North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Confused on new ECNL clubsToday at 12:37 amFriscosoccermom2
Sparta FC 08 Girls - LHGCL D2/NPL, 2021-2022Yesterday at 11:31 pmspartafc08girls
STING ROYAL ECNL-RL U14 (BOYLE) TRYOUTSYesterday at 11:23 amCoachBoyle
Kernow Storm FC 06 open practices DPLYesterday at 11:07 amImpactRoyal
TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 28-31, 2021Yesterday at 09:14 amU90C
FC Dallas West '09 FDL & ECNL NTX RL (2 teams)Yesterday at 08:43 amHoneybadger
mass exit from Texans (boys & girls)Yesterday at 07:53 amFriscosoccermom2
SPTX SAO PAULO 03G SEDEH CLASSIC D105/05/21, 10:12 pmSPFCSoberano
Manchester SC 07G - McKinney/Allen/Plano05/05/21, 04:54 pmmansc05g
Manchester SC 06G - McKinney/Allen/Plano05/05/21, 04:42 pmmansc05g
Solar 05 ECNL-RL-NTX East Open Practices05/05/21, 04:02 pmSwirvin
Sting 07 ECNL-RL NTX05/05/21, 02:15 pmfgongora
Sting 06G ECNL-RL NTX05/05/21, 01:30 pmfgongora
Texas Spirit 06 Monk -GCL D1 & Frontier05/05/21, 01:13 pmTexas Spirit
05 Keeper seeking new team05/05/21, 01:04 pmIAmSoccerfan
Texas Spirit 05 Monk - GCL05/05/21, 01:00 pmTexas Spirit
Sting Black ECNL 07 Tryouts Tonight!! Come Check it out!!05/05/21, 12:47 pmrudekid1973
Sting Black ECNL 07 Tryouts Tonight!! Come Check it out!!05/05/21, 12:42 pmrudekid1973
STING 08G ROYAL ECNL TRYOUTS (EULESS)05/05/21, 12:18 pmCoachBoyle
Solar 12B McKinney looking for 1-2 new players05/05/21, 11:26 amSolar2012
Looking for 10's in Lantana, Corinth, Denton, & Flower Mound05/05/21, 06:11 amNTX Celtic FC
FCD 05G West Red - ECNL RL-NTX OPEN PRACTICES04/05/21, 04:06 pmFCD 05G West Red
Solar 10G NPL04/05/21, 02:49 pmThe Dean
Classic League D1 Bye-FC Dallas West Red Hoffmann04/05/21, 02:44 pmchiclechicle
Solar 06G NPL04/05/21, 02:43 pmThe Dean
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14814 registered users
The newest registered user is ou7028

Our users have posted a total of 201282 messages in 29819 subjects

LHGCL D1 2018

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 09:33 am

Zizou Extreme....you got a new story?

Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 09:33 am

Soccer Jack I need your checking account number......

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 09:35 am

Dude, bring something to the conversation. You are mighty willing to judge, but not so willing to be judged.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 09:36 am

Zizou Extreme I'm still waiting for biggie size to answer my question.

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Ern 05/04/17, 09:37 am

wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
BigboyBentley wrote:Big em I think we are just frustrated w all the lack of coaching and all the rules that are in place. The smaller clubs just don't have the resources to compete at the highest levels since the system was built and designed to pad the pockets of the political machine bigs. This is true for about anything. It's just unfortunate that the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many...there's a reson why the soccee in NTX is broken...ypu sound like that's not your side...others don't have those opportunities.....don't says it negative it's just the truth....no one likes that.....

I'm with you regarding the lack of great coaching in NTX and understand your stance of frustration when it comes to new platforms and their regulations.  However, while awarding the bigs these platforms (JDL, ECNL, USSDA) certainly makes the rich, richer and may seem that this is the primary purpose, it is not.  US Club and USSF award them to the bigs because they do have licensed coaches ... they do have facilities ... they do have a history of success in each age group.  Those at the top of those organizations know that the consolidation (there is that word again) of top talent into clubs that have those criterion is paramount to the continued success of women's soccer in our country.  

When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.


Dial back the enthusiasm just a bit bigE - JDL was not "awarded" to the bigs by US Club or USSF

it was essentially created by the bigs


as for $200-$300/month - that would equate $2400-$3600/year.  Anyone here at one of the bigs only paying $2400-$3600/year?  not including any extra skills - just for the costs associated with playing on a "big" select team (club dues, uniforms, team fees, indoor, tournaments, out-of-town travel, in-town travel, driving to practice).  The all-in costs of playing select soccer at a "big" include a lot more than what a scholarship may cover.  

If you know a select team at one of the bigs where the all-in costs are $2400 a year, PLEASE, by all means, share it with us!   lol!   In fact, I would be interested to hear of anyone who has costs of less than $3600/year playing select at one of the bigs.

But your dismissive attitude of "giving up Starbucks or a couple movie channels" to afford select soccer at the bigs speaks volumes.  No one I know is paying $300+/month for "a couple of movie channels" each month, except maybe you.

and you wonder why people on here think you are such a douche

^ Jesus ... always so zealous and emotional wazup.

No enthusiasm required for this one -- calm as a Hindu cow.  JDL was included there along with ECNL and USSDA due to it's relevance to my response to BBB (you know ... where I agreed that these platforms make the rich, richer).

I can always count on you to pick and choose the words to benefit an unsubstantiated argument against some little tid bit from one of my posts.  In this case you of course chose to ignore the word "extra" ... which used here means in addition to whatever fees the 1% that can't afford to play at the bigs are paying for recreational soccer or to independent Club A.

Again wazup ... I know it's just so darn frustrating for you to have to read objective posts based on logic, reason or fact that apparently counter your own opinion, but can we please refrain from making it personal.  Let's be big kids K?  Thanks Very Happy


Last edited by BigErn on 05/04/17, 09:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1200
Points : 3690
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 09:37 am

Give me a club I'll give you my 2 cents on coaches

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 09:39 am

Extreme I didn't ask for your nickle tour...let's see see what biggie size has to bring to the table. He had a good story to tell

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack 05/04/17, 09:41 am

Zizou wrote:Give me a club I'll give you my 2 cents on coaches

Sparta
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3513
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 09:43 am

Soccer Jack I need your bank account number.....

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 09:43 am

Sorry I have not had any experience with them. Stay with the bigs.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 09:43 am

Tick tock tick tock.......

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack 05/04/17, 09:46 am

Zizou wrote:Sorry I have not had any experience with them. Stay with the bigs.

Texans
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3513
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by wazup 05/04/17, 09:50 am

BigErn wrote:
wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
BigboyBentley wrote:Big em I think we are just frustrated w all the lack of coaching and all the rules that are in place. The smaller clubs just don't have the resources to compete at the highest levels since the system was built and designed to pad the pockets of the political machine bigs. This is true for about anything. It's just unfortunate that the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many...there's a reson why the soccee in NTX is broken...ypu sound like that's not your side...others don't have those opportunities.....don't says it negative it's just the truth....no one likes that.....

I'm with you regarding the lack of great coaching in NTX and understand your stance of frustration when it comes to new platforms and their regulations.  However, while awarding the bigs these platforms (JDL, ECNL, USSDA) certainly makes the rich, richer and may seem that this is the primary purpose, it is not.  US Club and USSF award them to the bigs because they do have licensed coaches ... they do have facilities ... they do have a history of success in each age group.  Those at the top of those organizations know that the consolidation (there is that word again) of top talent into clubs that have those criterion is paramount to the continued success of women's soccer in our country.  

When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.


Dial back the enthusiasm just a bit bigE - JDL was not "awarded" to the bigs by US Club or USSF

it was essentially created by the bigs


as for $200-$300/month - that would equate $2400-$3600/year.  Anyone here at one of the bigs only paying $2400-$3600/year?  not including any extra skills - just for the costs associated with playing on a "big" select team (club dues, uniforms, team fees, indoor, tournaments, out-of-town travel, in-town travel, driving to practice).  The all-in costs of playing select soccer at a "big" include a lot more than what a scholarship may cover.  

If you know a select team at one of the bigs where the all-in costs are $2400 a year, PLEASE, by all means, share it with us!   lol!   In fact, I would be interested to hear of anyone who has costs of less than $3600/year playing select at one of the bigs.

But your dismissive attitude of "giving up Starbucks or a couple movie channels" to afford select soccer at the bigs speaks volumes.  No one I know is paying $300+/month for "a couple of movie channels" each month, except maybe you.

and you wonder why people on here think you are such a douche

^ Jesus ... always so zealous and emotional wazup.

No enthusiasm required for this one -- calm as a Hindu cow.  JDL was included there along with ECNL and USSDA due to it's relevance to my response to BBB (you know ... where I agreed that these platforms make the rich, richer).

I can always count on you to pick and choose the words to benefit an unsubstantiated argument against some little tid bit from one of my posts.  In this case you of course chose to ignore the word "extra" ... which used here means in addition to whatever fees the 1% that can't afford to play at the bigs are paying for recreational soccer or to independent Club A.

Again wazup ... I know it's just so darn frustrating for you to have to read objective posts based on logic, reason or fact that apparently counter your own opinion, but can we please refrain from making it personal.  Let's be big kids K?  Thanks Very Happy

Good dodge!

You specifically included JDL as a platform "awarded" to the bigs.  (And I like our previous discussion where you dismissed the bigs involvement in the creation of JDL / JDL rules by claiming it was set up by LHGCL - apparently because LHGCL is some autonomous body?)


So you are referring to the 99% who can afford both club dues AND the extra $200-300 per month.

by cutting their "couple of movie channels"

that is some expensive porn you are subscribed to


objective posts based on logic???!?

"we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels"

So BigE - what movie channels are costing you $300/mo

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 126
Points : 1635
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 09:51 am

We all need Soccer Jack bank roll to burn........

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack 05/04/17, 09:53 am

I think big boy and wazup is the same person.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3513
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 09:54 am

Soccer Jack has a story to tell.....

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 09:55 am

We like non fiction Soccer Jack

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack 05/04/17, 10:01 am

BigboyBentley wrote:Soccer Jack has a story to tell.....

Yes I do...odp rocks, big clubs suck, violets are blue, wazup is a dipshit and so are you.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3513
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 10:06 am

Tick tock I'm still waiting on Biggie size...Soccer Jack

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 10:09 am

Soccer Jack I'm starting to think you know biggie size...you might be in the same cubicle area at the corporate office.....tell biggie that he needs to step up and be a champ for his story......tick tock tick tock.....

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 10:22 am

soccerjack wrote:
Zizou wrote:Sorry I have not had any experience with them. Stay with the bigs.

Texans

Okay, Q has most control on the girls side coaching the ECNL groups. His partner in crime J steps in on some training and is available when Q is not. Q has some skins on the wall teams at sting that he trained and had success with. Started at Texans , went to sting and is now back with the Texans. I've heard mixed feelings about his methods but feel he is experienced enough and has been in the NTX seen long enough to get the job done. My DD has not worked with Q nor J

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 10:26 am

Tick tock tick tock....BigE I'm sltill waiting on the coach's that are worth burning Soccer Jack bank roll...extreme a cheer leader for you...step up and be a champ......we want to hear your story w the facts...

.
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack 05/04/17, 10:27 am

Zizou wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
Zizou wrote:Sorry I have not had any experience with them. Stay with the bigs.

Texans

Okay, Q has most control on the girls side coaching the ECNL groups. His partner in crime J steps in on some training and is available when Q is not. Q has some skins on the wall teams at sting that he trained and had success with. Started at Texans , went to sting and is now back with the Texans. I've heard mixed feelings about his methods but feel he is experienced enough and has been in the NTX seen long enough to get the job done. My DD has not worked with Q nor J

Gotta name at least 4. How bout solar?
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3513
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 10:31 am

Solar, great line-up on the girls side.

AS, MM, DM, JB three out of the four if you are given the opportunity to play for are amazing. The other one well he alright. Not only knowlegable soccer minds , but really great with the girls.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley 05/04/17, 10:34 am

Tick tock tick tock I got all day to wait on BiggEE. He's hiding behind his chronies at the corporate office Extreme and Jack

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2042
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack 05/04/17, 10:35 am

How bout sting?
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3513
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

LHGCL D1 2018  - Page 4 Empty Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum