North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
TOURNAMENT: U90C HILL COUNTRY CLASSIC - AUSTIN - Jan. 24-26Yesterday at 04:37 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Feb 4-7, 2021Yesterday at 04:36 pmU90C
GAMBIT TOURNAMENT: Gambit Winter Cup Dec 11-1303/12/20, 05:14 pmPITSoccer
TEXAS WINTER CLASSIC - REGISTER NOW03/12/20, 03:39 ammusaisaya
ECNL Super Cup02/12/20, 08:06 pmSoccerupnorth
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-602/12/20, 03:46 pmExitmiester
09G Keeper in need of new team02/12/20, 01:17 pmBodhiDalton
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s 02/12/20, 09:40 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades 2011G team forming 2020/202102/12/20, 09:35 amRenegades Soccer Club
Congratulations: Cristiano Ronaldo Win The 18th Golden Foot 02/12/20, 01:15 amALEXXXXXXX
Sting 08B - Flower Mound/Highland Village01/12/20, 10:40 pmTitans Bailey
Sting 12b - flower mound/highland village01/12/20, 10:34 pmTitans Bailey
Sting Royal01/12/20, 10:07 pmLongBall
RPL SPRING 2021 (ACADEMY + 2009 11v11 Divisions) Reg. OPEN01/12/20, 03:01 pmU90C
Renegades 12G North - Blanton 01/12/20, 11:07 amtareyncarol
Renegades 11G North - Blanton01/12/20, 10:57 amtareyncarol
Edinson Cavani Will Be Suspend Three Games For His Improper 01/12/20, 12:58 amALEXXXXXXX
08G Keeper needing new team 30/11/20, 09:48 pmSoccerway
Top ‘07 NTX Boys Teams30/11/20, 12:22 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
ECNL-ECRL 0830/11/20, 10:46 amsmugrr
Club America 2011B palomeque OPEN Tryouts30/11/20, 09:27 amnirav_p_assar
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-1329/11/20, 10:41 amU90C
DKSC 06G Aranha (Plano, TX 75074)28/11/20, 11:09 amDKSCJA
Tournament Guest Play: Nov & Dec26/11/20, 07:35 pmWhoopsie
High School Soccer Girls 2020-2126/11/20, 05:19 pmanothercrazysoccerdad
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Liverpool D'Feeters - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14544 registered users
The newest registered user is jpbiv4

Our users have posted a total of 200609 messages in 29530 subjects

Liverpool D'Feeters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Liverpool D'Feeters - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool D'Feeters

Post by go99 on 22/04/16, 10:53 am

ECNL has done nothing but collect top teams for what amounts to college showcases. So in that sense it has been a success in making recruiting for college coaches easier and lining adults pockets.

and the US won the WC but were outplayed most of it regardless of the results and the USSF's job is not to sit back until they start losing but to improve before they are in shambles (just ask the mighty England men)

You seem to be personally hurt by the fact that they didn't add girls when they made boys DA. It's not personal. Sexism, arrogance, lack of desperation that the men have? Sure maybe, but not personal.

Now the reason it makes sense and can be a great thing is the one group who has a vested interest in developing players to compete long term at the international level is the USSF. It is just a developmental league to create it's own future players.

So the USSF adding the girls is a good thing anyway you look at it (besides the crazy I love ECNL way). The only problem is PARENTS. It is not, will not be, and never way created for the needs of every player. It's not exclusive, not about your ego, not even about wins and losses. It is about creating a certain player and if you do not want to be that player then you shouldn't be there.

Now if you or have a vested interest in the ECNL I apologize because this could take a small dip into your money. If not then I have difficulty understanding your pain. The ECNL is just a league. They don't know you, they don't love you, they don't give two $#its about you or your kid. Now neither does the DA but the DA does at least have some skin in the game and some of their own money to back it up.

Since we are asking questions, you tell me "how is having more opportunities to play a BAD thing"

go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Join date : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down

Liverpool D'Feeters - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool D'Feeters

Post by soccersounder on 22/04/16, 11:11 am

go99 wrote:ECNL has done nothing but collect top teams for what amounts to college showcases.  So in that sense it has been a success in making recruiting for college coaches easier and lining adults pockets. So even your compliments are negative, lol

and the US won the WC but were outplayed most of it regardless of the results and the USSF's job is not to sit back until they start losing but to improve before they are in shambles (just ask the mighty England men)matter of opinion really, I wanted them to be challenged, but they really walked through fairly easy. No factor here. The US is leading the race and always has regardless of the current Youth League set up at the time. What? You think the soccer power countries around the world have suddenly decided, yes, women ARE equal?? lol You better turn on CSPAN or something or

You seem to be personally hurt by the fact that they didn't add girls when they made boys DA.  It's not personal.  Sexism, arrogance, lack of desperation that the men have? Sure maybe, but not personal. You said nothing here other than taking a poke at me. The circus must be town, because you're a clown for that

Now the reason it makes sense and can be a great thing is the one group who has a vested interest in developing players to compete long term at the international level is the USSF.  It is just a developmental league to create it's own future players. So as you'll explain below, this is a league for the so-called top 1% of players. I dont have an issue with that, but how would that be better in any way than a league with a proven stage to help with college soccer?

So the USSF adding the girls is a good thing anyway you look at it (besides the crazy I love ECNL way).  The only problem is PARENTS.  It is not, will not be, and never way created for the needs of every player.  It's not exclusive, not about your ego, not even about wins and losses.  It is about creating a certain player and if you do not want to be that player then you shouldn't be there.  I totally agree here, aside from the emotional way you feel about a girls soccer league (as you admit to below) (ECNL)

Now if you or have a vested interest in the ECNL I apologize because this could take a small dip into your money.  If not then I have difficulty understanding your pain.  The ECNL is just a league.  They don't know you, they don't love you, they don't give two $#its about you or your kid.  Now neither does the DA but the DA does at least have some skin in the game and some of their own money to back it up. You argue my case greatly. Again for the small percentage

Since we are asking questions, you tell me "how is having more opportunities to play a BAD thing"Sorry Bro, but I have no issue with additional Leagues.. Just asked you to explain yourself...
soccersounder
soccersounder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 411
Points : 3582
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Liverpool D'Feeters - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool D'Feeters

Post by go99 on 22/04/16, 11:12 am

and yes as far as I know Defeeters is fine in ECNL and really the DA coming to girls only helps cement that. They won't girls girls DA and I don't think it would even be a good thing for their club. If everyone does it right and look at it from what is possible instead of fear or my side vs their side, the ECNL/DA/CL could be a great thing here in NTX
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6835
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Liverpool D'Feeters - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool D'Feeters

Post by Guest on 22/04/16, 11:18 am

go99 wrote:
and the US won the WC but were outplayed most of it regardless of the results and the USSF's job is not to sit back until they start losing but to improve before they are in shambles (just ask the mighty England men)

This!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Liverpool D'Feeters - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool D'Feeters

Post by go99 on 22/04/16, 11:23 am

soccersounder wrote:
go99 wrote:ECNL has done nothing but collect top teams for what amounts to college showcases.  So in that sense it has been a success in making recruiting for college coaches easier and lining adults pockets. So even your compliments are negative, lol

and the US won the WC but were outplayed most of it regardless of the results and the USSF's job is not to sit back until they start losing but to improve before they are in shambles (just ask the mighty England men)matter of opinion really, I wanted them to be challenged, but they really walked through fairly easy. No factor here. The US is leading the race and always has regardless of the current Youth League set up at the time. What? You think the soccer power countries around the world have suddenly decided, yes, women ARE equal?? lol You better turn on CSPAN or something or

You seem to be personally hurt by the fact that they didn't add girls when they made boys DA.  It's not personal.  Sexism, arrogance, lack of desperation that the men have? Sure maybe, but not personal. You said nothing here other than taking a poke at me. The circus must be town, because you're a clown for that

Now the reason it makes sense and can be a great thing is the one group who has a vested interest in developing players to compete long term at the international level is the USSF.  It is just a developmental league to create it's own future players. So as you'll explain below, this is a league for the so-called top 1% of players. I dont have an issue with that, but how would that be better in any way than a league with a proven stage to help with college soccer?

So the USSF adding the girls is a good thing anyway you look at it (besides the crazy I love ECNL way).  The only problem is PARENTS.  It is not, will not be, and never way created for the needs of every player.  It's not exclusive, not about your ego, not even about wins and losses.  It is about creating a certain player and if you do not want to be that player then you shouldn't be there.  I totally agree here, aside from the emotional way you feel about a girls soccer league (as you admit to below) (ECNL)

Now if you or have a vested interest in the ECNL I apologize because this could take a small dip into your money.  If not then I have difficulty understanding your pain.  The ECNL is just a league.  They don't know you, they don't love you, they don't give two $#its about you or your kid.  Now neither does the DA but the DA does at least have some skin in the game and some of their own money to back it up. You argue my case greatly. Again for the small percentage

Since we are asking questions, you tell me "how is having more opportunities to play a BAD thing"Sorry Bro, but I have no issue with additional Leagues.. Just asked you to explain yourself...

I will try to explain.
They walked thru easily but they were not the best PLAYING team in the tournament. Eventually you will start to lose and the point is to improve BEFORE you start to lose.

It wasn't a poke at YOU it was a poke at the DA. They are sexist etc not you. Read it again and for the record I am not a clown I am an Ahole.

It is better for that top group because it is focused on improving their craft not on winning games. The only problem becomes when the parents outside that top group come running in and it doesn't suit their needs. I don't see DA as the incoming TOP league. I see it as a DIFFERENT league.

I have no feeling at all about girls soccer. I neither like nor dislike ECNL. It is a valuable showcase for talent but a showcase not a development vehicle. It is certainly easier that trying to make all of the showcase tournaments.

And yes I agree it is for the small percentage and unfortunately just like the boys I fear that's not what will happen.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6835
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Liverpool D'Feeters - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool D'Feeters

Post by soccersounder on 22/04/16, 12:00 pm

go99 wrote:
soccersounder wrote:
go99 wrote:ECNL has done nothing but collect top teams for what amounts to college showcases.  So in that sense it has been a success in making recruiting for college coaches easier and lining adults pockets. So even your compliments are negative, lol

and the US won the WC but were outplayed most of it regardless of the results and the USSF's job is not to sit back until they start losing but to improve before they are in shambles (just ask the mighty England men)matter of opinion really, I wanted them to be challenged, but they really walked through fairly easy. No factor here. The US is leading the race and always has regardless of the current Youth League set up at the time. What? You think the soccer power countries around the world have suddenly decided, yes, women ARE equal?? lol You better turn on CSPAN or something or

You seem to be personally hurt by the fact that they didn't add girls when they made boys DA.  It's not personal.  Sexism, arrogance, lack of desperation that the men have? Sure maybe, but not personal. You said nothing here other than taking a poke at me. The circus must be town, because you're a clown for that

Now the reason it makes sense and can be a great thing is the one group who has a vested interest in developing players to compete long term at the international level is the USSF.  It is just a developmental league to create it's own future players. So as you'll explain below, this is a league for the so-called top 1% of players. I dont have an issue with that, but how would that be better in any way than a league with a proven stage to help with college soccer?

So the USSF adding the girls is a good thing anyway you look at it (besides the crazy I love ECNL way).  The only problem is PARENTS.  It is not, will not be, and never way created for the needs of every player.  It's not exclusive, not about your ego, not even about wins and losses.  It is about creating a certain player and if you do not want to be that player then you shouldn't be there.  I totally agree here, aside from the emotional way you feel about a girls soccer league (as you admit to below) (ECNL)

Now if you or have a vested interest in the ECNL I apologize because this could take a small dip into your money.  If not then I have difficulty understanding your pain.  The ECNL is just a league.  They don't know you, they don't love you, they don't give two $#its about you or your kid.  Now neither does the DA but the DA does at least have some skin in the game and some of their own money to back it up. You argue my case greatly. Again for the small percentage

Since we are asking questions, you tell me "how is having more opportunities to play a BAD thing"Sorry Bro, but I have no issue with additional Leagues.. Just asked you to explain yourself...

I will try to explain.
They walked thru easily but they were not the best PLAYING team in the tournament.  Eventually you will start to lose and the point is to improve BEFORE you start to lose.

It wasn't a poke at YOU it was a poke at the DA.  They are sexist etc not you.  Read it again and for the record I am not a clown I am an Ahole.

It is better for that top group because it is focused on improving their craft not on winning games.  The only problem becomes when the parents outside that top group come running in and it doesn't suit their needs.  I don't see DA as the incoming TOP league.  I see it as a DIFFERENT league.

I have no feeling at all about girls soccer.  I neither like nor dislike ECNL.  It is a valuable showcase for talent but a showcase not a development vehicle.  It is certainly easier that trying to make all of the showcase tournaments.

And yes I agree it is for the small percentage and unfortunately just like the boys I fear that's not what will happen.

If TXSOCCER had a "Like" button... I would have hit it here
soccersounder
soccersounder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 411
Points : 3582
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Here

Back to top Go down

Liverpool D'Feeters - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool D'Feeters

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum