North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks

Post by ForReal 28/11/16, 05:39 pm

hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:It would have been fun to watch Sting West Diaz (Competitive) and TSC Hurricanes Beattie (Pre ECNL) play.. looks like Sting West Diaz dominated the competitive group not allowing a goal and TSC Beattie dominated their bracket with only 1 goal allowed while scoring 6.  Can Sting West Diaz play with the likes of Solar and TSC?

Perhaps this answers your question. They played Beattie twice just before Thanksgiving. Losing 0-3 and 0-1.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news-ntx soccer sucks

Post by soccermomtx 28/11/16, 06:42 pm

ForReal wrote:
hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:It would have been fun to watch Sting West Diaz (Competitive) and TSC Hurricanes Beattie (Pre ECNL) play.. looks like Sting West Diaz dominated the competitive group not allowing a goal and TSC Beattie dominated their bracket with only 1 goal allowed while scoring 6.  Can Sting West Diaz play with the likes of Solar and TSC?

Perhaps this answers your question.  They played Beattie twice just before Thanksgiving.  Losing 0-3 and 0-1.

Sting West Diaz lost to TSC Beattie in the finals of the 04 Tulsa Friendship Cup the weekend before Thanksgiving. Beattie was playing with 5 ringer guest players.

soccermomtx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 05DD 28/11/16, 06:49 pm

soccermomtx wrote:
ForReal wrote:

Perhaps this answers your question.  They played Beattie twice just before Thanksgiving.  Losing 0-3 and 0-1.

Sting West Diaz lost to TSC Beattie in the finals of the 04 Tulsa Friendship Cup the weekend before Thanksgiving.  Beattie was playing with 5 ringer guest players.  
So why didn't Diaz play pre ecnl division?
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justchootit 28/11/16, 07:14 pm

ForReal wrote:

But when Sting West played TSC in Tulsa they used several 04's. One of the 04's playing with them looked like a grown woman playing against children. She also scored 3 of the 4 goals against them, including the only goal in the final. Shocked

justchootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 28/11/16, 08:38 pm

justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:

But when Sting West played TSC in Tulsa they used several 04's. One of the 04's playing with them looked like a grown woman playing against children. She also scored 3 of the 4 goals against them, including the only goal in the final. Shocked

I was making no commentary on whether they could play with Beattie.  Just provided data. As you might see from my prior posts, I think Sting West might have an overly inflated opinion about the strength of their team. They are definitely good, but not great. But I love that a West parent "called out" Beattie for using ringers while never mentioning using 04s themselves, including apparently the big ringer goal scorer.

And, if I had to guess based on results, Beattie had some of those ringers in Dallas this weekend.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/11/16, 08:45 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:
scoregazam wrote:And the name calling begins. Your right NTX teams are inferior. I am a big dummy. I concede. No one should have a different opinion than Soapbox Mom. You obviously have done your homework. What was I thinking. You are obviously educated in the subject where as everyone else with a different opinion isn't.

Tell me more big dummy....I'm intrigued.
At what point do the na-na-na-na boo boo you poopy head insults start flying. This is quite embarrassing.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/11/16, 08:47 pm

Obviously very early.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/11/16, 08:56 pm

I think Sting Higgy finally making an appearance and falling short of mediocre is a bigger story.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/11/16, 08:57 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:Does stained sheets disagree with my analysis?

Ha! Laughing That would be Dirtysheets, my archnemesis. Like Green Lanterns Sinestro or Auqa Mans Black Manta. Quite frankly I couldn't care less about your anaylsis, but I think you're a hoot. Now, if you want to give me your u14 ECNL analysis, I might be interested Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/11/16, 09:02 pm

Cleansheets wrote:

Ha! Laughing That would be Dirtysheets, my archnemesis. Like Green Lanterns Sinestro or Auqa Mans Black Manta. Quite frankly I couldn't care less about your anaylsis, but I think you're a hoot. Now, if you want to give me your u14 ECNL analysis, I might be interested Wink
I don't know about dominating the tournament but I do see OK and STX way more of a factor than they should have been in 05.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 28/11/16, 09:13 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

I don't know about dominating the tournament but I do see OK and STX  way more of a factor than they should have been in 05.

I'm not sure the No. 1 teams from OK and TXS (and unquestionably so) showing well is unsurprising. Beattie is a very good team. Lonestar is athletic with a great striker (and proving you don't have to be big to be good).  I do think one bracket was stronger than the other. And that doesn't really bode well for Higgy.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by justchootit 28/11/16, 09:16 pm

ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:

I was making no commentary on whether they could play with Beattie.  Just provided data. As you might see from my prior posts, I think Sting West might have an overly inflated opinion about the strength of their team. They are definitely good, but not great. But I love that a West parent "called out" Beattie for using ringers while never mentioning using 04s themselves, including apparently the big ringer goal scorer.

And, if I had to guess based on results, Beattie had some of those ringers in Dallas this weekend.
You have bad info. Sting West didn't use any 04's in the Friendship Cup, it was all 05's. TSC didn't have the guest players in the game I watched at Texas Cup. From your posts I figure your DD plays for Sting Higgy??

justchootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/11/16, 09:16 pm

ForReal wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:

I don't know about dominating the tournament but I do see OK and STX  way more of a factor than they should have been in 05.

I'm not sure the No. 1 teams from OK and TXS (and unquestionably so) showing well is unsurprising. Beattie is a very good team. Lonestar is athletic with a great striker (and proving you don't have to be big to be good).  I do think one bracket was stronger than the other. And that doesn't really bode well for Higgy.
I for one thought Higgy would have been better. However when you finally pop up out of the darkness to play 5 months after signing, you will finish last in the crayon division.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 28/11/16, 09:25 pm

justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:

You have bad info. Sting West didn't use any 04's in the Friendship Cup, it was all 05's. TSC didn't have the guest players in the game I watched at Texas Cup. From your posts I figure your DD plays for Sting Higgy??

I have bad info? Aren't you the one who just did a total about-face on West using 04s in Tulsa?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 28/11/16, 09:28 pm

ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:

I have bad info?  Aren't you the one who just did a total about-face on West using 04s in Tulsa?

Oh, I get it. I think I see what you're saying. Unmodified pronouns can be misleading.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 28/11/16, 09:31 pm

ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:

I have bad info?  Aren't you the one who just did a total about-face on West using 04s in Tulsa?

So naive. If the coach is jd and he could sneak an 01 in, he would. He would also make sure she parks her car far away so no one is the wiser.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/11/16, 09:33 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:

So naive. If the coach is jd and he could sneak an 01 in, he would. He would also make sure she parks her car far away so no one is the wiser.
cheers

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by justchootit 28/11/16, 09:42 pm

ForReal wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:

Oh, I get it. I think I see what you're saying. Unmodified pronouns can be misleading.
Sorry, I see how I made that confusing. But you get what i'm saying..... Laughing

justchootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TulsaFootballDad 28/11/16, 09:44 pm

Well I've read most ofyour posts at least on this thread. I think N TX is still great soccer which is why TSC comes down to play. My DD plays on Beattie 05 and we did play up in The Sam Shannon/ Friendship Cup with the sister of one of our team players who is an 04 but no other so called ringers. The team that came to the Texas Cup has no ringers that is the Beattie 05 Jr ECNL squad.
TulsaFootballDad
TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/11/16, 09:48 pm

TulsaFootballDad wrote:Well I've read most ofyour posts at least on this thread. I think N TX is still great soccer which is why TSC comes down to play. My DD plays on Beattie 05 and we did play up in The Sam Shannon/ Friendship Cup with the sister of one of our team players who is an 04 but no other so called ringers.  The team that came to the Texas Cup has no ringers that is the Beattie 05 Jr ECNL squad.
I think you wrote this snickering in a bar while filling out the guest player forms.
lol!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 28/11/16, 09:49 pm

justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:
ForReal wrote:
justchootit wrote:

Sorry, I see how I made that confusing. But you get what i'm saying..... Laughing

Then good on Sting West. But they need to beat lower ranked teams in a more convincing fashion if they are going to claim greater status.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TulsaFootballDad 28/11/16, 09:56 pm

Keeper No idea what you are talking about. Saying only 1 player scored all the goals takes away from the goals my DD and others scored in these back to back showcases. The Tulsa Jr ECNL event was a tough weekend where we did not gel and props to the N TX teams but i don't believe any impartial person would say that Beattie 05 didn't dominate in every aspect of every game we played during the Texas Cup. Sad that you believe we won through playing ringers. But the results speak for themselves.

Last edited by TulsaFootballDad on 28/11/16, 09:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
TulsaFootballDad
TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justchootit 28/11/16, 09:59 pm

TulsaFootballDad wrote:Well I've read most ofyour posts at least on this thread. I think N TX is still great soccer which is why TSC comes down to play. My DD plays on Beattie 05 and we did play up in The Sam Shannon/ Friendship Cup with the sister of one of our team players who is an 04 but no other so called ringers.  The team that came to the Texas Cup has no ringers that is the Beattie 05 Jr ECNL squad.
So 7 was the older sister? She is a beast! I think you have a great team, I heard the coach talking to the parents after the game and I actually felt bad for you guys. It sounds like that weekend caused some drama among your squad. I hope you guys shake that crap off and keep those kids together, they will go far together.

justchootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 28/11/16, 10:01 pm

TulsaFootballDad wrote:Keeper No idea what you are talking about. Saying only 1 player scored all the goals takes away from the goals my DD and others scored in these back to back showcases. The Tulsa Jr ECNL event was a tough weekend where we did not gel and props to the N TX teams but i don't believe any impartial person would say that Beattie 05 didn't dominated in every aspect of every game we played during the Texas Cup. Sad that you believe we won through playing ringers. But the results speak for themselves.

First, as I've said, I think you guys are very good. Tough all around with a very dangerous attack. And while we have your attention, what were your results when you came down here for a few games against the NTX JDL teams?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 28/11/16, 10:02 pm

justchootit wrote:
So 7 was the older sister? She is a beast! I think you have a great team, I heard the coach talking to the parents after the game and I actually felt bad for you guys. It sounds like that weekend caused some drama among your squad. I hope you guys shake that crap off and keep those kids together, they will go far together.

They should have no problem dominating the clubs in the metro mess for years to come. Kudos to you crazy okies.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TulsaFootballDad 28/11/16, 10:04 pm

justchooit, the coach was just getting on the parents to stop yelling advice as any good coach should. Sometimes the parents forget the girls have a better idea of their shot chances. The Sting West team was a very good and talented team. At this level it is just who has better chances and takes it.
TulsaFootballDad
TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next