The newest registered user is Jtkmd1
Our users have posted a total of 204650 messages in 31542 subjects
The City Futsal House Leagues are "pick-up" style league for any individual that wants to participate!
Cost: $90 for 6 week "pick-up" league
*City Futsal will provide uniforms for House League games
Spring Season is from March 18th-April 29th a total of 6 Sessions
*no games March 25th
you choose to play at Richardson or Carrollton!
Register at: http://www.futsalcompetition.com/#!house-league/ck8d
House League Description:
The House League is managed and operated by City Futsal Staff and Trainers to insure the competitive environment remains high level, positive, and developmental, as we feel this is both critical and necessary to create an optimal experience for our student-athletes. Plus, there’s the added bonus no parent has to put a team together, manage the team or even coach. City Futsal does it all for you! Just show up and play!
House League FAQ:
1. City Futsal Trainers are coaching on the sidelines at games.
2. House rules implemented by City Futsal Staff to increase overall player experience (City Futsal refs the games!). See house rules below.
3. Teams change every week so players can play with different players each weekend. (Allows for focus on learning and development).
4. Individual statistics of players’ goals, saves and total wins at the conclusion of the season.
5. More than one game played per day!