North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Week 2(for most) Matchups22/09/21, 01:36 pmStraighttalk
Looking For a Scrimmage22/09/21, 09:23 amDallasSurf
Looking For a Scrimmage22/09/21, 09:17 amDallasSurf
Fees Fees...20/09/21, 01:33 pmAnonymousCoward
Solar 03G East: Coach Simon Annis19/09/21, 07:39 amhjm
ECNL Playoffs16/09/21, 11:53 pmBig Ern
Week 1 Matchups14/09/21, 08:14 amYoQuieroSoccer
Saints SC 0611/09/21, 10:18 pmCoachTan
BVB 10G Green - Looking to Add a Defender11/09/21, 04:43 pmAshlock09
ECNL-RL 2021-2022- Texas League09/09/21, 03:16 pmsmugrr
Manchester SC 07G Albion Player Search08/09/21, 10:48 pmalbionunitedfc@gmail.com
TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - Nov 12-14, 202107/09/21, 01:43 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - Nov. 19-2107/09/21, 01:42 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 3-507/09/21, 01:41 pmU90C
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:47 pmmaxon
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:41 pmmaxon
LC United 06 (Corinth/Denton area) - Need couple of players01/09/21, 10:45 pmLC United
07 ECNL01/09/21, 11:48 amcenTex
BVB 13G Black 31/08/21, 12:14 pmStingHeedum
Solar 09 Castro D1 GCL/NPL looking to add a player!27/08/21, 08:26 amlewi9
Texas ECNL Final Club Standings (2020-21)25/08/21, 09:03 pmHooper214
ECNL RL NTX - TX Spirit/Sting 06 Khoury24/08/21, 02:24 pm06TXSpiritRedNorth
2013 girl’s bvb team24/08/21, 01:45 pmballhawg-15
Gators 13 Boys - One Open Spot23/08/21, 11:12 pmGatorsOfficial
Evolution 08G Megaw - Looking to add players to the roster 23/08/21, 02:13 pmcoachgreggmegaw
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15031 registered users
The newest registered user is Bsunccgrd

Our users have posted a total of 203374 messages in 30800 subjects

Kicks/Rush/Feet

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by soccerjack 06/04/17, 01:20 pm

wazup wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:
ddgonz22 wrote:ECNL is open season..

oh, I can guarantee you that is NOT the story being told to Rush players Rolling Eyes
I can guarantee you that is NOT the story being told to ANY player out there, be it Rush, Kicks, FCD, Sting, etc.

No coach in his right mind will tell little Amber that at U14 when the team goes DA or ECNL, the Club can and will pick the best players regardless of where they come from.  Screw loyalty.

If li'l Amber and her parents haven't figured out on their own yet that that is the case, they are pretty clueless...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

Maybe it will be paradise city for lil amber and you all are over reacting. Besides, feet has another 04 team she can play on if she doesn't make ecnl.

soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Guest 06/04/17, 01:29 pm

The congratulatory phase almost lasted a day.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by weeblewobble 06/04/17, 08:21 pm

Mr. Armstrong, at the risk of aggravating your already short-tempered disposition, may I remind you that there are laws regarding kidnapping even in New Mexico?

__________________________________________________
"Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down"
weeblewobble
weeblewobble
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 57
Points : 1758
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : weebleville

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by justchootit 07/04/17, 04:00 pm

Feet News wrote:The D'Feeters are proud to announce that Dallas Rush 04 Voutier and Dallas Kicks 05 Selecao are joining our club to form our u14 and u13 ECNL teams for next season.

Both teams will continue developing their players in the right way with their current coaches, free from the chaos of other environments, and as true teams, while also playing against the highest quality competition and getting the elite exposure that ECNL provides.

The future is bright for the D'Feeters Soccer Club as we continue to attract such high quality, like-minded coaches, players, and parents to enhance the culture of our club.

Be on the lookout for further details as these teams prepare for next season!


I must have missed something...are they starting ECNL at U13 next year?? scratch

justchootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 51
Points : 2036
Join date : 2016-04-20

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Soccersheep 07/04/17, 05:02 pm

Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?

Soccersheep
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 31
Points : 2435
Join date : 2015-02-25

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by KeeperCommander 07/04/17, 09:05 pm

Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
Big 3

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1666
Points : 4619
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 08/04/17, 07:48 am

Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

__________________________________________________
When everyone is super, no one will be!
Syndrome

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 515
Points : 4405
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Big Ern 08/04/17, 09:48 pm

SWINGIT!! wrote:
Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

This was a joke right?

How does anything remain to be seen ... it's already been done.  JDL is completely unrelated to USSDA and was modeled after the ECNL.  DA2 is already happening in CA ... coming soon to NTX.  I've been told by two coaches at different "bigs" clubs that they have been assigned to form a U13 DA team for next year.  

And if your kid plays for 05 Kicks Selecao, I'm sure we'll see her playing in USSDA eventually --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1205
Points : 3837
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 08/04/17, 10:14 pm

BigErn wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:
Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

This was a joke right?

How does anything remain to be seen ... it's already been done.  JDL is completely unrelated to USSDA and was modeled after the ECNL.  DA2 is already happening in CA ... coming soon to NTX.  I've been told by two coaches at different "bigs" clubs that they have been assigned to form a U13 DA team for next year.  

And if your kid plays for 05 Kicks Selecao, I'm sure we'll see her playing in USSDA eventually --

Really? When exactly did the girls DA start and become a success? Same for DA2. So yeah, it remains to be seen if they can pull it off. Announcements mean nothing.

__________________________________________________
When everyone is super, no one will be!
Syndrome

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 515
Points : 4405
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by soccerjack 08/04/17, 10:20 pm

BigErn wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:
Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

This was a joke right?

How does anything remain to be seen ... it's already been done.  JDL is completely unrelated to USSDA and was modeled after the ECNL.  DA2 is already happening in CA ... coming soon to NTX.  I've been told by two coaches at different "bigs" clubs that they have been assigned to form a U13 DA team for next year.  

And if your kid plays for 05 Kicks Selecao, I'm sure we'll see her playing in USSDA eventually --

No offense big e. But that was a a very thoughtful post. 2-5% is well 2-5%. Small number. Simple math.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3655
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by wazup 09/04/17, 07:02 am

SWINGIT!! wrote:
Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

Well, there is ECNL.

After that - correct - per BigE the the bigs don't care about anything else (and ultimately probably not even ECNL)

The good news is - BigE has assured us that JDL is here to stay.

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 126
Points : 1777
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Big Ern 09/04/17, 08:03 am

wazup wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:
Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

Well, there is ECNL.

After that - correct - per BigE the the bigs don't care about anything else (and ultimately probably not even ECNL)

The good news is - BigE has assured us that JDL is here to stay.

What I actually said about JDL (in response to you in orange) ...

So - let's make it clear for everyone (wazup)

JDL is here to stay (wazup) (50-50)

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1205
Points : 3837
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Big Ern 09/04/17, 08:06 am

soccerjack wrote:
BigErn wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:
Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

This was a joke right?

How does anything remain to be seen ... it's already been done.  JDL is completely unrelated to USSDA and was modeled after the ECNL.  DA2 is already happening in CA ... coming soon to NTX.  I've been told by two coaches at different "bigs" clubs that they have been assigned to form a U13 DA team for next year.  

And if your kid plays for 05 Kicks Selecao, I'm sure we'll see her playing in USSDA eventually --

No offense big e. But that was a a very thoughtful post. 2-5% is well 2-5%. Small number. Simple math.  

It is small.  And it's probably even smaller than that in reality ... But that doesn't have any relevance to the points I made to SWINGIT

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1205
Points : 3837
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Big Ern 09/04/17, 08:15 am

SWINGIT!! wrote:
BigErn wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:
Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

This was a joke right?

How does anything remain to be seen ... it's already been done.  JDL is completely unrelated to USSDA and was modeled after the ECNL.  DA2 is already happening in CA ... coming soon to NTX.  I've been told by two coaches at different "bigs" clubs that they have been assigned to form a U13 DA team for next year.  

And if your kid plays for 05 Kicks Selecao, I'm sure we'll see her playing in USSDA eventually --

Really? When exactly did the girls DA start and become a success? Same for DA2. So yeah, it remains to be seen if they can pull it off. Announcements mean nothing.

Yes really ... The Girl's DA has already started with preparation in 60+ clubs around the country, many of which have had Boy's DA established for 10 years.  You can count on it happening Sir.

Speaking of announcements mean nothing -- this is the one we should have doubts about actually coming to fruition ...


"The D'Feeters are proud to announce that Dallas Rush 04 Voutier and Dallas Kicks 05 Selecao are joining our club to form our u14 and u13 ECNL teams for next season.

Both teams will continue developing their players in the right way with their current coaches, free from the chaos of other environments, and as true teams, while also playing against the highest quality competition and getting the elite exposure that ECNL provides.

The future is bright for the D'Feeters Soccer Club as we continue to attract such high quality, like-minded coaches, players, and parents to enhance the culture of our club.

Be on the lookout for further details as these teams prepare for next season!"


An announcement from USSF/DA holds a bit more water than one on a local forum from a representative of a fledgling club.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1205
Points : 3837
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by wazup 09/04/17, 11:12 am

BigErn wrote:
wazup wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:
Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

Well, there is ECNL.

After that - correct - per BigE the the bigs don't care about anything else (and ultimately probably not even ECNL)

The good news is - BigE has assured us that JDL is here to stay.

What I actually said about JDL (in response to you in orange) ...

So - let's make it clear for everyone (wazup)

JDL is here to stay (wazup) (50-50)


good try at some revisionist history BigE - your EXACT quote:


Re: JDL was it good or bad
Post by BigErn on 19/11/16, 05:48 pm

SoS --

JDL has been in business for 11 weeks ... Literally.

You should think in terms of years, rather than months. This may make ya sad, but JDL is gonna be around ... Permanently.



A little more time searching and a little less time on your $300 movie channels (still waiting for your explanation on that one).

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 126
Points : 1777
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by KeeperCommander 09/04/17, 11:34 am

BigErn wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
BigErn wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:
Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

This was a joke right?

How does anything remain to be seen ... it's already been done.  JDL is completely unrelated to USSDA and was modeled after the ECNL.  DA2 is already happening in CA ... coming soon to NTX.  I've been told by two coaches at different "bigs" clubs that they have been assigned to form a U13 DA team for next year.  

And if your kid plays for 05 Kicks Selecao, I'm sure we'll see her playing in USSDA eventually --

No offense big e. But that was a a very thoughtful post. 2-5% is well 2-5%. Small number. Simple math.  

It is small.  And it's probably even smaller than that in reality ... But that doesn't have any relevance to the points I made to SWINGIT
Damn BigE you have it all figured out already. I gotta hand it to you, you are very clever. I bet so clever that sometimes you don't even understand what you are talking about.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1666
Points : 4619
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by soccerjack 09/04/17, 01:08 pm

BigErn wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:
BigErn wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:
Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

This was a joke right?

How does anything remain to be seen ... it's already been done.  JDL is completely unrelated to USSDA and was modeled after the ECNL.  DA2 is already happening in CA ... coming soon to NTX.  I've been told by two coaches at different "bigs" clubs that they have been assigned to form a U13 DA team for next year.  

And if your kid plays for 05 Kicks Selecao, I'm sure we'll see her playing in USSDA eventually --

Really? When exactly did the girls DA start and become a success? Same for DA2. So yeah, it remains to be seen if they can pull it off. Announcements mean nothing.

Yes really ... The Girl's DA has already started with preparation in 60+ clubs around the country, many of which have had Boy's DA established for 10 years.  You can count on it happening Sir.

Speaking of announcements mean nothing -- this is the one we should have doubts about actually coming to fruition ...


"The D'Feeters are proud to announce that Dallas Rush 04 Voutier and Dallas Kicks 05 Selecao are joining our club to form our u14 and u13 ECNL teams for next season.

Both teams will continue developing their players in the right way with their current coaches, free from the chaos of other environments, and as true teams, while also playing against the highest quality competition and getting the elite exposure that ECNL provides.

The future is bright for the D'Feeters Soccer Club as we continue to attract such high quality, like-minded coaches, players, and parents to enhance the culture of our club.

Be on the lookout for further details as these teams prepare for next season!"


An announcement from USSF/DA holds a bit more water than one on a local forum from a representative of a fledgling club.


Not to sound cynical, but maybe it doesn't to most. It's a federation of idiots is what it is....age pure...yada yada. If they really cared about "development" they would've been smart to reach out to ecnl and improve the existing system instead of wreaking havoc. The only thing their statements are good for...is to get a chuckle over what the idiots say next. Kind of like a trump tweet or an ern post.  Kidding you ern btw.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3655
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Big Boy Bentley 10/04/17, 06:43 am

Looks like a lot more drama in the next year...I get to be amused by Soccer Jack and his buddies for another season of festivities...keep chasing that rabbit....

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2184
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by wazup 10/04/17, 08:25 am

The good news is that we will have Bentley in his big boy pants keeping us updated on the latest news in rec soccer.

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 126
Points : 1777
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Big Boy Bentley 10/04/17, 08:32 am

It's a beautiful day in the hood.

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2184
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Pele98 10/04/17, 10:22 am

SWINGIT!! wrote:
BigErn wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:
Soccersheep wrote:Congrats rush and kicks.  
I still think door is shut for feet.
Big 4 are preparing for DA for u14 fall of 2017.
And some type of pilot program (pre DA) for u 13 just for big 4, STX , Ok and Colorado DA clubs will be announced sometime soon for coming fall.
So ECNL will be second tier.

ForReal wrote:Smart move for all involved.  Keeps Feet relevant and gives Rush and Kicks a platform they didn't otherwise have without joining a Big 4.  But will Feet do it properly this time around such that it is a true joining of Feet and not some pseudo-merger?
I wouldn't count on it. DA is for about 2-5% of all players. So the other 95% no longer matter?
Can US Soccer even pull off the DA girls program. Still remains to be seen. Pre-DA?...That's just JDL rebranded.  DA2, that's a pipe dream.

This was a joke right?

How does anything remain to be seen ... it's already been done.  JDL is completely unrelated to USSDA and was modeled after the ECNL.  DA2 is already happening in CA ... coming soon to NTX.  I've been told by two coaches at different "bigs" clubs that they have been assigned to form a U13 DA team for next year.  

And if your kid plays for 05 Kicks Selecao, I'm sure we'll see her playing in USSDA eventually --

Really? When exactly did the girls DA start and become a success? Same for DA2. So yeah, it remains to be seen if they can pull it off. Announcements mean nothing.

Shocked......oouch my Feet.
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 624
Points : 5166
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Enjoying soccer........somewhere

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Big Boy Bentley 24/04/17, 10:05 pm

Sounds like the DA the new sheriff in town...who Dat soccer jack.....I got a good buzzzz from the mix in the hood.

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2184
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Big Boy Bentley 24/04/17, 10:09 pm

I think all this talk makes me want to drink some more Kool aid.
.
.

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2184
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by KeeperCommander 24/04/17, 10:10 pm

I think you had enough

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1666
Points : 4619
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Big Boy Bentley 25/04/17, 06:19 am

What does it all mean Keeper Commander....sounds like just another play to lure the suckers in the hood. I got a real headache this morning...

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 2184
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Foxysoccermom 25/04/17, 08:04 am

It's just another cat from another hood...trying to paint their colors on all da hoods and lift some coin from more suckas, while sippin on gin n juice. You gotta keep your mind on your money and your money on your mind in soccer.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2493
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Kicks/Rush/Feet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kicks/Rush/Feet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum