North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Confused on new ECNL clubsToday at 01:24 amSwirvin
Sparta FC 08 Girls - LHGCL D2/NPL, 2021-2022Yesterday at 11:31 pmspartafc08girls
STING ROYAL ECNL-RL U14 (BOYLE) TRYOUTSYesterday at 11:23 amCoachBoyle
Kernow Storm FC 06 open practices DPLYesterday at 11:07 amImpactRoyal
TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 28-31, 2021Yesterday at 09:14 amU90C
FC Dallas West '09 FDL & ECNL NTX RL (2 teams)Yesterday at 08:43 amHoneybadger
mass exit from Texans (boys & girls)Yesterday at 07:53 amFriscosoccermom2
SPTX SAO PAULO 03G SEDEH CLASSIC D105/05/21, 10:12 pmSPFCSoberano
Manchester SC 07G - McKinney/Allen/Plano05/05/21, 04:54 pmmansc05g
Manchester SC 06G - McKinney/Allen/Plano05/05/21, 04:42 pmmansc05g
Solar 05 ECNL-RL-NTX East Open Practices05/05/21, 04:02 pmSwirvin
Sting 07 ECNL-RL NTX05/05/21, 02:15 pmfgongora
Sting 06G ECNL-RL NTX05/05/21, 01:30 pmfgongora
Texas Spirit 06 Monk -GCL D1 & Frontier05/05/21, 01:13 pmTexas Spirit
05 Keeper seeking new team05/05/21, 01:04 pmIAmSoccerfan
Texas Spirit 05 Monk - GCL05/05/21, 01:00 pmTexas Spirit
Sting Black ECNL 07 Tryouts Tonight!! Come Check it out!!05/05/21, 12:47 pmrudekid1973
Sting Black ECNL 07 Tryouts Tonight!! Come Check it out!!05/05/21, 12:42 pmrudekid1973
STING 08G ROYAL ECNL TRYOUTS (EULESS)05/05/21, 12:18 pmCoachBoyle
Solar 12B McKinney looking for 1-2 new players05/05/21, 11:26 amSolar2012
Looking for 10's in Lantana, Corinth, Denton, & Flower Mound05/05/21, 06:11 amNTX Celtic FC
FCD 05G West Red - ECNL RL-NTX OPEN PRACTICES04/05/21, 04:06 pmFCD 05G West Red
Solar 10G NPL04/05/21, 02:49 pmThe Dean
Classic League D1 Bye-FC Dallas West Red Hoffmann04/05/21, 02:44 pmchiclechicle
Solar 06G NPL04/05/21, 02:43 pmThe Dean
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Kicks/Rush/Feet Pixel
Statistics
We have 14814 registered users
The newest registered user is ou7028

Our users have posted a total of 201283 messages in 29819 subjects

Kicks/Rush/Feet

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Information Support 05/04/17, 02:21 pm

The D'Feeters are proud to announce that Dallas Rush 04 Voutier and Dallas Kicks 05 Selecao are joining our club to form our u14 and u13 ECNL teams for next season.

Both teams will continue developing their players in the right way with their current coaches, free from the chaos of other environments, and as true teams, while also playing against the highest quality competition and getting the elite exposure that ECNL provides.

The future is bright for the D'Feeters Soccer Club as we continue to attract such high quality, like-minded coaches, players, and parents to enhance the culture of our club.

Be on the lookout for further details as these teams prepare for next season!

Information Support
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 42
Points : 3603
Join date : 2011-09-04

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by 5050Ball 05/04/17, 02:25 pm

Good move for Feet.
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2417
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by KeeperCommander 05/04/17, 03:02 pm

Looks like somebody forgot to close all the doors on Kicks.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1666
Points : 4477
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 03:18 pm

They were apart of feet last year. Saying and doing are two different things

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by ForReal 05/04/17, 03:26 pm

Smart move for all involved. Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4. But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 554
Points : 3854
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by boilerjoe_96 05/04/17, 03:38 pm

I believe the I's will be dotted and T's crossed to meet the required rules. So, however you want to look at that.
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 646
Points : 4036
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 03:39 pm

That's just it. For Real is right in saying pseudo- merger. None of the kicks players participated with feet last year.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 03:41 pm

Come in Ballorge you are the manager and the best you can give is I believe!

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by soccerjack 05/04/17, 03:42 pm

How can they let another team take ecnl from their current jdl team? Doesn't make any sense.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3513
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 03:42 pm

Let us know when that happens.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 03:44 pm

USoccer jack, this is when you come on and say what is feet developing? All those that believe in development over recruiting. Where are you? Everyone seems to want to pile in when the other big clubs do it. Just saying!

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by soccerjack 05/04/17, 03:48 pm

Lol. I was being sarcastic. Big boy is still waiting for you to answer his questions on the other thread.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3513
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 03:54 pm

I'm not bringing my DD onto this board. I speak for no one on everything soccer.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by boilerjoe_96 05/04/17, 03:55 pm

Zizou wrote:Come in Ballorge you are the manager and the best you can give is I believe!

Zitzou, I'm not the 05 TM.
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 646
Points : 4036
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Zizou 05/04/17, 04:04 pm

Lol, mistaken identity.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Big Ern 05/04/17, 04:26 pm

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?

Spot on FoReal.

Certainly a win for all but the Kicks deal seemed to be more of a partnership than a merger last year.  From the outside, it looks as if D'Feeters are 'leasing' their ECNL status to just the top teams at other clubs that don't otherwise have access ... Is this kosher with the ECNL?  

-- Rush is only sending the one 04 side over and all other teams (including GV) still operating under the Rush brand
-- Kicks only sending the one 05 side and their 01s but still keeping their brand ...

Hmmm?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1200
Points : 3690
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Deuce 06/04/17, 08:56 am

Didn't we see another variation of this announcement last spring with the Feet / Kicks deal?

And yet the Kicks still rock their kits, names, and league slots, with nary a sign of D'Feeters on them.

Good for the girls if this actually all comes to pass, but given the history, want to see how this really plays out on the ground.

Deuce
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 132
Points : 2797
Join date : 2014-01-27

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Pele98 06/04/17, 09:12 am

BigErn wrote:
ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?

Spot on FoReal.

Certainly a win for all but the Kicks deal seemed to be more of a partnership than a merger last year.  From the outside, it looks as if D'Feeters are 'leasing' their ECNL status to just the top teams at other clubs that don't otherwise have access ... Is this kosher with the ECNL?  

-- Rush is only sending the one 04 side over and all other teams (including GV) still operating under the Rush brand
-- Kicks only sending the one 05 side and their 01s but still keeping their brand ...

Hmmm?


So who gets to keep the dough, Kicks/Rush or Feet? And who gets to sell those patched ECNL Home and Away unis?  Does this mean Feet will not hold open ECNL tryouts for those two age groups for the fear of pissing off the current Rush/Kicks coaches and mess up the team chemistry?
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 624
Points : 5024
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Enjoying soccer........somewhere

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by 5050Ball 06/04/17, 09:16 am

Pele98 wrote:


So who gets to keep the dough, Kicks/Rush or Feet? And who gets to sell those patched ECNL Home and Away unis?  Does this mean Feet will not hold open ECNL tryouts for those two age groups for the fear of pissing off the current Rush/Kicks coaches and mess up the team chemistry?

Dude, don't spoil the party. Those are all 'cross that bridge...' questions. Laughing
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2417
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by ddgonz22 06/04/17, 09:47 am

ECNL is open season..
ddgonz22
ddgonz22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Points : 2939
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by SickofStupidity 06/04/17, 11:14 am

ddgonz22 wrote:ECNL is open season..

oh, I can guarantee you that is NOT the story being told to Rush players Rolling Eyes

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 934
Points : 3496
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Pele98 06/04/17, 12:21 pm

SickofSilliness wrote:
ddgonz22 wrote:ECNL is open season..

oh, I can guarantee you that is NOT the story being told to Rush players Rolling Eyes
I can guarantee you that is NOT the story being told to ANY player out there, be it Rush, Kicks, FCD, Sting, etc.

No coach in his right mind will tell little Amber that at U14 when the team goes DA or ECNL, the Club can and will pick the best players regardless of where they come from.  Screw loyalty.
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 624
Points : 5024
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Enjoying soccer........somewhere

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Guest 06/04/17, 12:27 pm

Pele98 wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:
ddgonz22 wrote:ECNL is open season..

oh, I can guarantee you that is NOT the story being told to Rush players Rolling Eyes
I can guarantee you that is NOT the story being told to ANY player out there, be it Rush, Kicks, FCD, Sting, etc.

No coach in his right mind will tell little Amber that at U14 when the team goes DA or ECNL, the Club can and will pick the best players regardless of where they come from.  Screw loyalty.

If li'l Amber and her parents haven't figured out on their own yet that that is the case, they are pretty clueless...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by wazup 06/04/17, 12:40 pm

bwgophers wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:
ddgonz22 wrote:ECNL is open season..

oh, I can guarantee you that is NOT the story being told to Rush players Rolling Eyes
I can guarantee you that is NOT the story being told to ANY player out there, be it Rush, Kicks, FCD, Sting, etc.

No coach in his right mind will tell little Amber that at U14 when the team goes DA or ECNL, the Club can and will pick the best players regardless of where they come from.  Screw loyalty.

If li'l Amber and her parents haven't figured out on their own yet that that is the case, they are pretty clueless...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 126
Points : 1635
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by soccerjack 06/04/17, 01:20 pm

wazup wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:
ddgonz22 wrote:ECNL is open season..

oh, I can guarantee you that is NOT the story being told to Rush players Rolling Eyes
I can guarantee you that is NOT the story being told to ANY player out there, be it Rush, Kicks, FCD, Sting, etc.

No coach in his right mind will tell little Amber that at U14 when the team goes DA or ECNL, the Club can and will pick the best players regardless of where they come from.  Screw loyalty.

If li'l Amber and her parents haven't figured out on their own yet that that is the case, they are pretty clueless...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

Maybe it will be paradise city for lil amber and you all are over reacting. Besides, feet has another 04 team she can play on if she doesn't make ecnl.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3513
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum