North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 7 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 7 Empty Re: Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Post by FC1 13/09/16, 09:43 am

Soapboxmom wrote:I have worked for over a decade to help consumers avoid financial fraud and stay safe while at home caring for my chronically ill son who is not well enough to attend school.  

Why bring this into it? You are a parent, and caring for your child is expected. I am not sure why you felt the need bring this aspect into this chain of postings other than to solicit sympathy. I am not a cold person, I just don't see the need for that to be brought into the equation.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 7 Empty Re: Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Post by Soapboxmom 13/09/16, 10:28 am

FC1 wrote:
Soapboxmom wrote:I have worked for over a decade to help consumers avoid financial fraud and stay safe while at home caring for my chronically ill son who is not well enough to attend school.  

Why bring this into it?  You are a parent, and caring for your child is expected. I am not sure why you felt the need bring this aspect into this chain of postings other than to solicit sympathy. I am not a cold person, I just don't see the need for that to be brought into the equation.

My work on Realscam gets me all kinds of crazy threats, legal and otherwise.  I bring that in because that is the reason I was sued twice, filed 1 suit and took over as lead plaintiff in another.  I constantly get attacked for these suits and folks falsely claim I do it for the money, which is clearly not the case.  

Never Forget What it's ALL about.
Youth Soccer Month 2016 - FUN Read More
US Youth has definitely forgotten!
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 13/09/16, 10:35 am

FC1 wrote:Are you naïve enough to think that somewhere down the line, that the residents of Garland will not be the ones footing the bill(s) for your lawsuit? Either the insurance premiums will rise, which will in turn raise fees somewhere, or some other public funding will be used. Either way, you get paid and others do the paying. If you do win and plan on donating the funds, cool. Did you donate the proceeds from all of the other lawsuits?
I filed 1 lawsuit. The sole purpose of suing scammer Tim Darnell was to get him to remove a site where he posted as if I was the owner of the site and to Dribble him to remove clearly false statements he made about me. He made such a fool out of himself in court that the judge forced him to hire counsel. The lawyer, who was Ivy league and SMU educated, told scammer Darnell to remove all his postings about me and I dropped the suit as I got exactly what I wanted to begin with. In Texas there is no garnishment and no way to collect from serial scamming paupers. There was no money to be had.

The suit where I helped the elderly Advantage Conferences rep from out of state sue Darnell and his cohort, Jack Weinzierl in Collin County only generated enough money to cover part of her losses and a part of the attorney fees. My family hired the lawyer to help her. We lost money doing the right thing.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildone 13/09/16, 01:57 pm

Soapboxmom wrote:Garland Soccer and David Arciniega are covered completely by insurance .

Sadly, when dealing with fraud, crime or other intentional acts, most insurance policies, or even bonds, will not cover the suit.  The actions specifically alleged might lead to exclusions under said policies and Garland then foots the bill.
Wildone
Wildone
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsMeAgain 13/09/16, 02:40 pm

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 7 Downlo10
ItsMeAgain
ItsMeAgain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 14/09/16, 06:32 pm

Very Happy
ItsMeAgain wrote:Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 7 Downlo10

Very Happy well said.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 14/09/16, 07:34 pm

If we all chip in, we can cover the $100K she is seeking and that might make the posting stop.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 14/09/16, 08:03 pm

But it's all for the good of the children of Garland.  There certainly isn't any personal agenda here.
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 16/09/16, 05:30 pm

Jevin customer # 13 (for 2016 alone) has called me to report that Jevin owes them 15 grand in registration fees. That brings the total of late and missing payments reported to me to be well over 300 grand. David Arciniega is forcing Garland Soccer to keep using Jevin. NTSSA needs to remove Arciniega immediately!
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 16/09/16, 05:47 pm

FC1 wrote:If we all chip in, we can cover the $100K she is seeking and that might make the posting stop.

Now it's up to $300k. Never settle.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 16/09/16, 10:08 pm

Soapboxmom wrote:Jevin customer # 13 (for 2016 alone) has called me to report that Jevin owes them 15 grand in registration fees.  That brings the total of late and missing payments reported to me to be well over 300 grand.  David Arciniega is forcing Garland Soccer to keep using Jevin.  NTSSA needs to remove Arciniega immediately!

How do you know he is "forcing" them to use Jevin? Is GSA still using Jevin? Since fall registration is over but was started months ago, how do you know they are still using them? How is Jevin your problem? Can't you focus on one aspect of this? You are complaining about your bff David, then NTSSA, then Jevin? What's next?

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 17/09/16, 09:06 am

FC1 wrote:
Soapboxmom wrote:Jevin customer # 13 (for 2016 alone) has called me to report that Jevin owes them 15 grand in registration fees.  That brings the total of late and missing payments reported to me to be well over 300 grand.  David Arciniega is forcing Garland Soccer to keep using Jevin.  NTSSA needs to remove Arciniega immediately!

How do you know he is "forcing" them to use Jevin? Is GSA still using Jevin? Since fall registration is over but was started months ago, how do you know they are still using them? How is Jevin your problem? Can't you focus on one aspect of this? You are complaining about your bff David, then NTSSA, then Jevin? What's next?
http://www2.jevin.net/PublicSchedule.aspx?data=vs%2bMXMhNkAzy58twImzmTw%3d%3d

That is one of the allegations in the lawsuit. I was on the board and current members are honestly reporting what is going on to the member coaches that I still keep in touch with.  Registration is not over in Garland.  David Arciniega is desperately scrounging for players that missed registration elsewhere as the Garland numbers continue to plummet.  So, coaches will have players dumped on them for weeks to come.  

You do understand that GSA and NTSSA have numerous glaring problems that are included in the lawsuit.  The child safety issues being ignored, financial issues not being investigated and by-laws and state laws concerning fiduciary duties being flouted are serious and it effects all of North Texas.  It is time to replace NTSSA with US Club or AYSO.  North Texas is corrupt and essentially useless.  

You might want to read the source documents:

http://www.realscam.com/f12/jevin-inc-dan-ptak-online-sports-organization-management-software-david-arciniega-garland-soccer-chargebacks-3939/

The amount of late and missing payments from Jevin for just 2016 that were reported directly to me from 12 youth and 1 adult sports charity far exceed 300 grand.  The 300 grand is not the amount in my lawsuit.  There are police reports, complaints to the FBI and groups doing chargebacks with those police report case numbers. Jevin is collapsing and I suspect the chargebacks will be the final straw.

Not to mention that coaches are brought up on charges for illegal players (select players that Jevin places with them) when these coaches in rec have no control over what players they get.  Jevin and the mysterious player pool place them and since everyone else in NTSSA uses Gotsoccer.com, GSA can't catch second registrations.  These coaches get publicly humiliated and banned for a year when it is not in any way their fault.  The coaches are furious with Arciniega!  David Arciniega should not be using that software provider.  

NTSSA and US Youth need to clean-up this horrific mess that David Arciniega created! There should be open meetings and complete transparency with regard to all records and activities in these youth charities - 501 c 3s.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 17/09/16, 09:32 am

I wish you would file a lawsuit against the clubs for collusion and anti competitive practices. They have deeper pockets and I think you would win a nice settlement. Now that would be fun.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 17/09/16, 11:35 am

If everyone is so furious with him, why has no one heard about anyone but you? Are you their proxy? Admittedly it does seem questionable but, It's just you vs GSA. Why are you the "spokesman?"

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 17/09/16, 12:22 pm

How many volunteer coaches and board members have the money to fight a lawsuit that could easily run several hundred thousand dollars?  Who has the time to fight a complicated battle like this when NTSSA routinely ignores complaints from directors, officers, coaches and players families in the area thus forcing them to endlessly fight for help?  Intimidation and harassment is rampant in Garland.  Who wants to risk their children getting caught in this?  Many coaches and families have left soccer or taken advantage of the open territory rule.  NTSSA and US Youth flout their by-laws and sweep problems under the rug.  

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/03/03/kids-molested-by-antelope-soccer-coach-sue-ayso/

www.ayso.org/Assets/Training/Instructors/Safe+Haven/602+AYSO$!27s+Safe+Haven.pptx

After a horrific lawsuit AYSO stepped up to the plate.  They address all safety issues very thoroughly and offer extensive training to all positions within the organization.  They are light years ahead of the corrupt and mismanaged NTSSA!
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 20/09/16, 12:32 pm

September 18, 2016 desperate Garland Coach wrote:
Morning *^&% parents / players,
Although it rained heavy this morning it looks like the park will be dry enough for practice this afternoon. There is still a large coverage between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM so will update everyone after that time..
On a separate note one of our teams needs some help. Although there were 14 players added to this roster we only have 10 now and our 2006 Girls had to play the game with less players on the field yesterday.
North Texas Soccer and... GSA has a rule that allows current roster teammates to invite a friend to play on their team. The only restriction is the invited player can't have played in any North Texas Soccer team the last two seasons.
Do you know any school friend, family, friend or any acquaintance that have a 2006 Girl that might want to play soccer? Please let them know we need players to help our girls(we really have a good team but our players get winded / tired in 100 degree weather and that is what happen yesterday). We try to play soccer the whole year so no experience in soccer is necessary and our goal is for our players to learn the game and make new friends.
Short rosters are a huge problem with registration that goes into the middle of the season betting on players that usually never materialize. And, with the problems and bad publicity, Garland Soccer continues to implode.

Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 20/09/16, 01:30 pm

Soapboxmom wrote:September 18, 2016 desperate Garland Coach wrote:

Morning *^&% parents / players,
   Although it rained heavy this morning it looks like the park will be dry enough for practice this afternoon. There is still a large coverage between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM so will update everyone after that time..
   On a separate note one of our teams needs some help. Although there were 14 players added to this roster we only have 10 now and our 2006 Girls had to play the game with less players on the field yesterday.
   North Texas Soccer and... GSA has a rule that allows current roster teammates to invite a friend to play on their team. The only restriction is the invited player can't have played in any North Texas Soccer team the last two seasons.
   Do you know any school friend, family, friend or any acquaintance that have a 2006 Girl that might want to play soccer? Please let them know we need players to help our girls(we really have a good team but our players get winded / tired in 100 degree weather and that is what happen yesterday). We try to play soccer the whole year so no experience in soccer is necessary and our goal is for our players to learn the game and make new friends.
Short rosters are a huge problem with registration that goes into the middle of the season betting on players that usually never materialize.  And, with the problems and bad publicity, Garland Soccer continues to implode.

I wouldnt use a 2006 rec team as the barometer for anything. Most rec leagues see numbers fall in this age group as "select" teams start etc. I know Carrollton, Richardson and Plano are citing smaller numbers as well. The age pure thing impacted not just competitive teams but rec as well. Since none of us have heard anything negative about Garland Soccer from anyone other than you, I highly doubt "publicity" plays into this.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Curious 20/09/16, 02:05 pm

I was a coach at GSA, this is every year in every age group I coached, I would routinely have players added and even dropped through out the first 4 weeks of a season, GSA is a cluster F%^#.......

we had issues with Ref's(yes I Know) and board members, there is a bad culture at GSA that I saw and for one will give Soapboxmom some leeway on what she thinks is the truth and hope her the best

Let everyone get involved that needs to be and let the people get to the bottom of this or find out soapboxmom is crazy....

time will tell

Just Curious
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 20/09/16, 02:13 pm

Just Curious wrote:I was a coach at GSA, this is every year in every age group I coached, I would routinely have players added and even dropped through out the first 4 weeks of a season, GSA is a cluster F%^#.......

we had issues with Ref's(yes I Know) and board members, there is a bad culture at GSA that I saw and for one will give Soapboxmom some leeway on what she thinks is the truth and hope her the best

Let everyone get involved that needs to be and let the people get to the bottom of this or find out soapboxmom is crazy....

time will tell

Another outcome might be that, yes gsa is corrupt and yes soapbox is crazy.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 20/09/16, 06:40 pm

Anyone who has run an anti-scam site that exposes financial fraud for 6 years battling the dirtiest of the dirty out there and working with law enforcement has to be a little bit crazy!
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Triumph FC 21/09/16, 10:12 am

Soapboxmom wrote:Anyone who has run an anti-scam site that exposes financial fraud for 6 years battling the dirtiest of the dirty out there and working with law enforcement has to be a little bit crazy!  

Wow didn't know 9 year old girls could be up to that kind of stuff!
Triumph FC
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 23/09/16, 10:54 am

I reviewed the paltry discovery turned over.  David Arciniega is still hiding mountains of discovery and lying about the existence of other discovery that I have the other end of the e-mails for and can prove exist.  Even discovery that he agreed would be turned over was not produced.

The hearing for the Motion to Compel is in 2 weeks.  Do I really have to subpoena board members to find out if they or their lying president, David Arciniega, is behind these continuing dirty tactics?

https://www.scribd.com/document/318211549/Dobrott-vs-David-Arciniega-Garland-Soccer-Motion-to-Compel

David Arciniega is still months later hiding all of the financial records.  What really happened to the charity's missing money?  Why are a youth charity's financial records secret when they are supported by tax dollars and the hard earned money of local families?
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 23/09/16, 11:24 am

David Arciniega playing musical attorneys and refusing to turn over discovery has dragged this case out for months longer than necessary. David Arciniega's antics have led to the trial date being reset 3 times:

1/4/2016
5/2/2016
10/31/2016
2/6/2017
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CatchyUserName 23/09/16, 11:25 am

go away... please just go away.... Sleep Rolling Eyes

CatchyUserName
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 23/09/16, 11:40 am

CatchyUserName wrote:go away... please just go away.... Sleep Rolling Eyes
Soccer is corrupt from top to bottom. Why would we all not fight hard to see it cleaned up and run honestly? Do you want coaches and families to continue to leave the sport?
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/09/16, 11:46 am

Soapboxmom wrote:David Arciniega playing musical attorneys and refusing to turn over discovery has dragged this case out for months longer than necessary. David Arciniega's antics have led to the trial date being reset 3 times:

1/4/2016
5/2/2016
10/31/2016
2/6/2017

Awwww man... and I SOOOOOO wanted to show up to the trial on Halloween dressed up as someone who cares. Total buzzkill. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next