North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-13Today at 12:02 pmU90C
DKSC 06G Aranha (Plano, TX 75074)Today at 11:09 amDKSCJA
Gambit Challenge Cup Yesterday at 09:08 amPITSoccer
Tournament Guest Play: Nov & Dec26/11/20, 07:35 pmWhoopsie
High School Soccer Girls 2020-2126/11/20, 05:19 pmanothercrazysoccerdad
ECNL 04 Girls - Phoenix Fall Showcase24/11/20, 10:54 pmCheckpoint Charlie
ECNL 04 Girls Week 1124/11/20, 10:42 pmCheckpoint Charlie
DKSC '11G Evans - Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Dallas, Irving24/11/20, 11:48 amCoachRE
Renegades 2011 G Vaughn-Frisco/Mckinney/Plano/Allen area24/11/20, 09:24 amroger@renegades
Renegades 2011G team forming 2020/202123/11/20, 12:11 pmRenegades Soccer Club
ECNL-ECRL 0823/11/20, 10:16 amTXyankee
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-622/11/20, 10:28 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C HILL COUNTRY CLASSIC - AUSTIN - Jan. 24-2620/11/20, 03:47 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Feb 4-7, 202120/11/20, 03:46 pmU90C
Dallas Roma 09 Beta looking for some new players 18/11/20, 08:55 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 09 Classic League Caoach Patrick Shamu18/11/20, 08:49 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 10 Boys looking for Gk and some field players18/11/20, 08:43 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 11 Boys looking for some new players 18/11/20, 08:36 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma 2012 Boys looking for some new players 18/11/20, 08:30 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma 2013 Boys looking for some new players . 18/11/20, 08:22 pmDRFC Academy
ECNL 04 Girls Week 918/11/20, 07:56 pmFriscoSoccer2004
League Challenge Cup -- Schedule?18/11/20, 04:41 pmCaliDog
ECNL-0817/11/20, 06:40 pmcenTex
03 Classic League D1: 2020-21 17/11/20, 06:30 pmLongview
Sting Austin 0517/11/20, 12:14 pmSoccerates01
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Pixel
Statistics
We have 14544 registered users
The newest registered user is jpbiv4

Our users have posted a total of 200588 messages in 29521 subjects

04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 18/08/15, 08:47 am

WTH ... Why Not!!

LP Elite (4) vs. Sting Gutierrez (0)
D'Feeters Black (4) vs. Solar 04 (0)
DT South (4) vs. Texas Spirit N. (0)
FCD Elite (4) vs. FCD Premier (0)
Texas Spirit (1) vs. DT Red (1)
DT Scott (3) vs. Sting Piper (0)
Odyssey (2) vs. LP Owen (3)

I don't know much about the teams below.. Wild guess here

Sting Cuevas (1) vs. D'Feeters White (2)
Mustangs FC (1) vs. GSSC Blue (1)
Dallas Kicks (2) vs. Andromeda 04 (1)
Sting Angell (1) vs. Sting West (2)

LP Redknapp (1) vs. Texas Lightning (0)
LP Raisbeck (1) vs. FCD Central (1)
SRFC 04 (2) vs. FC Premier (0)
Texas Spirit Red (1) vs. FCD White (0)
FCD Barnes (0) vs. DT White (0)

If you are offended, you should be  Cool . All in good fun.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?EventID=46601


Last edited by Son_ofa_Pitch on 18/08/15, 09:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 4115
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by soccerjack on 18/08/15, 09:27 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:WTH ... Why Not!!

LP Elite (4) vs. Sting Gutierrez (0)
D'Feeters Black (4) vs. Solar 04 (0)
DT South (4) vs. Texas Spirit N. (0)
FCD Elite (4) vs. FCD Premier (0)
Texas Spirit (1) vs. DT Red (1)
DT Scott (3) vs. Sting Piper (0)
Odyssey (2) vs. LP Owen (3)

If you are offended, you should be  Cool . All in good fun.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=46601&GroupID=455199&Gender=Girls&Age=12


Sooo..what you're saying...is there are 5 teams that are in a league of their own. Deja vu. Lol
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3353
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by Guest on 18/08/15, 09:34 am

Who and when does Sting Hilton play?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 18/08/15, 09:37 am

soccerjack wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:WTH ... Why Not!!

LP Elite (4) vs. Sting Gutierrez (0)
D'Feeters Black (4) vs. Solar 04 (0)
DT South (4) vs. Texas Spirit N. (0)
FCD Elite (4) vs. FCD Premier (0)
Texas Spirit (1) vs. DT Red (1)
DT Scott (3) vs. Sting Piper (0)
Odyssey (2) vs. LP Owen (3)

If you are offended, you should be  Cool . All in good fun.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=46601&GroupID=455199&Gender=Girls&Age=12

Sooo..what you're saying...is there are 5 teams that are in a league of their own. Deja vu. Lol

Majority of teams have played recently except Sting Gutierrez, Solar 04, & Sting Piper.  Not sure how they will fair.  
Sting Gutierrez is Sting Hilton now and vice versa.
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 4115
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by dreadpirateroberts on 18/08/15, 09:42 am

WhySeauxSerious wrote:Who and when does Sting Hilton play?

There are 15 teams. Do the math...
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 2945
Join date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by Guest on 18/08/15, 10:23 am

dreadpirateroberts wrote:
WhySeauxSerious wrote:Who and when does Sting Hilton play?

There  are 15 teams.  Do the math...
No $&@! there are 15 teams and there are 7 games on August 29th with 2 teams in each game which equals 14 teams leaving 1 Sting Hilton team left to play a game....so...who do they play and when?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by dreadpirateroberts on 18/08/15, 10:30 am

WhySeauxSerious wrote:
dreadpirateroberts wrote:
WhySeauxSerious wrote:Who and when does Sting Hilton play?

There  are 15 teams.  Do the math...
No $&@! there are 15 teams and there are 7 games on August 29th with 2 teams in each game which equals 14 teams leaving 1 Sting Hilton team left to play a game....so...who do they play and when?

I am not trying to be a smart a$$ here, but obviously they will play the following week and we will know who they play when that schedule comes out. What else is there to say?
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 2945
Join date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by SocDad on 18/08/15, 10:33 am

FCD Elite vs FCD Premier.....should be interesting

"...A new kid comes to your school and now your longer TOP DOG" affraid
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 321
Points : 3203
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : In the Hamster wheel

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by FieldofDreams on 18/08/15, 11:22 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:WTH ... Why Not!!

LP Elite (4) vs. Sting Gutierrez (0)
D'Feeters Black (4) vs. Solar 04 (0)
DT South (4) vs. Texas Spirit N. (0)
FCD Elite (4) vs. FCD Premier (0)
Texas Spirit (1) vs. DT Red (1)
DT Scott (3) vs. Sting Piper (0)
Odyssey (2) vs. LP Owen (3)

If you are offended, you should be  Cool . All in good fun.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=46601&GroupID=455199&Gender=Girls&Age=12

Sooo..what you're saying...is there are 5 teams that are in a league of their own. Deja vu. Lol

Majority of teams have played recently except Sting Gutierrez, Solar 04, & Sting Piper.  Not sure how they will fair.  
Sting Gutierrez is Sting Hilton now and vice versa.

Hmmm, really? Actually, Sting G has played in a couple tournaments in the last month or so, handful of scrimmages, etc.

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 121
Points : 3334
Join date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 18/08/15, 11:26 am

FieldofDreams wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:WTH ... Why Not!!

LP Elite (4) vs. Sting Gutierrez (0)
D'Feeters Black (4) vs. Solar 04 (0)
DT South (4) vs. Texas Spirit N. (0)
FCD Elite (4) vs. FCD Premier (0)
Texas Spirit (1) vs. DT Red (1)
DT Scott (3) vs. Sting Piper (0)
Odyssey (2) vs. LP Owen (3)

If you are offended, you should be  Cool . All in good fun.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=46601&GroupID=455199&Gender=Girls&Age=12

Sooo..what you're saying...is there are 5 teams that are in a league of their own. Deja vu. Lol

Majority of teams have played recently except Sting Gutierrez, Solar 04, & Sting Piper.  Not sure how they will fair.  
Sting Gutierrez is Sting Hilton now and vice versa.

Hmmm, really? Actually, Sting G has played in a couple tournaments in the last month or so, handful of scrimmages, etc.

My fault. Just saw Texas Summer Classic they played in.
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 4115
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by FCsoccer1 on 18/08/15, 02:44 pm

Im just wondering when the 05 are going to push us down.
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 298
Points : 3727
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by oldboot on 18/08/15, 04:52 pm

dreadpirateroberts wrote:
WhySeauxSerious wrote:
dreadpirateroberts wrote:
WhySeauxSerious wrote:Who and when does Sting Hilton play?

There  are 15 teams.  Do the math...
No $&@! there are 15 teams and there are 7 games on August 29th with 2 teams in each game which equals 14 teams leaving 1 Sting Hilton team left to play a game....so...who do they play and when?

I am not trying to be a smart a$$ here, but obviously they will play the following week and we will know who they play  when that schedule comes out.  What else is there to say?

I think the really sportsy, technical term for that is a "BYE."
oldboot
oldboot
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 400
Points : 3835
Join date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by Guest on 18/08/15, 04:58 pm

Sheesh!! It's was part rhetorical (when) and also mostly #thinkingoutloud (who).... Shux, their first game could be on a Wednesday? Or is that not possible anymore?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by KnKsDad on 18/08/15, 06:31 pm

Think there was a little scrimmage action this past weekend and also to take place this weekend over at A&M Commerce, I believe, that some of these teams are partaking in. Wonder if anyone has any insight on that?

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4187
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by soccernovice04 on 18/08/15, 06:58 pm

KnKsDad wrote:Think there was a little scrimmage action this past weekend and also to take place this weekend over at A&M Commerce, I believe, that some of these teams are partaking in. Wonder if anyone has any insight on that?
Odyssey, Sting East, LP Owen, GSSC and Texas Spirit will be at the scrimmage.

soccernovice04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 75
Points : 3501
Join date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by Sweet_feet99 on 18/08/15, 07:04 pm

soccernovice04 wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:Think there was a little scrimmage action this past weekend and also to take place this weekend over at A&M Commerce, I believe, that some of these teams are partaking in. Wonder if anyone has any insight on that?
Odyssey, Sting East, LP Owen, GSSC and Texas Spirit will be at the scrimmage.

Sounds like fun!
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 385
Points : 3471
Join date : 2012-07-14

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by Paulie Walnuts on 18/08/15, 09:41 pm

Your Uncle Paulie is back with below average predictions

LP Elite (5) vs. Sting Gutierrez (0)
D'Feeters Black (4) vs. Solar 04 (0)
DT South (3) vs. Texas Spirit N. (1)
FCD Elite (3) vs. FCD Premier (0)
Texas Spirit (1) vs. DT Red (2)
DT Scott (2) vs. Sting Piper (0)
Odyssey (1) vs. LP Owen (3)

Sting Cuevas (0) vs. D'Feeters White (2)
Mustangs FC (0) vs. GSSC Blue (1)
Dallas Kicks (1) vs. Andromeda 04 (2)
Sting Angell (0) vs. Sting West (2)

LP Redknapp (1) vs. Texas Lightning (0)
LP Raisbeck (0) vs. FCD Central (1)
SRFC 04 (0) vs. FC Premier (1)
Texas Spirit Red (0) vs. FCD White (2)
FCD Barnes (1) vs. DT White (0)
Paulie Walnuts
Paulie Walnuts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 39
Points : 2362
Join date : 2014-07-20

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by KnKsDad on 19/08/15, 04:11 pm

soccernovice04 wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:Think there was a little scrimmage action this past weekend and also to take place this weekend over at A&M Commerce, I believe, that some of these teams are partaking in. Wonder if anyone has any insight on that?
Odyssey, Sting East, LP Owen, GSSC and Texas Spirit will be at the scrimmage.

They were supposed to have had one there this past weekend also. I wonder how that turned out?

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4187
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by SD34t#Soccer on 19/08/15, 05:17 pm

I heard the four teams scrimmaging last weekend were Sting East, Solar, Kicks, and FCD White.  Not sure about results, or if they even matter since it was a scrimmage.

SD34t#Soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 10
Points : 1968
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by Mellowski on 20/08/15, 07:45 am

I saw some of the games last weekend. FCD White beat Kicks 1:0, tied Solar 0:0 and beat Sting 2:1. Solar beat Kicks by few goals and i am not sure but i think Solar tied Sting (i missed that game).

__________________________________________________
“Sometimes in football, you have to score goals.” - Thierry Henry
Mellowski
Mellowski
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 42
Points : 2738
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by SickofStupidity on 20/08/15, 10:13 am

Why are teams driving 1 1/2 hours to Commerce to scrimmage?  Are there not enough fields in the Dallas area available?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 934
Points : 3336
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by SD69 on 20/08/15, 11:39 am

Set up by Neil Piper. He is coach (I think) for A&M Commerce and had access to field and college players for refs.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1365
Points : 4391
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by KnKsDad on 22/08/15, 02:38 pm

SD69 wrote:Set up by Neil Piper. He is coach (I think) for A&M Commerce and had access to field and college players for refs.

You are correct.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4187
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by KnKsDad on 22/08/15, 02:43 pm

Mellowski wrote:I saw some of the games last weekend. FCD White beat Kicks 1:0, tied Solar 0:0 and beat Sting 2:1. Solar beat Kicks by few goals and i am not sure but i think Solar tied Sting (i missed that game).

Looks like FCD White and Central could be the top dogs in D3 this year.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4187
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by Solar09 on 22/08/15, 04:05 pm

Huh. Something happen today that's making you think that???
Solar09
Solar09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 20
Points : 2426
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

04 Week 1 LH Predictions Empty Re: 04 Week 1 LH Predictions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum