North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
TOURNAMENT: U90C HILL COUNTRY CLASSIC - AUSTIN - Jan. 24-26Yesterday at 04:37 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Feb 4-7, 2021Yesterday at 04:36 pmU90C
GAMBIT TOURNAMENT: Gambit Winter Cup Dec 11-1303/12/20, 05:14 pmPITSoccer
TEXAS WINTER CLASSIC - REGISTER NOW03/12/20, 03:39 ammusaisaya
ECNL Super Cup02/12/20, 08:06 pmSoccerupnorth
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-602/12/20, 03:46 pmExitmiester
09G Keeper in need of new team02/12/20, 01:17 pmBodhiDalton
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s 02/12/20, 09:40 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades 2011G team forming 2020/202102/12/20, 09:35 amRenegades Soccer Club
Congratulations: Cristiano Ronaldo Win The 18th Golden Foot 02/12/20, 01:15 amALEXXXXXXX
Sting 08B - Flower Mound/Highland Village01/12/20, 10:40 pmTitans Bailey
Sting 12b - flower mound/highland village01/12/20, 10:34 pmTitans Bailey
Sting Royal01/12/20, 10:07 pmLongBall
RPL SPRING 2021 (ACADEMY + 2009 11v11 Divisions) Reg. OPEN01/12/20, 03:01 pmU90C
Renegades 12G North - Blanton 01/12/20, 11:07 amtareyncarol
Renegades 11G North - Blanton01/12/20, 10:57 amtareyncarol
Edinson Cavani Will Be Suspend Three Games For His Improper 01/12/20, 12:58 amALEXXXXXXX
08G Keeper needing new team 30/11/20, 09:48 pmSoccerway
Top ‘07 NTX Boys Teams30/11/20, 12:22 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
ECNL-ECRL 0830/11/20, 10:46 amsmugrr
Club America 2011B palomeque OPEN Tryouts30/11/20, 09:27 amnirav_p_assar
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-1329/11/20, 10:41 amU90C
DKSC 06G Aranha (Plano, TX 75074)28/11/20, 11:09 amDKSCJA
Tournament Guest Play: Nov & Dec26/11/20, 07:35 pmWhoopsie
High School Soccer Girls 2020-2126/11/20, 05:19 pmanothercrazysoccerdad
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14544 registered users
The newest registered user is jpbiv4

Our users have posted a total of 200609 messages in 29530 subjects

Surf Cup - U12

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surf Cup - U12

Post by Xoloman on 05/08/15, 12:34 am

AtThePitch wrote:Being a parent of a younger one. I would like to ask what you saw being the difference in NTX squads from Socal squads at the older ages?
My DD was fortunate enough to play in the SuperCopa and guest at Surf Cup. The differences I saw between NTX-Socal soccer was the NTX squads were physical and country strong. They were aggressive to the ball, but not as creative and predictable at times with the ball. The pace was about equal, but SoCal teams were more technically sound and creative. My two cents. Both tournaments were great, but the level of competition this year at Surf was impressive.

Xoloman
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surf Cup - U12

Post by go99 on 05/08/15, 01:52 am

slrsoccer wrote:I realize that some of these comments are said tongue in cheek, but surely there is some history to go off of with these parents.  They surely aren't happy right now and they will hold someone accountable, just not the players themselves.  You surely won't hear any congratulatory words for the teams that managed to draw and beat them either.  

Call it foreshadowing, crystal ball, telepathy...what ever you want, but the chink in the Elite armor was exposed against Arsenal at SuperCopa.  It was astounding to listen to parents that were screaming at the coach to get certain players off the field.  I have never seen anything like that amongst parents of kids on the same team.  I am uncomfortable casting a net over the entire group but there are clearly 6-8 groups of parents that are steering that ship.  

These girls have been so good, they are entitled to have an off game or tournament for that matter.  Let's just hope the parents see it the same way.  I am sure many of them do but am also sure that many of them want change, now.

Congratulations to Liverpool for being at the top of your game for so long and also congrats to D'Feeters for making it out of a very tough group.
Okay I have been staying off the forum (mostly its boring) but also tired of anonymous people who cant carry their own weight or look to the post to provide excuses for their own issues. However this is the biggest piece of $#!t I have ever seen posted. You are uncomfortable casting that net but you certainly have no problem doing it so i guess not that uncomfortable .so again just come on and do your bashing of the team and parents but save us the I'm a good guy routine. We all see you for who you are and what your comments represent. Now the chinks in the armor at supercopa? They dominated arsenal in that game with arsenal getting a grand total of one shot. The domination was worse than the domination that arsenal put on elite at surf. Screaming at the coach to get a player off the field. Haven't seen it and don't see the coach taking it either so I am calling bs. As far as history with these parents, you don't know us you don't know this team and you don't know any of our history. Do parents have a opinion of who should be on the field and who shouldn't? Every team does and if you don't think yours does then its because its your kid they are talking about. Only one opinion matters and that's the coach. So you are just an anonymous Ahole with bs to say about the team and parents but lets not pretend you are some elite historian with some inside knowledge. Parents didn't kick out LW and they aren't going to kick out Flynn either. So go away stalker and talk about your own team. You might actually know something
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6836
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surf Cup - U12

Post by Zizou on 05/08/15, 06:37 am

That away to set things straight! It's time to move on and look forward to the future and all the great soccer in front of us.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5125
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surf Cup - U12

Post by Guest on 05/08/15, 07:51 am

AtThePitch wrote:Being a parent of a younger one. I would like to ask what you saw being the difference in NTX squads from Socal squads at the older ages?
Numbers plain and simple. Population of Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, 18.55 million.
Popularion of Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, 6.5 million.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surf Cup - U12

Post by Guest on 05/08/15, 08:39 am

We should have or should make 2 all star squads for next year....one Dallas Texans one FCDallas with the best players and best 2 coaches from ANY club or clubs, and start training now so chemistry won't be any issue, and go down there and spank some Surf Cup and Vegas Cup butt!!

Butt now back to reality....

And if you slightly wonder why I chose those two clubs, it's because I'm biased and they both have "Dallas" prominently in their club name.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surf Cup - U12

Post by Guest on 05/08/15, 08:51 am

...Or maybe it's because your DD plays for one of those teams. My guess is the latter...bwahaha!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surf Cup - U12

Post by Guest on 05/08/15, 08:55 am

go99 wrote:
slrsoccer wrote:I realize that some of these comments are said tongue in cheek, but surely there is some history to go off of with these parents.  They surely aren't happy right now and they will hold someone accountable, just not the players themselves.  You surely won't hear any congratulatory words for the teams that managed to draw and beat them either.  

Call it foreshadowing, crystal ball, telepathy...what ever you want, but the chink in the Elite armor was exposed against Arsenal at SuperCopa.  It was astounding to listen to parents that were screaming at the coach to get certain players off the field.  I have never seen anything like that amongst parents of kids on the same team.  I am uncomfortable casting a net over the entire group but there are clearly 6-8 groups of parents that are steering that ship.  

These girls have been so good, they are entitled to have an off game or tournament for that matter.  Let's just hope the parents see it the same way.  I am sure many of them do but am also sure that many of them want change, now.

Congratulations to Liverpool for being at the top of your game for so long and also congrats to D'Feeters for making it out of a very tough group.
Okay I have been staying off the forum (mostly its boring) but also tired of anonymous people who cant carry their own weight or look to the post to provide excuses for their own issues.  However this is the biggest piece of $#!t I have ever seen posted. You are uncomfortable casting that net but you certainly have no problem doing it so i guess not that uncomfortable .so again just come on and do your bashing of the team and parents but save us the I'm a good guy routine. We all see you for who you are and what your comments represent. Now the chinks in the armor at supercopa? They dominated arsenal in that game with arsenal getting a grand total of one shot. The domination was worse than the domination that arsenal put on elite at surf. Screaming at the coach to get a player off the field. Haven't seen it and don't see the coach taking it either so I am calling bs. As far as history with these parents, you don't know us you don't know this team and you don't know any of our history. Do parents have a opinion of who should be on the field and who shouldn't? Every team does and if you don't think yours does then its because its your kid they are talking about. Only one opinion matters and that's the coach. So you are just an anonymous Ahole with bs to say about the team and parents but lets not pretend you are some elite historian with some inside knowledge. Parents didn't kick out LW and they aren't going to kick out Flynn either. So go away stalker and talk about your own team. You might actually know something
I thought you stayed off because yall almost completed the sweep and there would be nothing left to say...

Imagine if GotSoccers #1 LP Elite would have won:
1. LHGCL
2. State Cup
3. Super Copa
4. Surf Cup
5. 2015 PLD 
That would have been a badazz 2015 campaign!!!

But in the mean time...Welcome back!!
I told Sheets you didn't think you were better than the rest of us!


Last edited by WhySeauxSerious on 05/08/15, 08:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surf Cup - U12

Post by Guest on 05/08/15, 08:55 am

Cleansheets wrote:...Or maybe it's because your DD plays for one of those teams. My guess is the latter...bwahaha!
Lol, I said I was biased!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surf Cup - U12

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum