to apologize publicly. You won't see it from me or from anyone else.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1666
Points : 4615
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by M R Balls 04/05/15, 10:00 pm

The original post was to lead people to believe he was arrested for NEW charges. Bottom line, don't start spouting off without all the facts
M R Balls
M R Balls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 41
Points : 3491
Join date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again Empty Re: Liverpool FC America (05 Elite) Coach Arrested Again

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum