North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Games of the week (Feb. 25 & 26) - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Games of the week (Feb. 25 & 26)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Games of the week (Feb. 25 & 26) - Page 3 Empty Re: Games of the week (Feb. 25 & 26)

Post by ForReal 28/02/17, 06:42 pm

soccermomtx wrote:The way I heard it is Sting West was offered the JDL spot, but the Club was going to make them drive to the North Dallas (Richardson? Plano? wherever it is) facility to practice.   That was not practical at all for Sting West, since all of them live in the Keller, Southlake, Colleyville, S. Arlington (and beyond) area.  

That is a long haul. So what happens if some of those DDs want and are able to play for Sting ECNL/DA/DA2/whatever? Do they change their willingness to travel for training or look for another club?

Speaking of, how do other clubs handle the more elite teams when it comes to training locales? At least at the younger ages? Aside from DTS, are the rest required to train at the club's main facilities? Perhaps this should be another thread.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Games of the week (Feb. 25 & 26) - Page 3 Empty Re: Games of the week (Feb. 25 & 26)

Post by Big Boy Bentley 28/02/17, 08:14 pm

Higgenbottom team is Diaz 05s that didn't move up to his 04 squad then you got some from the other clubs. It will be interesting to see the second half of the season to see how teams really finish out that will tell the tale of what is rumor and what is real.and all the reindeer games that go on. I think the team is set now. How that affects the other squads depends on how bad they need to keep a bye and who takes the fall. It's all fuzzy math and it's about perception and the business. Be smart on where you land because it's a process for your kids.
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 28/02/17, 09:30 pm

BigboyBentley wrote:Higgenbottom team is Diaz 05s that didn't move up to his 04 squad then you got some from the other clubs. It will be interesting to see the second half of the season to see how teams really finish out that will tell the tale of what is rumor and what is real.and all the reindeer games that go on. I think the team is set now. How that affects the other squads depends on how bad they need to keep a bye and who takes the fall. It's all fuzzy math and it's about perception and the business.  Be smart on where you land because it's a process for your kids.

This is perhaps the most confusing and, in parts, wrong post that this forum has seen in months. Care to clarify or why Higgy's team is even being mentioned?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bentley 28/02/17, 09:48 pm

Is that his nickname? It's pretty clear what is going on w the west discussion and AKA Higgy. It sounds like you might have to reread this a few times for the light bulb to shine.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 28/02/17, 09:54 pm

ForReal wrote:
BigboyBentley wrote:Higgenbottom team is Diaz 05s that didn't move up to his 04 squad then you got some from the other clubs. It will be interesting to see the second half of the season to see how teams really finish out that will tell the tale of what is rumor and what is real.and all the reindeer games that go on. I think the team is set now. How that affects the other squads depends on how bad they need to keep a bye and who takes the fall. It's all fuzzy math and it's about perception and the business.  Be smart on where you land because it's a process for your kids.

This is perhaps the most confusing and, in parts, wrong post that this forum has seen in months. Care to clarify or why Higgy's team is even being mentioned?
Perhaps a run on sentence or two but the topic is clear. At least to me. I am confused at what you are confused about.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 28/02/17, 10:46 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
ForReal wrote:

Perhaps a run on sentence or two but the topic is clear. At least to me. I am confused at what you are confused about.

If the suggestion is that Sting West is going to simply replace Higginbotham's (yes, Higgy's) team in JDL next year, then that is laughable - unless Higgy's team implodes.  However, an implosion is not a totally far-fetched possibility based on the grumbling I've heard.  But barring an implosion with no chance to salvage a team, I very much doubt Sting is just going to wholesale hand over the keys to Sting West. Plus, is Sting just going to change course and let one of its JDL team practice out west?  Will Sting take some West players for JDL?  Sure. But they aren't going to let Higgy's players go without a fight to keep them and salvage the team - and one that practices at its home facilities, which sounds like it was an issue last year.

And, no, Higgy's team is hardly Diaz's leftovers based on what I've seen on the field.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bentley 01/03/17, 04:22 am

We all know what's going over at the buzz factory. Double dip ice cream special at the local Braums. Like I said let's see how the season ends. The big clubs market a big game.but all I see w the new stuff is watered down Kool aid. Don't be fooled.
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 01/03/17, 05:40 am

ForReal wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
ForReal wrote:

If the suggestion is that Sting West is going to simply replace Higginbotham's (yes, Higgy's) team in JDL next year, then that is laughable - unless Higgy's team implodes.  However, an implosion is not a totally far-fetched possibility based on the grumbling I've heard.  But barring an implosion with no chance to salvage a team, I very much doubt Sting is just going to wholesale hand over the keys to Sting West. Plus, is Sting just going to change course and let one of its JDL team practice out west?  Will Sting take some West players for JDL?  Sure. But they aren't going to let Higgy's players go without a fight to keep them and salvage the team - and one that practices at its home facilities, which sounds like it was an issue last year.

And, no, Higgy's team is hardly Diaz's leftovers based on what I've seen on the field.
I dont believe Triple B was stating that Higgy was Diaz leftovers. Just that most of the players were from Diaz old team last year that did not go up to 04. Few other crosses and turns aside that was it. West was prob considered for a JDL team though. Judging by what Parsons has done maybe they should have given it to him. lol!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bentley 01/03/17, 06:05 am

Keeper Commander wins the goldstar award. LH is the JDL training ground. We all know that where the real action is. Not these powder puff games. It's all about money not the development of the kids.
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fightjunkie 01/03/17, 10:55 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
ForReal wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
ForReal wrote:

I dont believe Triple B was stating that Higgy was Diaz leftovers. Just that most of the players were from Diaz old team last year that did not go up to 04. Few other crosses and turns aside that was it. West was prob considered for a JDL team though. Judging by what Parsons has done maybe they should have given it to him. lol!

I think the Higgy team came from Daniel Diaz's 05's that didn't go up with his 04's. Not JD's....it's confusing with multiple Diaz's coaching for the same club.

Fightjunkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 01/03/17, 11:41 am

I don't think any of us were confused as to what Diaz was being referenced. I still think they are just mistaken regarding the makeup of Higgy's team.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 01/03/17, 11:48 am

BigboyBentley wrote:Keeper Commander wins the goldstar award. LH is the JDL training ground. We all know that where the real action is. Not these powder puff games. It's all about money not the development of the kids.

Oh, here we go again  Rolling Eyes

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 01/03/17, 12:51 pm

SickofSilliness wrote:
BigboyBentley wrote:Keeper Commander wins the goldstar award. LH is the JDL training ground. We all know that where the real action is. Not these powder puff games. It's all about money not the development of the kids.

Oh, here we go again  Rolling Eyes
DA will be funded somehow in a few years. Prob all of the other Academy/Select suckers out there.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fightjunkie 01/03/17, 03:40 pm

ForReal wrote:I don't think any of us were confused as to what Diaz was being referenced.  I still think they are just mistaken regarding the makeup of Higgy's team.

Probably. I was just adding info. Are you always a dick or do you have to work at it?

Fightjunkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 01/03/17, 04:09 pm

Fightjunkie wrote:
ForReal wrote:I don't think any of us were confused as to what Diaz was being referenced.  I still think they are just mistaken regarding the makeup of Higgy's team.

Probably. I was just adding info. Are you always a dick or do you have to work at it?

Hi, Fightjunkie.  Don't think we've met before.  I was just adding info, too.  As for your question, I guess it depends on who you ask, but it's the first time anyone has called me that on the forum.  Even KC hasn't called me that . . . yet.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 01/03/17, 04:49 pm

ForReal wrote:
Fightjunkie wrote:

Hi, Fightjunkie.  Don't think we've met before.  I was just adding info, too.  As for your question, I guess it depends on who you ask, but it's the first time anyone has called me that on the forum.  Even KC hasn't called me that . . . yet.
How did I get involved in this?  I am the one that always gets called the names.  But thanks for the recognition!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bentley 02/03/17, 07:07 pm

It's crunch time who's horses finish the race...we will see everyone top guns that can legally play. All I was saying is that the west is the best and will finish what they have started. Who plays in the powder puff league or my guess is in the real league LH.LH for the stretch. Perception is the game everyone likes to play these days. Someone started a new thread I guess they didn't like this topic...hmmmm

There's only one Diaz that I know and one Higgy. It's not rocket science what's going on in Buzz land.
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 02/03/17, 08:07 pm

BigboyBentley wrote:It's crunch time who's horses finish the race...we will see everyone top guns that can legally play. All I was saying is that the west is the best and will finish what they have started. Who plays in the powder puff league or my guess is in the real league LH.LH for the stretch. Perception is the game everyone likes to play these days. Someone started a new thread I guess they didn't like this topic...hmmmm

There's only one Diaz that I know and one Higgy. It's not rocket science what's going on in Buzz land.

FightJunkie, care to translate for your parent?

And BBB, funny you should talk about DDs "that can legally play." Guess you don't know your coach all that well.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 02/03/17, 08:08 pm

BigboyBentley wrote:It's crunch time who's horses finish the race...we will see everyone top guns that can legally play. All I was saying is that the west is the best and will finish what they have started. Who plays in the powder puff league or my guess is in the real league LH.LH for the stretch. Perception is the game everyone likes to play these days. Someone started a new thread I guess they didn't like this topic...hmmmm

^ poor guy

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bentley 02/03/17, 08:35 pm

I feel the buzzzzzzzz
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 02/03/17, 08:48 pm

BigboyBentley wrote:I feel the buzzzzzzzz

Clearly the one you got from happy hour.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 02/03/17, 09:23 pm

Then it is clear that you are missing a Diaz.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3