North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tournament Guest Play: Nov & DecYesterday at 07:35 pmWhoopsie
High School Soccer Girls 2020-21Yesterday at 05:19 pmanothercrazysoccerdad
ECNL 04 Girls - Phoenix Fall Showcase24/11/20, 10:54 pmCheckpoint Charlie
ECNL 04 Girls Week 1124/11/20, 10:42 pmCheckpoint Charlie
DKSC '11G Evans - Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Dallas, Irving24/11/20, 11:48 amCoachRE
Renegades 2011 G Vaughn-Frisco/Mckinney/Plano/Allen area24/11/20, 09:24 amroger@renegades
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-1323/11/20, 04:53 pmU90C
Renegades 2011G team forming 2020/202123/11/20, 12:11 pmRenegades Soccer Club
ECNL-ECRL 0823/11/20, 10:16 amTXyankee
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-622/11/20, 10:28 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C HILL COUNTRY CLASSIC - AUSTIN - Jan. 24-2620/11/20, 03:47 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Feb 4-7, 202120/11/20, 03:46 pmU90C
Dallas Roma 09 Beta looking for some new players 18/11/20, 08:55 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 09 Classic League Caoach Patrick Shamu18/11/20, 08:49 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 10 Boys looking for Gk and some field players18/11/20, 08:43 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 11 Boys looking for some new players 18/11/20, 08:36 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma 2012 Boys looking for some new players 18/11/20, 08:30 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma 2013 Boys looking for some new players . 18/11/20, 08:22 pmDRFC Academy
ECNL 04 Girls Week 918/11/20, 07:56 pmFriscoSoccer2004
League Challenge Cup -- Schedule?18/11/20, 04:41 pmCaliDog
ECNL-0817/11/20, 06:40 pmcenTex
03 Classic League D1: 2020-21 17/11/20, 06:30 pmLongview
Sting Austin 0517/11/20, 12:14 pmSoccerates01
TEXAS SPIRIT 09 - Clark16/11/20, 04:03 pmacst
03/04G Guest Keeper Needed - Sting Texas Cup16/11/20, 03:40 pmtigerdad
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14544 registered users
The newest registered user is jpbiv4

Our users have posted a total of 200586 messages in 29520 subjects

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by dreadpirateroberts on 27/07/15, 03:34 pm

time to revive "The Thread!"
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 2944
Join date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by Guest on 27/07/15, 03:44 pm

Finally! a thread worthy of my input...hello...hello...anyone out there? (crickets)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 27/07/15, 03:46 pm

Count us in!
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 4114
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by SocDad on 27/07/15, 03:55 pm

Boy......slow day huh?  

Having to dredge the bottom of the river to find conversation? Smile
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 321
Points : 3202
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : In the Hamster wheel

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad on 27/07/15, 04:00 pm

dreadpirateroberts wrote:time to revive "The Thread!"

Awesome - when I first saw this I thought it was referring to this year's PLD tourney. Brought back a ton of great memories (ride down memory lane - including LP Barnes and some other teams I had forgotten about) Smile
Peak_Performance_Dad
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 3070
Join date : 2012-11-20

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by SD69 on 28/07/15, 09:46 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Count us in!
Y'all gonna play with the '04s again?
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1365
Points : 4390
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by KnKsDad on 28/07/15, 12:50 pm

This angry little elf is still around, but where are some of the other barking dogs, been neutered? silent

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4186
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by PurplePonyPower on 28/07/15, 12:52 pm

I'd be surprised if we didn't play in our own age-group! Shocked

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 196
Points : 2571
Join date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by SD69 on 28/07/15, 12:57 pm

KnKsDad wrote:This angry little elf is still around, but where are some of the other barking dogs, been neutered? silent
Go99's name should be changed to Gone99.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1365
Points : 4390
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 28/07/15, 01:03 pm

SD69 wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Count us in!
Y'all gonna play with the '04s again?

Only if DT South gets in instead of running down to Austin.. Laughing
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 4114
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by Soccapeeps on 28/07/15, 03:53 pm

PurplePonyPower wrote:I'd be surprised if we didn't play in our own age-group! Shocked

why? is Elite scared? Its not like they don't get competition playing top 04s team?
Soccapeeps
Soccapeeps
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 97
Points : 3138
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by PurplePonyPower on 28/07/15, 06:14 pm

Soccapeeps wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:I'd be surprised if we didn't play in our own age-group! Shocked

why? is Elite scared? Its not like they don't get competition playing top 04s team?
Huh?  That's not what I said.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 196
Points : 2571
Join date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty 04 girls needed!!!! ASAP

Post by roacheaglesfc on 28/07/15, 08:21 pm

Texas Eagles 04 still needs 2-4 players!! Practices in Red Oak and Grand Prairie Will be playing in the Arlington Select league!!!

roacheaglesfc
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 2
Points : 1950
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by dreadpirateroberts on 29/07/15, 12:41 pm

roacheaglesfc wrote:Texas Eagles 04 still needs 2-4 players!! Practices in Red Oak and Grand Prairie Will be playing in the Arlington Select league!!!

you aren't making friends by spamming every thread. Use the "teams looking for players" section.
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 2944
Join date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by SD69 on 19/08/15, 09:16 am

Anyone seen a teams accepted list yet?
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1365
Points : 4390
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament

Post by Jackie Moon on 19/08/15, 11:21 pm

Just got this for a list of 04's

AMERICAS FC 04G
ANDROMEDA FC 04G
ANDROMEDA FC 04G WEST
AYSES 04 GIRLS BLACK
AYSES 04 GIRLS GOLD
AYSES 04 GIRLS WHITE
CELTIC SC 04G MACPHERSON
CVFC 04 RED
DALLAS KICKS SC KICKS 04G
DALLAS TEXANS 04G DALLAS
DALLAS TEXANS 04G RED DALLAS
DALLAS TEXANS 04G WHITE DALLAS
D'FEETERS 04 BLACK KENN
FC DALLAS YOUTH 04 GIRLS ELITE (FORMERLY LIVERPOOL 04G PREMIER)
FC DALLAS YOUTH 04G BLACK
FC DALLAS YOUTH 04G CENTRAL
FC DALLAS YOUTH 04G WHITE
FC FRISCO STORM 04G
FC PREMIER 04G
HIGH PLAINS DRIFTERS 2004 GIRLS
HOUSTON EXPRESS 04G NAVY
KERNOW STORM FC 04G
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS GERRARD
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS HEIGHWAY
MUSTANGS FC '04 LOPEZ
MUTINY FC 04G
NORTH TEXAS FUTBOL NTFC 04 GIRLS BLACK
NYSA FURY 04
NYSA FURY 04 PRIDE
ODYSSEY '04G
ODYSSEY SC 04G BLUE
ONE WORLD SOCCER 04 GIRLS
SAINTS ASC SAINTS 04G
SOLAR CHELSEA 04
SOUTH LAKES COSMOS 04 BLUE
SPACE CITY FC SCFC 04 LADY PUMAS
SPARTA FC 04G
SRFC 04G
STATIK '04 GIRLS
STING 04G GUTIERREZ (F: HILTON 04)
STING 04G HILTON F;GUTIERREZ 04
STING HARR 04G DALLAS
STING NORTH 04G ANGELL
TEXAS SPIRIT 04G RED
TEXAS SPIRIT NORTH 04
TSC HURRICANE 04 AMOS
TSC HURRICANE 04 GRIFFIN
TSC HURRICANE 04 SHARP
Jackie Moon
Jackie Moon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 159
Points : 3116
Join date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 20/08/15, 10:46 am

Here are the teams I see playing in the Top Division (GOLD)

DALLAS KICKS SC KICKS 04G - Maybe
DALLAS TEXANS 04G DALLAS
DALLAS TEXANS 04G RED DALLAS
D'FEETERS 04 BLACK KENN
FC DALLAS YOUTH 04 GIRLS ELITE
MUSTANGS FC '04 LOPEZ
ODYSSEY '04G
ONE WORLD SOCCER 04 GIRLS - Maybe
SOLAR CHELSEA 04
SOUTH LAKES COSMOS 04 BLUE - Maybe
SPACE CITY FC SCFC 04 LADY PUMAS - Maybe
STING 04G GUTIERREZ (F: HILTON 04)
STING 04G HILTON F;GUTIERREZ 04
TEXAS SPIRIT NORTH 04
TSC HURRICANE 04 GRIFFIN

No..    Suspect
DT SOUTH 04 - http://www.gotsport.com/events/teamlist.asp?eventid=47112&showall=true
LP 04G ELITE - U13 PLD
LP 04G OWEN
STING PIPER
FC DALLAS PREMIER
TX SPIRIT 04
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 4114
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by Soccapeeps on 20/08/15, 10:31 pm

PurplePonyPower wrote:
Soccapeeps wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:I'd be surprised if we didn't play in our own age-group! Shocked

why? is Elite scared? Its not like they don't get competition playing top 04s team?
Huh?  That's not what I said.

Surprise!!!! Shocked
I predict they don't get out of bracket play. Just wasting the 03s time. Based on recent results, they may not get out of 04 bracket?
Soccapeeps
Soccapeeps
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 97
Points : 3138
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by go99 on 20/08/15, 10:46 pm

Exactly what recent results?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6827
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by Guest on 20/08/15, 10:49 pm

Go...u know better. 
Don't take the bait.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by KnKsDad on 22/08/15, 05:06 pm

Soccapeeps wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:
Soccapeeps wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:I'd be surprised if we didn't play in our own age-group! Shocked

why? is Elite scared? Its not like they don't get competition playing top 04s team?
Huh?  That's not what I said.

Surprise!!!! Shocked
I predict they don't get out of bracket play. Just wasting the 03s time. Based on recent results, they may not get out of 04 bracket?

I got nothing better to do, and on the slight chance that you may actually mean what you say and aren't just pot stirring, I'll jump in and say that your prediction and comment is flat out silly. I don't particularly like LP Elite mostly because they always kick our butt and because Go would always run his mouth on here, but now that he seems to be a kinder, gentler, quieter Go, I'm starting to warm up to them a tad. LP Elite would handle up on mostly every 03 team except maybe like the top 3. I actually think that most of the top 04 teams would probably do the same thing because the 04 group is deeper or perhaps because the talent is as of yet still more dispersed. I do feel that competition-wise they would be served just as well playing in the 04 group where the competition would be comparable but I guess they don't feel that way.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 4186
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by cosmos04 on 23/08/15, 07:50 am

Slsc will be in silver

cosmos04
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 1926
Join date : 2015-08-23

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by go99 on 23/08/15, 09:13 am

KnKsDad wrote:
Soccapeeps wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:
Soccapeeps wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:I'd be surprised if we didn't play in our own age-group! Shocked

why? is Elite scared? Its not like they don't get competition playing top 04s team?
Huh?  That's not what I said.

Surprise!!!! Shocked
I predict they don't get out of bracket play. Just wasting the 03s time. Based on recent results, they may not get out of 04 bracket?

I got nothing better to do, and on the slight chance that you may actually mean what you say and aren't just pot stirring, I'll jump in and say that your prediction and comment is flat out silly. I don't particularly like LP Elite mostly because they always kick our butt and because Go would always run his mouth on here, but now that he seems to be a kinder, gentler, quieter Go, I'm starting to warm up to them a tad. LP Elite would handle up on mostly every 03 team except maybe like the top 3. I actually think that most of the top 04 teams would probably do the same thing because the 04 group is deeper or perhaps because the talent is as of yet still more dispersed. I do feel that competition-wise they would be served just as well playing in the 04 group where the competition would be comparable but I guess they don't feel that way.

Awww did we just have a moment knks? scratch Yeah I think we did. We definitely just had a moment.

Before I would have said elite would compete for 03 labor day. They were focused, hardened with a bit of a chip on their shoulder. Now we shall see. changes and adjustments plus the silent creep of complacency could see them drop out in bracket or they could wake up and make some noise

But back to me and knks moment I don't want to ruin it
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6827
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by soccerjack on 23/08/15, 09:34 am

go99 wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
Soccapeeps wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:
Soccapeeps wrote:
PurplePonyPower wrote:I'd be surprised if we didn't play in our own age-group! Shocked

why? is Elite scared? Its not like they don't get competition playing top 04s team?
Huh?  That's not what I said.

Surprise!!!! Shocked
I predict they don't get out of bracket play. Just wasting the 03s time. Based on recent results, they may not get out of 04 bracket?

I got nothing better to do, and on the slight chance that you may actually mean what you say and aren't just pot stirring, I'll jump in and say that your prediction and comment is flat out silly. I don't particularly like LP Elite mostly because they always kick our butt and because Go would always run his mouth on here, but now that he seems to be a kinder, gentler, quieter Go, I'm starting to warm up to them a tad. LP Elite would handle up on mostly every 03 team except maybe like the top 3. I actually think that most of the top 04 teams would probably do the same thing because the 04 group is deeper or perhaps because the talent is as of yet still more dispersed. I do feel that competition-wise they would be served just as well playing in the 04 group where the competition would be comparable but I guess they don't feel that way.

Awww did we just have a moment knks? scratch   Yeah I think we did.  We definitely just had a moment.

Before I would have said elite would compete for 03 labor day.  They were focused, hardened with a bit of a chip on their shoulder. Now we shall see.  changes and adjustments plus the silent creep of complacency could see them drop out in bracket or they could wake up and make some noise

But back to me and knks moment I don't want to ruin it


cheers dogs and cats playing together in the street...
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3352
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by Guest on 23/08/15, 12:57 pm

Did they just kiss?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015 Empty Re: 04 Plano Labor Day Tournament 2015

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum