North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

NTSSA / New Open Territory Rule / Janet Campbell / Harassmen Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

NTSSA / New Open Territory Rule / Janet Campbell / Harassmen

Go down

NTSSA / New Open Territory Rule / Janet Campbell / Harassmen Empty NTSSA / New Open Territory Rule / Janet Campbell / Harassmen

Post by Soapboxmom 08/07/16, 05:49 pm

A coach from Denton that had reported financial wrongdoing that needed to be investigated was barred from coaching in apparent retaliation for going to NTSSA for help and insisting things be documented.  This coach's team wanted to stay together and asked the coach to explore the options and they all chose to register with a neighboring association.  That coach and the totally innocent neighboring association were brought up on phony charges for violating the new open territory rule by Janet Campbell after Denton complained.  The coach and neighboring association did no recruiting of any kind.  This coach and team members went to the neighboring association to register in spring of 2016 which is perfectly fine under the new rule.  Why should be the kids not be allowed to stay together when they were clearly a recreationally formed team?

Janet Campbell sent out an A & D letter and did not have a shred of documentation from Denton included.  That is clearly against the spirit and intention of the rules.  The parties that are up on charges must be given adequate time and the information they need to prepare as Carlos Quinones explains every summer at the AGM and the Hart decision letter sent to GSA in 2012 confirms.  Garland Soccer and its president David Arciniega got a thorough chewing at the hearing at North Texas for this Hart case because the evidence was not included in his original letter either.  Janet Campbell never gave the defendant in this phony open territory case a shred of documentation even after being requested to do so.  

Denton seemed to be intent on harassing this person simply because of whistleblowing about very serious money issues.  I know personally the NTSSA Whistleblower's Policy is as useful as toilet paper and it is ignored.  This coach stood up and demanded things be done properly and the case was then dropped.  Harassment and retaliation in NTSSA is alarmingly common.  NTSSA does not follow its own by-laws and state laws concerning fiduciary duties.  Hopefully, the board will get some savvy and honest new members voted in this weekend that will set NTSSA back on the right course.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

NTSSA / New Open Territory Rule / Janet Campbell / Harassmen Empty Re: NTSSA / New Open Territory Rule / Janet Campbell / Harassmen

Post by Triumph FC 09/07/16, 12:47 am

Why don't you stop trying to fight other people's battles when you only get one side of it! I think you have enough to contend with without any knowledge of the wrongdoings of this said coach. Keep fighting for your Garland soccer Association and leave others to their own otherwise it's making you look like some crazy woman!
Triumph FC
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

NTSSA / New Open Territory Rule / Janet Campbell / Harassmen Empty Re: NTSSA / New Open Territory Rule / Janet Campbell / Harassmen

Post by ballhead 09/07/16, 08:06 am

There are those that might say that it's a calculated tactic to file a suit, then continually drag the opponent through the muck in an effort to get a settlement just to get rid of the nuisance.
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Triumph FC 09/07/16, 08:19 am

Trouble is this is not the same fight
Triumph FC
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 09/07/16, 10:17 am

Triumph FC wrote:Why don't you stop trying to fight other people's battles when you only get one side of it! I think you have enough to contend with without any knowledge of the wrongdoings of this said coach. Keep fighting for your Garland soccer Association and leave others to their own otherwise it's making you look like some crazy woman!
This coach gave me written permission to discuss this.  As there are kids still playing I am not using names.  I have copies of all the correspondence.  The neighboring association did not do anything to recruit or invite any player to leave their home association.  The purpose of open territory was to allow players to play where they wished I thought.  

If Denton boots a whistleblower (which happened to me when I filed suit against GSA and David Arciniega) then those kids who want to stay with that team and coach are going to leave together.  

This is about everyone in soccer working together to see things are fair and transparent.  Getting NTSSA and US Youth to follow their own by-laws and step in and handle issues should not be a battle.  Open territory should in fact be open and the best customer service should win.  So, should people be afraid to take advantage of the new open territory rule?
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 09/07/16, 10:28 am

Triumph FC wrote:Trouble is this is not the same fight

Not the same fight, but if my info is correct, there is a lawsuit here, too.
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 09/07/16, 10:35 am

ballhead wrote:

The point is the open territory rule clearly didn't open the territory. That coach and team have not filed a lawsuit, they are just more folks who have had a horrific experience in NTSSA.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 09/07/16, 10:49 am

Soapboxmom wrote:
ballhead wrote:

The point is the open territory rule clearly didn't open the territory.  That coach and team have not filed a lawsuit, they are just more folks who have had a horrific experience in NTSSA.  

Have YOU filed a lawsuit against NTSSA?
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 09/07/16, 10:52 am

ballhead wrote:
Soapboxmom wrote:
ballhead wrote:

The point is the open territory rule clearly didn't open the territory.  That coach and team have not filed a lawsuit, they are just more folks who have had a horrific experience in NTSSA.  

Have YOU filed a lawsuit against NTSSA?
My suit is against GSA and David Arciniega. If it becomes necessary to add parties or file any further suits I will do so. Since NTSSA has jurisdiction over GSA I can't imagine why they haven't stepped in and taken control of GSA and handled this.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerguru 10/07/16, 12:45 pm

I thought this was a soccer forum?  This is starting to look like either CNN.com or Foxnews.com.
soccerguru
soccerguru
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/07/16, 03:55 pm

If NTSSA stepped in and took over GSA, would you dismiss your lawsuit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down